All Comments on 'New Neighbors' Pool Party'

by veganprincess

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
GOOD JOB!!!

very good job i hope ther is more to this storie

xander74xander74almost 19 years ago
nice tale..

needing a part 2 at least..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more please

please continue this story. You have a whole neighborhood to play with :)

_Lady1SensuaL1Fire__Lady1SensuaL1Fire_almost 19 years ago
Wow

I've never had an actual experience with a woman before...but when I read this story, it got me aroused...all I can say is WOW *fans herself*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent writing

Really hot story i loved married women getting seduced, the story was too short though, could have expanded alot more.. hhhmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Except for the Rape of a Married Women

Was this in non-consent? If it walks like a rape and quacks like a rape - it must be the rape of a married tied down woman without any consent. Aside from the rape for shock value what was the purpose? Did it make the story - well yes - it made it sickly depraved - but maybe that was the intent?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Horny As Hell

I am a male but found this a hot, well written tale.

Nevertheless, I could never get involved with males in this way. But with females...WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good try - but needs more detail.

Too short, and not very hot. You can do better,

I'm sure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story.

Good story. And for Anonymous USA with the zero score. Ek dink jy is 'n poepol. Looks like your are the one having bad things to say about all the stories, GET A NEW SITE PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good

good story but needs more, a second chapter would be nice We need to have a chapter about how hubby now handles his wife cheating with the girls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bullshit

Just a bunch of fucking queers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
re: Except for the Rape of a Married Women

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who had the same reaction. Rewrite this so she is in the cabana with several men, and it is a rape story, pure and simple. It's OK in it's own right, but label it correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Rape is Rape!

I felt this story was one of RAPE. Having been raped, I felt this story must have been writen by a man who knows nothing of what women like. I was very displeased and feel that this story should have been identified as a story of Rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Erotic story - Erotic fantacy

Erotic story: stories are about achieving success, or resolving conflict. Suspense, wonder, and pleasure help hold the story together. They halp attract the reader to the story.

Erotic fantacy: Fantasy is about inspiration or arousal, and fullfillment. An erotic fantasy will assisst in arousing and fullfilling sexual desire. Nothing else matters.

This applies to all the content on this web site. Readers and writers; choose the categories that have desireable content, for you.

As a story, the suspense is effective. Stacy is a believeable character. The others are mostly believeable. Achieving sexual fullfillment is there. The story runs into a problem when Stacy's need for freedom, love, and respect, is violated. Nobody else in the storry seems to be aware of the conflict. And in reality, dismissing the conflict is not done as easily as it is in the story. The story's credibility is lost. If Stacy whitnesses a repeat visitor being captured, restrained, and pleasured to fullfillment, willingly. After that, she accepts an invitation to have this done to her, there would be no conflict. As a story, this would work much better. Or, make no changes, and submit it as a B.D.S.M. story. There, Stacy's experience is not seen as a conflict. What happens to her is what those readers are looking for. Again, there would be no conflict.

As a fantacy, this works. Stacy, and everyone else, is sexually aroused, and fullfilled. Nothing else matters.

The only problem that I see with this story: In most places, the story is written in a vivid manner. In a few places, things are reduced to very brief descriptions. That is all.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Rape is Rape!

I felt this story was one of RAPE. Having been raped, I felt this story must have been writen by a man who knows nothing of what women like. I was very displeased and feel that this story should have been identified as a story of Rape.

Except for the Rape of a Married Women

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who had the same reaction. Rewrite this so she is in the cabana with several men, and it is a rape story, pure and simple. It's OK in it's own right, but label it correctly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous