Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is unreal!" She says. "It's almost supernatural. I've never had so many orgasms in my life!" She smiles, as we catch our breath.

"Hey Hey, You You." I whisper in her ear, before kissing my way down her neck.

With Nicole effectively out of the picture and Sherrie moving in with Ken, I think about how Susan and I can take our relationship to the next level.

"I could be your girlfriend." Susan whispers, finishing the line.

"How about it?" I ask, kissing her lips. "I wonder if we really can be a couple."

"I don't know." She says playfully. "You are kind of on the rebound from being dumped by Nicole." She says, looking in my eyes. "Maybe we should give it some time."

"What?" I say, in mock horror. "Oh... so now that you can orgasm by yourself..."

"Oh, Nick!" She blurts out, surprising me. "I'm already your girlfriend!" She sighs indignantly. "You just didn't know it yet." She says, wrapping her arms around me and kissing my lips.

Lying here on Uncle Harry's bed, it occurs to me that we've come full circle. This bed is where it all started. Uncle Harry made those videos right here! Susan and I just fucked on the same bed where mom fucked her brother.

I'm still lying on top of Susan with my cock buried in her soggy pussy, when mom quietly joins us on the bed. She lies on her side, fully clothed, with her hand gently caressing my ass.

"I'm sorry I got so mad, Nick." Mom says, squeezing my bare ass cheek.

"I deserved it." I tell her, honestly.

"No. You were telling the truth; you didn't make me do anything that I wasn't already prone to do." She says, kissing Susan's lips, brushing her matted hair from her face, while continuing to massage my ass with her hand. "I love you both very much." She says, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"We love you too, mom." I tell her, slipping my arm around her waist and pulling her against us. "I'm just glad everything is out in the open about the transmitter." I tell her, as Susan presses her lips against mom's, returning her kiss. Lying here, snuggled with my mom and my sister, I feel like the luckiest guy in the whole fucking world.

"I think you know." Mom says, a serious expression on her face. "I completely understand your love for each other and I'll support you in any way I can." She smiles, hugging us both.

"Thanks, mom." I say, leaning over to kiss her on the lips. "We know it won't be easy, but Susan and I are going to make a life together."

"We love each other so much, mom." Susan says, squeezing her pussy muscles around my spent cock. I respond by stiffening my cock inside her pussy.

"Down boy." Susan whispers, exhaustedly. I kiss her on the lips, while undoing the buttons on mom's blouse.