Never Enough Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What are you planning to do with the money you’ll make this afternoon? I asked.

“Oh, I’ll give most of it to Jed for fuel for the truck.” She replied. “We need to stay ahead of the repo guys.”

Her reply upset me. Jed was just using her and she wasn’t smart enough to realize it. He probably didn’t want her to catch on. That’s why he didn’t want her doing anything with another guy. I had to ask the next question.

“If it weren’t for your friend, Jed.” I asked. “Would you object to having sex with the guy in the scene?”

“You mean with that guy you were with this morning?” Amber responded. “He was quite good-looking!”

“No, not with him!” I answered. “Richie’s done for the day. It’ll be with someone else just as good looking.”

“I wouldn’t care.” Amber said. “Would it be for more money?”

“Yes. $200 instead of just $50.” I quickly replied.

“Really! OK, I’ll do it!” Amber swiftly answered. “I’ll tell Jed I really want to do it. He won’t care.”

Jackie grinned at Amber’s statement. I hoped Jed wouldn’t put up a fuss. If they weren’t involved in a relationship, he might agree to it. We finished eating the pizza. Amber didn’t leave anything for leftovers. We drove back to the studio to get ready to do the threesome scene. Amber seemed to have really calmed down. She wasn’t fidgeting like she had been earlier.

Jackie rang the service bell at the front door. Carl answered the door, holding it open for the three of us. I entered last so Carl and I could lag behind Amber and Jackie. I gave him a wink that caused him to smile.

“How’d it go with the girl?” He whispered. “Any luck?”

“Get ready to spend that $200.” I quipped. “Just got to get past that Jed guy is all.”

We entered the shooting area. Jed was sitting on the running board of the truck. Carl and I walked on both sides of Amber as we approached him. He stood up, as we got closer.

“Jed, I got a chance to make $200 instead of just $50.” Amber stated. “I want the money so I’m going to have sex with the guy too.”

“Amber, you don’t have to if you don’t want too!” Jed exclaimed. “But I could damn sure use that $200.”

I felt like slapping the guy. He’d plainly stated he thought he was going to get all her money, not just part of it. I don’t think Amber caught his remark that clearly. The guy was a total ass.

I needed to get her away from Jed before he made any more remarks. I suggested Amber grab a shower and then come over to Jackie’s cubicle for hair and make-up. I showed her to the shower in the bathroom. I took her clothes when she got undressed. She had a really tight body, shapely legs a cute little ass. I guessed her breasts were a 34C. I carried her clothes to my cubicle and set them in a chair. Amber entered the cubicle with a towel wrapped around her. It barely covered her. Jackie motioned for her to get in the chair so she could get her prepped. She slipped the towel off and got up in the chair.

Carl had Jed move the truck to the center of the building so he could start setting up all the equipment. The big truck’s engine resounded off the concrete block walls of the building. One of the techs had to open the overhead door to vent out the diesel fumes.

Jackie worked on Amber for twenty minutes. When Jackie put some shave cream on Amber’s pussy, she almost jumped out of the chair. Jackie trimmed her pubic hair into a little v-shape. Amber’s hands gripped the chair tightly during the whole thing. It was all I could do to keep from laughing. The end results were well worth the time spent. She looked cute, yet still innocent. It was the look Carl wanted for the scene. Jackie had her look at herself in the mirror. She grinned from ear to ear when she saw how great she looked.

Jackie gave her a sexy bra and panty outfit to put on. Amber put her jeans and checked blouse on over them. She was supposed to look like a hitchhiker in the scene. She looked perfect for the part.

She sat down while Jackie touched up my hair and make-up. Amber followed me to my cubicle while I got dressed similar to her. We were ready to do the scene. All we had to do was wait while the techs finished up. Jackie followed us over to the truck with an armload of fresh towels. We sat down on some chairs over by the monitor. We could watch the camera operator inside the truck as he moved around to get different angles. Amber didn’t seem too nervous although her palms were sweating a little.

Carl came over to see how we looked and if we were set to go. I lit up a cigarette, offering one to Amber. She smoked a cigarette with me. I think it helped calm her down. Carl motioned for Kent to come over and join us. Kent was going to be the guy doing the scene with us. He was about 5’10” and very handsome. Kent had an athletic build and short brown hair. He was probably close to 28 or 29, maybe 30. Carl introduced Kent to us. Amber seemed to like him. At least, she thought he was cute. Kent sat on the table next to the monitor and talked about doing the scene with us. We hadn’t been prompted yet on how the scene was to progress. I had a pretty good idea but it was Carl’s show, not mine.

Jed was standing over by the sound technicians to see what they were doing. I hoped he’d keep his butt over there while we shot the scene. He was probably counting all the money Amber was going to make for him along with the rental on his truck.

Carl came back over and prompted us on the scene progression. Kent and I would do the dialogue. Amber didn’t have to say anything. Kent and I got in the cab of the truck. Kent was behind the wheel. I was surprised at how high up we sat. The camera operator stood on the running board at my side of the truck. The camera was practically right in my face. Amber sat on a cooler between and just behind our seats. I prompted her not to look at the camera, just focus on Kent or myself. She nodded her head, acknowledging my instructions.

Just when I thought we were ready to shoot, one of the sound techs shouted he’d lost the audio. We sat waiting in the truck a little longer. Carl was sitting at the monitor. Jed was still over with the sound guys. Kent struck up a conversation with Amber. I think he just liked to hear her southern draw and down to earth personality.

I saw Jack approaching from the distance. Barbara wasn’t with him. He waved when he saw me sitting in the truck. It was almost 2:00. I was surprised Jack wasn’t already at the club seeing it was our busiest day. I looked over at the sound techs. They were changing out the equipment with a back-up unit. It would be at least fifteen more minutes, if not more. The camera operator stepped off the running board. I stepped down out of the truck and walked over to Carl and Jack.

“Hey Hon!” Jack asked. “Who’s the little princess in there with you and Kent?”

“Her name’s Amber.” I replied. “She’s just picking up some extra money for the truck driver.”

“She work at one of the clubs?” Jack inquired.

“No, she’s not a dancer.” I answered. “She’s just passing through town.”

The sound techs let us know they were ready. I climbed back into the truck and we did a quick sound check. Everything was finally ready. The camera operator jumped back up on the running board and got everything focused in. It would be wide shot with all three of us in the frame.

“Actors Ready!” He commanded. “Cameras and sound roll!”

Kent and I spoke our lines. Amber stayed focused on whichever one of us was speaking. She didn’t look at the camera operator. We got through the dialogue without any problems.

“Stop!” Carl shouted.

Carl instructed us to get into the truck’s sleeper compartment. With the three of us and the camera operator, it was crowded. Amber lay on the bed on her back. I stretched out next to her on my side. Kent stood off to one side, out of the picture. The camera operator got into position and focused on us.

“Actors Ready!” He commanded. “Cameras and sound roll!”

I put my left hand on Amber’s tummy and leaned down to kiss her. We kissed softly at first, then more passionately. Amber’s lips responded to mine. She put her left hand on my shoulder, her right hand at her side. I reached up and unbuttoned her blouse, pulling it out of her jeans when I got the last button undone. I pushed her blouse open, exposing her sexy bra. I pulled my lips from Amber’s. Her eyes looked down as my hand reached up to cup her breasts. She flinched a little but not enough to stop the cameras. I undid the front clasp on her bra, allowing it to spring apart. Amber’s breasts were firm with puffy nipples. I gently massaged her breasts while I kissed her nipples. I swirled my tongue all around the nipples before sucking on them. Amber gasped aloud, her left hand firmly gripping my shoulder. Amber brought her right hand up, almost blocking the camera. I quickly pushed it back down to the bed.

“Stop!” Carl shouted.

“What! What’s wrong?” Amber asked, a look of confusion on her face.

“Nothing.” I replied. “Just time to change positions or something. There‘s no problem.”

“Damn! Just when we were doing good, too!” Amber exclaimed.

Carl directed me to strip down to my underwear and for Kent to get completely undressed. Amber was to slip off her blouse and bra. Amber’s eyes bugged when she saw Kent naked. She grinned at him like he was a big, juicy steak!

“Actors Ready!” He commanded. “Cameras and sound roll!”

I unsnapped Amber’s jeans and pulled the zipper down. Amber arched her back enough for me to pull her jeans off. I ran my hand slowly up between her legs. She spread them just enough for me to get my hand between her legs. I rubbed her pussy mound then slid my hand down. Amber’s panties were already soaked. I pulled them to one side, exposing her pussy and light blond pubic hair.

I kissed her pussy, slipping my tongue between the folds. Amber’s body jerked then tensed as I licked her pussy up and down slowly. I flicked my tongue on her clit and she came instantaneously.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Amber moaned aloud. “Hmmmmmmmmmm”

I slipped her panties down her legs and tossed them on the floor. The camera was focused on Amber’s blond pubic hair. She was looking up at me. I grasped her ankles and spread her legs apart farther. I ran my tongue up her leg from her ankle to her juicy little pussy. Amber’s body started quivering. I slipped two fingers inside her pussy and fucked in and out slowly. Amber’s butt lifted up off the bed a few inches. I kept fingering her pussy, wiggling my fingers.

“Stop!” Carl shouted.

I pulled my fingers from Amber’s pussy. Amber relaxed and laid back. Carl had me take off my panties and bra and get into the sixty-nine position over Amber. I didn’t know if Amber was ready to do anything or not. I didn’t think to ask her if she’d ever been with another woman before but I kind of suspected she had.

“Actors Ready!” He commanded. “Cameras and sound roll!”

I licked Amber’s pussy, the camera focused on my face. I felt Amber’s tongue licking my pussy all over. I put my fingers on both sides of Amber’s clit, sliding my fingers up and down. Amber had a firm grasp on my legs. I rose to a standing position over Amber. I spread Amber’s legs wide and held them apart.

“Stop!” Carl shouted.

Jackie got inside the sleeper compartment with us. Now there were five people in the already crowded space. Jackie applied some lubricant to Amber’s already spread pussy. Kent put on a condom.

“Actors Ready!” He commanded. “Cameras and sound roll!”

Kent positioned himself between Amber’s legs. He slipped the bulbous head of his cock into her pussy, then pushed in slowly and gently. I looked down at Amber. She was gritting her teeth as Kent’s thick cock stretched her tight pussy. Kent worked his cock in and out slowly till Amber adjusted to its size. Amber was really getting into it. I lowered her legs to Kent’s shoulders and let the two of them go at it. Amber was going crazy as Kent fucked her harder and faster. She came in a few minutes.

“Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” She screamed. “Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Kent slammed his cock into her till his body started giving out. He slowed down the pace to keep from coming too soon.

“Stop!” Carl shouted.

He instructed Amber to change positions on the bed and for me to get into the sixty-nine position over her again. Kent took off the condom and dropped it to the floor. Jack applied a little lubricant to the head of Kent’s cock and he slipped it just inside my pussy.

“Actors Ready!” He commanded. “Cameras and sound roll!”

Kent fucked his thick, hard cock into me for several minutes and then pulled it out and bent down aiming it right at Amber’s face. He shot his thick load all over her face. He squeezed his cock till he emptied his load all over her.

“Stop!” Carl shouted.

I slowly climbed off Amber. Kent was leaning back against the wall of the sleeper compartment. Jackie crowded in, tossing a towel to Kent and one to me. She knelt down and wiped Amber’s face off. It had been one hell of a scene. Everyone was covered in perspiration. I looked at the camera operator. His shirt was completely darkened with sweat.

We all climbed down slowly from the truck. The cool air gradually refreshed us. Amber was a little shaky on her feet. Kent and I held onto her arms to support and steady her. Carl brought over a chair so she could sit down. I think the combination of the heat and the hot sex got to her. I looked over at Jed. He was busy chatting with one of the sound technicians. He didn’t even care enough to come over and see if Amber was alright or not. It really pissed me off.

Amber drank a bottle of water, which seemed to help. After a few minutes, she managed to get to her feet and walk to the bathroom. Jackie and I got her in the shower. I adjusted the water till it was lukewarm. Amber managed to dry herself off without our help. Jackie gave me a concerned look and motioned me out into the hallway.

“You can’t let that girl get back in that truck and leave.” She stated. “We should do something.”

I felt the same way but I wasn’t sure what I could or should do. I was trying to think of something. I knew time was running out. I walked back to my cubicle. Jackie was right behind me. I slipped on my panties and bra. Jackie got me a robe from her cubicle. We watched Jed and Carl heading for his office. I called out to Carl to come over to us. Amber came out of the bathroom. I asked Jackie to stall her while Carl and I talked. Jackie told Amber to stop in at her cubicle so she could make some “repairs”.

Carl approached me. He could see I had something on my mind.

“Amber alright, Hon?” Carl asked.

“Yeah, sort of.” I replied. “I don’t think we should let Amber leave with this asshole! He‘s just using her to help himself get by”

“What are you getting at?” He asked. “If you’ve got something on your mind, let’s hear it. The guy’s in some kind of damn hurry.”

“Do you think you could use her for more videos?” I muttered. “She can do the work.”

“My terms or yours?” He quipped. “I’m not going to fuck around!”

“Your terms except no exclusiveness as to who she works for.” I answered quickly. “That’s all I’m asking for.”

Carl reluctantly agreed. I hadn’t talked to Amber about it yet. She might not want the work. She might even want to leave with this guy. I wasn’t sure.

“Hey! Why don’t you call Jack?” Carl inquired. “Maybe she could get a job dancing. She’s definitely got the body!”

I hadn’t thought about that but Jack had made a remark about her. I got out my cell phone to make the call. Jackie came out of her cubicle. I looked at the clock. It was almost 4:00. I had two hours before I had to be at the club.

“Hey!” Jackie exclaimed. “I’m running out of things to keep her stalled.”

Jack answered the phone. I hurriedly explained the situation to him and what I hoped to do. It was hard for Jack to hear over the music. He said he’d run down to the storeroom, where it was quieter and call me right back.

Carl and Jed were in the office. I could see Carl was paying for the rental on the truck. I hoped he hadn’t paid him for Amber’s time. Amber came out of the cubicle, walking towards me.

“We’d better be going now.” She stated, putting her hand out to shake mine. “I really had a good time working with everyone.”

I shook her hand but didn’t release it right away. I was hoping my cell phone would ring.

“Have you ever done any dancing?” I asked her. “Like topless dancing on stage.”

“You mean like in those nightclubs and stuff?” She replied. “Nah, I never have. We ain‘t got none of those down in Dumas!”

“Would you be interested in working as a topless dancer?” I asked.

“You can still do these videos too, if you want.” I added.

I knew I was sticking my neck out by mentioning the job without discussing it with Jack first. I looked over at Jackie standing in the doorway of her cubicle. She gave me a motion like what was going on. I shrugged my shoulders at her. I didn’t want Amber to just make porno movies for a living. It was too short lived a career. Of course, dancing was too!

“I could do it! I bet the money’s probably good and all!” Amber responded.

“You think I could get a job dancing?” She asked. “You know somebody?”

Carl and Jed had exited the office. Jed was hurriedly walking towards the truck, counting his money.

“Let’s go Amber!” Jed ordered. “Got to get back on the road!”

Time had run out! I looked at Amber, knowing she was just Jed’s dupe.

“Amber’s staying here with me!” I shouted at Jed. “She not going with you!”

The whole crew was looking at us. I hoped someone would come to our aid if Jedadiah started trouble. Carl came over to where we were standing.

Jed stopped dead in his tracks. He turned and looked around at everyone staring at us.

“I got to get my stuff out of the truck.” Amber mumbled.

Carl and I walked with Amber towards the truck. She opened a compartment on the side of the sleeper and pulled out a tattered old suitcase. Amber and I stepped away from the truck.

“Someone get the overhead door!” Carl shouted.

Jed climbed up into the truck and backed it out. He never said so much as “good-bye” to Amber.

12