Never Enough Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Amber to let her know the good news about leasing the studio. She informed me the appraiser had called. He was on his way to the club, bringing the finished appraisal for the club. The three of us hurried back to the club. I was anxious to find out what I was going to have to pay for J.R.’s. I had no idea what the market value was; optimistic it wouldn’t be more than I was really willing to pay. Jack, Barbara and I had agreed we’d accept the appraiser’s evaluation for the selling price.

We arrived back at the club before the appraiser got there. Two beer trucks were being unloaded at the service door. Another delivery truck, carrying our liquor and snack supply order was parked next to the building. Melissa let us out, not able to stay. Amber and Marcus were in the storeroom taking inventory as the deliverymen restocked us.

The appraiser finally showed up about an hour later, entering through the back doors.

“Miss Kramer.” He spoke. “I finally finished the appraisal, sorry it took so long.”

“That’s alright.” I replied. “I’ve been tied up with other matters anyway.”

We sat at a table in the bar while he went through the appraisal with me. He’d taken into account all the items I’d mentioned that needed replaced, repaired and upgraded. The appraisal was a true value of the present condition of the club. I hoped I hadn’t missed anything. As part of the appraisal, he’d estimated the value of the nightclub after everything on the list was completed. I was happy with the figures he’d come up with. I hoped Jack and Barbara would still agree on our deal.

I phoned Steven to let him know the appraised value of the nightclub so he could complete the purchase agreement. He asked me to make copies of the appraisal so we could attach it to the purchase documents. We’d present it to Jack and Barbara as soon as possible. I was optimistic the deal would go through. I’d be damn glad when it was all done. I called Barbara at home to set up an appointment to meet with them and hopefully close the deal. She sounded as anxious as I was, if not more so. We agreed to meet at their home around 11:00am the next day.

Jackie and I spent the rest of the day at the office supply store. I’d made a list of everything we’d need to get the office up and running. Luckily, quite a few of the larger items were on sale. We still managed to spend several thousand dollars before completing our order. The manager guaranteed delivery the next morning.

“Damn! Things are really coming together aren’t they?” Jackie exclaimed as we exited the store.

“Just like you an that lawyer fella, Steven!” She added, grinning.

I didn’t say anything but she could tell by the smile on my face, she was correct in her assumptions. It was almost 2:30 when Jackie dropped me off at my apartment to pick up my car. I handed her the extra set of keys to the studio. She seemed very surprised.

“Would you get two duplicates of each key so Melissa and Amber can each have a set?” I asked her. “I want the four of us to have our own keys.”

I arrived at the club shortly after 3:00pm. There were already quite a few customers, more than normal for a Monday. Amber was behind the bar, managing to take care of everything by herself. She was wearing white thong panties and my white thigh-length boots. Her short blonde hair and supple breasts were already getting her plenty of tips. She gave me the thumbs up as I passed by to talk with Marcus.

“How’s everything going Jennifer?” Marcus asked. “You look a little tired.”

“I’ve been on the go since early this morning.” I answered. “Looks like it’s going to be a long night. We’re busier than usual for a Monday!”

“Seems like business has really picked up since you took over.” He remarked. “Any word on Jack and Barbara?”

“I’ll see them late tomorrow morning.” I replied. “We should sign the final purchase agreement then.”

“By the way.” I added. “If you see a nice looking gentleman in his late-twenties with salt and pepper hair coming up the steps to my office, it’s alright. I just wanted to let you know.”

“Bet he’s that lawyer guy!” Marcus exclaimed, grinning. “The great kisser!”

We both laughed at his remark. I figured Amber must have filled him in on what transpired earlier that morning.

I had a few hours before Steven was due to arrive for our dinner date. I utilized the time to update my to-do list for the nightclub. I was counting on Chris, Ryan and Paul to do most of the work. They’d be less expensive than a regular contractor and alot easier to work with.

“Hey, you hungry!” Steven spoke, leaning over my desk. His face displayed a big smile.

“Hey yourself!” I responded. “I didn’t hear you come up. Course you can hardly hear yourself think over these damn speakers!”

Steven and I descended the steps to the bar level. I motioned to Amber I was leaving for dinner. She knew I’d be back shortly and I had my cell phone with me if she needed me. Fawn was behind the bar with her, the two had everything under control.

It was still sunny outside when we exited the club. Steven drove to Red Lobster on Shadeland Avenue. We had a great dinner, chatting about business and the purchase agreement. Steven agreed to meet me at his office in the morning so the two of us could drive over to Jack and Barbara’s. I still had my fingers crossed the deal would be wrapped up without any last minute problems. Steven held my hand throughout most of dinner. It was a little awkward at times but I wasn’t about to object.

After dinner, we drove back to the club. I scanned over the club as Steven and I entered. Amber spotted us, gesturing frantically for us to approach the bar. As we neared her, she motioned towards a table against the back wall. I looked in the direction she was pointing and saw Chris sitting with another guy about the same age as him. Chris smiled as Steven and I approached their table. The two men stood up as Chris introduced me to his friend.

“Jennifer this is Jared.” He stated. “Jared this is Jennifer. Jared and I work together on sound systems. Jackie mentioned you needed some help.”

“Nice to meet you.” I stated. “This is Steven Wells, my attorney and close friend.”

Jared was a tall, slender guy in his mid-twenties, I guessed. He had a short dark beard that was neatly trimmed. His hair was slightly darker than his beard. He had a pleasant smile and a firm handshake.

“As you can tell, this sound system needs trashed.” I added. “Think you guys can help me out?”

Steven and I sat down with Chris and Jared. The two already had some ideas for improving the club’s sound system. I didn’t know much about sound systems so alot of it sounded confusing and complicated. I asked Chris and Jared to work me up a plan with some sketches and most importantly, costs for equipment and labor. They readily agreed, eager to get the job.

“Amber told me you signed the lease for your new studio.” Chris spoke. “How soon before you get into production?”

“I’m guessing at least four weeks.” I replied. “There’s still alot of preparation to get everything set up.”

We discussed hiring actors and actresses along with camera and sound technicians. Jared mentioned he knew some guys who were looking for technical work, including himself. It was difficult for us to converse with the music blaring so we cut our conversation short.

Steven and I ascended the circular stairway to my office. I noticed Steven looking over the railing at Chris. He didn’t appear to be too happy at Chris’s presence.

“What’s the matter?” I inquired, already certain of the answer.

“Nothing.” He muttered. “Nothing’s the matter.”

I could tell he wasn’t telling me the truth. Meeting Chris did bother him and not just a little. I took Steven’s hand and led him into the bathroom adjacent to my office, closing the door to shut out most of the noise from the bar.

“Is it Chris?” I asked.

“No!” He replied.

“Steven, tell me the truth!” I exclaimed.

Steven didn’t answer me, hesitating to say anything. He leaned up against the vanity, his arms crossed over his chest.

“You pissed caused I fucked him?” I asked. “You know I’ve made porn movies and not just with Chris!”

“I thought I could handle it.” He muttered. “It’s just the thought of you and him together that bothers me. I can‘t compete against him.”

“Compete!” I shouted. “What the hell do you mean compete against him? With Chris it’s strictly business, strictly for the money!”

“What was it with me?” Steven asked, sarcastically. “Was it strictly business?”

“Don’t be an ass.” I replied. “You know better than that.”

Steven walked towards the bathroom door, hesitating to open it. He looked back at me.

“I’ll see you in my office tomorrow at 10:00.” He murmured, his face stressed.

Steven walked out of the bathroom and across the office. I waited till I was sure he had time to leave the club before I went back to my desk. It was difficult to concentrate on work so I stepped down to the bar to get myself a drink, a double Scotch.

“You OK?” Amber asked. “Thought maybe you might take the rest of the evening off. Maybe spend it with your boyfriend.”

“Steven’s just my attorney.” I quickly replied. “That’s all. Nothing more.”

The rest of the night passed by quickly. Marcus stood beside me as I made the closing from the cash register, double-checking me. He locked the doors and we made a final check of the bar. As usual, he escorted me to my car.

I arrived at Steven’s law office precisely at 10:00am the next morning after a short meeting with everyone at the studios. Sarah was sitting behind her receptionist’s desk. Her friendly smiled greeted me as I entered.

“Hi Jennifer.” She spoke. “Mr. Wells is expecting you. You can go on in if you like.”

I took a deep breath, slowly proceeding to his office. Steven was sitting behind his desk going through some paperwork. I waited in the doorway till he motioned me in.

I sat down across from his desk, setting my attaché next to my chair. I wore a short red leather skirt and white frilly blouse. I crossed my legs, making my skirt hike a little shorter. Steven looked up from his desk, stopping momentarily to check out my legs.

“Would you like some coffee before we go?” He asked. “Sarah just put some on.”

“No, no thanks.” I replied, sharply.

Steven knew how much I craved coffee, especially early in the morning. My answer caught him off-guard. He continued reading through the paperwork. I could see it was the contract between me and Scott and Melissa.

“I’ve made a few changes to your contract with the Townsends.” He stated, handing me the document. “I’ll let you look it over and approve it before I have Sarah type it up.”

I scanned over the document, my eyes occasionally looking over the top of the paperwork at Steven.

“OK.” I said, curtly. “It’s alright with me.”

“Guess we may as well go.” Steven suggested. “You want to take my car or yours?”

“Might be best if we take separate cars.” I answered. “I don’t want to take up anymore of your time than I have to.”

The two of us exited his office, stopping briefly at Sarah’s desk. He handed her the contract, ordering her to get it typed up as soon as she could work it in to her schedule. We left his office, walking towards our cars. I had parked a few spaces from Steven on purpose. He grabbed my arm, pulling me towards his car. I didn’t resist his gesture, getting into the passenger seat of his Mercedes.

We drove to Jack and Barbara’s in silence except for my occasional driving directions. Steven’s hands gripped the steering wheel like he was going to tear it off. We made the drive north of town in a little over thirty minutes, arriving just before 11:00. Steven was tense the whole time.

I introduced Steven to Jack and Barbara. Jack was walking with the assistance of a cane, his face looked gray and sunken. I wanted to say something to him but not in front of everyone. We sat down in their livingroom. Steven sat next to me on the couch. I handed the purchase agreement to Jack and Barbara, sitting back while they read it over. It was written in simple language, outlining the purchase price, payment terms, responsibilities and numerous clauses covering everything I could think of. It protected the buyer as well as the sellers. Jack and Barbara read over the appraisal as well as the purchase agreement before signing the documents. Each of us would have a copy for our records.

We didn’t stay long; Jack appeared to be quite tired. I put my arms around him before we left, kissing him lightly on the cheek. My gesture brought a big smile to his face. I was more than just concerned with Jack. I was deeply worried about him. Barbara escorted Steven and I to the door. I asked her to keep in touch with me. She knew what I meant, stating she’d call me from time to time. As we left the house, I noticed the sold placard attached to the top of the realtor’s sign in the front yard. I figured it wouldn’t be long before Jack and Barbara relocated to Oregon.

Steven and I drove back towards the center of town. His hands were more relaxed on the steering wheel. I caught him glancing at my legs from time to time. We were almost halfway back to his office before he spoke.

“Would you like to stop for some lunch?” He asked, glancing at me.

“I’m not really hungry.” I replied, snapping back at his question.

“Now who’s being an ass?” He exclaimed.

I didn’t say anything, not wanting to get into an argument with him while he drove. The downtown traffic was backed up because of some construction work ahead. Steven pulled off onto a side street, heading east away from his office. I lit a cigarette, rolling my window down to let the smoke out. He probably didn’t approve of anyone smoking in his car but I didn’t give a damn.

“Can you call your secretary and cancel your appointments for the rest of the day.” I inquired.

“What………..why?” He asked.

I didn’t answer his question. It didn’t need answering. Steven made the call on his cell phone, letting Sarah know he wouldn’t be back to the office till the next day.

“Ok, now what?” He inquired.

“My place.” I stated, looking away from him.

Steven quickly wheeled the Mercedes to the north. We arrived at my apartment in less than twenty minutes. Amber was sitting on the couch watching one of her favorite soap operas when we entered. She smiled and spoke to Steven. He nervously returned her greeting.

“Jackie called.” She stated. “The office supply store delivered everything this morning. She thought you might want to know.”

I didn’t offer any remark to her statements. I tossed my purse and attaché on the diningroom table from a few feet away. Amber could see I was upset and distraught.

“You want me to leave?” She asked. “I can go on to the club.”

“No, I don’t want you to leave.” I replied.

Steven followed me to the kitchen. I poured myself a double Scotch and took a cold beer from the refrigerator, tossing it to Steven. He caught the can with both hands. He opened it slowly, trying to drink the foam before it spilled over. I motioned for him to follow me up the stairs to my bedroom.

“Take off your clothes and get on the damn bed.” I commanded with a serious look on my face.

I left him, walking into the master bathroom. I took off my clothes except for my panties, bra and high-heels. Steven was lying on the bed, wearing just his tight black briefs. He didn’t take his eyes off me as I walked towards him. I stopped to light up a cigarette and pick up my glass of Scotch. I put one knee on the side of the bed, leaning over Steven.

“Here’s the way it is Steven.” I boldly stated. “I love to drink and I love to smoke!”

“I love to fuck and I love to screw………both men and women!” I added. “Most of all, I love to make love. There is a fucking difference!”

“You can accept me for what I am, it‘s up to you.” I stated. “This can be your LAST time with me or it can be your NEXT time with me. It’s up to you.”

I drank the rest of the Scotch down, slamming the glass down on the nightstand. I put my cigarette in the glass, not having an ashtray handy.

Steven reached up and grabbed my wrist, pulling me down on the bed. He kissed me hard and passionately. I struggled to break free but his strong arms and hands had me pinned to the bed.

“Fuck………….You!” He exclaimed. “Nobody and I mean nobody, so much as even touches you but me!”

“You can quit acting like a whore right now.” He screamed. “I won’t accept it.”

We were both breathing hard, almost out of breath. I heard Amber racing up the carpeted steps towards my bedroom.

“Hey, Hey!” She shouted. “You two need a rescuer or a referee?”

I looked over at Amber for help. I was still struggling against Steven, still breathing hard.

“You can stay and watch if you like.” Steven said, looking at Amber. “I’m about to make love to Jennifer whether she likes it or not.”

Steven held my arms firmly, leaning down to kiss me. His kiss was soft and passionate. My lips responded to his. I felt his tongue slip between my lips, licking them side-to-side. My tongue gently flicked at his, drawing it into my mouth. I thought about biting down on it with my teeth but he forced his tongue far into my mouth. I sucked on his tongue with my lips. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me through the material of his underwear. I was breathing so hard, my breasts crushed against his chest each time I inhaled. I struggled to get my hands free from Steven’s grasp.

“Amber, come over here and hold Jennifer down.” He ordered.

“Don’t you do it Amber.” I countered. “Don’t listen to him.”

Amber hurried over to the bed, taking my wrists from Steven’s hands. She used all her strength to hold me down. Steven unhooked the clasp on the front of my bra, spreading it open. His lips kissed every inch of my breasts, flicking his tongue gently over my nipples. My body, tired from struggling, submitted to his oral stimulations. I was moaning deep inside. Amber held my wrists firmly in her grasp even though I quit struggling.

Steven pulled my panties off, tossing them to the floor. He gently forced my legs apart. My pussy was already wet, my juices flowing. Steven kissed my pussy, making love to it with his lips. I closed my eyes, forcing tears out onto my cheeks. He darted his tongue deep inside me, causing my butt to lift off the damp sheets. Steven’s tongue fucked in and out of me till I came. The orgasm shook my whole body.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh…Goddddddddddd…Stevennnnnnnnnnnnn” I cried out.

Steven didn’t stop tongue fucking me till my orgasm started to wane. He sucked on my clit hard, making me cum a second time. I bit my lip to keep from crying out but I couldn’t keep quiet.

“Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Nooooooooooooooo….Ahhhhhhhhhhh” I screamed.

My eyes were watering so bad, tears were running down my face. Amber still kept her grip on my wrists. Steven jumped from the bed and stripped his briefs off. His hard cock jutted straight out towards me. He slowly climbed between my legs lifting them to his waist.

“Now………….we’re going to make love.” He whispered aloud. “No fucking, no screwing, just making love.”

Steven’s cock eased between the lips of my swollen pussy. My cum lubricated his cock as he slowly and gently pushed its length into me. I let out a gasp, feeling his balls tight against my ass. Steven stroked in and out of me slowly, gyrating his hips to intensify our lovemaking. He made me cum within minutes, an extraordinary orgasm that had me almost paralyzed. I whimpered till it gradually diminished. Steven never increased his tempo, stroking in and out of me gently. He made love to me for another ten minutes before he came. His hot load flooded into my soaked pussy. He held himself over me, then slowly lowered his body on top of mine. We kissed tenderly, our lips gently meshing together. Steven kissed the salty tears from my face till they were gone.