Never Enough Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David raised up, his magnificent cock was harder than ever. He lifted my legs, cradling them in his arms. I closed my eyes, feeling his cock sliding between the folds of my swollen pussy. He pressed his cock into me hard, one long stroke till his balls were pressed against my butt. We fucked each other slowly, rocking against each other. I never wanted it to end. We slowly increased our tempo, thrusting harder and faster against each other. I couldn’t keep from cumming again. I felt the orgasm crash inside me.

“ARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH…..DAVIDDDDDDDDDDDDD” I cried out. “FUCKKKKKK…MEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

David pumped harder, slamming his pelvis into me forcefully. He tensed and cried out as his hard cock spewed its steamy load deep inside me. He shuddered as another load shot even deeper into my pussy. I grabbed his muscular arms pulling him down to me but his arms were paralyzed. I could only pull myself partially up to him. We held onto each other till I lost all my strength, collapsing back onto the carpet.

David lowered himself down on top of me, pinning me to the floor. We put our arms around each other, pressing our lips softly together. David fell asleep on top of me. I gently rolled him off onto his side. I managed to get to my feet and make my way to the bathroom. I washed myself off, taking a warm washcloth back over to David’s sleeping form. I washed the dried cum from his dick and thighs. He was sleeping soundly so I decided to let him nap a little.

My clothes were still soaked from the lake water and my shoes were saturated. I wrapped another towel around me, taking the wet clothes downstairs to the laundry room. I took David’s uniform shirt and pants out to the terrace so they’d dry quickly in the sun.

I walked back upstairs, stretching out next to David’s sleeping form. I put my arm around him, pulling myself in close to him.

David’s snoring woke me later in the afternoon. I glanced at my watch, finding it was almost 3:00. I wasn’t sure what David’s schedule was so I shook him till he awoke.

“Huh! What time is it?” He muttered, still half asleep.

“It’s 3:00!” I exclaimed. “Do you have to be working somewhere?”

“3:00!” He mumbled. “Yeah, I need to get to the supply house.”

“I’m going to see if I can find something to put on.” I said, heading down the hallway.

After looking downstairs in the office and not finding any clothes, I checked the laundry room. I found a skirt and blouse but no underwear. As long as I was covered, I could make it home. Undies were always an option! David’s uniform shirt and pants had dried out on the terrace. I brought them in, taking them up to the bedroom. David was standing at the French doors leading out onto the balcony.

“It’s really beautiful up here, isn’t it?” He stated, looking out at the lake.

“Yeah, the view’s priceless.” I quipped, snapping the elastic on his briefs. “Just like your cute butt1”

“I’ve got to get going and so do you.” I added, handing him his clothes.

I checked the house, making sure it was secure before we left. David and I kissed for a minute or two, standing in the driveway. We agreed to meet at the club later that evening and go out for dinner.

I hurried home and changed clothes. My hair was a mess so it took me awhile to get it back in shape. I put on fresh make-up and headed for the club. It was rush hour and traffic was its usual mess. The construction zones on the bypass only added to the slowdown. I relaxed, took a deep breath and fiddled with the radio till I found a “golden oldies” station. Barry Manilow was singing “Ready To Take A Chance Again”. I took it as an omen I was making the right decision in marrying David.

The club’s parking lot was packed when I pulled in. I found a space alongside the building just as a customer was pulling out. I entered through the rear service doors finding Marcus in the storeroom taking inventory.

“We didn’t get all our beer order today.” Marcus stated. “Driver said they didn’t get everything on his truck.”

“We going to have enough to make it through the night?” I asked. “Or are we going to run short?”

“We’ve got plenty for tonight, just hope they make up the difference tomorrow.” He replied.

“I’ll see if I can get in touch with the distributor.” I stated, hurrying to my office.

I noticed several of the regulars in the club so I stopped briefly to chat with them. Customers who frequented the club several nights a week always got a free round on the house. It was good public relations and it kept them coming back.

I managed to contact the distributor who’d shorted us, on his cell phone. He was on his way home but stuck in traffic in Louisville. He guaranteed me; he’d have the extra beer on tomorrow’s truck. I decided to go ahead with my idea and placed an order for an entire truckload to be delivered to the studio on Franklin Road. With beer in storage less than a few miles from the club, I wouldn’t have to worry about running short. It would also cut my cost even more.

Exiting the bathroom adjoining my office, I heard my cell phone ringing. It was James Harper calling from his law offices.

“Ms. Kramer, Colin Douglas and I were wondering if you’d be free tomorrow for lunch, say around noon?” He inquired.

My first thought was to put them off till sometime next week. If I delayed the meeting, they just might lose interest so I agreed to meet them at a restaurant in a downtown hotel.

“Could we make it 1:00 instead of noon?” I suggested. “I seriously doubt I could make it at noon even if I rushed.”

Harris readily agreed to the 1:00pm meeting. All I had to do was get a business presentation put together to see if I could stir their interest. From my remembrance of James Harper’s house, he had to have money, so I choose to work with some pretty healthy figures. I hoped Colin Douglas was just as well off financially.

I didn’t get much of a start on my presentation before David entered the club through the service entrance. I gestured for him to wait while I grabbed my purse and descended the stairs. We left the club, heading out for dinner.

We discussed prenuptial agreements, kids and money over dinner. It took a little talking on my part to convince David a “prenup” was essential. He’d lost everything but his electrical business in his first marriage. I felt a prenuptial agreement would put his mind at ease about losing part of the business in case we’d end up in a divorce. It would also protect my interests. We could always alter the agreement later on if we mutually consented.

We both wanted children, at least one, maybe two but not for a couple of years. David already had a daughter although he only got to see her twice a year. He was paying child support, which he didn’t mind. He just wanted me to know about it upfront.

David was hesitant to discuss money. He reinvested most of his company’s profit back into the business, trying to expand it. Money left after living expenses went into a bank account for the purchase of a home he hoped to eventually buy.

David and I were anxious to get married. We just needed to get things in order first. With our work schedules, it might take some time. We finished dinner and drove back to the club.

I needed to work on the presentation. David sat with me in the office till almost 10:00 before leaving for his apartment. By 12:30am, I had the presentation ready. There was bound to be a few questions I’d have to come up with some quick answers on. I’d have to act confident, maybe even a little flirty.

Driving out to the house Friday morning, I was thinking more about the business meeting than the scheduled shooting session. I’d brought along my black business suit to wear. Black seemed to have a dominating effect but the skirt was just a little shorter than what I preferred for a business meeting. I’d use both to my advantage if I got the chance.

It was just a little before 8:00 when I pulled into the driveway at the house. I was the first one there. Unlocking the doors, I headed towards the kitchen to put on plenty of fresh coffee. Besides myself, Jackie and Frank, the crew drank it like there was no tomorrow. I ran out to the car and brought in my change of clothes and attaché while it brewed.

The house was quiet, giving me a chance to go through the mail, most of it junk. One letter did catch my eye. It was from Melissa Townsend. I opened it finding a copy of the results of her drug test. She’d passed with no problems. I’d have Jackie set her up for her first movie sometime next week, a threesome with Chris and Richie as promised.

Glancing out the window, I saw David’s work truck pull in. I rushed out to meet him. We held each other tight, kissing passionately for several minutes. Neither of us noticed Frank and Jackie drive up.

“Hey you two!” Jackie exclaimed. “Don’t you know this is a respectable neighborhood?” Our lips quickly parted, hearing the remark but we continued holding onto each other. Frank and Jackie spoke briefly before going into the house. I invited David in for a cup of coffee but he was in a hurry to get to a jobsite.

“I just wanted to stop by and see you.” He said, smiling. “I know we’ve both got a busy schedule today but I was hoping we could get together later this afternoon.”

“I’m not sure how long the meeting will last.” I responded. “I’m to meet Harris and Douglas at 1:00. It may be over in ten minutes or may go as long as two hours. I need to stop by the club and make sure we’re all set for the weekend.”

“I was hoping we could go shopping for an engagement ring.” David stated. “Maybe go ahead and get the full set.”

“Ok. Why don’t I call you on my cell phone when I get done.” I suggested. “We’ll see where our time stands and meet somewhere.”

“Great! That sounds good to me!” David exclaimed. “You going to ask Frank about a lawyer for the prenup?”

“Yeah, I’ll mention it to him.” I replied.

David pulled out of the driveway, heading back towards the city. I waited till he was out of sight before going back in the house. Jackie and Frank were sitting in the office. I sat down at my desk with my coffee and lit up a cigarette.

“Looks like you two worked things out yesterday.” Jackie stated. “You settle all your differences.”

“Yeah, we did.” I replied, grinning. “Course David damn near drowned me in the lake.”

“Drowned!” Frank exclaimed. “What the hell happened?”

I told them all the details about what had transpired, leaving out nothing. I didn’t tell them about the two of us having sex but I’m sure they figured out that happened when I mentioned showering together.

“That’s wonderful!” Jackie exclaimed. “You two set a date yet?”

“No. We’ve got some things to take care of first.” I replied. “We need a lawyer to draw up a prenuptial agreement.”

“Audrey McCain, that’s who Jackie and I used.” Frank spoke up. “She does general law, estates, wills and such. Her husband specialized in malpractice lawsuits. I’ve known him for years. They’ve got an office downtown near the capital building.”

Frank gave me one of her business cards mentioning David and I should outline what we wanted in the agreement ahead of time. Ms. McCain would just put it in legal form.

The crews started arriving around 9:00, gathering in the kitchen around the coffee and bagels. Everyone was getting a little tired of donuts, so Jackie started bringing in bagels to snack on.

I told Frank about buying the truckload of beer and storing it at the studio. He agreed to meet the deliverymen there so they could get in. Frank fixed himself another cup of coffee before leaving.

“You all excited about getting married?” Jackie asked. “You seem like a new person this morning.”

“Yeah, I am excited.” I replied. “Going to take getting used to though. I’ve been single so long, I’m a little set in my ways.”

“I know what you mean.” Jackie responded. “Takes alot of give and take from both people.”

“I hope you’ll be my maid of honor?” I asked. “It’d mean alot to me if you were.”

“I was hoping you’d ask!” Jackie stated. “I’d be happy to be your maid of honor.”

Courtney, the girl I hadn’t met yet, arrived at 9:30. Jackie introduced us. Courtney was 22, about 5”9” with blonde streaks in her light brown hair. She had a great figure, nice firm breasts and a “killer” butt as Richie always referred to them. Jackie took Courtney up to the bathroom to take care of her make-up and hair. Richie managed to get out to the house about fifteen minutes before we were scheduled to begin. Richie always had a habit of showing up just before shooting time.

When both Richie and Courtney were ready to begin, I gathered everyone together to review how the scene was to be played out. I donned my headset, checked the monitors and made sure Katrina was all set with the boom mikes. I took a deep breath before starting.

“Cameras ready! Sound ready! Begin!” I commanded.

Courtney casually walked to the front door of the house. She was wearing a skintight black dress and black high-heels. She opened the door to let Richie in. Richie was wearing gray dress slacks, a light blue sport shirt and tie. The two kissed passionately as soon as the door closed. Richie was rubbing Courtney’s butt, pulling her dress up just enough to expose the cheeks of her ass. I let them kiss for a minute or so before shouting “stop” into the headset microphone.

We were shooting the main sex scene in the diningroom so everyone walked through the livingroom to get set up. As soon as George and Phil adjusted the lighting, we were ready to get restarted.

“Cameras ready! Sound ready! Begin! I ordered.

Richie and Courtney picked up where they’d left off, kissing hard and passionately. Courtney was really working her lips over Richie’s. She could have been a professional kisser. Richie’s slacks were bulging, his hard cock begging to be exposed. I shouted “next” into the mike.

Richie lifted Courtney up onto the diningroom table, kissing her for a moment before pushing her back till she was laying flat on her back. He pushed the short dress up, exposing her black thong “break-away” panties. He grabbed them hard, ripping them off and tossing them across the table. Richie spread Courtney’s legs and immediately started working her pussy over with his lips, tongue and fingers. Courtney was moaning constantly. I got the distinct impression; she was really into it and not acting.

I shouted “next” into the mike. Richie helped Courtney off the table. He turned her around, unzipping the skintight dress. She struggled to get it off over hear head, even with Richie’s help. Richie unhooked her bra, tossing it alongside her panties. He bent her over the table. Courtney’s arms were stretched out over her head. Richie stripped off his clothes, positioning himself between Courtney’s legs. He pressed his hard cock slowly into Courtney’s dripping pussy. She was really wet; the lips of pussy were covered with Richie’s saliva. Richie fucked her slowly, building up his tempo till he was fucking her hard and furious. I let the two go at it for several minutes before shouting “next”.

Courtney got back up on the table, stretching out on her back. Richie fucked her hard, harder than he was prompted to. I shouted “slow down” into the mike. Richie slowed his tempo down, taking long, deep strokes. I let them fuck for a couple of minutes before calling out “next”.

Richie spun Courtney around on the slick surface of the table, plunging his cock into her mouth. He stroked his cock hard till he shot his load into her mouth, filling it till it ran out on her face. Richie brushed his cock across her face, getting off another shot of cum.

“Courtney, turn your head to the right.” I spoke into the mike.

Courtney did as she was prompted. Richie’s cum oozed from her mouth dripping down onto the carpeting. I let the camera stay focused on the scene for awhile before shouting “stop”.

I took the headphones off, tossing them on the table next to the monitors. Jackie and I rushed into the diningroom to make sure Courtney was alright. Jackie tossed Richie a towel, while I helped Courtney up. She choked for a second before catching her breath. Jackie helped Courtney into the bathroom to get cleaned up. Richie used the bathroom off the kitchen to wash himself off.

George and Phil wound up their camera cables and put away their equipment. Jared helped Katrina take down the boom mikes. I handed everyone their pay envelopes so they could leave, reminding everyone about Monday’s session.

Richie came into the office, sitting down next to me. I handed him his pay envelope.

“Courtney’s a hell of actress!” Richie exclaimed. “I wouldn’t mind doing a few hundred scenes with her ass any day!”

“I want you to wait until Courtney comes down.” I stated. “She’s upstairs with Jackie, getting cleaned up and dressed.”

“Ok.” Richie responded. “Any particular reason why?”

“Yes, there’s a reason!” I exclaimed. “I want you to apologize for being so rough with her. I specifically told you to take it easy with her! You knew it was her first movie!

“Guess I got a little carried away.” Richie said apologetically.

“She’s got some bad bruises on her butt!” I stated. “That was entirely uncalled for!”

“And I want you to tell her how great she was too!” I added. “I want to make sure she sticks around for more movies.”

Richie did as he was told, apologizing to Courtney for being a little rough with her. He paid her quite a few compliments, which seemed to smooth things over.

After Richie left, I talked briefly with Courtney. I apologized for letting the scene get away from my control. I asked if she was alright, making sure she knew I was concerned.

“Yeah, I’m ok.” Courtney responded. “Jackie gave me some ointment to put on the bruises.”

I felt a little relieved but still pissed at Richie. I knew he had better control. He was just trying to make an impression.

I checked my watch, making sure I had plenty of time to make the business meeting. I had time to call Audrey McCain and see if she was willing to write up the prenuptial agreement for David and me. I talked briefly with her secretary, getting a late afternoon appointment for the following Tuesday.

After changing into my business attire, I checked my hair and make-up. Frank pulled in the driveway just as I was getting into my car. He’d just come from the studio. The distributor had kept his promise, delivering an entire truckload of beer. Frank handed me the invoices, which I tucked in my attaché.

“Don’t forget about moving in tomorrow.” He shouted, as I got into the car.

I had plenty of time to make the 1:00 meeting so I stopped by the club to check in with Marcus. I was happy to find out we’d gotten yesterday’s shortage with today’s delivery. I let Marcus know we had another truckload just a few miles away, in case we ran short on a particular brand. We talked briefly over a cold soft drink before I left for the meeting downtown.

James Harris and Colin Douglas were anxiously waiting for me when I arrived at the hotel for our luncheon meeting. We shook hands in the lobby before proceeding into the restaurant. Harris had arranged for a table far off from the other customers. I let James make the opening remarks.

“Colin and I think we might be interested in possibly investing in your adult video production company.” Harris stated. “I know you had another investor back out on you at the last minute.”

“I assume Steven Wells fed you that information.” I responded. “That’s only way you could have known.”

“Well, yes, he did mention it.” James stated. “But that’s beside the point.”

“I assume you’re still looking for investors, investors with money to back you.” He added.

“Actually, I’m not looking for investors.” I stated. “I’ve used my own money to get started. We’ll have our first movie wrapped up by the middle of next week.”