Never Enough Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Amber release her grasp on my wrists and slide off the side of the bed. My hands were almost numb but I managed to bring them down to Steven’s shoulders. I held him tight against me. His hands slid underneath me, holding me. His cock was slowly losing its rigidity.

“I better be getting down to the club.” I heard Amber say. “I’ll see you later.”

“Jennifer won’t be in this evening.” Steven said. “She and I have alot of lovemaking to do.”

“I’ll call you later……………maybe.” I muttered to Amber. “You and Marcus do the closing tonight, Ok?”

We listened as Amber walked down the stairs. A few moments later, we heard the front door to the apartment open and close. Steven helped me off the bed and into the shower. We didn’t say a word to each other till we climbed back onto the fresh sheets on the bed. We dozed off for an hour or so.

That evening we made love several more times. Steven called out for pizza, even that we ate in bed. We both drank soft drinks. Scotch doesn’t go all that well with pizza. I did smoke a few cigarettes, almost a half a pack. Some things you just don’t want to give up. Making love, making money and smoking were at the top of my list.

I called Amber around midnight to see how things at the club were going. It was a typical Tuesday night, slow but steady, she said.

“How’s Steven?” Amber asked. “You better hold on to him.”

“He’s alright.” I replied. “Just a little tired.”

“You two were fucking incredible!” She exclaimed. “It was so fucking hot! I’m still thinking about it.”

“Well…….it wasn’t fucking……….it was making love.” I stated, looking at Steven lying next to me.

“Don’t forget our 9:00 meeting at the studio in the morning.” I added just before hanging up.

Steven held me in his arms that night. We both slept uninterrupted, not waking till early morning.