All Comments on 'Never Disappoint the Bride's Mother'

by Loving50

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
bgmisfunbgmisfunover 9 years ago
The emotions are so real ....

And the sex so hot. Well done.

Formbdy2k2011Formbdy2k2011over 9 years ago

Great build up with a great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boring !!!

Boring !!!

RogerONeilRogerONeilover 9 years ago
re Brides Mom

enjoyed story was playful, was teasing, was fun , and the get it on was lovely and well planned. can't wait for the next submission good job

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Sweet sweet story!

Enjoyed the build up and the taking! well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ignore Mr. Boring

This was a very well written story and I can't wait for more.

Loving50Loving50over 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I appreciate the feedback and thanks for reading!

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
Great story!

I agree with your named fans -- I enjoyed it and look forward to more should you decide to pen another. As for anonymous -- who cares. If you can't sign your name who cares what you think!

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 9 years ago
All in all, not bad.

I voted it 5 stars. I like how Rob and Sheila seemed to bridge their age gap and really enjoy each other in spite of any possible wagging tongues. Reading of Sheila's apparent sensuality, I'm questioning Jim's sanity myself (not counting the mess he made of his parental bond with his kids). Then again, Jim's loss is Rob's gain. Way to go!

DallasPhallusDallasPhallusover 9 years ago
Long way round to a quick fuck

Way too much useless drama and confusion at the front end. Not sure how it ended, I went to sleep. No anonymity here.

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 9 years ago
Flabby build-up to a lukewarm finish

Tighten up the build-up—the this-is-this-person, and that-is-that-person, and this is the setting.

When writing an erotic story—one in which all readers know and expect sex to occur—the one sex scene has to pack a punch. This story didn't have it. You seemed to end the story on a note of anticipation—that there will be, or is likely to be, a second chapter. That was done at the expense of a hot sexual encounter.

It's fine to end with suspense—what will happen next?—but I'm little interested having read this story.

Are you more interested in writing romance without sex than a tale with sex as a major component?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Begining - Now let the Novel Begin.

I like what you have so far, let the story continue.....

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
very nice

I loved the build and the possibilities.

It could easily have been in Romance as well as Mature.

Ch. 02 is not needed. You brought them along in their discovery of each other, just enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Could not get through it...

Sorry, but it is way, way too long. I couldnt even read it.

wordsNguitarswordsNguitarsover 9 years ago

looks like a great start to your next series... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
way too long

the background story is way too long. so it ends up disappointing the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What are you doing after the wedding, it was the brides mum, Joy. Oh, just staying out of town. I was a bit down, I had just seen my ex girlfriend married to one of my friends. Look, come up to my room, for old times, lets have a drink. Gloria wont be staying with me tonight. I looked at an older and a little plumper version of my ex girlfriend. Thanks, that would be nice, but I don't know, she said i would like it very much. So I did, and I was pleased I did, we laughed a bit and had a few drinks and she said you better stay, I said no, I don't want to intrude. She said I don't want to be alone tonight, please. O.k, then she said well let me help you get comfortable, she removed my shoes, my coat, she straddled me, took off my tie and undid my shirt, her hands moved over my chest, I went to say something, sshhhh, as she moved her hands to my trousers, undoing my belt, I was semi hard, she reached in and released me, mmm, nice, her hand stroking me, hard as she lifted up and moved her panties to one side, sitting down, moving her wet pussy over my cock, sliding back and forward, then holding my cock and lowering herself down on it.Oh, that's good, oh yes, I pushed up, no, don't move, so I stayed still as she moved slowly until I felt her insides quiver,her legs tighten and then my cock felt very wet. I held her hips, holding her as I fucked up into her pussy then blasting my cum into her. We held each other , then she stood and taking her dress off went to the bed,beckoning me over, lay down and her lips covered my cock, I was still hard, she lay back, I need to be held and I lay behind her, massaging her breasts,my cock moving until she held it and guided it back into her pussy and I slowly fucked her, for quite some time until she moved and said I need to taste you and I lay back and received the most relaxing blow job until she literally sucked my cum from me. We went to sleep in each others arms. The morning was rather awkward as she got up, I watched her dress, then she saw I was awake and she said, sorry, I hope you are o.k I needed to be held, I stood up, my morning hardness showing, my turn, she looked at me, lay down, but I am dressed, lay down as I pushed her onto the bed, pulling her panties down and pushing between her legs, without much resistance, fucking her, my mouth over hers as she moved her legs over me, she went rigid, I kept fucking and then she went limp and I fucked her until my cum blew into her.I told her she had nothing to be sorry about. I showered and left, I went into town for some lunch before leaving. My mobile rang, it was her, can I come over before I leave,what do you need another cuddle and she said no, I need you to fuck me again.

kalodinkalodinover 9 years ago
A Mature Romance

Hard to choose among the arbitrary categories of Lit. In retrospect, some of my choices have been errors. Here I think the story belongs more in the romance category. Anyway I enjoyed it, quite feminine in point-of-view which I enjoyed; credible too and I didn't mind your development of round characters (making for the long foreground that bothered some readers) one bit. A charming and stimulating read. Well done. Kal

Loving50Loving50over 9 years agoAuthor
Kalodin has a valid point

Thank you. I think you're right about this story belonging in the romance area instead although the age difference is an integral part of the story. Live and learn.

I'm working on a longer story now that I plan on submitting to the Romance group. I hope it's a welcoming group.

Thanks for the comments. I do read them.

SouthPacificSouthPacificover 9 years ago
Nice, gentle romance

I agree that "Mature" is probably not quite right for a story like this.

Just one thing to note (and I've seen this in other stories on this site) - the boys from the second marriage are not Kelly's step-brothers: they are her half-brothers. BIG DIFFERENCE (I have both half- and step-, so for this I'm speaking from years of experience).

Loving50Loving50over 9 years agoAuthor
You're right, SouthPacific.

The little boys were her half brothers, not step brothers. That's a fact and detail that I failed to even notice until you pointed it out. Careful and considerate reading is called for on my part after writing. I do that pretty well but obviously missed that one.

Thanks for your comments and for the reminder that I can improve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

There she was, the brides mum, late 40s, I had danced with her earlier, didn't really know her, I was a friend of the grooms, in the bridal party. Not bad, nice dress, tight around her bottom, my hand had strayed to just on her bottom, held tight by pantyhose. She looked at me but said nothing. Now, the bride was leaving, tears in her mums eyes, I stood next to her, offered her my handkerchief, she accepted, you o.k. now as she handed it back, bit lonely without her, thank you for asking, um Rob, Marks friend, oh thanks. The staff started to clean up the room, people were saying goodbye, I asked if she had transport home, no, I am staying in the hotel. Can I walk you there, she looked at me, thank you, yes, thank you. I walked her to the lift, floor, 3, up we went, the door opened, I guided her out, my hand on her back, to her door. She opened it, turned and said you have been very nice, would you like to come in, thank you, I better not, please, I looked at her, ok. We entered, I was where I wanted to be, had planned to be from early in the evening, I walked over to her and held her, my hand sliding her zipper down, her dress dropping, unclipping her bra, she didn't resist. I stepped back taking off my suit, my clothes as she lowered her pantyhose. She stood, I held her and lowered her to the bed, removing her panties, she looked at me as I moved between her legs, my semi hard cock against her as I teased her nipples with my tongue, holding my cock, moving it along her wet slit, hesitating and pushing inside her, my tongue finding hers as I moved inside her, slowly at first until I was fucking her hard and fast, her legs high in the air, kicking, her head now arched back, my cum spraying her insides. I kept fucking, her body tensed, she let out a high pitch scream and then I felt her body relax. I slowed down, moved back, grabbed her underwear and wiped my cock, got dressed and put her underwear in my pocket and left.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Just the start

Not sure why some of the anonymous wimps were so upset and unhappy with the story. I found it very good and enjoyed it for what it was, a short love story of two lonesome people that found each other. I hope they went on to find a life together and live happily ever after, like all good fairy tales.

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

love she wanted his tongue after...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The author seems to like a younger man giving an older woman gentle kisses all over her. While some men may not do foreplay for her, every man should understand the woman is not at ease with the first encounter and he needs to be willing to kiss her all over before insertion. She will be ready whe she feels comfortable with him in her sexually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoving50@Loving50
Still married, still a mom and now even a grandma! I originally wrote my biography when I was in my early 50’s. Now I’m in my later 50’s and don’t know where the time went. I still seek passion in life but I’ve found ways to fulfill that fairly well. I haven’t written in a...