New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogue01
rogue01
103 Followers

When he came, he sent two long loops of jism straight across her chest. They fell in two pearly streaks along the tops of her breasts, before slowly rolling down towards her nipples. She dutifully milked the last few drops of semen from his penis onto her cleavage, supporting her bosom with a forearm and giggling girlishly as she did so. Then she sat down on her heels and began circling her fingers around her nipples, playfully painting his jism all over them.

From behind me, Maria then spoke in a teacherly register:

'Thank you, Rhianna, that was quite wonderful,'

My wife beamed.

'Now come over here as I think your husband might have something for you.'

Obediently, my wife did as she was bade and came and knelt at our feet. She put her hands upon her knees with her arms straight, squeezing her cum-covered tits together with her forearms and staring up at me, smiling sweetly and fluttering her eyelashes. Then she opened her mouth wide and brought the flat of her tongue outwards expectantly. Maria gave my penis a final couple of jerks, clenching tightly, and angled my bell-end directly into Rhianna's warm waiting orifice.

Instantly I spurted three hot jets of semen directly into her gullet, the few last dribbles of which dripped down over her lips and onto her chin. She murmured appreciatively, as if enjoying some rare and succulent treat, then closed her mouth to drink it all down. With her fingers, she wiped away the few stray droplets from her lips and chin and sucked them down pleasurably.

As my erection finally subsided, Maria came round from behind me and smiled down proudly at her pupil. She offered Rhianna her hands and bid her rise to her feet.

'You were wonderful, my dear, absolutely wonderful! You're a natural.'

My wife beamed with pride and Maria kissed her maternally on the forehead. Then she patted me happily on the backside.

'You did very well too, my dear, but now I want you to go and sit down over there as there's someone else I want your wife to meet.' She motioned me to a lounge chair by a table next to the window. Without really thinking about it I shuffled over as I was told.

Our hostess then led Becky back to the divan and perched her on the edge of it, sitting down beside her. My wife sat down dutifully with her legs together and slightly twisted to one side, her hands on her knees and her arms straight propping up her back.

At that moment through the open door -- I don't know how long they had been waiting there, or what they might have seen -- walked a handsome couple, him with brown hair and her with blonde. She looked like some kind of international porn star, with large fake tits barely contained beneath a short, tacky evening dress.

'Oh Howey, isn't she the cutest thing!' The lady exclaimed, revealing a sharp American twang, 'Just look at her little titties all covered in cum!'

The woman's partner smiled passively, but didn't respond a syllable, while my own vision flicked back to my wife to observe the shiny film of semen still coating her bosom, the hairs of her pussy and tops of her inner-thighs also still glistening from the other man's spunk.

'I'm sure we can add to that,' grinned the American lady broadly, pulling from the bag her husband was carrying an elaborate looking contraption. 'Guess what I'm got to fuck you with...' She taunted , dangling what I now perceived to be a large, realistically-modelled strap-on from her fingers. Immediately my wife's eyes widened in wonder, and I felt my penis again begin to stiffen.

This effect did not go unnoticed by the American lady who exclaimed loudly and extravagantly,

'Ooh, is this hubby? I think he likes the sound of that. Don't you baby? May be I'll have to fuck you as well then,' She teased, waving the strap-on at me, 'You'd like that wouldn't you, sweetheart?'

She turned back to my wife who nodded submissively.

When the woman reached Rhianna she kissed her passionately on the lips. She pushe her backwards onto the divan and clambered to lie on top of her.

'I think we're gonna have a lot of fun, I do,' she said, before enclosing my wife's mouth wholly with her own.

And when her hand began stroking up and down my wife's naked body, gently working her up again, my wife responded intuitively, writhing and squirming a little beneath her, and bringing her legs up to grip the woman's waste with her thighs, and groping at her buttocks tentatively. She slid the dress up as she did so.

Maria looked on at the new spectacle and nodded approvingly, kissing the American fellow platonically on the cheek, before leading the previous two gentlemen away.

'You people have fun now,' She teased over her shoulder as she departed, 'Enjoy the rest of the party.' And with that she was gone.

I looked back from the door to the divan, where my wife and the American woman were now in the throws of a passionate embrace, snogging and wriggling together impatiently like two teenagers, desperate not to get caught in their parents' boudoir before their rare passion is spent.

I caught the eye of the American fellow, who smiled. It was the same non-committal smile he had given his partner beforehand. He started removing his clothes.

rogue01
rogue01
103 Followers
12