New Lives for Amy & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A.B.
A.B.
20 Followers

I'm not sure she could have said anything even if she'd really wanted to and she didn't look like she wanted to say anything.

"Go ahead and touch it if you want," he said very softly. She seemed as frozen as one of those animals beguiled by a cobra. Her breasts rose and fell with her breathing and her breath caught in a shudder as she took a deeper breath. "Go ahead," he urged.

It surprised me when she lifted her hand - shaking considerably - and touched the heart shaped head. He smiled but didn't react otherwise when her fingertips made contact with it. "Don't be nervous. It's okay." Both of us watched the hitch in her breathing as she studied the soft head with her fingers and thumb. Strangely, my thought was that she'd never touched me that way but then I'd never displayed mine for her the way he was either.

Her fingers went to the hole at the tip and contacted what must have been a large drop of pre-cum. I knew that because when she lifted the finger, there was a sticky string tied to it. Under all the combined circumstances, it was totally impossible that she would move her fingers away and take the sticky drop to her mouth. She licked it off her finger with her tiny pink tongue. He chuckled.

"Good?" She didn't answer or blush or look away from the "snake". She put her hand on her leg instead of returning for more exploration. "If you want to taste it, go ahead." Her eyes flickered up to look at his smile and back down again. Obviously, she was thinking about it. The thought was enough to make me as hard as I ever get, sitting there in my chair with my pants around my knees. My far smaller cock jumped.

On our honeymoon, when everything was still possible and new for us, she'd taken me in her mouth in the dark. Using it like a lollipop, she'd sucked me for what I thought was the most wonderful few minutes of my life before moving away well short of my climax and telling me she didn't like it. Wanting to be as considerate of her as I could, I never pressed her to do it again and she never volunteered.

I was absolutely, positively sure she wouldn't do it; sure until she leaned forward and licked the tip directly. He let it go as she moved her little fingers to hold it up. Her mouth opened impossibly far to take all of the fat head into it as her eyes closed.

"God yes, sweetheart," he moaned, looking directly into my eyes. "Yeah, use your tongue. Get it all. Oh yeah. Mmmmmm." His hips hunched up to her as her cheeks hollowed to suck. Still, her mouth covered only a little more than the head.

His hand went to her breast and kneaded virtually all of it. She squirmed with obvious pleasure as he did it, frozen in her sucking except for the hollowing and relaxing cheeks. I wondered if she was going to let him cum in her mouth as she continued and his eyes unfocused. Again, I was sure that's what was going to happen and, again, she surprised me as she sat back up, staring at his now purple head wet with her saliva.

"Are you going to ..." she said very very softly before choking.

"Say it," he said.

"... fuck me?" she finished even softer.

"Yes," he answered softly. She stared at the mass of it jumping against his stomach.

"Will it ... hurt?"

"Maybe. A little." He smiled. "We'll go slow and make it good." She nodded.

My wife had just asked my boss to fuck her right in front of me. He'd agreed. She might as well not known I was in the same room. It didn't appear that he cared whether I was there or not. And I wasn't jumping up and down, screaming. I was just sitting there with my little hard-on in my fingers. His eyes moved up to lock with mine and I knew absolutely that I could say no and he would stop.

It crossed my mind that Amy would probably be really mad if I said it. It also crossed my mind that Russ might have been upset with me in that case or he might have more respect for me if I did. I couldn't say no. I couldn't. But I didn't have to say yes either. I didn't have to smile or nod.

My decision moment passed as he nodded.

***

Not understanding what Russ was doing, Amy wasn't a lot of help as he moved her up onto her knees. Thinking, as I was, that he was going to lay her down on the couch and ... make love to her, that was the direction she was trying to move as he held her biceps almost under her arm. Quickly, it became obvious to me that he didn't want her to lay down. Instead, he was moving her up over his lap.

Again, she misunderstood his intentions, starting to lift her left leg over his. With that hand tugging her to the side and the other around her waist, he finally twisted her around to face me, though her head was down and hidden by her loose hair as she looked down at his thick legs. With some more guiding, he finally had her up on her knees facing me, her legs on either side of his.

I noticed that Amy was wet between her legs, the usually almost white pubic hair darker around the cleft there.

Holding her side with one huge hand, he bent the mass of his cock until the tip pointed straight up toward her pussy, the base of it really pointed more toward me. She made a little sound that could have been fear or childlike anticipation. Maybe it was both.

"We'll go real slow so you can get used to it," he said softly. "Just ease down a little." A little whimper escaped her lips as the head pressed against her invisible hole. The contrast between her tiny body and his massive cock was plain to me and I was positive it would never go in.

The hand that had been holding her up moved between her legs and, I saw plainly, manipulated her labia as his other hand moved the bulbous cock head between them. She vibrated with a combination of physical exercise in this strange position and nervousness. I watched her pink tongue tip peek out of her lips in concentration. She clenched slightly as his fingers moved away from her labia and contacted her disproportionately large clit. I'd never noticed it was that big and wondered why I hadn't.

Moving the cock head in the sensitive folds of skin, his other arm pressed her down. Barely visible, I saw her frown as she clenched her eyes closed. It was very big and she was obviously having trouble allowing it into her though I could only see a small amount of that helmet outside of her. He pressed down on her thigh a little more and more of it disappeared into her. I didn't think it was going to be possible.

Then, at once, the head and perhaps an inch of the shaft below disappeared into her and she squealed and threw her head back, arched her back to propel her beautiful breasts forward, and let out a long gasp from a wide opened mouth. She sat back more on the cock and it bent toward me.

His hands both went to her sides under her arms and lifted, hunched his hips up slightly, pulled her down, hunched away and up several times, then pulled her down and hunched up at the same time.

"That's it, baby," he said as her center began to respond to his efforts. More than half of the huge member was inside her body, something I couldn't believe was possible.

Frozen in a kind of continual spasm, Amy hovered over him as he began to hump up and back into her perhaps an inch that alternately made her labia disappear inside her and protrude like puckered lips around it. Her breathing turned to panting, her head back and mouth wide.

It seemed every hunching stroke went into her a little more until something like a third was all that was still outside her. Then, on his up stroke and her less noticeable movement down to meet him, she squealed loudly and stiffened.

"Oh! Oh god! M-m-my cervix," she moaned. I realized she'd never said anything about that to me and, though I'd seen the diagrams in health classes and explored the pictures in the encyclopedia, I really wasn't sure what it was.

"Oh yeah, honey. Right up against it now," he said. His hands went to the tops of her hips and very obviously pressed down. "To it and through it now."

More animated than she had been yet, she shook her head and moaned. "No! Please! No! It h-hurts."

"Just for a second and we'll bust this cherry," he said with a chuckle. Sweat had popped out on her forehead and she gently swung her long hair from side to side as she bit her lip and clenched her eyes in obvious pain.

My mouth open, I thought I should rescue her. Should do something. He pressed her down harder and humped up into her.

Her scream filled the room as her other sounds hadn't. Her mouth flew open and her whole body struggled against the pressure he was exerting on her hips. Her hands flew to his wrists to push her upper body up in an exercise ill suited to her tiny arms. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she tried to lift herself off his impaling shaft.

Totally amazed, I saw that there was absolutely no space between her pussy and his body as he hunched up into her again. She sobbed and shudderingly swung her head from side to side as he froze her there against him until she took a long deep breath. Then he eased the pressure and she lifted herself until I could see more than an inch of space. She moaned again and I thought that purely mechanically, that flared helmet head must be at the upper entrance of her cervix. She squealed again.

She didn't resist his returned pressure to move her fully onto him again. Then he began releasing and pressing down, releasing and pressing, her arms straining to lift herself. But now he was truly fucking her very very deeply.

"Oh god, baby. That's it. Yeah, good. Oh yeah."

With virtually her entire weight on him, I couldn't believe that it could be so easy for him to move one hand across her breasts to take the furthest nipple in his fingers and thumb to roughly tug and roll it as the other hand dove between her thighs and very roughly rubbed her wet clit.

I'd thought she was totally concentrated on lifting herself off him until then when I saw her moving herself up and down on his cock faster and faster.

"Ahhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Oh god! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" she howled with her head thrown all the way back again.

"That's it, baby. Cum! Cum good! That's it!" he said more loudly. "Oh fuck! Ahhhhhhh!" I could see his heavy balls spasm and the muscles in his legs clench as he came in her. "Oh fuck yes! Drain me, baby! Right into your fucking womb. Christ!"

Her entire body spasmed and clenched on itself as her beautiful breasts bounded as she continued fucking up and down him. Her squeal of total pleasure escaped slowly and far longer than I thought her lungs could support.

His fingers were flying on her clit and pulling hard enough on her nipple that it looked to be stretched to the breaking point. Then with a final hunch up into her, his legs relaxed and his hands spread to press against her breast and between her legs in a hug that she returned by moving her arms around herself.

I looked down at myself and saw a considerable pool of my own cum filling my belly button and coating my chest and stomach. I didn't remember cuming.

Then I had an unbelievable thought. Amy always insists on me using condoms when we make love. I hadn't even thought to provide one to my boss.

***

Both of them looked asleep, locked together, as I crawled out of my chair and went into the bathroom to clean up before one of them saw me but, as I neared the hallway, I saw Russ's smile from behind Amy's back. He looked at my half mast pants, my cock in my hand, my other hand holding up my teeshirt, and the obvious cum all over my stomach, and winked at me.

It took a few minutes for me to catch my breath and to discuss with myself how stupid it would be to cry, as I cleaned off the cum and straightened my clothes. I washed my face and hands. I knew I had to go back to the living room and only hoped that it was over.

When I did, I realized it wasn't. They hadn't moved and I thought that Amy was sound asleep. Her chest rose with her relaxed breathing.

"Good," Russ said as I returned and started toward my chair. "Come here."

My inclination was to ignore him or, worse, let go of the emotions I was feeling with an outburst of the rage inside me. I bit my tongue and turned back to them.

"Come here," he said more pointedly. I took a step toward them and met my wife's open eyes. Her expression really didn't show much of anything. "Okay, Amy," he said much more solicitously. "I think I'm soft enough that it'll come out now." I realized that he meant that his fat cock head had been locked inside her cervix and caught the implication that they'd tried before.

His hands moved back to her waist and the fingers sunk into her soft flesh to lift. She helped by putting her shaking, weak hands on his forearms to lift herself. She still gasped and spasmed slightly before it came further out of her. Then she sighed as they lifted her further until it fell out of her body. She moaned as if disappointed and started to move to the side.

"No. Stay here," he said, guiding her toward me somewhat and sitting her on his hairy knees. "Come down here," he said to me over her shoulder as she relaxed back against his chest. "I want you to see what a well fucked cunt looks like. Come on. Get close."

Amy looked humiliated and her blush spread even further than the flush in her cheeks and chest before. With his guidance again, she uncurled one leg and then the other from his sides and over the edge of the couch cushion. She was uncomfortably perched on his knees as he reached down and put a hand behind each of her thighs behind her knees and spread her legs until they pointed straight out to her sides.

Staring, I saw white foamy cum at the lewdly displayed opening of her pussy amidst the soaking wet mass of pubic hair and the center of her angrily reddened labia.

"You can't see with that cum there. You better lick that up." I looked at his smiling face as if he was crazy. I'd never even considered licking Amy there and certainly had no intention of doing it when it was this disgustingly wet. "Do it!" he said more forcefully and I reacted to the tone by dropping to my knees and quickly licking the foamy material. Gagging, I sat back slightly and looked at her pussy.

It was red and sore looking in the entire area but, in the center, her pussy stood open on an inch diameter black hole into her body. As I stared open-mouthed, her body spasmed slightly and a large glob of white cum appeared at the opening.

"Eat it all," he said and I didn't think twice. What a moment before seemed the absolute last thing in the world I would do became vital. I had to. My hands on the insides of her thighs, my lips closed over the opening of her pussy and my tongue dove into her. She gasped and spasmed. Every time her body spasmed slightly, I got another mouthful of their combined cum. I cleaned it all up.

I looked up her body to see her smiling down at me. Her hands came lovingly down into my hair, stoking my head as I licked and sucked at her opened pussy. My nose buried in her trench, I could smell nothing but the powerful sex. She began rocking her hips up against my lips.

Then I noticed her hard clitoris at the end of my nose. It attracted me as nothing ever had and I abandoned her drier pussy to take the sensitive bud into my lips where I could suck and lick it. She squealed and tried to roll but, if I hadn't had a firm enough hold on her thighs, Russ's hands held her in place.

She made incomprehensible noises as she orgasmed magnificently. I felt the cum squirt of her against my chin and neck and returned to her open hole to clean it up. It tasted, I thought, more like her and less like him. Then I moved back to her clit and sucked it harder. It was large enough that I could hold the tip of it against my gums behind my teeth with my tongue. She screamed and lost all control of her body. Her fingers clenched in my hair hard enough that it hurt and her legs moved in and out like a frog's against both our hands.

"No! No! Please! Stop! Oh god!" she squealed weakly. I licked up a last dollop of cum that had trickled down to her asshole and sat back. I must have been a sight with the glistening cum all over my face and a stupid grin.

***

The rest was anticlimactic that afternoon. Russ helped Amy to sit beside him as he put his shorts and shoes back on. She watched with a grin as I sat back across the room.

Still naked except for the halter top around her shoulders, she stood in front of him and accepted a long kiss before walking him to the door of the apartment.

"See you later, honey," he said before leaving with a wave in my direction.

In the silence of the living room, I watched her go back to the couch, bend over deeply to show me her bare bottom when she picked up her shorts, and fall back onto the cushion, crossing her legs. She didn't cover herself. She nervously looked at her hands as they manipulated the shorts.

"Thanks," she said softly and I wondered what she was thanking me for. I guess it showed on my face. "For ... everything." For standing by watching my boss fuck her, strip her? For sucking his cum out of her? For giving her an orgasm? For being so weak I let it happen?

"I'm so glad that you could see how much I wanted to ... uh try ... things. I never would have if you hadn't let me. I would have always wondered. About ... all those things."

"I didn't do anything." I was deeply ashamed that I hadn't stood up to him. Stopped it all.

"Yes. You did a lot. You could have ... well you could have said no."

"Maybe." I wasn't so sure I could have done anything.

"If you had said no, I would have fought him. I think really, if you said no he wouldn't have done anything. And I'd never know."

Unbelievably sexy, she shrugged off the halter top and came across the room to me. Stunned, I could only watch as she took my pants off and, for the first time, sucked me to orgasm. A few minutes later, after some long loving kisses, she climbed over me and guided my smaller cock into her. I was pleased that her pussy was tight around me and that she had an orgasm with me.

***

Two weeks later, Russ came into my cubicle and told me I was getting a small supervisory job and an attached considerable raise. I was pleased, of course, but not fooled.

"I want you to know that this doesn't have anything to do with Amy." I didn't believe it but was glad he said it.

"Hang on a second," I said as he stood beside the cubicle entrance. I picked up the phone and called home. "Honey? Hi. Russ just told me I'm getting a raise. Yeah. Me too.

"Anyway I was thinking. I'm pretty sure Russ wouldn't mind if we go out to lunch to celebrate. Want to meet us?" I looked up at him and watched him smile. "Yeah. How about wearing that little white sundress I like so much? I'm sure Russ will like it too. No. No of course not. Underwear just ruins the lines." Russ's smile spread even further. "See you at noon. Love you more than I can ever say."

"I'll stop by a little before twelve," Russ said as he turned to leave the cubicle as I hung up the phone. "Your new office is over there, by the way." He pointed across the room.

A.B.
A.B.
20 Followers