Never Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears welled again, and I blinked to set them free. I shook my head and sucked him hard, running my tongue over his shaft. My thighs trembled, barely able to keep me upright. His hand clenched around my wrists, his cock pulsed in my mouth. The fingers cupping my head curled into a fist in my hair. He gave a final thrust. Deeper, harder. Then let out a long groan of release and came with a shudder and a bucking of hips.

My wrists jerked in his hand. His cock throbbed on my tongue as he emptied himself. I moaned and swallowed his cum, closing my eyes to savour it all. My throat worked to swallow again, my eyes drifting open to catch the look of pleasure on his face.

He relaxed and placed his free hand against the wall for a few moments to get his breath back. I let him fall from my mouth and licked the moisture off my lower lip. With shaking limbs and a thumping heart, I stared up at him as he released me from his hold.

He dragged me roughly from the floor and lifted me from my feet. My arms and legs wrapped around him, and he tucked his face against my throat, squeezing me tightly as he walked in the direction of his bedroom.

I kissed his temple and drew a deep breath to try to keep it together. The notion that he might have forgiven me, or at least wanted to move on from what had happened between us months ago, overwhelmed me.

Ben strode into the bedroom and lowered me to the rumpled sheets where he'd lain earlier. He watched me while he kicked off his jeans and climbed onto the mattress beside me. Once he'd dragged the covers over us, he pulled my back against his chest. His knees curled up behind mine and his arms went around me, inviting me into his warmth. My pulse raced even as I sank into the comfort he gave me. I'd never felt so peaceful and aroused at the same time.

He spent long moments skimming his hand over my body and exploring the back of my neck with his lips. We lay quietly and talked for a while, catching up on what we'd missed in each other's lives. The conversation became easier the longer we spoke, and eventually I began to feel settled.

I would have been content just staying here with him like this, but when he repositioned himself, his erection nestled against my lower back. He moved his hand to my breast, kneading my flesh. His thumb brushed my nipple, and the desire inside me came back full force.

"Ready again so soon?" I asked.

"I've got some catching up to do."

Having his deep voice close to my ear made me shiver. My hips pushed back in invitation, my ass pressing against his erection. Ben's palm slid from my breast to my hip, sweeping further until his fingers slipped between my thighs from behind. He caressed my pussy through the thin cotton of my panties, groaning as he kissed my throat. "You're so wet."

"You do that to me." I let out a deep sigh. His fingertips rubbed my pussy until my body writhed against him. He pushed me to the point where I thought I could come with my panties still on, then grabbed the elastic waistband and tugged them down my thighs, leaving them bunched around my bent knees.

He guided his cock to my entrance, nudging it between my legs. His lips pressed to my throat, and I held my breath as he slid deep inside me with one smooth thrust. My back bowed at the intrusion and a rush of desire took hold of me. "Oh, my God." I closed my eyes, loving the sensation of fullness as he settled against my ass.

He groaned and trailed his hand over my body. "I've missed you so fucking much," he said. His fingers gripped my hips while he pulled back to plunge inside me again.

A whole host of feelings overcame me, but the one that overrode them all was the pure pleasure that came from him allowing me in. Happiness filled me, and I pressed my lips together to keep from saying anything that might ruin the mood.

The way his cock drove into me had me crying out. His thrusts went so deep, and his breaths were so harsh, that I knew this would be anything but sweet and tender. I clutched the sheets to steady myself, bucking back against him to show him I wanted everything he had to give me.

He growled and wrapped his hand around my knee, lifting it roughly from one leg of my panties so he could drape it over his thigh. The position left me open, and he took advantage by slipping his hand down to tease my pussy. A sigh eased from me, and I cupped my breast, squeezing my firm flesh.

Ben's fingers massaged my clit, rubbing in firm circles while his cock plunged in and out of me. His quick thrusts had my breast jolting in my palm. His lips pressed to the curve between my shoulder and neck. The feel of his cock sliding into my wetness, his hair-coarsened thighs shoving against me, pushed me closer to coming.

I teased my nipple, resting my free hand on top of his as he rubbed my pussy. His mouth moved to my ear, his lips caressing the lobe. "Tell me again," he said in a husky tone.

I knew what he wanted without needing him to explain. Butterflies filled my stomach, and my words came out in a rushed whisper. "I love you," I said.

He groaned and drove inside me harder, faster, his breaths coming quickly. "Say it again."

I let out a sob of pleasure as his fingers worked my pussy. "I love you."

Ben thrust hard, once, twice, straining against me. He plastered his body to mine from chest to hips and exploded inside me.

I tilted my head back and gasped for breath, then everything felt like it happened at once. He didn't spend any time recovering. I barely even realised he hadn't let me finish before he'd flipped me onto my back and dragged my panties off my ankle. He tossed them aside and grabbed my wrists, placing them above my head where he'd held them earlier.

My legs spread, and my hips lifted; I begged him with my eyes to give me what I needed. He leaned over me, his expression intense as he kissed my mouth. "Never again," he said softly. "If you're with me, there's no one else." His hand slipped between my thighs, his fingers gently massaging my cum-slicked pussy. I circled my hips, raising them in response to his touch. He dipped his fingers inside me then used the wet tips to work my clit.

I nodded in agreement, unable to tear my gaze from his. My legs writhed, and I thrust my breasts out to meet his waiting lips. He kissed one aching nipple, tonguing and drawing the tightened nub into his mouth before releasing it and moving across to the other. All the while, his teasing fingers played at my pussy, bringing me closer and closer to climax.

He pulled back and met my eyes. The desire built inside me until my mouth dropped open, and my stomach tensed. The connection we shared, the way he touched me, made me come apart in his hands. Tingles spread beneath his fingers and raced through my limbs. I let out a cry of release, my hips bucking against his hand as I came.

It took me a few moments to come down from the high. Ben released my wrists and kissed my panting mouth. He collapsed beside me while our breathing quietened and our racing hearts calmed.

When his arm wrapped around me, all the worries that had plagued me before disappeared. Rather than making me leave or resuming his indifferent attitude from earlier, he pulled me close and nuzzled my throat as his breathing deepened.

I shifted to a more comfortable position and stroked his arm, happy in the knowledge that I'd be stuck here for a while. It may have taken one stupid, drunken moment to ruin what we had, but we had a lifetime ahead of us to rebuild what I'd broken, and I'd do everything I could to show him how much I appreciated every part of him.

12