New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
380 Followers

"Oh my god..." I heard him mumble as I felt the tension release from his body and he dropped back upon the pillow. My head spun with feminine power that at forty-five, my body marked by four pregnancies and age, I could do this to him: my young African god, my lover, my husband.

Before I could even respond, a soft rustle and plaintive cry of our son came from the basket next to our bed. While it might seem odd, I actually found that incredibly romantic and erotic, a gentle reminder of how close a bond we shared. Smiling, "Think you can get our son from his basket while I get comfortable?"

Rubbing his hand across his dark face and smiling as I piled my pillows higher and found a comfortable position for nursing on my side. "Barely," he whispered with a soft kiss on my lips before picking up the little bundle that looked so much like him. Kissing the top of his son's head now, he whispered "I don't blame you, RJ. Smelled mummy's milk did you?" He gently laid the baby in the bed between us close enough that he could root and find what he sought.

I winced just a bit as Robbie found my nipple; amazing but the sucking power of an infant is more intense than any other. But within moments both he and I had relaxed into this unique bond between mother and child as life-giving as birth itself and yet so much more than simple nourishment. My emotions were still high from a combination of love, lust and wonder at the miracle of life...and even death. I felt tears stinging my eyes as I watched his little face. His jaws working so hard to bring forth the liquid, which for the next few months be his only source of food and a great deal of love as well.

Snuggling into us and cocooning us both in his strong arms, Daryl alternated kissing my lips and the fuzzy little dark head of our son. He leaned his forehead against mine with our son noisily getting down to business nestled between our bodies as he had so often between us for the past five months or so. Looking into my green eyes, he asked "You know when I fell in love with you."

Shaking my head in response, I tried very hard not to think too much. It had always been a particular plague of mine; analysing everything and everyone. And the what-if's, the could-have's and the should-have's of life can be a real bitch. But as much as my life had changed in the past eighteen months, I knew only that at this one moment in time I would not have it any differently. This man and this baby were so much a part of me now that for this one moment I was not going to think about anything else.

I am sure my silence was not doing much for my husband's ego, but as luck would have it; his ego (like his black cock) was more than big enough. "Remember the summer after James died? You would spend half the day out in the park with Ellie. I was trying to bring my scores up before university started in the fall. I would sit at my desk and watch you play with her. Every day you got thinner and paler, but it was your eyes."

Shaking his head, I noticed tears in the corners of his own, "I knew those eyes. I grew up with them. At first I tried to tell myself that the pain I felt every time I saw you was because of Ellie; that she shouldn't have to grow up like I did." Closing his eyes as if the memory was too painful, he continued quietly, "Remember the day I joined you? I couldn't handle it anymore. I simply had to try to make you smile and laugh like you used to."

His fingers caressed the gold chain and rings that hung just above Robbie's head. Now it was my eyes that were glistening with unshed tears as I remembered what had been a very bad day. I was so low at that point that just taking my daughter to the park had seem more than I could endure; that day even looking at her face, so much like her dad's, had been more than I thought I could bare. "I remember," I whispered.

Nodding because he knew that the memory was as painful for me as him, "It took me over two hours to just get that pretend smile out of you. But the moment I did..." He kissed my nose tenderly, "I felt like I had conquered the whole fucking world. It scared the ever loving shit out of me, because I knew then what I felt for you didn't have a damned thing to do with Ellie."

Smiling softly as he admitted, "And I know you think I planned this whole damned thing, but I swear at that moment I didn't know what the fuck I was going to do. All I knew was that I loved you." Looking down as he rubbed his son's curls between his large fingers, "God, I love you more every damned day," he whispered the admission.

My fingers wrapping about his head, feeling the roughness of his braids as I brushed my lips on his full ones slowly, "I love you, too." I'm not going to lie. I still found those words hard to say sometimes. And I probably...definitely...did not say them as often as he deserved. But I was working on it.

We lay like that for a bit in silence watching our son nurse until he once again fell asleep at my breast. As my nipple popped softly from his tiny open little lips, I broke the reverie, "Put him back in the basket."

"Why? I thought we agreed he would sleep with us until he's ready for his own room?"

"We did. He can come back in the bed...after mummy cums. You got yours, but marriage is about equal partnership. So bud, where's mine?" I winked.

Laughing at my words, "Yes, ma'am." Picking our sleeping son up, he rolled over gently and placed him once again in his Moses basket; covering him with the blanket. "I think you are getting trumped by your mums, little man. So give your old man a couple of minutes here, but don't worry it never takes me long to put a smile on her face."

I hit his solid shoulder, "Daryl, what rubbish are you telling our son."

Laughing as he drew me back into his strong arms, "Nothing I can't deliver on, woman." His full lips moving on mine until I was moaning and writhing against him like a complete wanton slag. His hand moved over my still slightly fuller figure drawing my hips against him until I felt his half-hard cock brushing against my thigh.

His fingers moved lower. My legs fell open at his soft insistence of his finger with the golden band glistening on it in the soft light that drifted through the closed curtains. I sighed as I felt his fingers softly parting my pussy lips. His finger immediately found my swollen clit; moving over it in slow but firm circles. He flicked it back and forth. I was whimpering and moaning beneath him.

Cupping my breast in my hand, I offered it up to him. He did not need a second prompting; immediately drawing my nipple deep within his hot mouth as his finger continued to dance across my clit. That was all it took. I felt the twin sensations of my clit and cunt throbbing as the strong tingles of my milk letting down at the same time. My husband groaned as he drew even stronger upon my tits; not for the first time drinking in the same sweet and rich milk with which we fed our son.

He had more than once over the past year commented on how erotic he had always viewed me nursing Ellie and as my body changed over the course of the past few months that fascination with my breasts and milk had only intensified. But it could be a very good thing too, I had soon realised when I woke up on the third morning with breasts hard as rocks and hurting so badly I was almost crying. My darling young African god had relished the task of...relieving the pressure...enough so that his son could actually manage to get my still slightly swollen nipples into his much smaller mouth.

But as awesome as my first orgasm since the birth of our son was; it was not enough. I knew two things. One, my body was never able to tolerate more than one clitoral orgasm at a time. And two, as badly as I wanted that impressive cock, which was rubbing against my leg inside of me at that moment, I was not healed enough to attempt intercourse just yet. So I compromised; pushing his hand downwards toward my cunt even as I whimpered and arched against him.

Recognising that I wanted him to find my g-spot like he was sooooooo good at, Daryl whispered against the heated flesh of my creamy tit "Are you sure that's a good idea, Lizzie?"

And while I knew that I had just given birth only ten days before, I also knew that my body had some very real needs at that moment. "I don't give a fuck. I need to cum," I exclaimed in a none-to-lady-like voice. Realising how wanton I must sound, I softened my tone a bit "If it isn't comfortable, I'll tell you to stop. But please...baby," I whimpered in need.

Nodding his dark head against my tit as he switched to the other breast to once again drink my milk, he complied, but frustratingly gently. My lover had never had any trouble finding the magic bundle of raw nerves, which would immediately send me over the edge and which unlike my clitoris could happily bring me to multiple strong orgasms. This time though instead of the demanding thrusts against those nerves, which brought an immediate release of my sexual tensions. His caress was lighter more tentative and frustratingly increasing my sexual tensions and not fulfilling it.

"Fuck Daryl, give me what I need," I spat as I arched my hips up to meet his next tentative thrust; finding at least a semblance of the release my body craved. Feeling my need, my lover slowly increased the tempo and pressure of his fingers thrusting and caressing against the centre of my g-spot. Although slightly uncomfortable still, that was easily over-ridden by the intense need for sexual release as I finally came against his dark fingers.

"Oh fuck yeah," I moaned reaching a particularly intense orgasm.

The fingers of his other hand against my lips has he continued to milk my creamy tits and his other hand continued to torment, torture and please me, "Shhhhhhhhh, Lizzie. You better find the mummy voice again, luvy...or we're going to wake both the kids," he whispered around my nipple.

I laughed as I clutched the firm muscles of his shoulders beneath my fingers; knowing and glorying in the fact that I was marking his skin with small half-crescent moons from my short nails. Ironic that it would be he, who reminded me.

By the time that my young African god was finished, I was practically limp from one orgasm after another. Reluctantly abandoning my breasts, he sought my lips. I could still taste the sweetness of the milk on his lips as we kissed. "You better know I'm not making it six weeks without cock."

"Is it always cock with you, Lizzie?" he teased. "OK, I've been warned. I'll stock up on condoms."

"Don't you fucking dare," I responded.

"We are not going through that again. I love you way too much. One is definitely enough."

Reaching down to wrap my fingers about his cock, "We will see who wins this time..."

wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
380 Followers
1...456789