Never Doubt I Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luciana raised her head and looked at Rick, her face covered with my pussy juice. Rick moaned. She lay her face on my thigh, rubbing her cheek against me as I ate and teased her delightful sex. Rick later confessed indecision. Should he slide to the other end of the bed to watch me lick and suck Luciana's pussy or stay and watch Luciana's face as I brought her to orgasm? He stayed and watched Luciana as she moved from pleasure, wanton lust and desire building, to total release and was consumed by a powerful orgasm. Luciana bit her lip and closed her eyes tightly, grinding her hips against my face, whimpering in delight, pouring juice into my mouth.

When done Luciana rolled off me and slowly, gingerly, reversed her position, laying her head next to mine. Rick was staring at my face, which was drenched with Luciana's cum. Luciana kissed me and looked at Rick.

"I could use some help getting her cleaned up."

Rick, who had been mesmerized by our lewd tableau, scrambled across the bad and lay next to me, across from Luciana. They started nibbling on my face, clearing the evidence of Luciana's orgasm. Then they took turns kissing me, our tongues playing with each other, the heat rapidly building. When one of Rick's kiss lingered a little longer than usual, Luciana nudged at him. When he pulled away Luciana licked his lips. I slipped a hand behind his head, keeping him in place, and Luciana slipped her tongue between his slightly parted lips, At the same time I felt Luciana's hand, which had been tweaking my left nipple, head for Rick's cock.

In our years together I had never doubted Rick's fidelity. Now, as I watched him kiss Luciana, the thought of sharing him with another woman made my cunt pulse. I said out loud but to no one in particular, "Oh, fuck. This is so hot." The two of them stopped and looked at me. I opened my mouth, slipping my tongue out in invitation. Both their tongues played with mine and soon we were again taking turns kissing each other.

I ran my hand down across Rick's stomach to his cock. Luciana let go and I encircled the firm shaft; Rick shifted position to allow me better access. Luciana took immediate advantage, lowering her mouth to mine and I returned her eager kiss. As I worked Rick's cock with my hand he was running a hand over Luciana's body. Luciana continued to massage my tits, which were flush with blood and aching with need.

I buried my free hand in Luciana's short black hair and pulled her mouth to mine. After several minutes of intense kisses we were both panting when she backed away to catch her breath I studied her face and admired her beautiful brown eyes, which smoldered with passion.

All this time I had continued to play with Rick's cock. Pre-cum was steadily dripping from it. The boy needed to be fucked. I turned to Rick, pushed him on his back, and straddled his waist, directing his cock to the entrance of my wet pussy, lowering myself, taking his full length in me in one motion. I moaned and looked at him, lust evident in my eyes. I paused, briefly, enjoying the sensation of being completely filled, before laying my hands on his chest and lifting myself up and down his wonderful pole.

The bed shifted. Luciana's exquisite naked form appeared before me. Facing me, she straddled Rick's face, her hands resting on her thighs, and leaned forward to peck me on the lips. She then lowered herself, covering Rick's face with her pussy. Rick showed no hesitation; he drove his tongue into her cunt.

Luciana and I, our pussies simultaneously pleasured by our lover, leaned forward. Our lips locked in a hot deep kiss. Our tongues played back and forth. Luciana's hands found my tits, massaging them, letting the tender warm flesh slide against her palms. I groaned into her mouth. Luciana ended the kiss and focused on my breasts. My head fell back, my brown hair hanging down my back, and I let out a series of sobbing groans at the incredible combined sensations of Luciana's strong hands on my boobs and Rick's thick cock in my snatch.

I wanted to extend this fuck, try not to be a glutton, try to keep the sensations under control so I could draw out this wild unprecedented experience. As I said, I tried, but Luciana ran a hand from my tits, across my stomach, to my clit. As I rode my son's cock, Luciana teased the sweet bud. It was a tsunami of pleasure; I abandoned any attempt to control myself, riding my son's cock harder and faster, hissing in a voice so depraved that I didn't recognize it, "Yesssss, oh fuck god, yesssssssssssss."

I drove myself down hard on Rick and ground my hips from side to side as Luciana mercilessly worked my clitoris, no longer teasing it but pushing it hard into my body, where I felt it rub against my son's cock buried deep within me. I lost all control. I shuddered and came, whooping and falling forward into Luciana's body.

I closed my eyes, letting the pleasure wash through my body. When finally able to open them again I was greeted with Luciana's exquisite face. I slipped my tongue into her mouth for a salacious kiss. Rick, who had stopped thrusting into me as I rode the wave of my orgasm, started to once again roll his hips.

I turned my focus to Rick. We had fucked in this position innumerable times, I knew what he liked, I knew what angles and tempos drove him wild.

Luciana, in turn, had become immersed in Rick's talented tongue. She closed her eyes, dwelling on what was happening between her legs. I admired her strong athletic body; she looked like she could go all night long. I took her large breasts, which bounced in time with her movements, in my hands, loving their heavy firm fullness. My thumbs flicked across her hard nipples. Luciana moaned as the sensation in her tits merged with those of Rick's tongue in her pussy.

I was fucking the length of my son's penis, alternating slow, shallow dips with deep thrusts, lowering myself, taking his entire shaft inside me, moving in a corkscrew motion. I knew how he loved this and when I released Luciana's breast and placed my hands on his stomach to steady myself, his muscles tightened. I thought about the cum churning in his balls, soon to spray inside me. My god, I was the luckiest woman in the world.

A sharp moan from Luciana momentarily distracted me. Rick had captured her clit between two fingers, squeezing it. I reached behind and cupped Rick's balls. With my other hand I pulled Luciana's face to mine; our lips and tongues wantonly played against each other. Luciana wrapped her strong fingers around the base of Rick's cock, squeezing him with a power I could not match, and she started rocking her hips with more force. I knew what she was feeling; Rick had eaten me to countless orgasms. Her perfect body flushed and she grabbed her tits, forcefully taking the nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

Luciana came first, "COGER. COGER, COGER, AHHHHUNNNNHHHH."

As Luciana's juice swamped his face Rick's balls tightened and his scream was obscured in Luciana's snatch as he emptied the contends of his balls in his mother's happy waiting cunt. My body tingled, I was light headed, my vision blurred, I felt weightless, as if gravity had been switched off. I was living in a volcanic eruption and screamed in bliss before collapsing beside Rick, unable to move, think or speak. Luciana moaned, "Yo acabé," and lay next to me. Rick added a more colloquial, "Ohmogod."

I was nestled between my two wonderful lovers. They took turns kissing me tenderly while playing with my tits and cunt, eventually bringing me one final orgasm. Then Luciana wrapped her arms around me and the three of us drifted off to sleep.

I woke several hours later. Luciana was still asleep; Rick was gone. I stood and started to put on a robe, but couldn't see the point. I walked to the living room and found my naked son sitting on the couch, sketching. On the table in front of him were various drawings of Debruana and Montero, now clearly based on Luciana, kissing and making love.

I filled two glasses with water and sat next to him. He placed an arm around me and pulled me into his body.

"Any regrets?" he asked.

"No, none at all."

He took my hand in his. "Mom, I think you should accept it. You're bisexual, attracted to both men and women. And what's the rule of our house."

I smiled at him, running a finger down his face, "I get everything I want." I had, I thought, the best man in the world.

He continued. "If we are going to include Luciana in any serious way we are going to have to tell her the truth."

"I know," I said.

We sat for awhile, quiet, holding each other. Rick finally broke the silence.

"I've been playing with this idea. Tell me what you think.

"Debranua attacks the Cobra Kai headquarters, finally destroying the organization. In the process she finds a cage in which a beautiful young woman – she sort of looks like this," he said, gesturing to the drawing, – "is imprisoned in contemptible misery. She learns that the women, whose name is Morena, was genetically engineered and trained for years for the single purpose of defeating Debranua. However, in the process of her training and study of Debranua, Morena fell in love with her. When she refused to fight, Morena was imprisoned. Debranua takes her home and Jason and Debranua nurse her back to health. In the process Debranua falls in love with her.

"When she falls in love she finds her powers are magnified. We learn that her love for Jason was so intense it clouded her perception; it obscured her true sexual nature, that she could love, should love, both men and women. When she loved only Jason she tapped into only part of herself and only part of her power. When she discovers her true sexuality she accesses all her power. We will have to work out a way to make Jason accept all this, but his love for Debranua will ensure it will work out. Debranua and Morena form a team.

"It emphasizes the love story, frees me from endlessly re-working the limitations on Debranua's powers, and opens us the LGBT and Hispanic markets."

I loved it, and said so. Luciana who had quietly been standing in the doorway for much of the conversation, said "Do I get partial credit?"

Rick had anticipated her. "Yes. I'd like you to work on the book with me."

* * * *

New York is a big, diverse and often anonymous place. No one was surprised when a young woman moved in with an older man and still older women. They all seemed deeply in love and over time became devoted parents to several more children. When New York finally allowed gay marriage, Luciana and I were joined together. The three of us look forward to the day when the law understands that three people can love each other as much as two and that the love of a mother and son can be transcendent.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have only two words to express my love of this story “Amazingly Hot

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978over 3 years ago
More please

You are talented! Please give us another chapter or 2.... Such a great story, I only wish you would have actually put in all the sex scenes instead of skipping to the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Few Comments

As usual your writing is excellent in as far as technical issues. However, the story is not up to your normal standards. The story itself did not work. All the sexuality is present, and there is a plausible storyline, but it does not work; at least not for me. Too bad, because I normally enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
In response to tiercenpt:

I don't find the "surprise" bisexuality to be at all confusing. Our society, while becoming more open, still tends to push people into heterosexuality. The pressure from her parents to "marry well" supports the idea that heterosexuality was expected, so it's perfectly likely that having sex with a woman never really occurred to her. It wasn't until it was presented as a possibility that she actually considered the idea, and breaking the incest taboo allowed her mind to consider it openly, at which point she learned something about herself.

Yes, the story could have ended where you suggest, and yes, that would have been a very satisfying ending, but the author chose otherwise. The purpose of the sexual encounter with Janet was to execute the awakening described above, and makes sense because Janet was already a part of the story as a close friend and confidante. The suggestion that Janet be the third in the relationship does make sense, but that would have left him with two older women, and it makes sense to have a younger woman be the third.

The introduction of Luciana is entirely reasonable. If the third had been a friend of his from high school, she would have already known of the parent-child relationship, and they would have had to proceed with great caution; with Luciana, she sees their love and starts loving them first, making her more likely to be able to accept the incest later. As for the two women being the ones to marry, again, that's entirely reasonable. There are legal benefits to marriage, and there's a nice symmetry with the women being the ones to marry rather than Rick and Luciana.

I agree that cramming all sexual fetishes into one story isn't a particularly good idea, but it isn't necessary to limit a story to only one thing. If you do limit things to a single type of sexual encounter, you frequently wind up limiting the development of your characters, and with that, the length of the story. Furthermore, two people frequently do more than one thing together. My wife and I engage in oral, anal, and vaginal sex, and we have a child, making us living proof that a story which includes both anal sex and a pregnancy fetish is completely realistic.

I also don't think the ending of this story was as abrupt as you claim. The point at which the three make a commitment to each other (formal or otherwise) is a natural stopping place in the story.

tiercenpttiercenptabout 4 years ago

I'm very confused tbh.

in previous parts, there was no indication or mention of her being bi or interest in.

I don't care about cheating or anything (she already cheated on her husband) just the entire dynamic of the story for me got somehow lost.

I think you tried to prolong the story and somehow got lost in between.

You had your finish with them peacefully leaving for New York, being free living as a couple and get pregnant, him being successful and her having a job in the Mode Branche. /END

The need to introduce Janet (ex-teacher&friend) as a sex partner felt completely irrelevant because they just had sex one time. for what? to "explore" the bisexuality of her? for what exactly it doesn't add up to the rest of the story. and then Janet has no further involvement in the story. why not let them be a trio?

could've done also with Luciana instead of Janet, just introduce her earlier, like a mention in chapter one maybe as a friend of him or a student of Janet. In chapter two another mention and a proper introduction.

THEN it would've maybe made a little more sense to include her in chapter 3 and have all that bisexual thing.

anyways so so in love with her son but then she's marrying Luciana? for what exactly? they could've just lived together and been happy.

I feel like you want to please every opposition and thus introducing in one story everything you can imagine for the moment. I've read a couple of your stories and it has been a theme that you introduce a ton of possibilities and partners and so on. to cover a wide margin of readers and kinks etc.

I find it absolutely unnecessary to do it like this. write one story about bisexuality, write another about anal, group sex, share, pregnancy, etc.

don't cramp all of the above and more into one story. in previous read stories, it wasn't a big deal. (4th July, lake sister story was like that too)

another thing. you have an impeccable writing style and you can really immerse yourself in the story and imagine everything you write.

the slow build-up, romance, proper character development all really good, then the sex and an abrupt ending.

no further story and explanation of what comes next for the couple. After all that buildup and character development, such a sudden ending is really frustrating, not even like an open ending where the reader is given options/hints for his own imagination for what happens next to them... just sudden end. kinda.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories