New Job: New Beginning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glimpsed into the studio a couple of times watching Derek photograph Bryan. I didn’t want Derek to see me watching so I had to be careful. Bryan was posed with his back to me so he couldn’t see me peeking. He turned briefly towards me but was looking at me by the doorway. He was rock hard, his magnificent cock fully erect. He put on foot up on the platform and leaned over a little. I froze at the sight he presented. I felt waves of heat traveling up my body towards my face. I couldn’t take my eyes off him. I stood there for a minute or two before going back to sit at my desk.

“That’s it. That should be enough for this session.” I heard Derek tell Bryan.

“Sheila.” Derek shouted.

I jumped up from behind the desk and walked into the studio. Derek was removing the media chip from the camera. He handed it to me along with two other chips he‘d used. Bryan was standing there, still erect. I tried not to look his way, it was an effort. Bryan walked towards the dressing room; I caught a quick glance at his cute butt. It looked very taut. I waited till he disappeared into the dressing room, then went into the computer lab placing the chips next to one of the computers. I stood there for a minute or two, regaining my composure, getting my breathing back to normal.

I walked back to Derek. He was preparing for the next modeling session. He smiled as I approached. “Feeling better?” He inquired.

“Yes, I feel better, just not myself this morning.” I said apologetically causing him to smile.

Bryan came out of the dressing room, fully dressed. He was a very neat dresser; the thought just came to me. We walked out to the receptionist’s area and I walked behind the desk. Derek said he’d get a check out to him later on in the day. Bryan thanked him and waved as he proceeded down the stairs. I waved back at him.

When we heard the heavy door shut behind Bryan as he left the building, Derek turned to me.

“Ten!” he said.

“Ten…….. Oh, you mean he’s a “ten?” I asked a little puzzled.

Derek walked back towards the studio then turned and said. “No ten…………like in inches!”

My face blushed at his statement.

“I saw you catching glimpses of him during the session.” Derek declared.

I didn’t know what to say. I started to apologize but Derek just grinned at me.

“It’s alright. Why didn’t you just come into the studio and watch? Bryan wouldn’t have minded.”

I was relieved Derek wasn’t upset with me. I went back to working on straightening up the files but the images of Bryan keeping popping up in my mind. God, he had a magnificent body I kept thinking. Derek was moving all the props towards one side of the studio. I saw him pushing a bright yellow motorcycle, a chopper; towards the large drapery he’d left hanging. I hadn’t seen it sitting in the studio, realizing I must have walked right by it several times. He and the owner had brought it up on the elevator last evening.

“Where did that come from?” I asked.

“It belongs to a friend of mine, he bought it as an investment. He never rides it, afraid he‘ll wreck it I guess. I’m using it in the next session. I may need your help moving it around during the session.” Derek informed me.

I told him I’d be more than happy to help. My statement brought a big smile to his face.

The phone rang. It was Amy, the model for the next session. She said her babysitter backed out on her at the last minute and she wouldn’t be able to make this morning’s session. She apologized and said she hoped Derek wouldn’t be too mad at her. I told her I’d let Derek know.

I walked back into the studio. Derek was wiping off the motorcycle. The chrome sparkled with the studio lights shining on it.

“Bad news! That was Amy on the phone. Her babysitter backed out on her. She can’t make the session this morning.” I told him.

I waited for him to blow up at the news but he kept his cool. He was disappointed, I could tell but he didn’t throw a fit or go into a rage.

“Well, crap, now what am I going to do?” Derek muttered. “The guy’s coming back later on to pick his bike up. Guess I’ll have to see if I can talk him into lending it to me some other time”.

I suggested he let me try and phone some of the other models on the Rolodex and see if any of them could make the session. He paused thinking about it.

“Nah, I don’t like doing that”. He finally answered. “I don’t like doing things that way. It’s not very professional”.

I couldn’t come up with any other ideas. I was at a loss for words. I walked back to my office. Derek came out a little while later. He walked over and sat down in one of the chairs across from me.

“I just got one heck of an idea!” He exclaimed smiling. “Why don’t you do the session? I know you can do it. You’d be great!”

I was a little shocked at his suggestion. I looked at him to see if he was kidding. He wasn’t. I leaned back in my chair, not sure what to say. I kind of wanted to but I was a little scared.

“It’s not nudes is it?” I asked.

“No, absolutely no nudes. A few bikinis, jeans and halter top, some lingerie. You’d be perfect.” He said adding. “And of course you’d get the regular modeling pay.”

Maybe it was the work “pay” that convinced me to say yes, I’m not sure. I could use the extra money that’s for sure.

“Ok, I’ll give it a shot. I won’t promise you the pictures will be any good though”. I answered.

Derek replied the pictures would be great. If they weren’t it would be his fault entirely, not mine. I smiled at his remark.

I got up from my desk and nervously walked with Derek back to the dressing room. He pointed to some jeans and a halter-top he wanted to work with first. He also picked out some white high heel shoes he wanted me to wear. Derek closed the door to the dressing room. I could hear his footsteps as he walked across the studio floor.

I slipped off my skirt, blouse and shoes and put on the outfit. The halter was a little small but it covered me. I checked my make-up and hair to make sure I looked my best. I opened the door and walked out into the studio. Derek was standing besides the motorcycle. He told me to get on the chopper and relax for a minute while he adjusted the overhead lighting. With the lights adjusted, Derek directed me through some poses. He had me smile in some of the pictures and in others, to look very serious. I followed his direction and he took picture after picture. I was enjoying having Derek take photographs of me. He shot for about twenty minutes.

“Ok, that’s enough of that outfit. Let’s go with some bikinis”. He stated.

I followed Derek into the dressing room and he picked out an orange wet-look bikini for me to wear. Closing the door behind him, I looked at the skimpy bikini. I stood there holding it in my hands. I took off my clothes and slipped the bikini on. It looked skimpier on than when it was hanging on the hanger. I checked myself in the full-length mirror to see how I looked. I had to admit, I did look sexy as hell!

I opened the door of the dressing room and walked out across the studio to the motorcycle. Derek glanced at me and went back to making some lighting adjustments. He didn’t stare at me or make any embarrassing remarks. He was very casual. It helped me overcome my nervousness. We shot for about half an hour with me wearing the orange bikini, doing a lot of different poses. I kept checking myself to make sure I was covered. I eventually relaxed enough to quit being so self-conscious.

I changed clothes again, this time we went with a black bikini, not as skimpy as the orange one. Derek had me put on some thigh high black leather boots. I looked in the dressing room mirror. God, I looked so damn sexy, I started to stare at myself. I walked back out and sauntered over to the chopper, straddling it. I realized I was gaining a lot of self-confidence. Derek worked the camera shooting numerous pictures of me in some sexy and provocative poses. I was really getting into it.

Derek was getting a little tired and suggested we break for some lunch. I wasn’t really hungry but it sounded like a good idea. He suggested we call out for pizza instead of me having to get dressed. The thought of pizza made me hungry. I readily agreed to the pizza.

I thought it best to change out of the outfit so I asked Derek what he wanted to photograph me in next. We walked back into the dressing room and he picked out a bright blue panty and bra set. It wasn’t see-through but it was just panties and bra. I almost hesitated but thought what the heck, go for it. I started changing clothes. I could hear Derek on the phone calling for pizza from the pizza place up the street from us.

I put on the bright blue panties and bra, checked myself in the mirror, making sure my make-up and hair was at its best. I was nervous but I wanted Derek to photograph me. I spotted a short robe in the dressing room so I put it on. I didn’t want to get pizza on the outfit. Derek was sitting in my office when I exited the dressing room. He’d poured us some ice teas and gotten some paper plates and napkins from one of the kitchenette cabinets. He motioned to the chair next to me. When I sat down the robe fell open and I started to make a grab to close it. I decided he was going to see me in the panties and bra later so why bother closing the robe. Derek talked about how well he thought the session was going. He paid me a few honest compliments. I was feeling a lot better, much better than I had this morning.

The pizza got knocked on the door and Derek ran down the steps to get it. It was great, lots of cheese and sausage. We ate and talked for almost an hour. I brought up the subject of Dan and his not coming home last night and my brief talk with his father this morning. I suspected he was seeing someone but I couldn’t understand why. Derek listened intently; he knew I just needed to talk with someone. He didn’t make any judgement statements, just listened and acknowledged he could understand how I felt.

We finished eating what we wanted and headed back to the studio to finish the modeling session. I slipped off the robe and tossed it on a chair. I walked over to the motorcycle and sat on it adjusting my outfit. Derek picked up the camera and started taking the pictures. We worked for over an hour and a half. We took a short break; Derek smoked a couple of cigarettes. We drank some ice tea and then went back to shooting. Derek asked me if I minded turning my back to him and removing my bra. I didn’t hesitate at all. I turned away from him and unhooked the bra. I covered my breasts with my hands and tossed it over to him. I turned back around and Derek shot more pictures with me looking over my shoulder and off to the side. I didn’t give it a second thought that my breasts were exposed but not to the camera of course. Derek shot pictures for another hour, some with me facing the camera but with my hands covering my breasts.

“That should do it. My eyes are getting a little tired,” He said.

I was getting a little tired myself but I didn’t want to say anything. The modeling had taken my mind off other things and put me in a really good mood. I walked over to the chair and picked up the robe holding it to me as I made my way to the dressing room. I got dressed in my own clothes and headed back to the office. Derek reminded me to fill out and sign a model release form. I grabbed a pen and filled it out quickly. I took my copy and put it in my handbag, filing the originals away. Derek handed me a check for the modeling session. I looked at it; the amount was more than what it should have been.

“I think you made a mistake on the amount. This is for almost twice what it should be.” I informed him.

Derek replied. “You did twice as good as Amy would have done. You earned every penny”.

I thanked him for the check and his compliments. I wanted to kiss him but I resigned myself from being so bold. Derek filled out another check; it was for Bryan’s session. He asked me to be sure and get it out in today’s mail. Derek picked up the media chips he’d used, more than what he’d shot during Bryan’s session and headed for the computer room. I worked on some typing that needed to get done. It was getting late in the afternoon and I didn’t want to leave it till Monday. Derek came back into the office about 4:30 and asked what I had planned for Saturday. I thought for a minute he was going to ask me out.

I told him my mother and I were planning on coming back over to Pueblo tomorrow sometime and do some shopping. I needed to get some clothes for work and we were going to hit a couple of the malls. Derek said he and some friends were going to be at one of the local nightclubs tomorrow evening, a place called the “Rocky Road”. He said it was a nice club; live music and the drinks were reasonable. He suggested Mom and I stop in and enjoy ourselves if we were in town that late. I told him I’d mention it to my mother and see what she thought about the idea, I thought it sounded great.

I left a little before 5:00 heading for the post office and then the bank to cash the modeling fee check. I needed the extra cash for tomorrow’s shopping trip.






12