All Comments on 'Never Again'

by __Lisa__

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rascal98rascal98over 10 years ago
Sweet

Nice story, a little more about her conflicted emotions would deepen it, keep wrting.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
NEVER EVER SAY NEVER

when hormones rule the answers, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry, way too implausable!

Sorry, I really love much of your work, especially "Dance With Me" which had me in tears. But here, they have been together for 2 years, he proposes, (men and women are different, after 2 years it is far more usually the woman who is seeking more commitment and would welcome a proposal), she panics, gets drunk, and hooks up with a stranger later the same evening? After 2 years together? He is obviously not looking for options, even though he would have more justification after her shocking rejection. She is getting drunk and hooking up rather than going home alone to think? Even if he forgives her (which is a stretch) how can there be any trust left to support a relationship? The point is not the usual woman hating "Burn the Bitch" common on Litererotica, it is that a real woman would not behave this way in these circumstances, especially not the sensitive loving woman portrayed here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nicely written !!!!!

When the first person wrote a comment, about how unreal this is. I would like to say, that that person has obviously been hurt, and on more than one occasion. This story was well written, and while it was angry sex, it was tender too. Men, can be ass hole's I know. Because, I can be. But we usually are more forgiven then a female would be. In the story fight or flight was your example. And while he wanted to ruff fuck her, she wanted it too. Nothing like being taken, not asked for it. It has it's place. But, in my experience, when I take my mate in a strong way she comes harder. Because she is drawn to my strength. So again, really liked it.

argeelogargeelogalmost 6 years ago
Explanation needed

Why did she react the way she did when he proposed? You lost stars because of this gap in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HUGE MISTAKE

once a cheater ALWAYS a CHEATER. throw the whore out...

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

You are so good, I love how you draw us right in to the characters. And your stories have a good flow to them.

A fan ;->

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Words no substance

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user__Lisa__@__Lisa__
Thank you for reading my stories. Your votes and comments are very much appreciated. xo