All Comments on 'Never Alone'

by ErynnLouviaite

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
phrisphrisabout 11 years ago
Very Good

Thank you for writing this. It's excellent. I look forward to hearing from you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well written

The nonconsent that is the foundation of the story is also what taints it. You elicit such a broad range of emotion. Without the consent, you'll probably be hammered (and with some justification)that this is not BDSM. Noncon would have been an appropriate category. You did well giving us Greta's emotions and thought processes. Given the situation and her limited information her jumbled mind is understandable. The other characters, from Liam down to the servants are minimalist and that is appropriate. Even Liam is just a catalyst for what is happening to Greta. One last personal peev is the "you know inside you really want it." Yeah...no. For me that is up (or down) there with the "magical cock." Anyway, thanks for writing and posting.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
A fascinating story

It seems to be a fine day for new writers! This was a very complex story - there were some elements of it I didn't find quite as enjoyable as others, especially the non-consensual aspects of it. Nonetheless, it was a very well-written and lucid story; thank you for writing it and sharing it with us. I hope it will prove to be the first of many. Thank you, five stars and don't let yourself be too deeply wounded by criticism - a talent such as yours is not easily come by.

Just_A_Fuck_HoleJust_A_Fuck_Holeabout 11 years ago
Wow!

I really, really loved this story. It was so well written, so lucid, so descriptive! One of the best stories I have ever read, but the thing that ultimatly prevents this from being at the top of my list? The ending. I can acknowledge that the ending you chose was supposed to make you think, make you, the reader, decide how it ended, but that is just not my style. I cannot express how much this ending needs a deffinate end in my mind. This is going to keep me from sleeping for weeks! *pulls hair out*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whoa... that ending...

Sequel?

ErynnLouviaiteErynnLouviaiteabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone!

I'm new to Literotica and I'm so pleased with the quick response from all of you! If there is a way to respond to your comments individually on here, I haven't figured it out yet, but I wanted to say thanks.

I don't know about a sequel, but I don't think Liam and Greta's story is over. I do have an exclusive epilogue that I'm sending to people who review me on Smashwords (and/or Amazon) though: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/291774

Inquire about that or connect with me at Erynn654842@yahoo.com if you'd like. I do most of my writing as Sexy Scarlett on Booksie currently if you want to read more from me.

Finally, about the non-consent... I didn't realize there was a category for that and I may look into it. I enjoyed Anonymous's comment about Liam just being a catalyst - I think that is very accurate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Similar to 50 shades?

This is scarily similar to "Fifty Shades of Grey," which has now become a popular erotic novel. I'm not sure whether this is inspired by the book or not, but I hope you don't have the misconception that BDSM is like that. BDSM is based on the idea of "safe, sane, and consensual". It is practiced between two consenting people. This story is based off fear and distrust, with the justification of the submissive "liking it". While there is a category for that on literotica and non-consent is also a popular fantasy, please don't get the idea that BDSM is like this.

There can be an argument that BDSM also practices non-consent and carries out rape fantasies, but those are performed between consenting people, in a safe environment.

The story is well written, but just wanted to clarify that BDSM is not like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SS

So glad to see you on here Sexy Scarlett! :) I saw the title while browsing and feared someone had stolen your story from Booksie, and it turns out, thankfully, it's still you. Hope your story does well on here. :) LOVE the story by the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
...

Well someone definitely read the fifty shades series... seriously "laters baby"

Summer2015Summer2015about 10 years ago

Loved this story! I hope you write more because I really really enjoy your style of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is it over?!!

I reaallly dont want it to enf like tha.. Please continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

do continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous