All Comments on 'New Marriage'

by subservient_husband

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantastic.

I too am a chastity cuckolded husband, my wife and I talked about my going into a cb6000s a year ago because my cock is a lot smaller than her previous boyfriends but that my oral sex technique was fantastic. So she locked me up for 4 weeks and only let me lick her pussy until she would cum on my tongue and face. Then one night she came in late after being out with friends and called me into the bedroom to help her undress because the zip had stuck on her skirt I freed it and it fell to the floor. she had only her panties on and got into bed I put the lights out in the house and joined her naked but for my CB6000s attached to my cock. My wife asked me to lick her cunt until she cum so I slid her panties down and set to work on her pussy with great gusto but she tasted different and a lot wetter plus salty but I carried on until she cum on my face and almost crushed my neck between her thighs. It was only after this that she told me that she had had sex with male friend in his car 10 minutes before I licked her and that I had just cleaned his sperm from her. This made my cock go so hard that the plastic cage cut into it but it was so pleasurable that my cock dribbled on her leg. she let me out and slid onto my little cock but her cunt was stretched and couldn't feel me so she sucked me off and let me cum in her mouth then passed it into mine and made me swallow my own sperm. Now she cucks me and I clean her up but get rewarded with a blow job and the taste of her plus her lovers cum and the taste of my cum. I wouldn't have it any other way now. Fuck I am Hard again hope she fucks her man again tonight! I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chastity Husband

I am a pretty ordinary man and a few years back I proposed chastity play and orgasm denial to my wife. We noticed our intimacy was infrequent and started to get boring, and we thought the chastity play and orgasm control would add some kink. Like in this story it turned out we both enjoyed the chastity play so now I wear my cb for long periods of time. I get out for teasing or short breaks but told my wife I enjoy being kept chaste and gave up my own copy of they key to my boss at home.

RegretsRegretsover 5 years ago
A peaceful and chaste marriage.

I was searching for a story about a marriage that has always been chaste,even at the early stage of courtship and engagement. This means that penetration has never been allowed to the husband. Ideally,this would be a marriage of about 15 years or more. But I found this charming story,where peaceful family life carries on with the husband who has not always been chaste,but now is,for long periods. He never opposes his wife and she is totally free,if she wishes,to engage in sex elsewhere,and he is not clamorous,when she returns,to hear of her adventure: he will find out when she allows. Their relationship worked well in the story. She totally understands his need to be submissive at home,and does not unlock his cage for months at a time. No treats for him. His pleasure is felt at moments when his lowly status is made explicit. It was very pleasurable and I do recommend it. I do hope to find that story that I was looking for,but have not,yet. The writer plainly understands the subject very well,there were no exciting bits,treats,etc,just quiet enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tease and Denial is fun and frustrating

My wife and I have used chastity play to change up our tired old sex life. I am submissive in the bedroom and will do anything for her. The tease and denial thing has heightened my senses. I actually enjoy that she gives me tasks to do as it lessens the problem that used to occur of misunderstanding. We do not have a chastity device fun as that would be but it's an honor thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous