All Comments on 'New Beginnings'

by DeYaKen

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
Another

Another tale where the husband pays for the wife's adultery. Yuck. Forgive her? Why? Why hate her at all? She is just a dumb selfish bitch, one of millions. Look around, how many decent, honorable people are there out there? I have a wide experience with the public and I can tell you there are not many. 10% of the population are saints, 10% are scum, 80% are fuck ups that will screw up if you give them half a chance. Which group are you in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good

but not your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Job!

DA,

I liked it. Very well done. I will be reading more of your stuff.

Matt

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Good start

I was impressed with the first half, but all that drivel at the end was nauseating. You show some talent, but you would be better served deciding what kind of story you want to write and then sticking to that decision.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Corruption sux

Power corrupts!

However, our electronics teacher succumbed to a common flaw. Just because you CAN do something fancy, does NOT mean it is what you SHOULD do! Simple video-taping would have worked MUCH better. Confront Sweetie, offer her the option of showing it to the Board with the complaint of harassment! OR else Hubby will, then VP and SHE get canned, maybe a few others who were demonstrably complicit. Then, in either case, divorce the bitch ... Hubby has these recent tapes PLUS the DNA evidence!

In all fairness, there is much more drama the way DeYaKen wrote it ... Plus love at the end!

4*

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

How British - way to fucking civilized a response especially to the man he raised as a son - that was betrayal. And he deserved the money for all the shit he put up with and the house money too. The son deserved to be cut lose and the vp of the college deserved to disappear one night and wake up a head in an electric wheelchair.

pandybear311pandybear311over 11 years ago
Finally!

Happy to see it up for everyone to enjoy. I think you did a wonderful job of creating a complete story for these characters. You drew us in and shared their world with us. Whether we agree with how it turned out or with the decisions they made, we were along for a ride through a beginning, middle and happy ending. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well written story, but

Your main character is a wimp. Wife screwed around on him twice.......once for TWO years. Son covered for her. Boss rejoices in his going to prison. AND he doesn't even fight the charges when there was a way out?

He didn't have his own children because he doesn't have any balls. Is there any MEN amoung the adult males in Great Brittian?

Other than the obvious wimpness, the story was well written and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
E MEN E FORGIVING LOT BUT

not a bastard over 18 years it would have been BURN THE BITCH TIME 17.99 years ago but you brits are slow lot must learn about cum pussy and babies and how they get here HA HA HA very good story well done thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

While I wouldn't have gone to prison, and would have pleaded temporary insanity, I would have done the dirty deed of sending out the video of the wife and the boss.

As always, written with passionate restraint.

StangStar06StangStar06over 11 years ago
Very well written

As has been said the characters drew me in. I could feel his pain and his anger at the betrayal and what he did definitely seems the correct response. He too should have sued the school for th institutionalized restriction of his work hours that facilitated the affair. But I've come here to praise an excellent story not to quibble. Great job!

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
Decent story

Of course he could have pled temporary insanity and gotten off,but more importantly he could have gotten preston a lot better by using the evidence and filing lawsuits over tbe university turning a blind eye to him fucking the wife and more major using his position to hurt derek's career,even with the idiotic uk legal systrm where the court would be inclined to support the guy cheating with the wife,this.one would cost him and the school plenty.But the character is believable, I can see a guy doing this.

One other comment is that it would be interesting to note what happened to preston,if.he ended up cleaning toilets...

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
A good story

Obviously won't satisfy some because there were no PIs, no guns etc., and the main protagonist had to go down to the depths in order to emerge stronger than ever - as so often happens in real life.

As cantbuymy says, Englishmen are civilised - someday, Americans may be, too.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Great Tale

What the dead cunt wife did to Derek was unforgivable. When she died I hope she was in extreme pain. She was the worst kind of wife imaginable. It was difficult reading this tale because of similar betrayal but at least Derek had the chance to move on. Oh well, it's just a story, right?

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
Here is all I have to say

I had to deal with the kettle and while I took five minutes to set up tea, I was twitching to get back to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What the hell . . .

. . . are these people talking about calling him a wimp? The only place his response might have been wimpy was around the birth of his son. But I get his decision there. I'm not sure mine would have been the same, but after bonding with James, who knows? Well written tale. Thank you for sharing your talent.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
I liked it.

I probably wouldn't have acted like Derek did in response to either affair, but I can accept that he did. The first affair rang true for me, the second did not. I mean, I can see the second happening as it did, but not with the wife pining away for her hubby for all those years afterwards and self-destructing. She was an willing accomplice to putting hubby through nearly 2 years of hell (job stress, harm to relationship due to odd hours, etc.), in addtion to the lying and cheating. And this from a woman who realized what she nearly lost due to her first affair?

Still, I liked the idea of the story: he forgave the first affair in silence (for the mitigating factors mentioned), but could not stand for the second. Period. A BTB approach. No chance for reconciliation after the second event, of course.

I thought it was handled well; good writing and all that. But the explanation from wife was most unsatisfying. I still gave it a 5 for the writing quality and the interesting combination of dramatic LW themes.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Enthralling Tale

Wonderfully drawn characters, especially the lost wife who reminds of some I have seen in action. They always want the best,,, for them. He really did not know for sure about the first affair until James had wormed his way into his heart. I wonder if James claim to not know he was covering for his mother is true. I suspect that he did not want to know... or did she sleep in his and only encounter Preston during the day?

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
excellent story 3 stars

The story was excellent Derek was less than plausible in his knowledge of his wife's infidelities. There are no reasonable explanations to the acceptance to Derek's wife's behaviors unless he was into an alternate lifestyle of wife sharing, which was not reasonably presented. The level of humiliation Derek endured would've justified insanity as a defense in any court that I could fathom. James not being biologically connected as an offspring was shocking and presented more plausibility issues in the story. Derek's wife was presented as a deranged personality perhaps better left to professionals to label her state of mental health. Her ability to compartmentalize her thinking was troubling and presented multiple personalities as her logic. Although the story had serious if not fatal plausibility issues, it was nicely written and flowed within the sequences not matter their parallels to logic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow, what a cunt.

"Derek" spends his son's entire life lying to his own boy about his paternity, putting his life at risk in the event of any medical emergency by keeping up the lie, and pretending up a sham of a marriage and basically lying to him the entire time... then when the son does the same for a single affair, he disowns him and refuses all contact?

I'm absolutely baffled that James would want to name own child after the hypocritical dickhead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Well Written Story but..

the extent you went to make Jessica a sympathetic character was a waste of time. She had a affair with a married man, got pregnant with James and she was willing to leave Derek. All because they could not have a child? Then Derek embraces another man's child which he found out when James was 2 raising him as his own. Then this shark comes to town and she allows her boss to give Derek shit assignments just so she could fuck him. She arranges to go on out of town trips with her boss, dragging her son into her lies and denying sex to her husband. How did she think this was going to end? Then she comes up with this 'compartment' rationale on how she could treat him that way for 2 years. Jessica is an evil or mentally ill person so all of the letters or pleadings really can not make up for the harm she brought on her family.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Derek was a strange mix of people but

The story works and shares a lot of perspectives on how the behavior of one affects many -

Nicely done -

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHY DO LATE LAMENTS

always have excuses and remorse for actions taken. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

I am really becoming a fan. Great work. Heart wrenching. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The story does ring true.

I used to have a girlfriend who was able to compartmentalize like the wife in this story. At first I thought it was a neat mental trick and I envied her. Years later I realized that it's a coping mechanism for people with guilt. She wasn't faithful either. Beware of people who can compartmentalize as their behaviors are unpredictable, especially when you expect them to be loyal. You can't tell how they compartmentalize data in their heads. One clue I had that bothered me for a long time was when I got into a traffic argument with a stranger while she was present. She took his side against me, and later I explained to her that I had the right of way. After that I decided to grow an extra eyeball at the back of my head to look out for the dagger that would stab me in the back.

InescuInescualmost 10 years ago
Well written

I enjoyed the tale. It was well written and the characters rang true for the most part. The wife, however, was just pure evil. After having an affair to the point of wanting to leave him and bearing the lovers kid without telling him, she then has another affair with someone who does his best to destroy her husband's career and humiliate him, doing things she's never done for her husband and denying him even the most basic affections. Her constant declarations of love afterwards ring very hollow, even for someone with a compartmentalized life. That generally means the person totally separates the two (or more) halves and their behavior remains unchanged (with the spouse). She very much let her affair impact her husband, even reveling in the pain her lover was subjecting him to (her going on about loving how powerful he was - which means she thought of her husband as a weak wimp). She sounds like a sociopath as written. I can see him maybe forgiving her, but I can't see him trying to become friends after what she did. 20 years of love can be permanently broken by actions such as hers.

That being said. I enjoyed it and look forward to much more from you.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 9 years ago
the level of disrespect

Her apologies were just empty words. I can understand the rage. That said had he been in better control of his emotions he could have destroyed everyone without lifting a finger. That having been said, she betrayed him twice and he stayed with her? Especially after the first incident. The laws in the UK are a bit out there such as the gentlman who went to prison for shooting a robber within his own home while his wife and children were upstairs. He defended what was his and went to prison for it. Derek should have made the first incident known during his trial and even in the UK he would have gotten off for mitigating circumstances. Then he could have sued the entire board of directors for their part in the entire shenanigan.

That said, a man can only go so far and no further. I hate when people claim to love someone and then do this kind of shit. How he kept his silence about the first time is beyond me.

Good story and gave it a four.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Wife has no redeeming qualities!

I'm sorry but this story should have been a lot shorter. After the first time the wife cheated and gave him her lover's son to raise and admitted that she would have left the husband for the lover if the lover didn't dump her. The story would have been over. Divorce her and the lover's son and move on.

But the next part of the story is even worse. She cheats on him again for 2 years and the lover's son helps her cheat is over the top. I don't know how things are in England, but he should have made a top of the tryst in the office, suede everybody involved, and used the tape and make it public. He did not need to spend time in jail. Thank you for an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This writer has some serious cuckold fetish like "thecelt"

There's another story by DeYaKen named "She Chose Me" - read it and you'll understand what I meant by "cuckold fetish".

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
What A Great Read*****.

Thanks for sharing. I like your style.

carvohicarvohialmost 9 years ago
A five but...

I wouldn't have wanted to had anything to do with the boy. He had a responsibility to take some meaningful action, and he didn't.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Sorry No Sympathy For Jessica From Me

For all her “compartmentalization”, couldn’t she keep Preston from TOTALLY fucking him over his job? I can see manipulating his schedule to give you two more time together, but when he pays OVERTIME for an unqualified teacher to teach a class that Derek could teach while Derek was under minimum hours she should have stood up for him!

Things went on for far too long, and nowhere in all the "I'm sorry's" was there any mention of the minimal, if any, sex life between Derek and Jessica.

And this is all after she let him be, as far as SHE knew, an unknowing cuckold, and raise another man's child. She owed him more than she gave him!

mike9698mike9698almost 9 years ago
carvohi your a fucking asswipe.

in all your stories the wife cheats and you have the poor loser husband forgive her. RAAC all the way. yet here the son doesnt betray his dad. and you wouldnt have any thing to do with him.so forgive a cheating slut but dont forgive someone who loves you and never intentionally hurt him.read the damn story. the son said he didnt know what she was doing, his mother told him she was preparing a surprise for his father. the only thing he is guilty of is trusting his mother.i bet if his "son " was his. he wouldnt have left and never given him a chance to explain. he just cuts him out of his life over something that wasnt his fault. what an asshole.if you catch your wife cheating and you dont divorce her why are you surprised and angry when she does it again. fool me once shame on you fool me twice and well you get the idea.

jimbo103jimbo103almost 9 years ago
beautiful

most of ur stories shine a light on a very hidden part of the female psyche~

specially compartmentalisation, i know of a young couple who have just begun, but the wife seems oblivious to her office flirtation, so being a friend of both i confronted, she denied, but after a lot of convincing she quietly brought up that i dont tell her husband.

so i agreed, but she never knew i had recorded the conversations, & she told her husband that i've begun to flirt with her,

her husband trusted me a lot so he soon asked me about it, i told him all, he said its difficult to believe but he knew i wont lie, so i made him listen to the recorded talk, he asked me y i didn't let him hear that first?

i told him it was a test, to see if he trusted me, he apologized but i felt he was rational in his doubt, so that in the eve i visited their home, she was surprised, i never said a word just walked & sat on the sofa, & played the recorded talk, she just looked at her husband & started crying,

she said the same things" I'm sorry" ,they both were silent, i just told her how i only thought of her as as acquaintance not a friend in college, but as worked with i really liked her as a sister i never had, i still do so i want to know why she lied about me.

she said she wanted her husband not to trust me,

she currently is in psychiatric counseling, and they are happy, i could not stop the office flirtations so i held a sexual harassment meeting by using dopplegangers of those continuing, to shame them, this showed immediate results , but some of the staff tried flirting with me l8r, now what did get myself into, tryin to save one, i end up with the noose, but i liked it but only encouraged it from singles, hypocritical right?

well am still working, my friends r happy, i just love being single, y? as marriage & love are work, i'm cynical i prefer never to know love than to loose it,

but i do love someone, i love her coz she will never be mine, basically i trick my heart with this logic to distance myself if i get close, crazy right?

we all do strange things to prevent heartache.

if i only knew then, what i know now.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 9 years ago
He didn't want to have anything to do with his "son" for quite a long time

It was only at Wendy's urging that he talked to him at all. It was after he learned that James had thought his mother was arranging some sort of surprise event or gift for him and had not knowingly been a party to her cheating that the prospect of renewing a relationship arose.

Can't help but wonder why this bit of information was never presented to him before. It's possible that it was in one of the letters Jessica sent him that he didn't read while in prison, but you would think that once he realized that his mother had deceived him as well James would have made some attempt to tell his Derek himself.

TrtrolesTrtrolesalmost 9 years ago
Damn

It was a good story but his wife has no heart.

He was planing this all long with her lover for TWO FUKING YEARS. She did thing for him that she never with her husband and this is her "second" afair.

She gave him to rise another man child.

Damn and he feel sorry for her.

Vito1960Vito1960about 8 years ago
Excellent story

I liked and hated this story, what his wife did to him was beyond despicable. I wonder how many times this has happened in the real world? It had such a bittersweet ending, both meloncholy and happy. This story really picked at my emotions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story 5*

anyone who can cheat in such a despicable evil way deserves exactly what she got, a slow painfull death whilst being shunned by the ones they claim to love. its kama innit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She

was a real winner he raises another mans child without divorcing her and she isn't thankful enough to stay faithful from then on. Instead she teams with his boss to disrespect him all the more to enhance her urges.

I'm sorry he was nice enough to forgive her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I would of had my bags packed, placed in the trunk of my car, and after the meeting with Jessica I would of driven off and left them ALL behind. Maybe gone to another country? Definitely would not get a job in education ever again...

xiluaxiluaabout 7 years ago
yes, De Yaken...

It is your typical "wimp male" British authors character. Although I gave the story a 5***** on the strength of your writing, and story ability to pull the characters into the readers interest, your male characters, just like many of the British writers on Literotica, present a picture of a semi castrated or emasculated male. You just are not able to see it, because your intelectual sensitivities are too atuned with the female psych.

In reality, not too many men anywhere in the world including England would respond to the first cheating, resulting in another man's child the way your character reacts. And then forgives the wifes at the end. Not likely. There is a reason why more and more, white women get on with men of other cultures and race, you wanna know why? It is because these men act and react more manly than your typical western european. That's a strong attraction that only biology can tell you about the female psyche, but it is understandable.

I am a male, and all my life since I was a kid, I instinctively knew how to react to women, plus, add to this the strong cultural latin background:

Let me tell my dear author, that I without being your stereotypical hard headed latin male could get more women that would not even consider cheating on me than any of your typical story's male characters. And there is a reason for that: it is not because I am some sort of a latin gigolo; not even close in my dreams, but I always act and present myself to women naturally as I am, but at the same time I give a strong confidence about myself with a clear understanding that I do not take shit from any woman's mind games. They learn that quickly with me. I am telling you all this so that you can have a sliver of an idea about how men really react. It got nothing to do with how well mannered and cultured we might be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
xilua

i've just read your long drawn out overly high opinion of yourself. from it we've all mostly formed the conclusion that you hate brits and have never even seen a naked woman except while your pulling your oh so manly "latin"pud behind a keyboard.

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 7 years ago
xilua again

Just my two cents worth xilua. You obviously never read Denham Forest or The Wanderer on this sight. He is a Brit and his male characters are anything but wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I will never understand

I will never understand how people like Jessica can claim to love their spouses. She was a habitual cheater, liar, and manipulator towards the person she claimed to love. I'm sorry but you don't do that to someone you love. Even in the big conversation she was trying to rationalize her behavior. Why would she feel so distraught towards her husband? Perhaps guilt. You know as well as I do that she wouldn't have stopped unless she was caught.

That is definitely not love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree with last comment

The last Anon took the words out of my mouth. She got turned on with a man who was humillating her husband and then she claims she loves him? Makes no sense, But then, if cheaters made sense they woudn't cheat, wouldn't them?

Great story anyway. Five stars

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
5* but

it kind of ruins the story to try and make us believe she ever loved him. Firstly she wanted her 1st lover to leave his wife presumably so she could also leave and they could bring up their "lovechild". you just don't do that if you love your husband!

Secondly she conspired with her lover and other management to give her husband all the "shitty jobs" and to keep him working antisocial hours so they could cuckold him, she had to know others knew and her lover and his cronies were laughing at her clueless cuckold it must have been well discussed. Someone like her cannot have any respect let alone love for her husband.

good story though, did enjoy the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
five stars but

Cheater are unable to love. They think they love but they really don't. She got sexual excitment by humillating her husband, some love, right? She was an unredeemed serial cheater. She deserves what she got and even more.

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999over 6 years ago
MY EX

So I knew my ex was cheating on me it was so funny she thought she was slick but when it exploded she got caught and I was calm because I was dating my friend from work so when we broke up her lover came to pick her and her belongings up and I had inherited a lot of money from my grandparents. So I'm set for life and she tried to come back to me when she found out and told me she love me and I said if she did she would've never opened her legs to some other guy. My love for her was gone a long time ago. I still see her but nope we were never meant to be.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Good one

Excellent story. I don't understand why the cheater always say they love only you. It's just exciting, taboo sex, not love. I only wish all of them could be exposed, shamed, and die alone in agony. Damn them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Compartmentalize her feelings?

That would mean that when she was with her husband she was focused on him. If true, she would clearly see a man who was quite unhappy due to his professional and marital concerns. Then she would would try to help him. She did not do this.

She cared nothing about him, she had no respect for him etc.

Her compartmentalization story was BS, only told to make her look/feel better about what she'd done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I agree. Compartmentalism is an excuse

If the wife actually was able to turn off her brain and thoughts that easily she would have to be a psychopath. I believe it was her excuse to make herself feel good about being a slut. Letting some scum-bag administrator fuck her for years simply shows what a useless, whoring cunt she really was. Glad she suffered but it would have been nice if she died all alone instead of having her bastard there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
not love

Love makes you not do what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved Him??!

The only thing she loved was the stability and security her husband provided. "It was only sex", for two years, while she denied Derek any sex! - and this was the second time around. She was "in love" with Donald, until she found she was just some nookie on the side. Why do the sluts pretend, when it's all about their own satisfaction and to hell with the rest. Compartmentalized forsooth! Then why was Derek left without sex? - she was too tired!! Well written and a good plot. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Emma is cheating on Derek

He should've kicked her to the curb.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
Not ONE Tear

My only thought for Jessica comes from a scene in "Independence Day" when the POTUS asks the alien what he wants humanity to do. The answer: DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

No sympathy At all for Jessica. Cheating once, getting pregnant, and making him raise another man's child is unforgivable. The second time should be a death sentence for both cheaters. He was above and beyond with James.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why do women pretend?

Self justification is a women's way of explaining their debauchery. They always have an excuse and despite the pain they cause others by doing so they always want to sit down and talk things out.....it makes them feel better.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 5 years ago
Loved this one

You only get one chance to do the right thing. He did it and in the end everything worked just fine.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Another

Great story.5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"You know, James. Just like your mother, I don't want the money. It's tainted."

Why? It WAS sexual harrassment. The guy affected his life, so he could screw his wife. Can't get much clearer than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You blew it!

You had a good story going and I liked your protagonist-- right up to the point where you turned him into just another spineless wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Not sure what the idiotic anon below me means, but this was a great story. Perhaps that anon should occasionally leave mom's basement to find some human interaction.

chuckysmariachuckysmariaover 4 years ago
@mrpicklebuneyes

I’m sorry but I have to agree with the anon below you. he may not have put it eloquently, but the concept of being friends with the cheating wife is rubbish. there’s nothing redeeming about the wife. her attempt to protect her husband is inadequate and that part would not have been necessary in the first place if she was not cheating.

I’m open to reconcilliation and redemption stories, but there is nothing for the husband left to worth accepting his cheating wife’s attempt. Unless the author Deus Exed the story to force the plot.

lemon to lemonade by mandy01 is a good story of redemption. coal miner’s wife is a good story of mending what’s left of a broken relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Uh, isn't he still wanted by the law? Won't that put a bit of a strain on the "New Beginnings?"

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Too trite and implausible

Just MUSH, fucking awful MUSH

Writer has the ability, but keeps trotting out this tripe

Nothing original, virtually nothing for character development beyond the main character.

End result is the readers all know protagonist is a right bastard, and virtually nothing else about the other characters. And, so, we don't give a damn.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Author

Can damn sure write a page turner

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh Boo fucking hoo!

Derek is a moron of epic proportions. Should have divorced the cunt when he found out all those years ago he wasn't the Father. Failing that, why barge in and beat up lover boy when he knows so many will see him? Either let their firing be enough or catch up with him on a dark night with a baseball bat when no one is looking. Then the dumbest moment. Get a good lawyer and get off. Spending years in prison is the stupidest thing ever! And then, do a better job of hiding, like in another country. This story was so full of bad decisions I choked on them.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Quite good! 5*****

Without saying as much, you revealed the personality of a cheater and raised questions about why they cheat. That's not easy to do. I could not help but feel sorry for Derek. His life was hard, but I do like a happy ending.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

yeah not sure any man wants a reminder of a cheating spouse in the form of a bastard. shouldve cut his loss then and split

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

I would have liked to read that Preston is impotent for the rest of his life.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago
I wonder why any "MAN" would call somebody a Simp

for not wanting to deal with a whore and a bastard that's not his? I like DeYaken writing style. This one is great and in the end its about their choices rather than the first 20 years he was the ultimate cuckold. He says the son needed a father. Fuck that he had one. His sperm donor, she fucked him, they had a kid and there you go. I don't get the releasing the other man from his responsibilities. He fathered a child and the husband has to make all the sacrifices. And many of you feel that's what makes you a man, naaa what makes you a man is what you decides makes you a man. Not a woman, not your friends and not some dumb ass telling you a man takes care of his family when none of them are his kids, wife or parents. Nope, that's not a man, that's a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

THIS. This is what happens when you forgive cheating. You think a cheater ever learns a lesson? Never! They just find ways to hide it better. One and done.

Good story, 5* for showing how foolish taking back a cheater is.

helix247helix247almost 3 years ago

I've been picking through the LW archive, looking for hidden gems beyond the few famous pieces that always pop up in the "Similar Stories" and "Recommended for You" menus.

This story is perfectly told and packs an enormous emotional wallop. I particularly like the way it starts in the middle of the timeline and then artfully retrieves just those parts of the backstory that are vital.

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

repeat cheaters aren't that heartbroken when their wimp husband dissapears.. totally unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

10 stars i cried for derek

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You lost me here. No man wants to hear this from someone he loves. I mean seriously, who the FUCK says this to someone they supposedly love? Doesn't matter what happens AFTER the discussion, at that point both believe the son betrayed his father willingly. So why in the HELL would you EVER tell your love that his betrayer is better looking. For fucks sake. -Starsong1977

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pushed my buttons, one of which is abuse of power, his intellectual revenge was pretty good but the physical beating was close to excellent. wife was a sickpo and richly deserved having her porn status broadcast to the world.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story a lot. AAAAA++++_

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

I read it again and I am left to wonder how the author came up with such a compelling and captivating story. There is a sweep to this story as it moves from one situation to another, through discoveries and multiple betrayals, while the author never loses the focus or pace. It works perfectly. Great job!

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 2 years ago

There is an ongoing sadness to this story that grips at you. All the years of betrayal, all the years of knowing pain, yet trying to live above it, for no good purpose. Why he did it is left unknown, but the pathos of a lifetime of regret is touching if disquieting. If he could love a woman who had betrayed him so utterly early in their marriage it is easier to see how he could forgive his son, yet it seems improbable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It should be membered it is never the child's fault in situations like this, but they get caught up in the fall out at some point. If they are adult it will be different to if they were a child that can remember the fall out. For some reason the child can and does blame the innocent spouse for divorcing, leaving, getting angry and the like. Yes they might have emotional issues but they were not there when things went belly up. After that ramble, it is up to the spouse to take them on or not. If its too hard for them, that should be honoured by the child and vice versa . Not a bad story as it goes. However, I really do not understand why he went back and attacked his adversary when it was all on a public video feed. The only thing it could be is he 'red misted' but he said he did not. Thus why did he do it. Its because the author wanted him to, to make a story from it. Authors defy logic to take the story in an unusual direction. Whilst I can say some people will lash out, a lot do not and I feel with all this person has dealt with, he would probably would not lash out and thus it was put in for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife was a real slut. Again another story from the author where the motivations of the wife are blatantly terrible but tries to be all repentant after the fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well written tale of two not very likeable people behaving badly. The weak, deceitful wife dies horribly and the cold hearted prick lives happily ever after. Should bring joy to cold hearted pricks everywhere.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DeYaKen is a good writer, but certainly some of the commentators don't recognise that, instead they abuse him and his work. It would be wonderful if the world was a perfect as the lives of said commentators. I have held an adult man as he boke down and cried cred over his wife's cheating. He was not cold hearted, just a great guy. Sometimes good people have a weaknesses and give into temptation and are truly repentant later.

Too few people understand forgiveness. It means to absolve of guilt, but it does not require the injured to trust again.

THC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well written real life saga you had play out in a plausible manner which made it enjoyable to read.

I only wish that you and other authors would quit trying to sell readers on how the cheating wife truly loved their husbands and still cheat on them..no one stabs another in the back if they love them or even just respect them. This is a very sore point with me and I am sure with other readers.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Random thoughts: I'll never understand the idiocy of refusing to actively prevent prison time. And I also don't get the refusal of money because it is "tainted." One observation on this story; he broadcasted the tryst live so management couldn't cover it up, but all he would have to have done is record it and distribute it via email. Ok, two observations; he should have profusely apologized to his son for cutting him out of his life after finding out James wasn't covering for her affair.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

The whole story is asinine and unbelievable

vicelordvicelord10 months ago

She's a serial cheater and her son is an enabler, but all is forgiven. This story requires more than a willing suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wait how was as an enabler? Derek thought that was the case but it turned out to be wrong. Derek cut his son out of his life based on a misinterpretation of facts and events. He messed up big time. On the other hand Jessica was a serial cheater. She passed off another man's child as Derek's. Wtf? She actively fell in love with Donald and though he loved her and was going to leave his wife for her. Her fantasy was batshit crazy. And somehow she still loved Derek. Umm thatbis garbage. He knew and and somehow let it slide for 25 years? Later she has a long affair with Preston because he was a powerful man and she was turned on by the illicitness of the affair. Why would any rational person not sssume shebhad chested many times in between. Derek comes off not only as weak with his decision to not confront, but he actively chooses yo not avoid or minimize prison time. Huh? No one does that unless they have mental issues.

DazzyDDazzyD8 months ago

If words can kill, then actions are far more lethel D 5 stars

IndulgemenowIndulgemenow7 months ago

Very good feeling to read stories written by an Englishman. Correct grammar and spelling is another bonus, but the capper is the mention of Brighton and Ditchling in this story. I spent most of my childhood and growing-up years in Hollingbury, an outer part of Brighton, and Ditchling was just over the South Downs, below Devil's Dyke.

Sweet memories. Thank you

Busman19639Busman196397 months ago

A sad story with a happy ending.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica6 months ago

And then the police walked in,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I. knew how it was going to end!!! He was going to confess that he killed his son's real father. Oh ......... seems I was wrong. Great ending anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow 20 years for a beat down. UK sentencing is apparently barbaric. Wtf? Yeah I know he got 5 years but whatever. Extreme provocation made it only 10 years? For first offense. Nah not barbaric, savage and backward is more appropriate.

Calico75Calico754 months ago

Nicely done. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Failed to address her son colluding with his mom. A lot of holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

To the most recent anon comment that the author failedto address the son's colluding to hide the wife's cheating. No, James said that his mother had told him not to say anything because she was in Brighton to plan a special surprise for Derek. Perhaps a bit more explanation detailing what the wife said might have been helpful, but the issue was addressed and given that Brighton is a resort area on the sea (English Channel), that was a believable reason. Also, the son seems like a thoroughly decent fellow, so what other holes did you fantasize were in the story? 5***** for a thorough burning of the bastard (and of the cheating wife as collateral damage) and for a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

A woman who not only cheats but gives to another man what she won't give her husband...smh. That's so incredibly fucked up

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Terrible story and terrible woman. She could not have lived him and done what she did not only cheating, but destroying his career. Story doesn't have enough payback on Preston.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeYaKen@DeYaKen
1625 Followers
Thank you to all those people who said the enjoyed The Driver. I've been away from Lit for a while I have been concentrating on writing books for sale. The latest, The Unsold Child, is available for $2.99 at https://books2read.com/u/38g5ZB Probably more suitable for Literotic...