All Comments on 'Never Doubt I Love Ch. 03'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Awful

Lame lame lame. Everything was going great till the second chapter. This one stared off well. Catching the husband's infidelity, the divorce proceedings, mom and son plan a new life in NY.

Then the story took a turn for the absurd with Janet. What is the point of that? I didn't expect the story to lead up to this after the first two chapters. I don't recall the mother ever mentioning that she was attracted towards women. A passing reference to a lesbian couple in the first chapter is all I can find. Rick is astonishingly fine with his mother cheating on him - his father's assessment of him being a wuss was spot on it seems.

The story gets more inane with the god-awful comic book plot - if it was supposed to be self-referential it sucked - and the introduction of Luciana and introduction of her into the couple's sex life. The son states, "I do insist on being your only guy.", but is fine with banging another woman.

A pompous concluding paragraph caps off this train wreck of a chapter.

Very disappointed.

P.S. If anyone is going to flame me please keep it civil.

harismileysharismileysover 9 years ago
Not lame, really!!

This site is about sex for the most part and whatever be the storyline, the sexual moments were indeed very well written and very erotic.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 9 years ago
A chapter with several disappointments

First, this chapter is where the m/s romance becomes a partnership. I had high hopes b/c it offers us readers the chance to see beyond the hormones and orgasms and whether they work as a couple.

You cheat on that with the convenient bisexuality-- Mom and her pal Janet have a convenient fling which bugs me.

I've been around lots of sympathetic gay/bi men and not been tempted to help them come out as their first male lover.

Bisexual doesn't mean you're a slut sleeping with everyone vaguely interesting or interested!

You do a decent job exploring the post-tryst guilt and so forth, but it paints the mom as having the sexual candy store opened and grabbing whatever's handy, then THINKING about the consequences as she's licking her fingers.

Is she sexually liberated or have a brain tumor completely disabling her forebrain?

You cheated on the $$$ with the divorce settlement - we're conveniently rich and can do whatever we want. Screw reality!

I call bullshit on that one, partially b/c I'm a bitter working stiff but also know you can plot better.I'm not asking for misery porn a la Angela's Ashes or suchlike.

Still, it removes a lot of the barriers real people face in life.

Rick's an instant success as an artist and Mom's even considered a talented designer as an informed abilty w/o any evidence.

The succession of lotto wins you give your characters makes it kind of difficult to sympathize with them.

As a m/s romance fetishist who really gets off on son-sired pregnancies and so forth, the twins just appearing as if by magic and not even being named or whatever and dumped off to be raised by the nanny was very anitclimactic for me, but hey, your story to do your way.

Then, we get Luciana, the spicy Latina unicorn bisexual girl who makes everything better, miss GGG allows everyone to have their cake and eat it too.

Sarcasm fails me to describe how little justice you do by her character and how s/t you can't give everyone everything they want..

In sum, you started with an appealing, well-plotted story then turned it into a Rick and Mom Rule the World fantasy completely divorced from reality that blew it for me.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lame

even before i finished i knew i was going to comment lame. sorry. i like your other works

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Sorry. Didn't really care for it. Your first chapter was awesome! Your second chapter with the mom and son fucking their brains out while the husband's passed out upstairs was great. This chapter was really off topic with the fling with the teacher and then the young girl. I would have liked the chapter better if it had concentrated on her getting pregnant and how that affected their love life. I thought the twins were mentioned almost as an afterthought "Oh, by the way, my son knocked me up and I had twins. Now back to me fucking some young girl." The comic book side story was really confusing, too.

Bert_FeggBert_Feggover 9 years ago
A civil flaming

Actually I don't see any reason to be civil Doug - As long as I'm sincere - I checked to see how much you've contributed to the site - Fuck all - which is pretty much what your opinion is worth - Consider this - no matter what you do, some people will love it and others will hate it - you didn't like this, but you'll notice others did - don't you think it's a bit egotistical to consider your opinion worth more than theirs?

Put something in the kitty and then you might have a better idea of what writing a story like this takes - In the meantime, get the fuck over yourself.

Civil enough?

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Gee Bert...

When did I say that my opinion is worth more than yours or anyone else's? Nowhere. I was simply stating my opinion. You were kind enough to suggest my opinion is worth 'fuck all'. Yes, I quite agree. Isn't that the point of opinions though? It's a personal opinion, If the authors takes it into consideration, kudos. If he doesn't, at least he got some honest feedback from his readers.

I suggest you disable comments on your works, oh almighty Literotica contributor, lest you have a seizure.

Love the personal insults. You're a real classy guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great up until this Ch

It was a great story up to this ch. I just stopped reading when the mom and tech go together . I do not care of you are bi or gay that's up to you. If you are so in love with some one like mom said then she would not need another person to be with. But hey just my thoughts . They are like a## holes every one has one.

Sam37Sam37about 9 years ago
I have to agree w/ Doug

A great semi-believable story veered off in the fantasyland of extreme improbability in Ch.3.

I gave 5 ***** to the previous chapters. I did not rate this one.

Please continue to write. You have a gift for storytelling. Keep them at least believable, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I agree with the previous commenters, this was very bad. Poorly thought out, more like. she says she didn't feel guilty cheating on her husband, and we as readers understand this cause he's a piece of shit, treats her like garbage and seems to have found her soulmate filling everything missing in her life.

then she cheats on her son and it's hand waived away. oh and now she's suddenly bisexual for no reason. judging by your other stories, i can tell you like to write lesbian relationships, however stick to the story you set up.

never doubt i love? I doubt she's able to love anyone after this chapter.

xiluaxiluaalmost 9 years ago
ruined

What is it with writers on this site, and their fixation with every single female character all of the sudden being homosexual, bi, or any other sexual shit. This story was a very good, even sort of believable story, until all of the sudden the female character is having sex with another woman. Even more laughable, how would, just like that, the son ever know that the mother was bi, so stupid. Another good story down the trash. Typical. I stopped reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gotta agree with most of the others

I gave the previous chapters 5 stars. Not this one. You had a great story going, but like a lot of the other authors, you needlessly, IMO, added more random people into what was a great incest love story.

Keep up the work, but if you have a great story going, dont cheapen it by adding others into ti.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

So you brought someone else into it .i thought it was hot

taco1085taco1085about 8 years ago
wow,omg

that is one of the best reads i have ever read, Great imagination and creative. very well written and cant wait to read the other stories....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Three is still a crowd

I enjoyed the intensity of the Mother and Son relationship. After what she had suffered through in her marriage only to find that her true love was her son, I’m not certain how a third party could possibly enhance their relationship. I think the son’s reaction to her lesbian desires is plausible without affecting the depth of their relationship. Two’s company and three’s still a crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot

The first story's were great with incest than the last didn't have much

LurknTrollLurknTrollover 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

I love it when writers include polyamory. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nose Dive

Good solid mother son incest, well told love story, and then you just couldn't leave well enough alone. If mom is so in love with her son, how do you explain the sudden lesbian encounter, nothing was mentioned in the first 2 chapters I read. Those got 5 stars and favorite story status, this one gets 1 star. Turns out I don't enjoy being cheated on by a woman OR an author. And regardless of whether it's a cock or a vagina, if you do it in secret, it's cheating.

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Stir went from a true love..

I am really disappointed with this ending you took a very hot love story and blew it all to hell!! How can she be so in love with her son who has made her feel alive and loved and the cheat with a women because she was horny and just turned bi???

Why can’t you let a great love story grow and end with the twins and mom and son living in a grey loving relationship!! You turne it into a shit story with a fucked up ending by her marriage to her lesbian true lover but leaves her son as just a anther pussy like his dad was!!!. Really sucks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
so many nut cases here

first of all , MaryAnderson thank you for writing this and all your other stories , whether I like some of your characters or not ; it takes courage and creativity to write as well as you do. Secondly to all these nutcases yelling about cheating and such. If it's discussed honestly and agreed to by all parties it's not cheating. And there are many examples of successful polyamorous relationships , whether you object to that or not because of your fears and insecurities. Just try to get that through your heads you narrow minded boneheaded idiots.....

tiercenpttiercenptabout 4 years ago

I'm very confused tbh.

in previous parts, there was no indication or mention of her being bi or interest in.

I don't care about cheating or anything (she already cheated on her husband) just the entire dynamic of the story for me got somehow lost.

I think you tried to prolong the story and somehow got lost in between.

You had your finish with them peacefully leaving for New York, being free living as a couple and get pregnant, him being successful and her having a job in the Mode Branche. /END

The need to introduce Janet (ex-teacher&friend) as a sex partner felt completely irrelevant because they just had sex one time. for what? to "explore" the bisexuality of her? for what exactly it doesn't add up to the rest of the story. and then Janet has no further involvement in the story. why not let them be a trio?

could've done also with Luciana instead of Janet, just introduce her earlier, like a mention in chapter one maybe as a friend of him or a student of Janet. In chapter two another mention and a proper introduction.

THEN it would've maybe made a little more sense to include her in chapter 3 and have all that bisexual thing.

anyways so so in love with her son but then she's marrying Luciana? for what exactly? they could've just lived together and been happy.

I feel like you want to please every opposition and thus introducing in one story everything you can imagine for the moment. I've read a couple of your stories and it has been a theme that you introduce a ton of possibilities and partners and so on. to cover a wide margin of readers and kinks etc.

I find it absolutely unnecessary to do it like this. write one story about bisexuality, write another about anal, group sex, share, pregnancy, etc.

don't cramp all of the above and more into one story. in previous read stories, it wasn't a big deal. (4th July, lake sister story was like that too)

another thing. you have an impeccable writing style and you can really immerse yourself in the story and imagine everything you write.

the slow build-up, romance, proper character development all really good, then the sex and an abrupt ending.

no further story and explanation of what comes next for the couple. After all that buildup and character development, such a sudden ending is really frustrating, not even like an open ending where the reader is given options/hints for his own imagination for what happens next to them... just sudden end. kinda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
In response to tiercenpt:

I don't find the "surprise" bisexuality to be at all confusing. Our society, while becoming more open, still tends to push people into heterosexuality. The pressure from her parents to "marry well" supports the idea that heterosexuality was expected, so it's perfectly likely that having sex with a woman never really occurred to her. It wasn't until it was presented as a possibility that she actually considered the idea, and breaking the incest taboo allowed her mind to consider it openly, at which point she learned something about herself.

Yes, the story could have ended where you suggest, and yes, that would have been a very satisfying ending, but the author chose otherwise. The purpose of the sexual encounter with Janet was to execute the awakening described above, and makes sense because Janet was already a part of the story as a close friend and confidante. The suggestion that Janet be the third in the relationship does make sense, but that would have left him with two older women, and it makes sense to have a younger woman be the third.

The introduction of Luciana is entirely reasonable. If the third had been a friend of his from high school, she would have already known of the parent-child relationship, and they would have had to proceed with great caution; with Luciana, she sees their love and starts loving them first, making her more likely to be able to accept the incest later. As for the two women being the ones to marry, again, that's entirely reasonable. There are legal benefits to marriage, and there's a nice symmetry with the women being the ones to marry rather than Rick and Luciana.

I agree that cramming all sexual fetishes into one story isn't a particularly good idea, but it isn't necessary to limit a story to only one thing. If you do limit things to a single type of sexual encounter, you frequently wind up limiting the development of your characters, and with that, the length of the story. Furthermore, two people frequently do more than one thing together. My wife and I engage in oral, anal, and vaginal sex, and we have a child, making us living proof that a story which includes both anal sex and a pregnancy fetish is completely realistic.

I also don't think the ending of this story was as abrupt as you claim. The point at which the three make a commitment to each other (formal or otherwise) is a natural stopping place in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Few Comments

As usual your writing is excellent in as far as technical issues. However, the story is not up to your normal standards. The story itself did not work. All the sexuality is present, and there is a plausible storyline, but it does not work; at least not for me. Too bad, because I normally enjoy your stories.

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978over 3 years ago
More please

You are talented! Please give us another chapter or 2.... Such a great story, I only wish you would have actually put in all the sex scenes instead of skipping to the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have only two words to express my love of this story “Amazingly Hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES