Never Enough Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was trapped for an answer. I wasn’t prepared to tell him I was interested. I wasn’t prepared to tell him I wasn’t interested either.

“Well, I wouldn’t mind seeing how it’s all put together.” I replied. “I don’t know if I’m all that interested but it wouldn’t hurt to look your production company over.”

Oh God, my answer sounded so businesslike! I came across like some kind of manager rather than a future porno actress. Carl smiled at my answer; at least he wasn’t put off. He gave me his business card. I looked at it in the dim lighting. It wasn’t but a few miles from the club.

“That’s right down off Post Road isn’t it?” I asked.

“Yes.” Carl replied. “We’re in the Paramount Industrial Park. You know where that is?”

I knew where it was. Carl said they started shooting at 10:00am. I told him I didn’t get off work till 3:00 but I’d try to make it. I put the business card in my purse, still uncertain about my decision. Carl shook my hand before he left the bar and went up the stairs to see Jack.

The rest of the evening was pretty slow. Monday’s usually are. Tuesday was my other day off and I hadn’t made any special plans. I figured I’d stop by and see what this adult video business was all about. Barbara and I closed up the club at 3:00. Jack had left early, around midnight. Marcus was going to stay and make sure everything was locked up. I changed clothes in the dressingroom, avoiding contact with Andrea. I didn’t go out with the girls for breakfast. I was just too tired. I headed home, grabbed a shower and went to bed.