All Comments on 'Never Doubt I Love'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
Lovely story

I wish she would end up with Ricky. One life to live, and they should take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sex the way it should be

I can't wait to read more of this loving mother and son. The sex is as it should be loving, full of passion, and completely unprotected. Now that she has discovered that her son wants to make love to her several times each day, she will be powerless to stop her son's lust. There is a natural reason many women become sexually more active in their 40's and men peak at 18...nature is telling us to go and help our mothers and at the same time find a safe sex partner to deposit our sperm into.

A loving mother should crave her sons seed to be deposited into her body not ejaculated into a condom to be flushed into the toilet or thrown into the trash. I hope to read that mom gets pregnant, lets her son replace her husband as the man in her life, and delivers her son several child.

My favorite passage that lets me know mom is addicted and will eagerly spread her thighs for her loving son and accept his cock and sperm into her womb,

"All I could think about was how good it felt and how much I wanted his cum, my son's seed, in my twat. Obscene desires filled me, I wanted him to blow his hot young balls up his mother's warm wet hole. I wanted his semen. It was time for him to fill the place he'd left eighteen years ago.

Rick did not disappoint; he cried out and poured his jism into me. My pussy clenched and twitched around his spurting cock and I was subsumed by an orgasm. Rick kept going, grunting over and over as he filled my quivering happy pussy with load after load of his cum. I groaned deeply; my orgasm reached a second peak.

When my climax passed and I was sure Rick had fully emptied himself inside me, I straightened up and leaned back against him. His cock slipped from my warm pussy. He wrapped his arms around my stomach. I pressed back against my son, loving the feel of his arms holding me tight. "

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

great read

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
2nd five stars

2nd five stars I've given tonight, What a great loving story of a son and his mother.

A contoling husband that does nothing for her when having sex, won't even let her play with her breast while fucking meaning he thinks he's all she needs to get off on a real ego trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

5 stars and more chapters

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A fantastic story

I hope that there is more, I can't think of any reason why this sweet love couldn't be with them for the rest of their lives, no matter where they were.

Thanks for the good read.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved it. The writing was superb and the details were perfect. 5+++*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sex as it should be?

The clown who wants to explain, interpret and hint at the way the author should go with his/her stories needs write one of his own and give us all a laugh! It was funny for a while but God it's getting boring.

Brett78xBrett78xover 9 years ago
Great story!

Thank you - it was a fun read. I'm going to have to read some of your other stories, now!

ansdguyansdguyover 9 years ago
I gave this story 4 stars...

I would have gone with 5 stars, but the idea of a sophisticated woman referring to her genitals as a cunt, a snatch and a twat was simply way out of the realm of possibility.

It became clear to me that the author was definitely not a woman. Woman tend to despise those crude terms.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 9 years ago

A delightful romp is chronicled in this story.

Like digdaddy, I think it's the beginning of a beautiful oedipal romance.

It's funny how insecure control freaks like Charles ruin perfectly good relationships trying to force their partners into whatever rigid box they have for them instead of duh, appreciating them for what they are really into.

Being a middle-aged dude myself, it's dead easy to mock the insecure middle-aged man having trouble dealing with the changes in his body and life from youth's happy sense of infinite possibilities.

However Charles sounds like a raging closet case,who needs to be with the linebacker of his dreams but he could just be a misogynist or contemptuous of his wife's "lower" background. Who knows?

.

It's obvious and sad Charles is missing out on his wife's sexual ripening.

To avoid re-writing it my way, let me just congratulate you on a splendid story and hope you expand on it. I hope for many happy returns!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a fabulous story, from a gifted and prolific author

But I have to say I don't understand why some commenter has to go into a fit and stomp on another's reader's comment. The writer of "sex as it should be" shows a thoughtful appreciation of MA's terrific tale, and also a love of the idea of motherfucking. "There is a natural reason many women become sexually more active in their 40's and men peak at 18...nature is telling us to go and help our mothers and at the same time find a safe sex partner to deposit our sperm into." That sounds exactly right to me. And it looks like more and more boys and their moms are acting on what nature is telling them. A boy is naturally drawn to that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs. It's the same hole he came out of, his own mother's cunt. A mother who has unfulfilled needs between her legs naturally turns to the fit young male who came out from between her legs, and who's got something jumping around in his pants that can fulfill all her needs and then some. Her boy's got the hard young cock and the loaded young balls to do his mother a whole world of good. As mothers and sons are finding out all the time nowadays, up his mother's cunt is where a boy's semen belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A few more follow-up chapters? I hope.

I really enjoyed this story. The pace was, suprisingly, just right with Rick's seduction -- without intercourse, or forcing her to have sex -- on the first night to light her fires and needs. She needs to help him get into a good art school, where she can visit him from time to time to fulfill both of their needs and desires. A few missing words, but not anything to badly disrupt the flow of this tale. Definitely worthy of five stars.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Never Doubt I Love:" - Thirty-eight (?) Year Old Mom and Eighteen Year Old Son Rick.

Many commenters state "...the story is the best, or one of the best, that I've (meaning, they've) ever read..."!! In my opinion, I say there are only a handful of GREAT writers, writing about familial blood-related incest love and attraction, that each of those GREAT author's writes MANY excellent stories!!!

This story is great in all aspects. My one disappointment is that there is, or not, any plans on their future plans after New York. To a similar degree I'm disappointed that the writer did not address the issue of any type birth control--or not!! My absolute appreciation goes out to 'MaryAnderson' for not defusing the mother and son love affair with any outside influences of threesomes, moresomes, etc.!! The best of incestually themed and contexted stories is for it to be soiled by more than the TWO lovers!! Occasionally, if the story is well written, a close-knit family of incestual partners is acceptable, but rarely has the love, affection, respect, devotion and the core belief that the love tryst is the center of the universe for them! This story defines the center of the universe for Mom Clinton and son Rick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

I'm not a fan of mother and son incest but I have to say I really enjoyed this story, it was beautifully crafted and kept me hooked to the end; many thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Someone may be stealing your story.

I found this on the alt.sex.stories repository.

<P>

http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/ken/NeverDoubtILove.txt

SensualleeSensualleealmost 7 years ago
Well Done

Well done, would have liked to see it followed up to a recognizable conclusion.

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Great But.....????

You can’t end a great story with no thoughtful conclusion!

I know you intimated that it ended in NY but a relationship like this would not

Just stop after a weekend!!! Please finish the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot fantasy

Congratulations! You have an excellent story-telling style and a unique story to tell. You would do well to review the difference between the verbs "to lie" in its various tenses and the verb "to lay."

Otherwise, this is an exceptional mother-son story.

Charlieboy2004Charlieboy20049 months ago

Lucky mother and lucky son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8289 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES