New Boss (for Gareth) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms Sinclair notices your discomfort, walks over and gently guides Astrid's head away from you with the whip. "That'll do for the moment, Astrid, I have a use for that erection. Gareth, lie on the bed."

Astrid obeys and so do you. Ms Sinclair goes to the cupboard again and brings out what looks like a black cord or ribbon - silk? - with some kind of loop at each end. "Gareth, put your hands up to the head of the bed. Astrid, you know what do do." She passes the cord to Astrid who moves round behind you, slips one loop over your right wrist, passes the cord round one of the bars at the bed head and slips the other loop over your left wrist. She tightens the loops so they are firmly round your wrists.

You are tied to the bed, naked, with a monstrous erection. Ms Sinclair gets on the bed and squats over you just as she had done in the office. "Stay hard for me Gareth, I will let you cum inside me but I want a decent fuck first." Then she guides you into her cunt and bears down hard on you. Her tight wet vagina engulfs you. She slides herself up and down just as she did before. Again, you are transfixed by her breasts. Then: "Astrid, don't be left out. Sit on his face."

Astrid climbs onto the bed, and onto you. With her back to Ms Sinclair she too straddles you, steadies herself on the bed head, lowers herself onto your face. Your mouth seeks out those luscious cunt lips, you suck them into your mouth and work your tongue between them so that she is in you and you are in her. All the time Ms Sinclair is riding your cock, sliding up and down the shaft, grinding down onto your balls. You feel the lace and net of her stockings rubbing on your hips. Astrid mimics the rhythm, grinding hard onto your face, almost stifling you. You cannot really see or hear anything, all your senses are engulfed by the two women's vaginas on your cock and mouth. Astrid is streaming wet, you have to keep swallowing her juice or else you will gag on it. You hear a muffled thwack and feel Astrid jolt. And again. And again. Oh my God, Ms Sinclair is spanking Astrid's buttocks as she rides you. You hear Astrid moan. Then a small delicate finger starts to insinuate itself into Astrid's pussy as you suck and lick it. Ms Sinclair is fingering Astrid's cunt. You lick the finger hungrily. It moves slightly back and you realise that now Ms Sinclair is probing Astrid's anus. And all the time Ms Sinclair's tight vagina rides up and down, up and down on your cock.

It can't last. You let out a muffled roar into Astrid's pussy and you feel your cock explode inside Ms Sinclair. Spasm after spasm racks your aching bollocks. You feel the wetness of your own spunk flooding Ms Sinclair's cunt. For a moment the two women are both still, weighing down on you. You could blissfully suffocate like this. Your cock twitches inside Ms Sinclair. You feel her lift herself off you. Then Astrid too climbs off. You feel your face is sticky with her secretions.

"You did well to hold on for so long, Gareth," says Ms Sinclair. "Untie him, Astrid. And lick his cock clean, there's a good girl."

Astrid dutifully undoes the cord around your wrists, then kneels next to you and ever so gently licks the mixture of your sperm and Ms Sinclair's cunt juice from your cock and balls. Then she licks her own juices from your face. And kisses you tenderly. The taste of her mouth is indescribable.

"Now lick me clean, Astrid," says Ms Sinclair, and Astrid obeys, lying back on the bed briefly as Ms Sinclair squats over her face. Then both women get off the bed.

"Gareth, I would like you to get hard again but I appreciate that this may take a little while. Feel free to sit and watch Astrid and me," is Ms Sinclair's next command. Slowly, in a daze and unable to take your eyes off the two women, you sit in the armchair. There is a moment's stillness in the room.

Then, without warning, the diminutive Ms Sinclair, with surprising force, roughly shoves the much taller Astrid back onto the bed and simply jumps on her. Astrid spreads her legs to welcome her mistress. Ms Sinclair grinds and humps her almost as if she were a man fucking a girl in missionary position. Astrid wraps her impossibly long legs around Ms Sinclair's slim waist. Ms Sinclair kisses her forcefully, bites her neck and ears. From where you are you have a full view of both women's pussies and arseholes, of Ms Sinclair's hairy mound frotting against Astrid's prominent clit. You are already becoming hard again. Ms Sinclair works her way down to Astrid's little apple breasts, bites them, tugs and stretches the nipples in her teeth. Astrid moans wordlessly. Now Ms Sinclair's hand is seeking out Astrid's cunt. The middle finger probes its way in, deep and firmly. Astrid spreads her legs widely. The index finger goes in too, she is finger-fucking hard now. Now a third finger. You are transfixed, you stand up and move closer to see better. Now Ms Sinclair makes her fingers and thumb into a cone shape, touching the tips together, and works the cone into Astrid's vagina. Astrid squirms and pushes back against Ms Sinclair's hand, the fingers are in as far as the knuckles. You see that there are bite marks on Astrid's breasts, matching the whip marks on her buttocks.

Then Ms Sinclair looks up. "Astrid, doggy position please. Gareth, tie her hands to the bed." You hesitate. Is this going too far? She senses your hesitation. "It's all right, Gareth, we know what we're doing." Astrid nods in agreement and takes up position on all fours facing the head of the bed. You pick up the silk cord, slip it round one of her wrists, through the rail, round the other wrist. You are now standing at the head of the bed with Astrid looking up at you, her face level with your increasingly stiff cock. "It's OK Gareth, she whispers, "this is me, this is what I do." Her face is behind the bars of the bed like a captive animal. "Let me suck you again," she says. You push forward so your cock goes between the bars and into her welcoming mouth. At the same time Ms Sinclair has taken up position behind Astrid and is doing something with her hand. You cannot make out what but Astrid is pushing back onto her with some tension in her body as she continues to suck your cock. Ms Sinclair must be fisting her! Oh my God - Ms Sinclair has small hands but surely this is too much. Astrid pulls away for a second and reassures you again: "Don't worry Gareth, I love this," then resumes the blow job. With her other hand Ms Sinclair starts to spank Astrid, hard and fast. The impact of the spanking transmits itself through Astrid to her mouth, you feel the movement on your cock. You are now very hard but not ready to cum - unlike Astrid.

She pulls away from your cock, rams herself back onto Ms Sinclair's fist and lets out an animal yell. Liquid drips from her cunt onto the bed, her body spasms but is held in check by the cord. She trembles. You think you see tears in her eyes, there is a sheen of sweat on her skin. Ms Sinclair withdraws her hand. "Untie her, Gareth." You obey. You are very aroused but now almost afraid at how far this is all going. Ms Sinclair whispers to Astrid, who nods. She kneels up in the middle of the bed. Now Ms Sinclair moves around so she is in front of Astrid, lies back and spreads her legs. Astrid gently goes down on her, starts licking her cunt. "My turn to cum, you see, Gareth," says Ms Sinclair, almost absent-mindedly stroking Astrid's fine blonde hair. "You can help, of course. I want you to use her."

At first you don't understand.

"Use Astrid. Fuck me with her. Fuck me through her."

You look at Astrid. She makes a fantastically pornographic gesture, pointing with a free hand round to her raised rear end where you know her cunt is exposed.

She wants you to use Astrid to fuck her. Now you understand.

You kneel behind Astrid on the bed. You have full view of Astrid's pussy and arsehole. You can see that her pussy lips are swollen and dripping wet. You cock is now harder than you would ever have believed possible for human flesh and blood. Astrid reaches round and takes hold of it gently in her slim hand. It feels absolutely enormous, so hard that it is almost more like a dildo than a real cock. She guides the tip of it to the moist opening of her cunt hole and then pushes back hard onto it. At the same time you give a hard thrust forward and you are all the way in. Amazingly, after her vagina has already been so ravaged, it's a tight fit, you are stretching her and filling her right up.

You start to pound Astrid's pussy hard and fast with your cock. And with each thrust you bang her face and tongue into Ms Sinclair's cunt and she gasps and moans. And she grinds back against Astrid's face. And with each push of her hips she pushes Astrid back onto your cock. So Ms Sinclair feels every movement of yours and you feel every movement of hers but they are transmitted through Astrid's body, through her mouth to Ms Sinclair and through Astrid's cunt to you.

This is what she meant by "Use Astrid." You are using Astrid's whole body as an extension of your cock, to fuck Ms Sinclair. And she is using Astrid as an extension of her pussy, to fuck you.

"Fuck her hard, Gareth, and spank her, she likes it." You obey, although you are trying to find places on Astrid's arse cheeks to spank that are not already covered in red marks.

You and Leanne Sinclair have turned promising management trainee Astrid van Zeist into a human sex toy.

And she loves every second of it.

It can't last, of course. Finally, Ms Sinclair cums - finally, she relinquishes control. Suddenly and without warning she doubles up as if in pain and lets out a weird, almost inhuman cry. Her body is racked with spasms which transmit themselves through Astrid to you. You can see the muscles in her belly tensing as the climax courses through her. A stream of juice flows from her cunt and Astrid almost gags on it before swallowing. Ms Sinclair spasms again, grabs Astrid's head, grinds her pussy in Astrid's face. You are still inside Astrid and have not cum yet. The three of you are still for a moment. Then, to your surprise, Ms Sinclair eases herself off the bed. "Pull out for a moment, Gareth." All you can do is obey. You kneel behind Astrid, massively erect. Astrid moves up the bed and offers up her wrists to be tied to the rail again. Ms Sinclair ties her, then whispers something to her. She places a pillow under Astrid's body. Then Astrid moves from a doggy position and lies flat, face down, legs spreadeagled, the pillow under her hips raising and separating her gorgeous buttocks, exposing her anus. "I want you to fuck her up the arse, Gareth, but first be a gentleman and rim her for some lubrication."

You prostrate yourself and probe Astrid's exquisite little arsehole with your tongue. She moves gently against you and moans with pleasure. Is there anything this girl will not do? You probe with your fingers. She is tight. You manoevre yourself over her and position your knob at her anus. She thrusts back on you, trying to help. You push gently. You are in. You do not want to hurt her but you very much want to fuck her. You slowly let your weight shove your full length into her bum. Her ring is very tight around the base of your cock.

"Fuck her, Gareth, sodomise her," comes the command from Ms Sinclair. You start with slow steady thrusts, Astrid picks up your rhythm and helps. She whispers again "It's OK Gareth, it's all good, I can take it." You start to move faster. You are aware of Ms Sinclair on the bed behind you. Then suddenly - THWACK - the whip! And again! Ms Sinclair is whipping your buttocks as you are buggering Astrid! You heroically try to keep the rhythm steady, to go with Astrid's movements, but the stinging blows are coming ever faster. And your cock is getting even harder. "Good, Gareth," says Ms Sinclair, "that is impressive control."

And then, at long last, you erupt. You have never known an orgasm like it. You cum so hard it actually hurts, and you keep on cumming and it feels like you're never ever going to stop. In jet after jet it floods Astrid's rectum. It just keeps on coming and coming and coming.

And the whipping has stopped. And the room is silent. From outside you can still hear the sounds of the street - the world of Hans and the lads, of tacky bars and dance music, a million miles from where you are now, and just now you are not sure you can ever return to it.

You pull out of Astrid's anus. She turns on her back, looks up at you. Pats the bed, motioning you to lie down next to her. You do so. Ms Sinclair is still kneeling. "Let me lie between you," she says, almost tenderly. You and Astrid make room for her. She lies in the middle, further up the bed so that her breasts are level with your and Astrid's faces.

"You have done well, my young friends," says Ms Sinclair, "not many people could have sustained that, but you two show great promise. Here, I will suckle you." She puts an arm each around your and Astrid's heads and lifts you up slightly until you can each get one of her nipples into your mouth. "Well done," she whispers again.

Astrid takes your hand in hers and rests it gently on Ms Sinclair's pubes. You and Astrid suck gently on her big tits. After the passion and sheer erotic violence of the evening, Ms Sinclair's big soft pale breast with its prominent nipple seems the safest and most comforting thing in the world. You bury your head in the mass of flesh, smell her perfume on the smooth skin, suck steadily like a child. Astrid squeezes your hand, you squeeze back.

Again Ms Sinclair says, "Well done. And thank you."

You look up at her "Thank you Ms Sinclair," you whisper, and return to sucking on her nipple. "Thank you Ms Sinclair," says Astrid. She too carries on sucking.

"You can call me Leanne," says Ms Sinclair.

12