New Master at Riverbend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brandy finished, John pulled his cock out of Jerome's mouth and went down on his knees between Jerome's thighs. He took Jerome's cock in his mouth, while he fingered Jerome's balls and rimmed and invaded Jerome's ass with his fingers when he got tired of the ball work. Jerome laid back on the ottoman, his head dangling off the other end and his arms dangling off the sides.

Moments later John was fucking Jerome's ass and Jerome was giving appropriate moaning and groaning sounds. But this didn't last long. This wasn't what John seemed mainly to be interested in, although he thrust to an ejaculation that Jerome felt flow deep inside him. Withdrawing his cock and moving his legs over Jerome's hips, John descended on Jerome's cock and started fucking himself, leveraging his rises and falls off the soles of his feet. Now he was the one moaning and groaning.

Master Jerome was smiling an inner smile. What John wanted most from him was his cock, and he was willing to fuck himself to get it. Jerome was the master. But there was one last act to try to drive this home.

Thomas was stealing across the room. Big, hulking Thomas. Thomas of the monster cock. When he reached the ottoman, he grabbed John by the hips and pulled him off Jerome's cock. Surprised, John let out a shriek and went pale in terror as he turned his head and saw the other, giant black man.

Wasting no time, and standing right there, crouching a bit down, to give him a good center of gravity, Thomas just lifted John up and set him down on his erect, upturned cock. John's cries of violation and fear quickly turned into those of passion and ecstasy as Thomas began to pump John's channel up and down on the massive cock. As John settled down, Thomas turned him around so that they were facing each other, and John locked his fists behind Thomas's neck and began to move his own pelvis in counterthrusts to take as much of the big cock inside him as possible.

The time of reckoning, Jerome thought, as he rose from the ottoman and approached the two men. Thomas, seeing Jerome coming and knowing what the plan was, slowly bent backward, shifting weight here and there to maintain his balance. Jerome came up behind them, pulled John's butt cheeks wider, and positioned his cock head at the place where John's rim stopped and the top of Thomas's embedded cock began.

There was no room there to squeeze anything in, but, slowly, to the tune of John's cries, Jerome made room for his cock to slide in on top of Thomas's cock. And then, Thomas holding his cock still, Jerome started to pump. John was writhing and clutching as Thomas's biceps and bulging pecs and flopping around and crying out.

The first time Jerome heard the man screaming "Fuck, yes. Plow me. Fuck me. Harder. Deeper!" he knew that he'd guessed right.

Thomas laid John's body on the bed. The man was sobbing. But it was a well-fucked sob, and he was babbling. "The . . . best . . . damn . . . fuck . . . I've ever . . ." He looked up at Jerome and whispered, "Thank you."

"It's just the first of two," Jerome said.

John whimpered and began to pant.

The second time, Jerome laid on his back on the bed for a while and let John fuck himself on the cock, facing Thomas who was kneeling over Jerome's legs and feeding his cock into John's mouth. After a while, Jerome pulled John's back down into his chest and Thomas grabbed the white man's legs behind the knees and spread him and worked his cock in above Jerome's. And this time it was Thomas slow pumping his cock. Both Jerome and Thomas managed to come together inside the stretched channel and John seemed quite pleased.

Later in the night, in the darkness, with John and Jerome stretched out together and in an embrace that was marked by brief dozes and short sessions of kissing, John spoke for the first time since Thomas had left them.

"He was magnificent. Where did you find him?"

"He Thomas, your carriage driver," Jerome answered. He tried to keep the sarcasm out of his voice, although he was thinking, he's driven your carriage since you came here and he's just another invisible black slave to you?

His restraint apparently worked, as, oblivious to the insensitivity he'd shown, John whispered, "Please bring him back from time to time. I have never been as satisfied as I was with what the two of you did. Not every night, but every so often."

"As long as I be in service to you. Yes, I be your slave. I do whatever you want, of course."

"My slave? No, you are my master. I want you here with me forever."

Jerome's heart leaped. Was he on the brink of the ultimate victory?

"I can't be here forever if you might sell the plantation and break up the slave community. I be but a slave. You own me."

"No, as I said, you own me now. And I will never sell you—and I won't sell this plantation either."

"The slaves, though. They all be my fambly."

"And they will all stay."

Master Jerome sighed a sigh of victory and happiness and moved slave John onto his side and slowly entered his channel with his commanding cock.

There was a new master at Riverbend plantation.