Never Enough Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh, I didn’t know that!” Harris exclaimed. “According to Wells, you were going to run short of funding.”

“I think it’s a little odd you seem to believe what Steven told you but yet you didn’t hire him to work for your firm.” I remarked, coyly.

“Steven’s not the kind of attorney who’d fit in with us.” Colin Douglas spoke up. “He’s a bit of an ass-kisser.”

I almost laughed at his remark but gritting my teeth kept me from showing much of a facial expression. I scooted my chair back a little crossing my legs. The short skirt on my business suit crept up, barely covering my crotch. Both men stared for a moment or two before looking back at my face. I made a special point to have them notice me looking at my watch.

“I’ll get right to the point since I know you’ve got other business to take care of.” I stated. “If you’re seriously interested about investing in Venture Productions, I’ll make you a proposition.”

“Ok, we’re listening.” James Harris said.

“Up front, it’ll cost you $200,000. I spoke up. “For that, you’ll get $5000 for each movie we make. We’ll be making at least three movies a month. That’s $15,000 back to you each month on your investment.”

I paused briefly waiting for their reactions and comments. The two men sat there, not saying anything. Colin was more intent on staring at my legs so I let him have a good, long look before speaking again.

“You should realize your investment returned in about thirteen months, maybe even before then.” I said. “After that, it’s all clear profit. Once you’ve made an additional $200K in profit, your investment ends.”

“What if we want to stay on board?” Douglas asked. “What then?”

“If you want to reinvest in Venture Productions, we’ll negotiate new terms, at my prerogative of course.” I answered.

“Mind telling us what our $200,000 is going to be used for?” James Harris asked.

“$100,000 will be invested straight into the business.” I stated. “The other $100,000 is strictly for me, sort of a bonus for getting the business up and running.”

“That’s a pretty hefty bonus!” Colin remarked.

“I’m worth it. I should keep the whole $200K.” I smarted off to him.

“What if the business fails and you close down?” Harris asked. “What happens to our investment?”

“Investing in my production company is just like investing in the stock market or gambling for that matter.” I answered. “It’s called risk management!“

“Say we do go with your proposal.” Douglas asked. “How will we be paid?”

“Cash. You can pick it up the first of each month.” I replied.

James Harris and Colin Douglas looked briefly at each other before saying anything further. I needed to keep the upper hand. I took a manila folder from my attaché and handed it to Harris.

“Gentlemen, you’ll find everything in there that I’ve discussed.” I stated. “Including a written agreement between the three of us. If you’re interested, we’ll sign it. I’ll need two cashier’s checks for $100K made out to me personally. If you have anymore questions, you can call me on my cell phone.”

I stood up, brushed my skirt down and picked up my attaché.

Mr. Harris, Mr. Douglas, I’ve enjoyed our luncheon.” I said. “I’ll hope to be hearing from you soon.”

“You don’t have to rush off, do you?” James Harris asked, grinning.

“I’m afraid I do. I’ve got another appointment that I just can’t miss.” I stated smiling. “It’s with my fiancée.”

“You’re engaged already?” Harris exclaimed. “Wow! You weren’t on the market for very long!”

“With legs like these, you didn’t think it’d take me long, did you?” I quipped.

I strolled out of the restaurant, knowing they were probably staring at my butt.