New Horizons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac64
fantac64
333 Followers

When she began cursing and begging, I turned my hand to make contact with a new area, as I sucked on her clit. Her hips were bucking wildly into me, and I watched the muscles in her stomach start to tense. I wanted to prolong the build up to a stronger orgasm so I pulled my fingers from her while keeping her clit in my lips.

"Oh god, Samantha, don't do this. Don't tease me. Not now." she begged. When I began to nibble at her clit, her voice became strained. "Oh god yes, Samantha. Oh my god, oh my god,"

Moving my fingertips into her, I sucked on her clit. When her hips came up off the bed, I rammed them into her while sucking hard on her clit. She gave a loud yelp and her body went wild. I looked up to see Laurie holding her nipple in her teeth, biting down on it as she came. She almost flew off the bed as she thrashed about, trying to get away from the thunder that was roaring through her body. She had Laurie's hair knotted in both hands, and I knew that Laurie was not going to get away from her until the orgasm eased.

"Stop, stop," she gasped, backing away from me to move to the opposite end of the day bed, raising one leg over me to place it on the back of the couch, while dropping the other leg to the floor, spreading herself wide open. I crawled over her, lowering my face to take her lips in mine in an open mouth, passionate kiss."My turn now," I said, continuing the deep, hard kisses of desire and lust. She put her arms on my shoulders to pull me into her body, our breasts once again rubbing into each other.

When it was apparent that she was moving toward an orgasm, I took her nipple in my teeth, pulling it away from her body. Her hips were thrusting wildly into me, trying for the elusive orgasm that she craved. Moving slowly down her body, I paused long enough to lick and suck on various parts of her body until I reached the thin line of hair that led to the source of the delicious fragrance that drew me on. Running the tip of my tongue through her slit, I tasted her all the way to the pink button lying between the cheeks of her ass, then trailing back, moving deeper between between the soft, puffy lips to find the blood engorged clit that was my ultimate target.

She cried out when it was discovered and I flattened my tongue to lave over it, irritating it and making it throb as she cried out. Over and over, I lapped at the hardened little clit until I felt her body tense. I looked up at her, smiling as I saw her fingers deeply digging into the sides of the bed She was close, oh so close, and I wanted her to come long and hard. Sliding my tongue up and down her slit, flicking snake-like flashes of my tongue, I could feel the heat building and when it was obvious that she was ready I sucked on her clit and rammed a finger into her wet pussy, causing her to cry out repeatedly as her body reacted violently to the invader that was moving through her body, forcing her back up in an arch, as her stomach muscles fluttered uncontrollably.

It was then that I noticed the mirrors for the first time. High on the wall, and tilted slightly, I realized that I could see every action in the room even as I was making love to Wendy. It was then that I noticed that Beth had come back into the room and was speaking to Laurie.

I'd been watching Beth and Laurie whenever I could. As they watched me seduce Wendy, they began kissing each other long, hard and deep as Beth slipped her fingers down to move over Laurie's mons, palming her hot sex while the tips of her fingers probed at Laurie's anus. Lying back on the couch, she spread her legs, opening to Beth's fingers and tongue. Watching Beth's fingers move into the inviting pussy kicked my libido into super drive.

Wendy lay on the couch, gathering her strength again as I got up, and turned around to move into a 69 position, making sure I could see Wendy's ass and pussy in the mirrors and knowing that she had the same view of me. It only added to our level of excitement and lust. We dove into each other's sex, our arms wrapped around our lovers legs as we noisily sucked each other with wild abandonment. It was a race to see who could cum the hardest and the quickest but we came almost simultaneously, screaming into each other's pussy. Licking away our fluids, we collapsed into each other's body, exhausted beyond belief. As I rolled off her body, I glanced up at the mirror to see the two lovers on the couch.

At some time when I wasn't watching, they had both become naked and now Beth lay on her back, while Laurie straddled her face with her hands on the arms of the sofa. Beth was sucking loudly on Laurie's pussy while her fingers were pumping in and out of her ass. Laurie was humping into Beth's face and just as I got Wendy to look at the image in the mirror, Laurie flew over the edge, ramming her pussy down onto Beth's face while she rode it out. Beth was struggling just to keep breathing but in between breaths, she continued licking with her fingers shoved deep into Laurie's ass.

Wendy got up and went over to lift Laurie's face up into a full, open mouthed kiss. Laurie responded by lifting her body clear of Beth's fingers and tongue to take Wendy into her arms, returning the kiss with enthusiasm as Beth went into the rest room.

Leaving Laurie and Wendy to their own devices, I waited for Beth to come out of the restroom. Wrapping her in my arms, I kissed her neck, leaning in to whisper to her. ""I've been waiting all day to make love with you."

Molding her body into my arms, she brought her lips to mine. "Me too," she agreed. We kissed as our bodies began to sing to each other, pent up desires driving us further and further into desire and need.

"I want you, Beth." I stated, but she already knew that.

"I know, I know and I want you just as much."

Moving over to the day bed, we immediately dropped into a sixty-nine, groping, clawing and pushing our bodies into each other's faces as we noisily ate of each other's pussies. There was no hesitation, no holding back, as we went after each other, groaning, yelping when one nibbled on the other's clit or when a finger found it's mark, driving into our pussies and anus's. I felt her fingers digging into my ass cheeks and I knew she drew blood as did I, trying to hold our mouths on the other's body until we came together, driving into each other, thrusting, clawing and digging for more until we almost fell from the bed. Neither of us had the strength to move for a few seconds, but then she got up to turn her body around, dropping onto mine as our lips met in a fiery crescendo of pure, unadulterated lust.

She kissed me and motioned for me to look at the mirrors where Laurie and Wendy were on the carpet, slowly working a double ended dildo into their bodies. When they had it all the way in, Laurie began by holding the middle as she slowly fucked into Wendy's wet pussy. Wendy had her breasts in her hands, fondling them both as the dildo moved faster.

"Oh my God," Wendy cried out as Laurie began driving into her, at the same time, riding the dildo that was ramming into her pussy. The pace became frenetic, as both women began groaning and loudly proclaiming their oncoming orgasms. As they got close, Beth rolled off the bed and took my hand, lifting me to my feet. With a series of loud cries, Laurie and Wendy both climaxed into each other's bodies, the dildo bent into a u shaped plastic penetrator, sticking out of their bodies as the two women wrestled on the carpet, seeking some form of finality.

She led me over to the table, helping me as I crawled up on it. "You've been wanting to do this, haven't you?" I asked.

"Yes, but I'll have to wait my turn," she replied. "I promised Laurie that she could have your ass first. Don't worry, I have something special in mind for us."

I looked up to see Laurie walking my way, wearing a strap on of formidable size. She smiled, motioning for me to turn on my stomach. I moved my body down to let my legs hang loosely at the end of the table. Once again, my feet were placed on the platform which was moved to spread my feet apart, then raised to open my legs wide. The next thing to happen took me totally by surprise. Beth climbed up on the opposite end of the table and reached out to take my hands in hers as Wendy prepared her for the same penetration.

We lay there, eye to eye, our hands holding on to one another and smiling as the dildo moved into our pussies and began driving into us. We held each other tight as we first climaxed, then again as our anus's were penetrated by the two women. Hammering our asses with the long dildo's, we heard the two women begin to reach their orgasms, crying out and ramming us so hard we had to force our bodies into the table to stay there.

"Come with me," Beth gasped. "Oh fuck, oh my god, I'm so close. Come with me, Sam."

"I'm almost there" I gasped, just as Laurie pulled back and rammed into me with a cheek bruising, jab that brought a scream from my lips and tears from my eyes. I came for what seemed to be a lifetime as she continued moving it in and out, but without any force now. I had to close my eyes to stop the room from spinning as she pulled out of me as the tears slid down my face.

For quite a few minutes, we lay there, still holding each other's hands as we waited for our orgasms to pass and our asses to return to normal. I barely noticed as Laurie cleaned my ass, and for a while, I thought my sphincter would never stop pulsing.

Sitting up on the table, I accepted Laurie's proffered hands to help me off the table. We embraced as she held me until I stood steadily.

"God, Laurie, I think my rectum is shoved clear up to my nose." I announced. "It felt like you were trying to kill me or something."

"I'm afraid that the sight of that beautiful ass and pussy were just too much for me," she replied. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. It wasn't intentional, I assure you."

I wiped away the tears and when she handed me a wet towel, I cleaned away the sweat from my face, neck and chest before cleaning between my legs to get some of the sticky cum and other fluids off my thighs.

We moved to the other end of the room where they led me into a large shower where I let the hot sudsy water bath away my aches and strains. I watched Beth as she showered, wondering what she meant about "something special" for us.

As we toweled off, Beth and I moved over to where Laurie and Wendy sat on a long bench. Laurie looked up at us and smiled. "I'm glad I don't have to try to keep up with you girls often. I can't keep going like I used to."

Wendy didn't reply, she just nodded.

Beth put her arm around my waist. "I think we could go a while longer, don't you Sam?"

I looked over at her and groaned. She laughed and pulled our bodies together. It was hard for me to believe but after all that I still wanted more with her.

Laurie asked me if I'd enjoyed the 'meeting', to which I could only smile and look to Beth with desire.

"Did you watch yourself in the mirror?" Wendy asked, pointing to one of the large mirrors that sat high on the wall.

I smiled and flushed, admitting that watching the action while flat on my back or with my face buried in someone's pussy made me want more.

Wendy motioned toward the mirror and a door opened as a well dressed young woman motioned for me to enter. Still naked, I followed Wendy and Laurie into a vestibule and up two short flights of stairs, before entering a large, darkened room. It took a few seconds for our eyes to adjust to the low light levels.

Video cameras stood in front of large windows, which I quickly realized were actually the one way mirrors that sat high on the walls. On the wall was a series of monitors, which were aimed through the mirrors on the other walls

Another young woman sat at a control panel, editing the video of the session with the four women. Beth softly caressed my ass as she introduced the two women as Heather and Jillian. Taking my hand, Beth led me over to where two couches faced each other, where she motioned for me to take a seat. Laurie and Wendy sat opposite us.

"Samantha the tape of this session as well as the other sessions you have attended, will be our gift of appreciation to you, if you decide to accept our offer,"While most women do decide to accept our offer of membership, there are some that don't even reply. We believe that these women might change their mind with a little persuasive urging. There is yet another group that choose to use their safety word, and we feel that they might be convinced if someone were to take the time to contact them and learn what caused them to leave."

"We would like that someone to be you, Samantha," Beth finished. "We don't want you to use any unusual force or coercion, but to find their vulnerability and exploit it, to either qualify them or remove their names from the prospect lists. We will supply you with a list of the 40 prospects that showed the most promise and it will be up to you who to contact and when. We will provide you with more training and be available to you night and day if you need us."

"Who does the training?" I inquired. Beth smiled and reached for Jillian's hand. "We are the advanced training team, Samantha. Unless of course, you rather we get someone else. I"m sure there are several members, including three that are in this room, that would consider that possibility a challenge they would like to pursuit."

I smiled and shook her head. "This is the team I want with me on this journey."

"You will have the authority to schedule orientation sessions, or mini-group sessions if you feel the prospect needs a bit more encouragement or reassurance, and of course you are free to conduct one-on-one sessions, should that be your chosen direction," Wendy added.

"Do you have any questions?" Laurie asked.

"None that can't be answered during training sessions," I replied, looking at Beth and Jillian as I smiled.

"Does that mean you accept, Samantha?" Laurie asked, her face beaming.

"Although I don't think you play fair, tempting me with such beautiful women who allow me to make love to them How in the world could I refuse?"

"That's kind of what we were thinking," Wendy replied.

They stood then and we embraced. As I held Beth, I whispered to her. "We have some unfinished business, you and I."

"We do, don't we?" she replied, almost giggling. "Are you up to it?"

"You'd be amazed," I replied, running my hand over her naked ass.

"I love a challenge," she replied. "We're going to make a great team."

As I embraced Jillian, I felt her fingers wrap around my breasts, molding them in her hands, and flicking her fingers over my hard nipples as a moan escaped my lips.

"All right you two," Laurie cautioned. "There will be time for that later."

"Call me," I requested. "Beth knows the number."

"So do I," Jillian replied as her hand moved over my sex..

I then stepped over to where Heather sat, watching the whole scene. Lifting her to her feet, I embraced her and kissed her. "If I have anything to say about it, Heather, I'm going to possess you very soon. You have a beautiful body hiding under those clothes."

"Wait till you see it naked," she replied, as I turned to follow the others out of the room to get dressed.

fantac64
fantac64
333 Followers
12