New Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it!" was all Rachel managed to get out before I heard the familiar moans of Randy's orgasm. At almost the same instant, I felt Aaron's cock swell and I knew that I was about to get my share as well. I instinctively tightened my cunt muscles as Aaron put his hands onto my shoulders and pulled me tight down onto his cock. I rocked back and forth on him, rubbing my hairless pussy on his crotch as I felt the first blast of hot cum hit the inside of me. I could feel Aaron's cock pulsating inside of my cunt as load after load of his jizz erupted from his shaft. I continued to squeeze his cock with my pussy, wanting all his cum inside my cunt. He wrapped his arms around my back and held me down on his shaft. Grunts of "Unnggh" and "Ahhh" escaped him as he filled my body with his seed.

As his pulsations slowly faded, I continued to grip his cock with my pussy, not wanting to lose any of the precious cum I had waited so long to obtain. I held myself on his cock as I felt him begin to shrink inside of me. I slid my hands down between us and cupped my pussy as I rose up off of him. I held his cum inside of me as I cleared his cock.

I looked over my shoulder at Rachel and with a nod of my head instructed her to do the same. She smiled at me and followed my motions. I slid down off of the couch and into the floor, one hand still tight against my pussy. Rachel maneuvered herself over me, her hand still holding back my prize. She lowered herself down and straddled my face. I opened my mouth as she exposed her slit. She used her fingers to pull her lips open wide. I watched with great anticipation as my boyfriend's cum began to flow from her pussy. It dripped the six inches or so to my mouth in a great glob, followed by a string of sticky goo that seemed to hang onto her pussy, not wanting to leave her body.

I squeezed my thighs together to hold Aaron's cum inside of me and reached up and wrapped my arms around Rachel's waist. I pulled her down onto me, her cunt covering my mouth as I sucked greedily. My tongue invaded her pussy and lapped at my boyfriend's cum. I sucked and sucked on Rachel's slit, tugging on her lips, using my nose to stimulate her clit. She reached down and grabbed my hair, pulling it hard as she lifted my head tight against her crotch. She came in a huge rush of fluid as her orgasm hit her. I was unprepared for the amount of liquid that filled my mouth as it began to overflow past my lips. She quickly shifted her position, flipping and turning in one motion. I felt her hands forcing my legs apart and then her mouth was on me.

She was still cumming the entire time she moved around. I raised my face as she pushed her pussy down into me. I, in return, lifted my hips to meet her mouth as she began to suck my cunt. I could feel her tongue probing, pulling her husband's cum from within me. I used my cunt muscles to expel as much of Aaron's cum as I could. Rachel continued to suck on my pussy with wild abandon.

Without warning, I felt Rachel pushing against my asshole with her finger. I spread my legs further apart as she gained entrance, her husband's cum acting as a lube. I put my head back and tried to relax, knowing deep down inside that I would be getting Randy's cock in my ass before the night was out and I needed to get used to the feeling of something inside there. She started to work her finger deeper inside my hole, moving it in out and out slowly. The sensation was like nothing I had ever felt before. Unlike Randy's tongue from earlier, her finger was hard and stiff. I could feel her wiggling it as she probed me. I reached between us and started rubbing my clit as I pushed against her finger. I felt her sliding another finger into my ass. Randy moved down to the floor and watched as Rachel fucked my butthole. Two fingers quickly became three as my asshole stretched further. "That's it Candice, take my fingers. Relax and enjoy," she said softly. "Get me some KY, Aaron."

I heard Aaron shuffle across the room and down the hall. Moments later, I felt a cool sensation on my ass as Rachel applied the jelly. "Roll over, Candice and put your ass in the air," she instructed as she withdrew her fingers. I did as I was told, moving into the doggy position. "Come over here, Randy," she said. "Watch me fuck her ass with my fingers."

I opened my eyes and watched Randy move behind me. I put my head down onto my forearms, a slight anxiety overcoming me. "Relax, Candice," Aaron urged. "Don't tense up. Take a deep breath and let it out slowly."

I did as he suggested, trying to relax as best as I could. I felt hands open my butt cheeks wide as more lube was applied. "Here, put some of this on your finger and fuck her ass. Move slowly, no need to rush. Let her get used to it," Rachel coached Randy. I continued to breath slowly as Randy started circling my asshole with his coated finger. "Push it in just a little. Not too far, just to the first knuckle," Rachel said. I grimaced slightly as I felt his thick finger penetrate me. I pushed back against him slightly and his entered me a little further. "That's it, girl, you set the pace. Twist your finger a little as she pushes back, it will help smear the lube around. Good lubrication is the key. I've had at least 20 cocks in my ass and I still need lots of lube," Rachel remarked. I was stunned at her statement. 20 cocks? In her ass? I couldn't believe what I had just heard.

The pace was steadily quickening as he proceeded to put another finger in my hole. Unfortunately, I tightened up and the first pain hit. My body responded by pushing his fingers out of me with an audible *pop*. "Ouch!" I said aloud.

"It's okay, no one expects you to take it all at once. We can work on it some more later," Rachel said in a very consoling voice. "But I have to say, watching this has got me wanting a good butt-fucking. Get over here, Aaron and put that big hard cock of yours in my ass! You two move around so you can see. It's a very erotic thing to watch."

Rachel moved into the doggy position and shoved her ass straight up into the air. I joined Randy behind her and watched as Aaron began coating his cock with the KY, stroking it to its full size in a matter of seconds. He moved in close behind his wife and started rubbing the tip of his slick cock up and down the crack of her ass. It was an amazing sight to behold when he pushed the tip into her hole. I didn't think an ass could stretch as much as hers did when he entered her. I reached over and started stroking Randy as we took in the show. Rachel pushed against her husband and slowly his entire cock buried itself deep in her bowels. Once he was completely inside of her, he held himself still for a moment. He looked over at me and said, "She likes for me to hit bottom and hold it there while she gets used to it. Even after all the times I've fucked her ass, she still has to get used to me being in there."

I leaned in closer and could actually see the muscles in her ass start to relax around his cock. Moments later, Rachel began to rock back slowly. Aaron followed suit and within seconds, they had a rhythm going. He gripped his wife's ass cheeks and thrust his cock forward. She responded by pushing back against him. They fucked slowly at first, but gradually the pace quickened as she started to moan. I watched as a ring of KY formed around the base of Aaron's cock. Rachel reached between her legs and started to rub her clit. She was making sounds like I have never heard a human make as her husband's cock filled her ass.

I moved in front of Rachel and slid down to the floor. I opened my pussy wide in front of her face and invited her to eat me. She gladly accepted and began to lick at me furiously. She wrapped her arms around my thighs and pulled me tight into her mouth. I propped myself up on my elbows and watched as Aaron's face contorted with each push. Rachel inserted her tongue into me and I could feel the intensity of his thrusts at the other end. I looked down and found Rachel's eyes looking up at mine. She pulled her mouth from my pussy and said, "I want a cock in my pussy too!"

I obliged by moving out from under her. Randy slid into my spot and moved into position. I went around and tried to watch as best as I could. Aaron pulled his cock from her ass as she lifted herself up and onto my boyfriend's shaft. Her pussy was literally dripping wet, and he entered her easily. She lowered herself completely down on his cock and held herself there while her husband repositioned himself. It was amazing to watch as Aaron slid his cock into her ass again. However, there was no hesitation this time as he began to drive in and out of her hole. Randy lifted his hips and began thrusting as Aaron pummeled her ass. I sat back on my knees and watched, one hand rubbing my pussy and the other tugging at a nipple as I took in the sight before me. Rachel began to scream like a banshee as the two men used her. Aaron reached forward and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back as he shoved his cock into her ass over and over. Randy's hands moved to Rachel's tits and pulled and squeezed her breasts as his cock thrust up into her soaked pussy.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum!" Rachel screamed as the men continued to fuck both her holes. "Fuck my ass, Aaron! Shove that big cock all the way in!" She groaned. "That's it, Randy, fuck my hot pussy!" She said in the sluttiest voice I have ever heard. "I'm gonna cum all over your hard cock, Randy! I'm gonna coat you with my cum!"

Rachel's skin turned a bright crimson as the orgasm hit her. Screams of pleasure and lust filled the room as she let herself go. I rubbed my pussy harder and faster as I watched her cum all over my boyfriend. She must of came for at least 2 minutes straight, as wave after wave moved through her. The guys never let up the thrusts as they got closer to reaching their own release.

Without warning, Rachel pulled herself from both cocks and sat up on her knees in front of me. "Cum in our mouths, guys," she said as she leaned in and gave me a kiss. Randy and Aaron stood and moved to either side of Rachel and I. Aaron shoved his cock towards my mouth while Randy turned his attention towards Rachel. We greedily sucked the hard shafts into our throats and began to work on them. I tasted the KY and realized that I was sucking a cock that had just been in another woman's ass. Surprisingly, this turned me on even more as I gorged myself on Aaron's meaty rod. I reached around and dug my fingers into his ass cheeks as he grabbed my head and pulled my face in tight against his chest.

Within seconds I felt his cock swell as he reached the point of no return. I pulled back until just the tip was in my mouth as I unmercifully shoved a finger into his asshole. His hips thrust forward and I had to fight to maintain my position on his cock as the first blast of cum filled my mouth. I opened my lips and pulled my mouth further from him at the same time, letting him see his cum as it shot into me. I have never been a big fan of facials before, but at that moment all I could think about was getting Aaron's cum spread on my face. He grabbed his cock and stroked it, forcing more and more cum out as I gave him a target. My tongue extended to its limit as I felt load after load hit me in the lips, nose and cheeks. Aaron began to jerk his cock around, spraying his cum all over my face and into my hair and eyes. The cum stung my eyes but I remained steadfast. I felt Aaron's cock on my skin as he started to use it to rub his cum on me. He smeared it around, covering my face in an even coat of goo.

I wiped the sticky fluid from my eyes and opened them just in time to see Rachel take a blast from my boyfriend. I leaned in and took her husband's cock back into my mouth and sucked the last remnants of his cum as Randy shot his massive load into Rachel's open mouth. He covered her with cum as Aaron had done to me. She used her hands to smear the hot white liquid all over her face and neck. She rubbed it into her breasts and on her belly. I let go of her husband's cock and faced her. We embraced and rubbed our bodies together. Our tongues cleaned each other as we smeared the cum between us. I leaned down and pulled a nipple into my mouth, tasting my boyfriend's seed on her skin.

She reached down and lifted my face to hers. We kissed again as she pushed the cum she had licked off of my face into my mouth. I leaned back, lowering myself to the floor as she leaned her face over me. I heard the guys groaning as they watched the thick semen drip from her mouth into mine. We all collapsed onto the floor in a heap, our bodies touching at odd angles as we regained our composure. No one said a word for several minutes. The silence was broken when Randy let out a long slow breath followed by "Oh, my God. I can't believe what just happened."

"Believe it," Aaron said. "And I doubt very seriously if we're finished."

To Be Continued...