All Comments on 'New Direction'

by Confusedlover

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another WACC writer

Best to write to other site with lotsa cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More formula WACCness

In chapter 2 they notice not only does he have the smallest in the world but no balls.

Only people to enjoy these pile of dung are people that hate men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

proof read otherwise a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Non erotic at best. Regarded at worst.

If you've ever had a waxing then you know that there is too much pain for any arousal. And a 50yr old is unlikely to achieve a rock hard erection with a 10" cock. And then your forcing the husband into sucking off some dude was overkill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DUH-DERRR

Sure sounds like another cockhold story develeping. And hubbys going to be reduced to wimpy, then replaced. Hummm???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Utter RUBBISH, no guy while being waxed is going to be aroused.

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago

What exactly was there to enjoy and why wasn't this posted in the gay male category?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Erotica?

Matter of opinion. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What?

Very very shallow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
why

write this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Over done formula

but the writing was witty and entertaining. Gabby has a delightful sassy style and the trite hugh cock tiny cock contrast was an insult to the potential erotic excitement this couple could produce if left to their liberated natures.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 11 years ago
Bullshit

Your balls are small, uou cum so little, i wish you were as big as him but i love you... The shit is so deep, those words all equal erectile disfunction and the husband is outta there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You're a sick fuck. Do us a favor and either move to fetish with the rest of the sick fucks or move over to gay male where you'd really like to be! Or might I suggest a therapist for your paraphilia!?!?

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Accident waiting to happen

The ONLY thing in doubt here is whether this is Sweetie's initiative she suggested to her client, the Vixen; OR vice versa! There should be NO doubt that it was a set-up, coordinated by both ladies.

Sweetie is going into this evening with fond recollections of larger-equipped lovers, and sweet anticipation of an even better-hung hound she has plucked clean! Hubby never had a chance! The ONLY tension is how far down Cuck Gulch the trio can stampede him! That aspect seems to be as high a priority as Sweetie getting royally reamed!

I think there is MUCH consideration this fits better in BDSM or Group Sex...more marginally Gay Male!

The writing is poor, the premise is poorly developed.

2*

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Good Effort

The writing was good and there is course room for improvement in your ability.

I am not a fan of cuckold unless the cuck fights back and reclaims his wife. It is the underdog I root for. So in seems in this story the two ladies have set the poor cuck up for humiliation with a larger cock specimen.

I do not think there should be such a vast difference in cock size as why would a woman stay with a man who could not satisfy her. Regardless of how wealthly he may be !

I do wounder just how much humiliation a man can take before he snaps. As this husband has now been introduced to Bisexual experiences. How long before he is just fuck by the bull and the two ladies with strap ons !

Let him fight back !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anyone who thinks this is good writing is an idiot

This is virtually illiterate, to say nothing of being nowhere near erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
another wimp husband

just get rid of the cheating cunt and find yourself a small person to fit your peepee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Fun Adventure, but:

... be sure this is really what you want, and not just something your sexy younger wife was able to seduce you into.

Maria's husband Rey is clearly bisexual and likes having a more-or-less submissive guy go down on him. But is that really your thing?

As for the writing/language issues - I had no trouble with it. I wonder how well the "critics" write in YOUR first language? Probably not nearly as well as you write in English. In fact, they probably don't even HAVE a second language.

Enjoyed your story; hope you post more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
He started to refuse...then

I also am not a cuck fan unless they fight back! He started to refuse to participate....that was good...but then he caved and became a dickless wimp!

Grrr....I hate those endings!

winedude4903winedude4903about 11 years ago
Cuckoldry here you are

What's with loving wife category? The man is just willing to go along w/ the other three. Don't see any loving wife here at all but just the wife seeking a bigger cock & the hell w/ her vows of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pathic

Just post in gay and leave the straight guys alone.

Ducky7Ducky7about 11 years ago
WTF is this shit

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenabout 11 years ago
Damn homos

Don't put your crap in loving wife's .

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Confusedlover?

I'd say you are a confused cock-sucker. I'll take it back if you put this tale where it belongs. SOMEWHERE ELSE!

defile2defile2about 11 years ago
nice new cuckold

feel free to add more

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
You know, most of the commenters are haters

Don't let them stop you. I have bedded a number of married women as their husbands are swinging near by or just watching and jerking their cocks. Some of them get into the act of me fucking their wives tight pussy's one way or another. From them eating the pie I leave to cleaning my cock as well. And some give me blow jobs in front of their wife to letting me fuck their smooth hairless ass pussy and breeding them. Everyone has their own kink, so please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lol

I just realized that the few and fucked up positive comments are probably from some sort of cuck support group. I imagine each of them tell the others about how it's totally ok for a man to suck a dick....nah, doesn't make him gay at all! And taking one up the ass....totally normal! Newsflash, ye wretched fucktards, if you are male and suck dick or take one up the ass, you are gay, no need to bullshit the rest of us into thinking differently. Now, you guys go spread some salve on your collective butthurt and be quiet.

dsthom1954dsthom1954about 9 years ago
Why?

What is wrong with the new generation of writers? Seems like all they can think of is how to make men into wimps and cuckolds. Its really sad to see so many writers churning out so much trash. Hopefully the people who read these stories don't start believing them. What a waste.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Silly

I've seen some silly shit in LW, and this raises the silliness quotient by a factor of ten. A cuck and a ball waxer.

HornyHub54HornyHub54over 3 years ago

Incredible. So hot. I’d love to hear my wife tell me how good another man is fucking her like she did in the story. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous