New Kingdom: European Court Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicKay
MicKay
639 Followers

"Gabe," she whispered. "Why do you enjoy teasing me?"

He smiled at her as she moved her hands up and down his arm in a promise of the stroking she would give the rest of his body if she could only reach him. With her legs free to move, she twisted on the bed until her hips were at the edge of the mattress. Raising her lower body, she slowly lifted her legs over his arms, smiling when she had managed to present her aroused body, wet and open, for his taking. If only he would lean down and forward, she would be full again.

Looking at this once mild mannered lady angle her naked body closer to his hardness made Gabriel harder than he thought he had ever been in his life. Practically hanging upside down in his arms, she rested her head on the mattress.

"Someone has been working on a new position," he said.

"Someone needs to feel your cock, hard and deep, inside her," she responded. "Now, Gabriel."

"Baby, don't you miss the slow, tender love we used to make when you were human ..." he stopped suddenly.

Sensing his teasing nature, Alena quickly moved her legs around his neck and slapped away his retraining hold. Lifting her body onto his, she slipped her legs down to his waist and allowed his hard length to partially enter her with one quick thrust.

"Damn!" she hissed in frustration.

"Problem?"

"Why can't I even get it all in?"

"Because you have a gloriously tight pussy and I love the feel of you stretching to let me in."

"Gabriel?"

"Yeah baby."

"Would you please do me a favor?"

"Ask."

"Would you please fuck me? Hard? Now?" she moaned moving against his body. "God, I need you."

Laying her back on the mattress he pulled her legs over his shoulders and pressed deeper into her tight warmth. Slowly he pulled back watching her face, if not in pain, at least for any sign of discomfort. Seeing her smile with lust filled eyes, he quickly thrust back into her body sinking deeper than before. He repeated his motions in a steady pace which he knew was too slow for her.

He laughed as she moved her hips to him or tried to squeeze her walls tight and hold him deep within her. When he sensed her frustration was about to erupt, he increased the tempo of his motions until he was rapidly withdrawing and entering her body. With the moans turning into cries of passion, Gabriel was glad that, no matter the initial reason for their placement in the mansion, they were the greatest possible distance from Antony and his staff.

As her cries were joined by the sound of wet bodies slapping together, she began chanting, "Fuck me, Gabriel. Harder, Gabriel."

Feeling his own body tense, he pushed harder into her, willing her to reach her climax first. As she tensed and tightened around him, he continued moving until she arched her back and screamed in ecstasy. Before he lost his control, he pulled away from her and quickly flipped her onto her stomach. With her hair spread over the bed and covering her face, he could only imagine the dazed expression she must have.

He lifted her hips and, holding her weight in his hands, slammed back into her to sensitive flesh. Holding still for a moment so she could adjust to the surprise entrance, he gently massaged her back encouraging her to relax. When her breathing slowed, he moved in and out of her body quickly chuckling when her moans reverberated from the swift pace. She tried to support her body on her arms but was not able to do more than press her palms flat on the mattress.

Feeling her tightly clench his length, Gabriel pushed in and out until he felt the familiar sensation grip him. But before he released his seed deep inside her, he lifted her body leaning her back against chest. Moving her against his thrust, he leaned forward and sunk his teeth into her neck allowing her blood to pour into him as he poured into her.

Although satiate, he remained hard and deep inside her. Sealing the bite at her neck, he kissed her face and held her close. As she turned her face to him, he was pleased to see her drowsy grin.

"Gabe?" she whispered.

"Yeah, baby," he answered kissing her forehead.

"Apparently, I wasn't the only person working on a new position."

"Are you ok?" he said nuzzling her neck.

"Always, when I'm with you," she answered. "But I feel weak."

"I suppose I should let you have your way with me."

"I can't promise that I won't bite."

As he lifted her from his body, he sat on the bed holding her in his lap. She moved slowly because although she was more durable than her human self, she still felt the effects of the aggressive loving. Straddling his lap, she looked at his hardness rising between their bodies.

"I can never have enough you," he answered her questioning look.

Rising on her knees, she reached between their bodies and grasped his length, stroking it until he was struggling for control. Just when he thought he would come in her hand, she placed the head at her entrance and slowly sank down his depths.

"Fuck, baby," he groaned against her shoulder.

Remembering how she had failed to accomplish this task on their honeymoon, she smiled with pure joy and pride. Pushing his shoulders until his back rested on the bed, she started a movement that included very small withdraws and a rolling of her hips in a circular motion, pulling him against her tightening walls. Not wanting to cause unnecessary discomfort, Gabriel resisted controlling the motions and moved one of his hands to her breast and the other to her clit.

Varying his rhythm, he added to her arousal by pinching and rubbing her sensitive flesh. She reached behind her back and found him, swollen and ready for another release. With a gentle squeeze, she felt him jerk within her body. In a matter of minutes, they were both on the brink of another climax and pressed close to each other as their bodies surrendered to their love.

Lifting her head to his shoulder, he pulled her hair away from her face and kissed her lips. Opening her eyes, she stared at this man that she loved from the moment they met almost nine years ago. No matter his nature, she had never regretted their union or doubted the fact that they belonged together.

"Drink, my love," he encouraged her. "Drink before you are too weak."

Lifting her head, she smiled showing him the fangs that she would use to pierce his skin. Rolling her tongue over the sharp incisors she gave him a flirtatious wink and pressed her mouth to his skin. With a kiss to his neck, she pulled his skin into her mouth loving the taste and texture with her tongue. Releasing her hold, she leaned back and looked at his face.

"Forever," she said repeating their vows.

"Forever," he echoed.

With a swift return to his neck, she sunk her teeth deep into his flesh savoring the initial shock that rolled from his body into hers. The strength of his blood, that now contained the essence of his brothers, electrified all her senses creating a flood of sensations through her body. Holding him tightly, she rocked against his body only vaguely aware that he was once again hard and fully sheathed inside her. As the sensations threatened to pull her under the riptide, she held his shoulders tight while bouncing up and down on his lap until the explosion of her senses riveted through her body. She surrendered for yet another time, and could hear his groans as she felt his warm seed bathe her sex once again.

As the lovers settled into an exhausted slumber, others hurried through underground tunnels in response to an impromptu summons. Some walked with caution, looking behind them for any signs of being followed, while others ran, not wanting to disappoint or anger the master. When the group was assembled, they waited, anxious to know why they had been called.

Before they saw him, they heard him. Actually, they heard the pathetic creature that he dragged behind him. He marched into the room, with his hand wrapped around the singed ankle of the screaming vampire. No one could determine if the burned victim was male or female because of the degree of destruction to the body. The screams were high pitched but incoherent.

The audience watched in horror as the master tossed the vampire to the floor. He moved to the tall, ornate chair positioned on a platform. As he sat upon his makeshift throne, he glared at the group making eye contact with each person.

"Look at this," his voice vibrated through the chamber. "How often you have failed me. I have given you life, purpose and wealth. You have taken and all I have asked in return is protection of my kingdom. Look at your brother!"

At his command, eyes that had avoided looking at the burnt and crying creature now stared at the disgusting sight because they feared their leader more than they were repulsed by the condition of their brother. Seeing the eyes gawking at him, the burnt man moved his fingerless hand over his face to hide his misery and shame. In reaction to his motion, the Panthralges kicked his torso laughing at the sounds of breaking bones and the resulting screams.

"What happened, Master?" one female in the group asked.

"You have been careless," he answered with a glare.

The onlookers glanced at each other hesitating before asking another question but still unsure of their crimes. Before they decided how to proceed, they heard another person enter the chamber. Turning to look at the new addition to their group, each smiled in relief when they recognized the master's favorite.

"My lord," the new man ran to the throne, kneeling at the feet of the Panthralges. "We do not deserve your kindness or forgiveness."

"Rise, my friend," the beast said. "You alone have been faithful in service. These others," he said with a wave to the crowd, "should be destroyed. My patience with their ineptitude has ended."

Hearing the gasps and cries from his followers, the Panthralges chuckled and leaned back in his chair closing his eyes. After a few moments, he looked again at the crowed and shook his head.

"See them," he said to the man at his side, "they have not shown me the respect of being their lord and master."

Realizing their error, the people dropped as a group to the floor pressing their noses to the cool marble, hoping their crime could be forgiven. Trembling in fear, the group was quite animated as one would cry another would moan, creating a chain reaction stemmed from fear.

"Lord Isidoros," the man said, "I was at my post and have not heard the news. Forgive me, but please explain what has angered you."

"They allowed those two wretches from the Third Creation to walk into a club and destroy it with fire," he answered and then looked at the man. "And I find it unbelievable that you were at your post and were unaware of this."

"Master, you have explained that we should never be suspect and, as you know, I had menial tasks that required my presence."

"And you never knew they were together?"

"No sir. I was never told of their plans nor did I see them together," he hurriedly explained. "May I ask how much have you lost?"

"Negligible collateral damage but the insult is severe!"

"Oh no my lord," the man answered soothingly, "It was a weak attempt at retribution for all you have taken from them. I only wish I could have seen either's face when he witnessed your creation!"

After a few seconds, Isidoros started chuckling and then laughed loudly for several long minutes.

"That self righteous general must have choked when he saw what his precious creatures were doing to each other!" he exclaimed through his laughter.

"Of course, my lord!" the man quickly agreed. "This destruction was a result of their emotions. No general who has led the world's armies would claim this atrocity as an attack. It was a reaction."

"Well," the Panthralges said, "I would enjoy having a reaction that resulted from my emotions."

"What are your emotions my lord?"

"Excitement, anticipation, vengeful, and hate."

"Yes my lord," he responded quietly. "Might I suggest taking one of theirs in exchange for what they took from us?"

"Destroying the Kingdom Investment building will not cost them nearly as much as the fire cost me. I have lost several of my soldiers and even more newborns. My newest addition, a small human boy, was taken from me," the red beast lamented. "No, I need to take something they treasure."

"Something, my lord?" the man asked. "Or could we take someone they treasure?"

"Ah, my wicked little human," Isidoros said with a smile. "Together, we will make all creation repent of the atrocities committed against our people."

Looking at the huddled crowd still bowed in reverence to their master, the man asked, "Should we send these to do the task?"

"Absolutely not," the Panthralges answered. "I brought them here to save my soldier."

"My lord?"

"He needs blood or he will die," Isidoros answered kicking the burnt man again. "I called these peons to feed him."

Without permission, the followers raised their heads to see the horror before them. The vampire writhing in pain was suddenly on his feet sinking his fangs into one human's neck while he slit the throat of another female vampire and bathed in the arterial spray of her lifeblood. Some of the group was paralyzed in fear, knowing their end was soon. Others attempted a futile escape but found the heavy metal doors sealed.

All found that, no matter how quick, death is not painless.

MicKay
MicKay
639 Followers
12