Never Let You Go Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna questioned how she had gotten into bed, she didn't remember going in her room on her own. Max must have moved her. She got up to get something for breakfast, she hadn't been able to eat at all yesterday after speaking with her mother, she had been too angry. She wobbled into the kitchen, her eyes fuzzy from sleep and her legs stiff. She found the note on her table Max had written her. She scanned over it and set it back down. She got food out and made herself scrambled eggs with toast.

As she was cooking she thought about Max, about how he had insisted he come in. At first she was angry that he was being so boorish, that he wasn't taking no for an answer. And she just hadn't had the energy to fight him last night. But that was how he was. Letting him in had been a good idea, in the end. She had been able to tell him about her Nonnie, and what happened with her mother. She had been able to get her anger out and cry and be held. It didn't ease the pain of losing her much, but it still felt nice to have someone there for her. She appreciated that he had been a gentleman and tucked her into bed. She owed him a thank you, she thought. She would go see him later that evening, to tell him.

****

Max sat on his bed, looking at his wall of pictures. He was contemplating going over to Jenna's when he heard a light knock on the door. It surprised him, not expecting anyone. He got up and opened the door, this was a crummy neighborhood and it wouldn't be the first time a weird neighbor had knocked on the door looking for a few bucks or a ride to the liquor store.

But when he opened the door the air left his lungs, it was Jenna standing there. She looked stunning. She had a burnt orange sweater on over tight blue jeans, with a navy blue scarf wrapped around her neck loosely. Her hair hung in waves around her face. She looked cozy and warm, and so inviting. After the initial amazement of her being on his doorstep passed, he panicked. She would want to come inside and he had all those pictures of her up. How was he going to explain that?

"Hey," Jenna said, quietly. She seemed slightly uncomfortable being there. "Sorry I should've called first huh?" She continued, reading the look on his face. Max shook his head and cleared his throat.

"No, no, its fine. Hi." He answered.

"May I...come in?" She asked, meekly; feeling unsure of being there. He didn't look happy to see her, which caught her off guard.

"Uhhh..." He hesitated; looking back quickly at his apartment then returned his gaze back to her. "Sure, of course. Come in, sorry." He stuttered, apologetically. He smiled at her nervously and opened the door wider for her to come in. He felt his stomach knot up, but not in the excited way it usually did when he saw her. He was afraid of how she was going to react; he knew this wouldn't go well. How stupid, he should have stayed at her place last night; he shouldn't have left her, what had he been thinking?

Jenna walked into his place and looked around slowly. Her gaze finally fell on his wall by his bed. Her back was to him and Max couldn't see her reaction. She walked closer to the wall and stood there for a few moments. Max held his breath, waiting. He heard Jenna "hmmm" to herself then turned towards him. She didn't look scared or angry. It didn't even seem to faze her. Max exhaled finally and smiled at her, nervously.

"Uh, I can explain that," he started, walking towards her. He rubbed at the back of his head, grabbing a hold of his hair. She held up her hand to him and shook her head.

"Don't worry about it Max, it's uhhh...it's not a big deal." Jenna could now clearly see how strong Max's obsession was with her. She knew this kind of behavior was not normal, but that wasn't what she had come there to discuss. She owed him a thank you, regardless. "I wanted to come and say thank you for last night." She watched Max's expression change drastically. The lines in his face softened and his shoulders relaxed. He let go of the tight grip he had on his hair and exhaled deeply at her words. This calmed him, she could tell.

"You don't have to thank me Jenna; I will always, always be there for you." Max shook his head, taking one long stride to close the gap between the two of them. Max could tell she seemed better than she had been yesterday. She looked refreshed and calm. She didn't appear to have been crying today, her eyes had lost their puffy redness they had last night. Max smiled down at her and looked into her eyes. They stared at each other for a few moments, neither knowing what to say next.

"So, what are you up to tonight?" Jenna asked, finally breaking the silence and heat that was beginning to build between them as they stared at each other. She walked over to his table and leaned against it, casually.

"Uh, nothing really." Max shrugged at her. "I was thinking about checking on you a little later, but you're here, so, I don't have to do that now." Max still couldn't believe she was here, in his apartment. It had been too long. His mind raced with all the things he wanted to do to her, there on the table, in the bed, in the shower. He looked her up and down, but then quickly reminded himself, that she could still be vulnerable. "Are you doing OK?" He asked her. He should have asked her that sooner, he was being selfish. She looked down at the floor, sadness sweeping over her face. She took a deep breath and let it out quickly. She looked up at him from across the room and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm better. It's still really hard, but today's a little better than yesterday." She pressed her lips together and kept nodding to herself. Max knew Jenna wasn't a drinker, but thought with certain circumstances; just maybe she'd want one.

"Well, I have some whiskey if you're interested in drinking all the bad shit away." Max offered, walking over to the cupboards and pulling the half empty bottle out. He had drunk a few nights, when it got too hard for him to bear losing her. He had bought a lot more bottles than just that one, but this was all that was left.

"Eeeewww," Jenna moaned making a gross face at him. She smiled and thought for a moment. "Oh what the hell, sure. Pour me glass, or a shot, or however you drink it." She replied, making Max laugh, her naivety was so adorable to him. She sat down at the table and he set a small glass of the whiskey in front of her and sat beside her with his own. She grabbed hold of the glass and looked at him, waiting to see how he drank it first. He shot it back quickly and swallowed it all. He bared his teeth at the burn of the alcohol. "Oh boy," Jenna muttered, she put the glass to her lips, refusing to smell it and threw her head back quickly, swallowing the liquid.

Jenna's face scrunched up and she shook her whole body, sticking her tongue out, she groaned, "Blehhhh." And set the glass down. "Oh yuck, that was gross." Max tilted his head to one side, smiling at her, admiring her. "I'll have another," she pointed to the bottle and looked at him.

"Yes ma'am," he replied, pouring her another drink. They sat like this for 15 minutes or so, talking and laughing and making noises and silly faces at the horrible taste of the whiskey. Max barely felt the alcohol affecting him, since he had built up a resistance to it over the summer. Jenna on the other hand was getting drunk, he could tell. She had taken 4 shots of whiskey and said she couldn't handle anymore. Max left the bottle on the table and sat on his bed, watching Jenna as she wandered around his apartment aimlessly. She opened his closet, for no reason and found her belongings Max had kept.

"There they are!" she shouted out, her words slurred. "Why you have these?" she asked, her sentence broken. She spun around to face him and her head wobbled, "Whoa, too fast." She mumbled to herself. She held her scarf in her hand and walked over to Max on his bed. She looked down at him through a mockingly angry look. "Why'd you keep my stuff?" she asked, shaking the scarf in his face. Max grabbed her wrists and pulled her down onto the bed next to him. She willingly sat down.

"I needed something," Was all he answered back.

"Oh what, all those pictures aren't good enough?" She asked, throwing her scarf up in the air. There was a comedic tone to her voice. Max could tell she wasn't taking it seriously, just giving him a hard time. "Coming to my house every day? Following me to the store and to lunch..." Jenna trailed off, looking over at him. She let out a big sigh and slumped. "I thought the whiskey was supposed to make me feel better?" She asked, changing the subject suddenly. "I don't feel better."

"It'll take time, but everything's going to be ok." Max answered, placing his hand on her back. He ran his hand up to her shoulder and rubbed at it. She leaned into his hand and moaned. "Let me make you feel better," Max whispered to her, she closed her eyes and exhaled deeply. Max gently pushed Jenna back onto his bed and she lay down with him.

"Max, what're doing?" Jenna mumbled, rubbing her eyes, she felt sleepy and the room spun slowly. She could tell she was drunk, but she knew what was about to happen, and she wanted it to. It had been so long since she'd felt his touch, she just wanted to feel something...good. Anything was better than what she'd been feeling lately.

"I just want to make you feel good. Just lay back and let me take care of you. Will you let me do that? Hmmm?" Max whispered in her ear as he lay his body out next to hers. Jenna nodded her head, her eyes closing. He kissed her lips and down to her neck. He shifted his body on top of hers, straddling her so he didn't put any of his weight on her and unwrapped the scarf from her neck and tossed it on the ground. He kissed down her collarbone and moved his body once more so that he could remove her pants. He unbuttoned the jeans and kissed her hips as he pulled them off. His lips trailed across the top of her panties, brushing against her skin and Max felt himself stiffen.

He threw the jeans down on the floor and crawled back up to her, she lay there, gazing at him through half opened eyes. He could tell she needed him, she needed release. He wanted to make her feel good. He slid his hand up her thigh and she opened her legs slowly for him. He lay alongside her body and nuzzled into her hair as his big, thick fingers trailed over her panties. He felt her softness. He grazed over the fabric a few times, working her up. She sighed and pushed her forehead against his.

Max took his hand and dipped into the panties. He could feel the heat radiating off her. He knew she had needed this, but hadn't known how much. She was ready for him. He dipped into her and felt her wetness. He used her juices to massage her clit slowly. She moaned into him, grabbing a hold of his forearm. "That's it baby, you like that?" He whispered to her seductively. Jenna moaned into his ear in response, and Max smiled to himself.

Max continued to rub her slowly and he could feel Jenna begin to squirm underneath his touch. She was going to cum already. That hadn't taken long, Max thought. It had been such a long time since he'd gotten to touch her like this. He had missed it, ached for it. But now here he was, pleasuring her. He dipped into her pussy and rubbed her with two fingers and used his thumb to massage her clit, he quickened his pace and Jenna's moans got louder. She grasped at his shirt and squeezed tightly as she began to cum.

"That's it, cum for me baby," Max whispered to her. He continued to rub, slower now, as she shook with pleasure. She pulled at his shirt more and arched her back into him. "That's it, that's my girl." Max groaned. He watched as she came down from her high and sighed loudly. Max caressed her face, looking at her, mesmerized by her beauty. She looked so relaxed, so tired now. "Go to sleep." He said, and she obeyed, rolling into him, she snuggled into his chest. Max pulled a blanket over her and held her as she slept, elation running through his veins; all was right again. It had taken some time, but he had her back and this time, he would make sure it was forever.

12