Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course she was!" Maggie says, grinning. "Once I asked her to think about it." She says, laughing.

"You are so bad!" I laugh. "In such a good way!" I add.

"Actually, Nick." Maggie says, as we reach her car. "I wanted to talk to you before we see Nicole." I throw my bag in the backseat and get in the passenger side of the car.

"What about?" I ask, as Maggie backs out of the parking space.

"I'm a little nervous about this weekend." Maggie says, seriously. "I haven't done anything with Nicole other than that one time." She says. "I'm still not ready."

"Okay." I tell her. "But you haven't made her forget about it either, have you?" I ask.

"No, I haven't." She admits. "I guess, I'm just keeping my options open. But I really want some time alone with you." She says, rubbing her hand up and down my thigh. "Does that make me a bad mother?" She asks, sheepishly.

"Of course not!" I answer quickly. "I'm sure we can work it out." I tell her. "What about Carl and Carolyn?" I ask. "Are you okay with that?"

"I'm excited about fucking Carl." She says, hesitantly. "But it sounds like it's going to be some kind of orgy. I've never done anything like that. It's got me pretty nervous."

"What do you want to do?" I ask.

"I don't know." Maggie smiles. "Let's just play it by ear, okay?" She asks. "I just wanted you to know my concerns ahead of time." She says, moving her hand over the bulge in my pants and stroking up and down with her fingernails. Neither of us speaks for a while and I lean back, enjoying the feel of Maggie's hand on my crotch.

"We need gas." Maggie says, pulling her hand back to the steering wheel and turning into the gas station. When she gets out to pump the gas, I put the ear buds in my ears and dial in her frequency. I push the button when she gets back in the car.

"Maggie?" I say.

"Yes." She answers in a flat, monotone.

"When I turn off the transmitter, you will dial in my frequency and read this statement to me." I say, handing her a piece of paper. I wrote out a suggestion for myself during the flight down here, figuring that I'd get Maggie to read it sometime over the weekend. Now is as good a time as any. "When you are done reading the statement, you will turn off the transmitter and give it back to me. You will not remember it. You will start the car not realizing any time has passed."

She takes the paper where I've written, "You will have complete control over your erections. You will be able to make your cock hard or soft instantly, just by thinking about it, recovering immediately after a climax if you wish. You will be able to withhold your climax for as long as you want, attain any level of arousal you want, and have amazingly satisfying orgasms every time you climax."

I push the button and Maggie reaches for the transmitter. The next thing I know she's starting the car.

"I have to use the restroom." I tell her. "I'll be right back." I get out of the car and go into the convenience store, looking for the bathroom. Going into one of the stalls, I drop my pants and look at my cock. I think about it getting hard and it is instantly erect! I think about it getting soft and it retracts immediately. Fuck! This is great. I make it hard again and wrap my hand around it, aiming it at the toilet. I think about a big orgasm. Fuck! I jerk frantically, shooting several huge loads in and around the toilet seat. I'm panting and catching my breath as I grab some toilet paper to clean myself up. Pulling up my pants, I sprint back to the car anxious to try out my new super powers at our little orgy with Carl and Carolyn.

"So tell me about Bobby." I say, as Maggie pulls out of the gas station.

"I'm nervous about Bobby, too." Maggie says. "That's the other thing I wanted to talk to you about."

"Nervous?" I ask. "In what way?" Maggie again has her hand in my lap, stroking my cock. I make myself very hard and lean back, enjoying the sensations of her fingertips through my pants.

"He'll fuck me anytime, now." Maggie says. "He's more than ready. I'm nervous that all of his friends will know about it before he gets his pants zipped up. He strikes me as the kind of kid who likes to brag about his conquests; as if he had anything to do with this." She laughs.

"Oh fuck!" I say, as much about Bobby as the way Maggie is handling my cock. She now has her hand almost wrapped around it through my pants and is rhythmically squeezing and pumping it up and down. "That would definitely not be good." I answer.

"I was thinking, Nick." Maggie says, looking at me. "Do you want me to stop, before you mess your pants?" She asks.

"No, I'm okay." I answer honestly, knowing that I won't shoot until I want to. "It feels great!"

"Okay." She shrugs, scratching under the head of my cock with her fingernails. "What I was going to say, is that I was thinking we should use the transmitter on Bobby." She says, surprised that I'm not creaming already in my pants. "Would you loan it to me for a week, Nick?" I think about this for a minute. I don't use it much anymore. I never need it with Susan, Sherrie or mom.

"Sure." I answer, hesitantly. "I trust you, Maggie." I tell her. It just feels weird to let someone else have it."

"I know how you feel about it, Nick." She says, taking her hand off my cock as we pull into her driveway. "But I think it's the only way to make sure he doesn't talk about what happens." She gets out of the car and walks up her sidewalk. I mentally relax my cock and it deflates immediately.

"Nicole is at Harry's waiting for you." She says, smiling. "I'll be there in a few minutes. What time are we expecting your friends?" She asks, standing in her doorway.

"In about twenty minutes." I answer, looking at my watch. "Don't worry, Maggie. This will be your fantasy come true!" I tell her as I walk over to Uncle Harry's house.

"I know!" She calls after me, but she doesn't sound convinced.

Nicole is waiting in the living room when I open the door. She's wearing a white cotton blouse and a short black skirt. Her nipples are visible through the thin material of her blouse, confirming that she's not wearing a bra. She stands up, as I hurry over to her and wrap her in my arms. Pulling her tightly against me, I make my cock hard and grind it against her.

"Mmmmm." She says. "I've missed you." She pushes her tongue into my mouth and grinds against my hard cock. "Do we have time for me to suck that, before Carl and Carolyn get here?" She asks, unfastening my pants.

"They'll be here in about fifteen minutes." I answer. "How fast do you think you can get me off?" I smile, backing up so she can pull my pants down.

"I've never timed it." She says, kneeling on the floor in front of me. "But I like a challenge." She strokes my cock a few times, kissing the head. "It looks awfully full." She says. "What were you and my mother doing on the way home?" She asks teasingly, as she sucks the head of my cock into her warm mouth.

"Nothing." I answer, and Nicole raises her eyebrows at me, while sliding her lips down my engorged cock. "Well, she did squeeze me a little through my pants, but that's all." I add, thrusting my hips forward. Nicole attacks my cock with a vengeance; sucking and licking, while she slides her hand up and down the saliva coated sides. I glance at my watch, as the tension starts to build in my balls. We still have a few minutes, so I hold back.

Watching Nicole fervently suck my cock, I think about all the questions Susan asked me earlier this morning. Holding the back of Nicole's head as I pump my cock in and out of her mouth, I realize that I don't feel the intense passion for Nicole that I do for my sister. I decide not to think about that, as I grab Nicole's hair with both hands and let loose a huge load of cum into her welcoming mouth. She sucks and swallows through several more big spurts, before letting my spent cock plop from her mouth. I cum so hard that I almost fall over. Catching my balance, I smile at Nicole, as she stands up.

"Wow!" She says, wiping her lips with her fingers and licking the cum from them. "How long has that been building up?" Nicole says, smiling back at me.

"I've missed you." I tell her, noncommittally. I pull up my pants and we sit on the couch, kissing and holding each other. I'm sliding my hand inside her blouse and cupping her tit, when we hear the front door open. Maggie walks in, wearing a bright red halter-top and tight white shorts. She's still not wearing a bra, but it is so much more apparent on her than on Nicole.

"Hey, you two." Maggie says, as Nicole starts to pull away from me. I hold her against me, leaving my hand in her blouse and start pinching her hard nipple. "Uh... I'm going to get something to drink. You want anything?" She asks, averting her gaze and walking into the kitchen.

"I'll have a diet coke." I answer, giving Nicole's tit a final squeeze and removing my hand from her blouse.

"You like embarrassing my mother don't you?" Nicole says, laughing. "I'll have a diet coke, too, mom." Nicole calls towards the kitchen.

"Yeah." I answer. "I guess I do." The doorbell rings, just as Maggie is returning with the drinks.

Carolyn greets me with a kiss and a hug, as soon as I open the door. She looks incredibly sexy in a pair of tight white shorts and a multi-colored blouse that, instead of buttoning, she has tied just under her tits. I get an eyeful of her ample cleavage, as she presses her body against mine.

"Oh, Nick." Carolyn breathes in my ear. "It's been too long. I'm so glad you called."

"Me too." I answer, squeezing her round ass cheeks and then running my hands up her bare sides. "Come on in." I say, stepping back so she and Carl can enter the living room. "Let me introduce you to Maggie."

"Hey, Nick." Carl says, extending his hand. We shake hands, but he's spotted Nicole and is clearly more interested in her than me.

"Wow! Nicole." Carl says, crossing the room to greet her. "It's good to see you." Carl says, holding her at arms length, with his hands on her shoulders. Looking up and down her body, his eyes focus on her erect nipples, pushing against the material of her white blouse. "I couldn't believe it when Carolyn told me that you and Nick were back together." Carl says, pulling Nicole into a warm embrace.

"Hi Carl." Nicole says, pushing her hips forward, against the bulge in his pants. "It's good to see you again, too."

"Carl, Carolyn." I say. "This is Maggie." At her request, I intentionally don't introduce her as Nicole's mom. Carolyn shakes Maggie's hand and Carl nods hello, without breaking the embrace or releasing his grip on Nicole's ass.

"I thought I'd put some music on." I say, walking over to the stereo. I've already cued up a song on the IPOD. "To kind of break the ice, why don't we dance a little, while we're removing our clothes." I push the button and "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye flows from the speakers.

"Nice." Carolyn says, swaying back and forth and smiling her approval at my choice of music. Carl releases Nicole and steps back, pulling his shirt over his head, as he moves his hips to the slow beat. Carl is even more muscular than I remembered and I watch as Maggie and Nicole smile appreciatively at his tight stomach, broad chest and his well-developed biceps. Carl is darker than Carolyn. The deep black on his chest becomes more of a dark brown around his shoulders and down his arms, while the palms of his hands are almost the same color as mine.

"Let's Get It On." Carl sings along, while watching Nicole unbutton her blouse. "Nicole honey, I've been dreaming about your round, white titties and your tight little snatch." He coos, as her blouse slips from her shoulders onto the floor. "Not a day went by, when I didn't think about coming back here to see you." Carl says, unzipping his pants and letting them drop to the floor, exposing his tented boxer shorts, barely containing his long erection.

Maggie, getting into the spirit of things, has shed her halter-top, releasing her large tits to swing back and forth as she dances over between Carl and Carolyn. Carolyn has untied her blouse and is slipping it off her shoulders, leaving her and Maggie identically clad, in tight white shorts. I was right when I told Carl that Maggie was a white version of Carolyn. Looking at them side by side, they are almost mirror images of each other. Their breasts are the same size and shape, with wide areolas and long, thick nipples. They're the same height and both have nice flat stomachs. Carolyn's ass is a little rounder, but other than that, and their skin color, they could be twins.

"Come on, Nick." Carolyn says. "You aren't planning on staying dressed are you?" She smiles, as she unfastens her shorts. I pull my shirt off as I watch Carolyn and Maggie wiggle their tight shorts off their hips. Maggie notices the symmetry between her and Carolyn, and dances next to her, matching her movements and bumping hips, as they slide their shorts down their thighs.

They are both wearing thongs, Carolyn's is white and Maggie's is red. My cock stiffens as I watch these two women, who are now smiling at each other; bend over together to remove their shorts. Their large tits, hanging from their bodies as they bend forward, sway back and forth, as they continue to dance. I move closer, cupping one of each of their tits in my hand, lifting it and rubbing my palms across the taut nipples. Leaning my head down, as I lift their tits, I lightly kiss the nipple on each breast.

Maggie turns to Carolyn, as they straighten up and she dances close enough to brush their tits together. Carolyn responds by placing her hands on Maggie's hips and swaying back and forth, pushing her smooth, brown tits against Maggie's creamy, white ones. Leaning her head closer to Carolyn's, Maggie kisses her on the lips, just as their thongs touch. Carolyn pushes her tongue into Maggie's mouth, as Maggie brings her hands up to squeeze Carolyn's succulent tits.

Fuck! This is an incredible show. I glance over at Carl and Nicole. She has her skirt off and Carl is already naked, kneeling on the floor in front of her. He's inching her thong down her legs, his stiff cock sticking straight out in front of him. Carl's cock is large, but not nearly as massive as the lineman I saw Danae take on last night. He actually looks somewhat normal, by comparison. Amazing what perspective will do for you.

Turning back to Carolyn and Maggie, I see Maggie doing the same thing to Carolyn that Carl is doing to Nicole. She's on her knees pulling Carolyn's thong from between her ass cheeks. When it's just below her pubic hair, Maggie stops.

"You are so beautiful." Maggie whispers, running her fingers through Carolyn's thick black bush. She quickly pulls the thong the rest of the way off, while continuing to touch and stare at Carolyn's pussy.

"I'm sorry." She says, looking into Carolyn's eyes. "I've never seen anything quite so tantalizing."

"Mmmmm." Carolyn moans, spreading her legs, as Maggie slides her hand between Carolyn's thighs, brushing her thick pussy lips. "Don't be sorry." She smiles. "I'm flattered that you're so interested." She laughs, resting her hands on Maggie's shoulders.

"They look like they're going to be occupied for a while." Maggie says, glancing over at Carl who is now sitting on the couch, with Nicole kneeling on the floor between his legs. "Would you mind if we went into one of the bedrooms?" Maggie asks, standing up and sucking one of Carolyn's thick nipples into her mouth, while stroking her pussy lips with her hand.

"Not if Nick doesn't mind." Carolyn pants, looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"Not at all." I answer. "You can use Uncle Harry's bedroom, Maggie." I say, as I remove the last of my clothing. "You don't mind if I watch, do you?" I ask Maggie as she leads Carolyn into the adjacent bedroom.

"Of course not, Nick." Maggie smiles, removing her own thong, as Carolyn lies back on the bed. Standing near the doorway, I can see both couples; Maggie and Carolyn in the bedroom and Carl and Nicole in the living room. My cock is rock solid, as I watch Nicole wrap her lips around Carl's thick cock and start pumping the first 4 or 5 inches of it into her mouth with her hand.

When I turn back, Carolyn is sprawled across the king sized bed, with her legs facing away from me. Maggie crawls up beside her and starts kissing all around Carolyn's dark areolas.

"I came here today to fuck your husband." Maggie says between kisses, as she runs her hand across Carolyn's flat stomach. "I've always had this fantasy about begin fucked by a thick black cock." She says, licking the sides of Carolyn's tits and moving her hand lower on her abdomen. "I never imagined I would get distracted by a woman." She says, flicking her tongue across Carolyn's hard nipple, as her fingertips brush the top of her thick bush. "But you are so enticing... so stunning... so irresistible!" Maggie pants.

"Mmmmmm." Carolyn's guttural moan is her only response.

"Your smooth brown skin..." Maggie continues, while squeezing Carolyn's large tit with her free hand. "And your hard, black nipples..." She says softly, while sucking the closest one into her mouth for emphasis. "Your thick, cushiony pubic hair..." She whispers, as she rakes her fingers up and down through Carolyn's pubes.

"You are the most exotic woman I have ever met." Maggie breathes, leaning across Carolyn's body to suck her other nipple into her mouth. Sliding her hand farther down, Maggie inches it towards Carolyn's pussy, as Carolyn spreads her legs apart and reaches for Maggie's firm, white tits.

In the position she's in; leaning across Carolyn's body to suck her tit, Carolyn's other tit is sandwiched between Maggie's tits. The striking contrast between Maggie's white tits and Carolyn's mocha colored tits is spellbinding. Carolyn wraps her dark hand around Maggie's large tit, just as Maggie's hand disappears between Carolyn's thighs.

"Ohhhhhh." Carolyn sighs, as Maggie strokes her pussy lips and continues to suck her taut nipple.

"Before I met Nick, I never once fantasized about fucking a white guy." Carolyn laughs, as Maggie kisses across her chest, while continuing to stroke her wet pussy. "But Nick makes me cum like no one else ever has. He's just fucking amazing." Carolyn adds, while humping her ass off the bed, pushing her pussy against Maggie's talented hand.

"Yes he is quite talented, isn't he?" Maggie says, while trailing kisses across Carolyn's chin and up her cheek.

"If someone hand told me a year ago." Carolyn says, returning Maggie's kisses. "That I would be lying here naked, kissing a very sexy white woman, whose fingers are exciting my pussy..." She pauses momentarily, squeezing Maggie's hand with her thighs. "And putting on a show for a very fuckable young white guy, who is waiting to take his turn with both of us... I would tell them to fuck off!" She says, pushing her tongue into Maggie's mouth, while bucking her hips off the bed.

My cock is throbbing, but I tear my eyes away long enough to see Carl holding Nicole's head with his hands, as he clenches his ass muscles and jerks his cum into her mouth.

"How about a little less talking." Carolyn says, breaking the kiss. "And a little more doing." She laughs. Maggie obliges, moving between Carolyn's legs and lowering her mouth towards Carolyn's thick bush.

"I can't believe how beautiful your pussy is." Maggie says. "I thought smooth, hairless pussies were exotic until I saw your velvet-trimmed treasure." Maggie says, snaking her tongue into Carolyn's anxious pussy.

"Be careful." Carolyn says, teasingly. "You know what they say, 'Once you've tried black, you'll never go back... arrghhhh." Carolyn laughs and moans at the same time, as Maggie licks the entire length of her pussy.

"You might be right." Maggie says, smiling at Carolyn. "I'm soaking wet already." She says, returning her mouth to Carolyn's equally wet opening.

1...34567...14