Never Enough Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hey!” One of the guys yelled out. “I’ll give you $20 for those panties.”

“$20!” Barbara retorted, laughing. “They’ll cost you 40!”

Another customer threw two $20 bills on the bar. Barbara asked if I had another pair with me. I’d brought a couple of extra pair just in case I’d need them. I took another pair from my purse and hurried to the dressingroom. I brought the beer soaked panties back with me, tossing them to their new owner and picking up the $40. Barbara took a beer bottle from the cooler and started shaking it up like she was going to shoot it all over me. The guys at the bar egged her own but she was just kidding.

The rest of the night went smoothly, none of the customers caused any problems and the tips kept coming. Barbara announced “last call” about 2:45am. There weren’t many customers left and only a few of the dancers remained. Jack and Marcus locked the doors right at 3:00am. Barbara started clearing out the cash register and I wiped the bar down. I went back to the dressingroom to get dressed. The girls were discussing which all night restaurant to get something to eat. They asked me to go with them. I was starved, having just snacked on a few pretzels during the evening. I gladly accepted their invitation.

Marcus was standing next to Barbara behind the bar. She was still counting all the money the club had taken in during the evening. Jack was working on the speaker system behind the stage. I took the money from my tip box and stuck it in my purse. I said good night to all three.

“Hey Jennifer!” Barbara shouted, grinning. “Bring more panties tomorrow evening! We’ll try that trick again.”

I had to laugh at her remark but then I thought, maybe she wasn’t kidding. One of the dancers rode with me to a restaurant not far from the club. We all sat at one table. The service was quick and the food was great. I was surprised to find out quite few of the dancers were married with families. I had this idea; most of them were probably single with boyfriends or live-ins. They were making good money so they seemed pretty happy. The girls loved to talk about the customers who frequented J.R.’s. They kidded about some of the regulars and how they’d ask them out on dates. It was a club policy that none of the employees date any of the customers. I thought it strange but I’m sure there was a good reason for it.

It was almost 4:30 by the time we left the restaurant, an hour or so before daylight. I noticed two of the girls getting into very expensive cars; one was the Mercedes sedan I’d seen parked behind the club. The other was a new Cadillac SUV. I knew the girls made good money but I couldn’t see how they could afford such expensive vehicles. It got me wondering if they were making extra money on the side. Then again, maybe they were just gifts from admiring customers.

I made it home just before 5:00am, grabbed a quick shower and went to bed. It was almost 1:00 in the afternoon before I woke up. I still had plenty of time before I needed to be at the club. I made some fresh coffee and sat down in front of the tv. I remembered I hadn’t counted my tip money from last night so I got it out and sorted through it. $144, not a bad night. Of course, $40 was for my beer soaked panties. I ran some figures through my mind contemplating how much I could make in a week’s time. It wasn’t a thousand dollars like I’d hoped but it was cash.

I stopped at the mall to do a little shopping, mainly for underwear and a couple of thongs. I spotted these really cool boots in one of the more expensive shoe stores. They were black and came up high on your thighs like thigh-high nylons. I went into the store and checked them closer. They seemed well made, tight stitching and the leather was very soft with a spine running along the zipper so they’d stand up. They were also $200. The clerk came over and asked if he could help me. I asked him about the boots. Besides black, he had them in red, white and tan. I hesitated on paying the $200 for them so I left the store empty-handed. Maybe after I got back on my feet financially, I’d buy a pair to wear at the club. I stopped at the food court in the mall and got something to eat before going to the club.

I made it to the club about 5:45. The black Mercedes sedan was parked just down from the Cadillac SUV. I noticed a few more rather expensive cars sitting in the rear lot. My old Firebird didn’t quite fit in with the rest of the cars parked there but it was a safe and well-lit area. I entered the bar; the music blaring about took my head off. I grabbed the little cotton balls from my purse and stuffed them in my ears. Barbara was standing behind the bar. She was really glad to see me.

“Boy, am I glad you’re here.” Barbara stated. “It’s busier than hell already.”

I told Barb I’d change and be right back. I put my purse underneath the bar and headed for the dressing room. Marcus was sitting in a chair talking to one of the dancers. I took off all my clothes including my bikini panties. I put on a pair of red thong panties and headed out to the bar.

“There you go.” Marcus remarked, as I passed by him. “That’ll bring in the dollars!”

I grinned at this remark. Barbara was covered up at the bar. I started opening up beer bottles like we were giving it away. The waitresses were practically running through the bar trying to take care of everyone. The mad rush lasted for an hour. Jack had to come down from his office just to man the cash register so Barbara and I could take care of the drinks.

Things finally settled down to a slower pace. Jack went back to his office overlooking the bar. I was collecting tips right and left. I don’t think it was because I was wearing a thong though. The customers, “the suits” as the girls referred to them, were tipping very generous this evening. I was tired by 1:00am. Two more hours to go. My red high-heels were killing my feet. I managed to get some time to sit down on the barstool behind the bar. My entire body as well as my feet welcomed the relief. The thong was bugging the hell out of me. It was a little uncomfortable with the back shoved tight up the crack of my ass. Thinking about the cash I was making made me feel alot better. Closing time finally rolled around. Barbara did her usual routine with Marcus standing right behind her. I changed in the dressingroom, glad to get out of the thong panties. I thought I’d go back to wearing the bikini cut the next evening.

We decided to go eat at a different restaurant this morning. The girls liked to go someplace different as often as possible. I got in my car but it wouldn’t start. I kept trying till the battery started running low. Andrea pulled up behind me and rolled her power window down. She asked if I needed a ride. I sure did so I accepted her offer. I got in the Mercedes with Andrea and we drove to the restaurant just off the I-465 bypass. Andrea’s Mercedes was very luxurious. I wasn’t use to riding in anything so plush. I wanted to ask her about it but I thought I’d better not. She might think I was prying.

We ate at the restaurant and left a generous tip for the waitress. Andrea said she’d drop me off at my apartment since it was on her way home. She lived in Carmel, just north of Indianapolis. Carmel was one of the ritzier parts of the area, many homes over a million dollars. I was impressed to say the least, but more than that I was getting damn curious as to how she could afford all the luxuries. Dancers didn’t make that much money. Maybe she was married to a doctor or lawyer. It didn’t seem likely, just possible.

The next evening at the bar started out very busy. It was Friday evening, the start of the weekend. Alot of “suits” filled the club. I got handed quite a few business cards from some of the customers. I kept them, not like most of the dancers who tossed them in the trash after the customer had left. It was my way of “networking”, gathering contacts for future reference. I was watching Jack and Barbara very close to see how they ran the business. For me, it was a learning experience, something I could use later on.

One of the “suits” approached the bar and sat down ordering a mixed drink. He smiled and I smiled back at him. He looked familiar. Barbara made the drink for him and I served it to him, collecting his money.

“I see you found yourself a job.” He stated, smiling. “I’m sorry I couldn’t help you out.”

I looked at him closer. I’d had an interview with him just a week previous. We chatted for a brief time. I had other customers to take care of. It was important to keep pushing the drinks. The more beer and alcohol you sold, the better your profits.

I made great tips that evening, almost $170. Amanda squired me with beer intentionally, getting me soaked. My beer soaked panties didn’t bring as much as the other evening. This time I only got $25 for them. Still a profit, since they cost me less than $5. According to Barbara, Thursday nights and Friday nights were the best nights for tips.

There were quite a few couples in J.R.‘s Saturday night. Most of them sat at the tables. I noticed the women seemed to enjoy watching the dancers as much as their husbands and boyfriends. Barbara speculated they might be “swingers” or maybe just couples with bi-sexual wives. I noticed several couples hitting on a couple of the waitresses as well as most of the dancers. It was interesting just watching the customers. My education in this business was continuing every evening.

We finally closed at 3:00am Sunday morning. J.R.’s was closed on Sundays so I had the whole day off. The girls decided to eat at a new all-night restaurant that had just opened up. We all sat at one big table. The conversation changed subjects every few minutes. We all laughed at most of the things that went on at the club.

“Jennifer.” Andrea whispered to me. “Did you get to meet Carl this evening?”

I didn’t recall meeting anyone named Carl, rarely catching any of the customer’s names unless they slipped me their business card. I asked Andrea who Carl was. She said Carl was Jack’s brother. Andrea didn’t say anything more about him while we ate. I didn’t ask, since she didn’t seem to want everyone in our group to hear our conversation. We finished eating and everyone started leaving. Andrea had parked her car next to mine in the restaurant’s parking lot.

“You got a minute to talk?” Andrea asked.

“Yeah, sure.” I replied.

We got into Andrea’s Mercedes so we could talk privately. Andrea started talking about Jack’s brother, Carl. Carl was in the adult video business, big time. He had connections all over the country. Carl also lived right across the street from her. I was beginning to make the connection between Andrea’s Mercedes and the home she must have. Andrea was making fuck films for Jack’s brother. She must be making damn good money at it too. I had found out from Barbara that Andrea wasn’t married so she was paying for everything on just her income.

“So why are you telling me all this?” I asked, knowing damn good and well the reason.

“Carl stopped in to see me this evening.” Andrea answered. “He saw you working the bar and asked if I thought you might be interested in working for him.”

“Well. Working topless is one thing.” I stated. “I don’t think I could have sex with a bunch of people watching me, certainly not with cameras pointed at me.”

Andrea talked about the money. It was good, damn good in fact. She was making $6000 plus a month working less than a dozen hours a week for Carl’s video production company. She wasn’t the only one. There were four other dancers from J.R.’s making the videos. I figured Fawn, the girl with the Cadillac SUV, had to be one of them. I asked her if Jack and Barbara were aware of what was going on.

“Who’s idea do you think it was to start the production company?” Andrea stated, grinning. “Jack and Barbara are the ones who got Carl all set up.”

Andrea talked about the actors. She really went into detail on that subject. Andrea used the term “well hung” frequently. My interest was slowly growing but I didn’t know if I could handle being videoed while having sex. $6000 plus a month kept me from saying “no” right off. I told Andrea I’d have to think about it. She unlocked the glovebox and handed me a videocassette.

“Here, take a look at this when you get time.” Andrea stated. “It’s some of my best stuff.”

I put the videocassette in my purse. I told Andrea I’d look at it and get back with her Monday at the club. It was almost 6:00 by the time I got home. I went straight to bed, too tired to even grab a quick shower.

It was almost 2:00 when I woke up Sunday afternoon. I put on some coffee and grabbed a shower while it brewed. I got dressed and sat down, toying with the videocassette in my hand. I set it down on the dining room table, figuring I watch it later. I was thinking about the cash money but I was also considering how it might affect the rest of my life it I got involved with adult videos. I’d have to weigh the pros and cons before making a decision.

I still had time before the mall closed so I thought I’d purchase those cool boots I’d looked at the other day. The mall was crowded with alot of teenagers just hanging out. I made my way to the shoe store and stepped inside. The same clerk was working and he spotted me right away. He smiled as he approached me.

“Bet you’re here to buy those boots!” He exclaimed. “You want to try a pair on to see how they look?”

I nodded and told him I’d like to look at a black pair. I tried the boots on; they looked even greater on than I’d thought. The clerk attached a rhinestone boot bracelet around my left ankle to accentuate the boot. It was a great touch. He said he’d throw in the bracelet if I bought the boots. I looked at them in the mirror, deciding to buy them.

“Do you still have them in red and in white?” I asked the clerk, in my sexiest voice.

He went to the back of the store to check. The young clerk came back with boots in both colors.

“Can’t decide on which color, huh?” The clerk asked, smiling.

“Oh, I’ve already decided on the color.” I replied. “I want all three!”

The clerk’s jaw literally dropped at my response. He not only threw in two more boot bracelets, he knocked off $25 on each pair of boots. I thanked him and left the store carrying the three pairs of boots. It was time I treated myself to something I really wanted. I couldn’t wait to wear them at the bar and see what kind of reaction I’d get from the customers.

Late Sunday evening, I decided to watch Andrea’s video. I slipped it into the video recorder and pushed the play button on the remote. The first time, I watched the video from beginning to end. It was a great video, the clarity and sound were excellent and of course the sex was very, very hot. I rewound the tape and scanned through several of the scenes I especially liked. Either Andrea was a damn good actress or she was really into the sex. I couldn’t tell for sure. The sets were very nice, not sleazy. They didn’t look like they’d been shot in some hotel room. Several of the scenes looked like they were shot in someone’s home, a luxurious home at that. There were even a couple of outdoor scenes that were well done.

I guess I wasn’t paying as much attention to the sex as I was to everything else on the video. It had been well over a year since I’d been with anybody sexually. Maybe I’d lost my sexual appetite or maybe I was just happy masturbating to get my sexual release. I wasn’t sure what I was going to do. I was still unsure. The only thing that kept me interested was the money. Maybe money was all I had on my mind. Everything seemed to have a dollar sign in front of it.

I went in at 3:00 on Monday; J.R.’s was just opening for the day. It would be a twelve-hour workday for me. Barbara was behind the bar; Jack was up in his “perch” as I called it.

“Jennifer!” Jack shouted. “Come on up when you get changed.”

I entered the dressing room, there were just a few dancers getting ready. Most of the dancers didn’t come on till 5:00. I changed clothes slipping on a pair of black nylon panties and my new thigh-high black boots. I stuffed my little cotton balls in my ears. The girls really liked the boots, asking where I’d gotten them. They felt good on. I hoped they wouldn’t kill my feet after wearing them for twelve hours. I left the dressing room, wound my way through the tables in the bar and climbed the circular stairs up to Jack’s office.

“Wow!” Jack exclaimed. “Love the boots!”

I sat down in a chair across from his desk. Jack asked how I liked the job and if I was having problems with any of the customers. It seemed like “idle chitchat” at first but I sensed Jack was leading up to something.

“I know Andrea has mentioned my brother, Carl’s video production company.” Jack stated. “I feel you’re way too innocent to be getting involved in adult videos. I know the money’s good, too damn good in fact.”

It seemed like he was trying to talk me out of it, just the opposite of what I’d thought he do. His remark only made it more difficult for me to make a decision. Andrea was pushing me one way; Jack seemed to be pulling me the other.

“If I did decide to get involved in the adult videos.” I stated. “It would strictly be for the money. I don’t see any glamour in the business. It’s not something you can make a lifelong career. I’d be washed up by the time I’m thirty, that’s less than six years from now.”

“What about all the sex?” Jack asked. “Surely you’d like the sex!”

“I doubt it.” I replied. “I’ve been alone so long, I seemed to have lost my sex drive. I watched Andrea’s video, all I could think of was the business end of it, not the sexual end.”

Jack saw that I was serious about my remark. He leaned across the desk, looking intently at me.

“You can’t be serious?” Jack asked. “Maybe it’s just been too long a dry spell.”

I shrugged my shoulders, not sure what to say next. I looked down at the bar. Barbara was getting busy. I decided the best way to get out of this conversation was to go to work.

“I’d better be getting down to the bar.” I stated. “Looks like Barbara could really use some help.”

Jack didn’t say anything more so I got up from my chair and walked down the winding stairs. I got quite a few whistles and comments as I made my way towards the bar. Fawn entered the club through the service entrance, smiling as she walked past Barbara and me. I couldn’t help but think of her possible involvement in adult videos. I hadn’t seen Andrea come in yet; maybe she wasn’t scheduled in till later. I made up my mind to just stall her.

About 9:30 that evening I saw Barbara talking with one of the “suits” at the far end of the bar. I’d seen him in the bar from time to time but he blended in with alot of the other “suits”.

“See that guy at the end of the bar?” Barbara inquired. “He’d like to talk with you. It’s OK, I can handle things here for awhile.”

I wiped my hands on a fresh bar towel and walked to the end of the bar. The lights at the far end of the bar don’t light it very well. As I got closer to the man, I could see his close resemblance to Jack. This must be the “Carl” I’d been hearing about so much about. I forced a smile as I stood just on the other side of the bar from him. He put out his hand to shake mine.

“Hi.” He greeted. “I’m Carl, Jack’s brother. I’ve been wanting to talk with you.”

“Hi, I’m Jennifer.” I stated, shaking his hand.

Carl tried to look at my face but I saw his eyes glancing at my breasts several times. I was used to guys staring at my tits so it didn’t bother me. Carl asked if Andrea had talked with me this evening. I told him we’d both been too busy to talk. Andrea usually sat with the customers when she wasn’t onstage. Actually, I’d been trying to avoid her since she came in.

“I’m shooting a few scenes tomorrow at the complex.” Carl stated. “I thought maybe you’d like to stop by and see what it’s like. That is, if you’re interested.”