New Beginnings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then," Glenn said gently. "Sounds like you understand some about being faithful to someone you love."

Lorraine looked into his distinguished face again and gently caressed his cheek with her fingers.

"Maybe," she smiled.

"So, how long, ah…I mean…," Glenn fumbled for the words. "Will you, ah, be staying?"

Lorraine softly laughed and then pressed her mouth to his once again.

"Just as long as you want. I'm yours for the night, Lambert," she teased, laughing again at the glint in his eye.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that," he said, a smile curving his lips. "Because, after a little rest, I believe I'd enjoy another ride, if you're willing."

Lorraine laughed out loud and assured him that she was more than willing. The two dozed for a few hours, as Glenn enjoyed the presence of a soft body pressed to his for the first time in what now seemed an eternity. He slept with his arm wrapped around her waist and his hand cupping one of her luscious breasts.

At some point in the middle of the night, he awoke to find himself stiff once more, discovering the woman in his bed had her hand wrapped around his large cock and was stroking it into a pleasing firmness. Laying her finger against his lips, she encouraged him to roll onto his back and then straddled him with her long legs on either side of his hips. She leaned forward, letting her breasts brush his chest as she brought his large cockhead to her pussy, and then, straightening, she lowered herself upon him sloooowly, enjoying every inch as much as he did. She finally took all of him up inside her, smiling in satisfaction at the groan that escaped his mouth.

Silently, she cupped and kneaded her breasts as he watched, wordlessly offering them to him. He happily obliged and began to stroke and pinch her nipples, seeing the look of pleasure that crossed her face. She teased him for a moment by wiggling her ass against his thighs, feeling him shifting inside her. Then, reaching up to run her hands through her hair in a tantalizing manner, she began to ride his cock, beginning with long, slow strokes and then increasing until she was bouncing up and down his length while her tits bounced in his hand.

Glenn looked over in the bureau mirror and saw the scene playing out in front of him, almost as if it were two other people. He watched the beautiful blonde woman's body move and undulate above his and knew the image would stay with him for a good, long while. He slid his hands down to her hips and grasped them firmly, bucking up into her hard, watching as she arched her back and braced her hands on his thighs, her full breasts bobbing as her head was flung back with abandon.

He surprised her by suddenly sitting up and rolling forward, finding herself flat on her back as he grasped her ankles. Shifting to his knees, he hooked her ankles over his shoulders and leaned forward, the backs of her legs resting against his torso as he braced his hands on the mattress above her shoulders and began to thrust deep and hard inside her. She reached up to brace her hands over her head against the footboard and enjoyed another incredible ride with this man, benefiting from years of his pent up passions as he worked his long, thick cock in and out of her soaked pussy. They had exchanged not a word other than the gasps and moans that were becoming so familiar, but soon had climbed to the peak of pleasure which resulted in her gasping cries of "Yes, Lambert, oh god, oh god,YES!!!!".

They slept soundly until morning, with him surprising her by being ready for another slow, sweet session of missionary before breakfast. While it wasn't as intense or vigorous as their previous encounters, it was still satisfying nonetheless.

"My, my, my, you have been the surprise of my life, Lambert," Lorraine Harris gasped as he rolled off her one last time.

"Same here, darlin', same here," he panted, running his hand through his hair as he flopped on his back. "I'm not sure what I expected from last night, but it sure wasn't this."

"Oh?" she questioned, curiously as she rolled towards him.

"Please don't be insulted, cause I surely don't mean it that way," he sighed, wrapping his arm around her. "But I'd never been with a whor..well…a woman of your profession before. I wan't quite sure what to expect, but I can guarantee you this, I never expected to be sharing my bed with one of the most beautiful ladies that I've ever seen."

Lorraine smiled at him, pressing a kiss into the work roughened palm that cupped her cheek.

"Lambert, I hate to be the one to bring this to an end, but I need to get cleaned up and dressed. I need to be out of here before the town's up and moving," she sighed. "Bill made it clear that we needed to be discrete. I wouldn't want to ruin the career of a US Senator, after all."

"Yes, I hate it too," he said, regretfully. "I've had breakfast ordered, though, so it should be here soon anyway. Why don't you go get dressed before it gets here, and we can at least enjoy a few last minutes together before you go."

"Could you hand me a towel, Lambert?" Lorraine asked, her eyes dancing. "After having you pull your trigger inside me three times last night, I think I'll need one before I go anywhere."

Glenn chuckled and strode across the room, naked as a jaybird, to retrieve the requested item as he then went about gathering her underclothes from the floor.

"Yes, ma'am, I sure did enjoy this," he smiled, holding the lace corset out in front of him as he perused it's lacy cups.

"Glad to hear it, Lambert," she laughed, finishing with her morning absolutions. "I have a few other things you might enjoy seeing, sometime."

She once again laughed at the glint in his eye and then returned to her room. Knowing that he was watching her as she walked away, she put a little extra sashay in her hips before she shut the door between their rooms.

By the time she had bathed, dressed and returned her hair to its immaculate state, breakfast had indeed arrived and they sat and attempted to chat normally, although it was difficult when Lorraine kept bursting into laughter over the completely self satisfied look on Glenn's face.

The mantle clock struck eight, and Lorraine knew that it was time to go. She took a last sip of coffee and dabbed at the corner of her lips before she stood.

Knowing that this signaled the end of the night of passion, Glenn took her hand and walked her to the door that adjoined their two rooms.

"I don't know quite what to say, Lorraine," he said, ruefully. "Somehow 'thank you' just doesn't seem adequate."

"I know what you can say, Glenn Lambert," Lorraine said, surprising him by looping her arms around his neck. "You can promise me that you'll come see me again a few times a year."

"You'd do that?" he asked, delighted.

"I would. But I want you to understand, I never want any mention of money to be brought into it," she said, firmly. "I want it to be two good friends sharing a little pleasure and fun with each other. Never any strings attached or expectations for the future, just two people who know how to enjoy each other, in and out of bed. Understand?"

"It would be my pleasure, Miss Lorraine," he smiled, suddenly feeling that the future was not quite the lonely place that he had once thought it.

They had continued that way for several years, with Glenn wiring Bill Tate when he was going to be in town and Bill making the arrangements with Lorraine Harris. There was a small house on a remote area of the Tate ranch that used to house his foreman's family, before he had had a larger house built for them closer to the main road. Three or four times a year, Glenn and Lorraine would meet and spend several days there, enjoying walks and rides and making love outside when the weather was fine and reading and making love in front of the fireplace when the snow flew.

Lorraine was determined to enjoy every bit of time that she had with this man, because she knew that it wouldn't last forever. She knew that he wasn't the type of man who would be happy spending the rest of his life alone, and he had already broken one of their agreements by asking her to marry him. But she had refused, knowing that she would never marry and, as much as she knew how to satisfy him in bed, she knew that she wouldn't make a good wife to him. She had been on her own too long, was used to doing things her own way, and she would never give up that independence, not even for Glenn.

That was how they found themselves in the unusual position of being at the house, neither of them wearing a stitch of clothes, as Glenn sat upon one of the chairs by the fireplace with Lorraine facing him, sitting on his lap while happily impaled upon his cock as she tried to convince him that Bart Ramsey's widow, Anne, would make him a perfect wife.

"I'm telling you, Lori, she's too young," he argued, using the nickname that he'd come to use for Lorraine Harris. "She's barely forty years old, I'm sixty two!"

"She's forty four which is plenty old enough to know her own mind," Lorraine said firmly, wiggling her hips and smiling at the groan that it caused.

"Her husband's barely cold in the grave. I could never do that to my best friend," Glenn said, the teasing passion fading from his eyes and sorrow replacing it.

He had still not gotten over Bart's death, not really. They had been friends since they were in their twenty's and it still barely seemed real that the strong, healthy rancher could have literally dropped dead of a heart attack while working with a new colt in the corral.

"Glenn, it's been nearly a year and a half ago," she said gently, cupping his face and pressing a kiss to his lips. "I know that you miss him and I know that you feel guilty for thinking these kinds of thoughts about Anne, but it's only natural. Your ranches border each other, your families have been friends for years and she's a smart, attractive woman. It's no wonder that you're drawn to her."

"I suppose so," he said, pulling her close so that they were chest to chest with his arms wrapped fully around her, his chin resting on her shoulder as he rubbed his cheek against her hair. "It's just…well….I don't know if I could be married to her."

"Why not, Glenn? You've told me that you think she's attractive and you like her very much. I can see that you care for her; what is it that's holding you back?" she said, nuzzling his neck.

"Lori, in the last several years, I feel like you've given me back something that was missing in my life. That had been missing since before Lucy had passed," he said, searching for words to make her understand without putting anyone in a bad light. "Lucy and I always satisfied each other; we enjoyed our time in bed together very much. And, heaven knows, you and I certainly do know our way around a bedroom ourselves, don't we?"

"Yes, I suppose you could say that," she giggled against his neck, wiggling her hips again causing his cock to twitch inside her as he groaned once again.

"You see…Bart and Anne…well, they were never able to enjoy each other in the bedroom that way. Bart was kicked by a horse and hurt when he was young and, well, he couldn't make love to a woman that way," Glenn explained, seeing Lorraine's eyes widen at the revelation.

"You mean, she's never….ever?" she gasped in surprise.

"Well, not in the way that you and I do," he continued. "Bart told me that they found other ways, that he used his fingers and mouth to please her. And he said that she always acted like she liked it, but she didn't ever initiate anything in particular. He always said that she seemed to accept the things that he did and enjoy them, but he wondered if she wouldn't have been just as happy if they'd just slept together without any kind of intimacy at all. She just never seemed too interested in it."

"And that's what's holding you back? You don't think she'd enjoy sharing your bed?" Lorraine asked, running her fingers through his hair.

"I just don't know. But I know this much," he said, honestly. "I'd never want to marry a woman who just tolerated me. I've had two good, passionate women share my bed and I'd rather spend the rest of my days alone than lying beside a woman who couldn't stand me to touch her."

"But, you like everything else about her, don't you?" Lorraine asked, already knowing the answer. If he didn't care for the woman, they wouldn't even be having this conversation.

"Yes, I do," he admitted with a sigh. "We can talk about a lot of different things, she cuts a hell of a figure on a horse and most of my family already has us married off. I feel like I'm leading her on if I don't intend to do anything about it."

"Well, then, it seems that there's just one thing to do," Lorraine said, leaning down to nuzzle his ear, which caused her hips to shift, which inspired another groan.

"And what's that, Miss Lori?" he asked, cupping her buttocks and pulling her even tighter against him.

"Talk to her about it," she whispered in his ear.

"Talk to her?!?!" Glenn exclaimed, drawing his head back and looking at the naked woman on his lap as if she'd lost her mind.

"Mmm hmmm," Lori giggled.

"And just what am I supposed to say? Pardon me, Anne, but do you think you'd enjoy marital relations with me if I was to ask you to marry me?" he demanded, a bit indignant by a repeated giggle.

"Well, you might find a way to lead up to it more diplomatically, but getting it out in the open would probably be a relief to her," Lorraine said, a bit more seriously. "If, as you said, everyone already has your married AND you've been spending time with her, she's more than likely already wondering why it's not leading anywhere."

He continued to contemplate her, the firelight playing off his thick, gray hair as he saw the truth of what she said. He also considered the thought that, should he marry Anne, that his time with Lori would have to come to an end. He would never be the kind of man who could have a wife and a mistress.

Lorraine knew it too, and the knowledge that the last few wonderful years with Glenn Lambert were likely dwindling down made her twice as determined to enjoy every last moment with him.

"Lambert, may I make another suggestion?" she asked, bracing her feet against the lower rungs of the chair and rotating her hips sinuously on his lap, continuing his arousal by the feel of her full buttocks caressing his thighs as well as the wet walls of her pussy which were clamped around his ever-hardening cock.

"Is there any way I could stop you?" he grunted, his breathing increasing.

"Why don't you take me over to that bed and let that nice, hard cock work its magic? Hmmm," she breathed in his ear.

As Glenn sat by the lake, absently tossing pebbles into the water, he reflected on their last weekend together. It had seemed like a farewell, even then. They had spent most of it in bed, pleasuring each other in the ways that they knew the other enjoyed. He would never forget their last night together as the fire shone off the arch of her beautiful, silken body as she clutched the footboard. He was behind her, his hands clutching her hips as he thrust into her pussy, loving the feeling of her ripe buttocks slapping against his stomach and watching her ample breasts sway in time to their movements. He was thankful for the years of pleasure that she'd given him and only hoped that he'd managed to fulfill her half as much.

The thoughts of Lori caused his thoughts to turn to Anne Ramsey by contrast. Where Lori was blonde, Anne had thick silken chestnut hair with just a tinge of red to it when in the sun. While Lori's eyes were sky blue, Anne's were a warm hazel. Lori was a woman of average height with voluptuous curves, while Anne was nearly as tall as he was, and slim. He knew that she wasn't nearly as well endowed on top as Lorraine, but he did remember seeing her in a dress at Christmas several years ago that had revealed that she had a becoming amount of cleavage. She had darker skin than Lori and had several freckles that stood out on her cheeks and nose that attested to her penchant for spending time outdoors. All in all, she was very attractive in a healthy, outdoorsy kind of way.

Glenn knew that he was just avoiding the inevitable. He knew that he was going to have to talk to Anne soon, as Lorraine had suggested. His own family had begun to question whether he was considering marrying Anne or not, and he knew that, as time went on, the idea did hold an appeal. The idea of spending his days and nights with a woman again was so very tempting, not to mention that Anne had some fine ideas for the future of her ranch. They were breeding a new strain of horses and the idea of becoming involved in a new venture, different from raising cattle, was exciting to him.

But….again….he always came back to the problem of her apparent lack of interest in intimacy. Although he was sixty two, he hoped to have another ten to twelve years in him, and he could no longer imagine spending that time celibate. If he were going to marry, it would be to a woman who wanted to enjoy every part of married life, including making love to her husband.

As he stood up and stretched, Glenn realized by the position of the sun overhead that it was later in the day than he'd realized. Walking back over to where his patient gray horse was waiting, he re-saddled the animal and, after leading it to the edge of the lake to drink, mounted the animal. He took another look around at this site, a place that he had come to over the years when he sought peace of mind. Taking a deep breath, he made a decision.

Tomorrow. He would go talk to Anne Ramsey tomorrow morning.