All Comments on 'Never Fuck Your Ex - I Did!'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Compelling Read

I continue to find your writing style, you narrative so compelling and so much a turn on. You have an almost casual way of tossing the whole ritual of sex that makes it so much more erotic then pure fuck piece one normally reads here. While you use a touch of humor in the way you narrate, it does not lessen the message nor the desire. While I admit to enjoying this I do see the pain at the end, but I did expect the end to be somewhat different. Obviously top marks for the effort as well as maybe a balm for the reality! I do compare you to others once I've recently read you, and damn if you do not make the others a bit dull, I gather that is another strength of your writing. Thank you - Kevin (not the ex)

Sidney43Sidney43almost 10 years ago

Good story, but not a surprising ending. She needs to start seriously looking for someone which is something she obviously wants. He just represented safe sex, or so she thought, but he wasn't and never would be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Whaaatttt????

I wanted a happily ever after! Aaawww this is just depressing. I wish they would get back together. Please make it happen!!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
stupid cow

well it is good to see a story where a woman thinks with her pussy

fighterpilotB4fighterpilotB4almost 10 years ago
Men are really assholes

Well you certainly caught me by surprise. I guess, as a mature experienced womanizer, you've taught me a few things about women. If I had known then, about the emotional disaster I had caused, I would have seduced my ex wife forever, and loved her and treated her like a Queen. Well written with emotional descriptions only a woman could explain. The moral for men: KPIP lest you suffer the same fate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AW WWW Christine, horny but feeling for you genuinely. thanks, lots a, andrew

Dammed. Beautiful

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 9 years ago
It's your transparent honesty

that captivates me.

And your need to protect your daughter from emotional damage.

I've been there too.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Leave the past in the past

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad story but real emotions well articulated. How fucking cruel for a man or woman to provoke such intense emotions in another and than to just dismiss them like they do not matter. Unfortunately, as a man, I unwittingly did this a few times and regretted it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...