New Horizons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers

Dawn brought me a robe as we adjourned to a small room where food and beverages had been laid out. Along the walls were comfortable chairs and lounges. When I was seated on one of the lounges, Cricket and Trish came to sit on either side of me. "Wow," was all Trish could say as she smiled at me.

"Oh god, don't. I feel so terrible about that," I said.

"Don't be absurd Sam, can I call you Sam? Trish asked

"Yes, of course."

"We all wish we could do that, Sam, but we just don't. You have a gift or something."

"I didn't mean that to happen. I don't know, I was standing there, looking at her with that beautiful rose colored blouse and I went nuts. I just lost it. The more I got into it, the worse I got and I was determined that I wouldn't let her come for some reason. It's kind of scary, to tell you the truth."

"It's all right Sam, it really is," Cricket advised. "Just remember when you are with a new prospect you can't let that happen. We won't keep any of them if that happens while they are still a bit nervous about what we are doing to them."

I flushed and nodded. Crickets arm went over my shoulder and Trish leaned in to kiss my cheek.

I got up to walk to where Justine sat, sipping on a bottle of sports water. "Justine, I'm sorry. I'll pay for the blouse but I should never have lost control that way."

Justine smiled and patted the chair next to hers. "Sam, you don't have to pay for the blouse. It's a two hundred dollar Camellie original but I'm sure it can be repaired."

"You were worth every penny of that and more. I've never wanted anyone so badly that I would attack them like that."

"Is there a chance you'd want to take me on again?" she asked, smiling. "It might not so easy next time though."

"I'll take that chance whenever you wish," Sam replied.

Cricket came over to kneel in front of them. "Everyone all right here?" she asked.

"You want to watch out for this one," Justine warned. "She'll wring you dry and keep coming back for more."

"I've noticed," Cricket replied.

Later, I felt a longing for Justine as she and Dawn began working their way toward the door with their arms around each other. But I knew that I'd hold her and taste her again.

Cricket and Trish stepped over to me, offering me their hands. "Would you care to join us?" Cricket asked. I felt a tremor move over my body. Now that I'd set the stage, could I handle whatever the two women were expecting of me?

We returned to the big room to see Dawn and Justine rolling out large plastic mats. When I looked questioningly at Trish, she replied, "It's just to keep the floor dry." I didn't miss the sly wink the two of them exchanged.

Dawn retrieved the plastic case from behind the bar and put it near the pads. Justine appeared with another case which she put at the other end.

They then began pulling pillows from behind couches and chairs. There were several sizes and shapes when they were all done. As though on cue, everyone headed for the matts.

Cricket and Trish guided me to one end of the matts, near a wall of black steel rings and under a row of steel rails overhead. It didn't take long for me to realize what the apparatus was used for and I started to panic. This was not something I was ready for, and it hadn't been indicated as one of their interests.

Cricket smiled and dropped her robe. Looking around, I realized I was the only one not naked so my robe fell to the matt as well.

Trish had noticed my expression as I gazed at the apparatus. "There is nothing to be worried out, Sam," she advised. "We don't use any of the apparatus without your approval. We might show you how they work so you can decide but we will never go against your wishes.

Somewhat reassured, I felt my heart beat slow as I slowly exhaled. The two women now grasped my shoulders and lowered me to the matt. By the time my back had adjusted to the pad, Trish was straddling my face in a 69. Not one to pass on an opportunity, I began licking over the wet pussy moving over my face. I moaned in encouragement as Trish's tongue began working it's magic over my hot pussy, lapping up everything she could find. Cricket lay on the mat beside me, fondling my breasts and tugging at my nipples..

"Trish hasn't come yet," she advised "Can you give her what you gave Justine?"

I shook my head quickly without letting go of Trish's clit.

"Oh my god," Trish yelped, "What are you doing to me?"

Cricket chuckled. "I'd be willing to bet you can make her come almost as hard as that, Samantha."

Without thinking, I once again shook her head.

"Sssssssshit!" Trish cried. "Oh my god, Samantha."

"She's getting close," Cricket observed. "I think I can help you." With that, she got up on her hands and knees to crawl around me, with her face in front of Trish's bobbing ass. Reaching over my upturned face, she plunged two fingers into Trish's open pussy, then, using one hand to spread Trish's cheeks, she plunged a finger into the puckered button that was flexing as the orgasm neared.

"Oh fuck yes," Trish cried, thrusting her pussy into my face as her ass was being penetrated. A few seconds later, a second finger slipped into her ass and moved deep and fast. "Oh my god yes...oh fuck, I can't stand it. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I yelped as my face was covered with hot cum as it sprayed over me. Lapping as fast as I could, I sought to drink it all but there was so much of it, I couldn't keep up. Suddenly, I was flipped onto my face as fingers plunged into my pussy and ass, pounding into me until I cried out as my orgasm took my breath away.

I lay there, gasping for air, my ass still exposed to the world, until Trish and Cricket rolled me over to begin licking my face, neck and chest clean of Trish's cum.

Cricket looked down at me, and trying to look innocent, she asked, "Oh, did I forget to tell you that Trish gushes when she comes? The harder she comes, the more she gushes." Trish sat on the pad, laughing, while cum oozed from beneath her. Cricket tapped my arm, pointing over to where Dawn and Justine had a double headed dildo buried in their pussies, Justine's hand ramming it into Dawn's body, then deeper into hers. The sounds of lust coming from the two women made me long for more of Justine's long legs and the sweet pussy I'd battered not more than two hours before. They're cries got louder and louder until Dawn gasped and inhaled sharply, her body twisting away from the dildo while Justine continued fucking herself with the monster until she cried out and rolled to her side, pulling her knees to her chest to help handle the orgasmic torture she was going through.

"Ladies," Cricket finally said, "it is now after eleven and even though I know you'd love to do this all night, let's save that for the love fest next month. You'll get a memo about it within the next couple of weeks. Try to make time for it because I've been working on something special for that meeting and you know how devious I can be. Let's get dressed and say our farewells."

When I'd dressed, I found the women waiting for me at the front door.

"Samantha, on behalf of all of us, I want to say that we've enjoyed our evening with you, and we really hope you'll decide to join our chapter."

"I have to," I replied, "I promised Justine a re-match."

"Not right now," Justine groaned. "I couldn't take it."

The women lined up to kiss and embrace me. "I want to sign the waiting list," Trish whispered as we embraced.

When I woke up the next morning, I went in to shower and found my clit to still be so sensitive that I sat on the stool and masturbated myself to an orgasm. Even washing my private parts was enough to make me crave satisfaction.

Calling the office, I told them that I would be in at noon as I had to take care of an urgent problem. Grasping the dildo in from my bedroom drawer, I laid down and slid it deep into my body, driving it in deeper and deeper, with Justine's body in my fantacy.

As I dressed later, I addressed the image in the mirror. "You're turning into a real slut Sam," I said, smiling. "You know what? I love it."

fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers
12