New Neighbours, New Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,482 Followers

"Only the initial shock of it. Nothing Mom had taught me with bananas or toys had really prepared me for the shock of even mini meat pushing past my puckered rosette. Once we got going though, it was wonderful. You are absolutely right. Neal was perfect for my introduction to anal. Though now I've even tired of him for that. Like you said, I learned to take bigger meat there since."

"So you lied about only trying it once too?"

Anna did not answer immediately, because her mouth was full. I sighed and leaned back, almost falling over. I had forgotten I was perched on a railing by my pool. While I enjoyed the interplay of tongue, lips and teeth teasing my nub, I looked back across to see how Francesca was reacting to my seduction of her daughter, and our own little game of 'truth or dare'.

At least she was not glaring daggers at me. Her attention was split between my activities and her husband, who was now grunting and groaning while slapping Paula's ass. The way Oliver's buttocks were clenching, I suspect that he was near climax. Francesca confirmed that she was not the uptight wife or mother type her earlier stares might have suggested. More consistent with Anna's reports, the tall European beauty had begun massaging her own breast, and her other arm was stroking her tanned belly.

When Francesca's attention turned back in my direction, I tried a tentative smile, and she responded in kind. Her grin broadened as I caressed Anna's thighs, easing my new lover's legs open so that my fingers had room to work.

Anna sighed in turn, pausing for air. "I'm a huge liar. I guess that's why a never keep a boyfriend. Though that may be because I'm a slut. Not that I care. Like, clearly, I don't need to tell you the truth just to seduce you, so why bother?"

She chuckled and bit down on the very tip of my nipple, her eyes looking upwards. I winced and shuddered.

"Everybody lies," Anna continued. "Like, I bet if I asked, you would never have admitted that you get pleasure from pain, but your body just gave you away."

Francesca was clearly listening, because she chuckled, a few octaves higher than Anna, and stepping closer said, "I think she's got you there, Robin. Actually, I see she has you in a couple of ways, and might have more of you. Lucky girl. I wish I had gotten over to you first. Just the androgyny of your name is so intriguing. I have been wondering ever since you arrived what sort of girl grows up constantly being mistaken for a male."

As the mother spoke, the daughter's tongue trailed between my breasts, and down my dewy tummy. I was really having trouble keeping my balance now. I removed my fingers reluctantly from her snatch. I slowly licked the sweet honey off my hand, savouring the essence of youth. No matter how sexually active, young women have a unique flavour. By then, Anna was rimming my navel. I gently tugged on Anna's shoulders, pushing her back. I planned to simply slide over onto a nearby lounge chair.

Anna had been concentrating so hard on licking her way to my treasure that she staggered back, startled. Her barely bikini covered butt slammed back into Oliver. Anna went spinning into her Mother's arms, but poor Paula got smashed between Oliver and Casey. Oliver popped out of her pussy, a torrent of gism spurting out onto her lower back. Casey yelped loudly, no doubt because Paula's teeth closed hard on his root. She spit him out as she gasped for air and his spunk also was airborne, splattering her face and hair, with a few final gobs of goo pulsing out of his slit and coating his mushroom head.

Despite Anna's earlier remarks against incest, I thought I saw a trace of tongue dart from Mother to daughter as they hugged and kissed while embracing. It happened so fast, however, that I could not be sure. One second, Anna was staggering into Francesca's grasp, the next, their eyes locked; they nodded in harmony, and spun over the threesome beside the hot tub.

It was not the daughter, though, who moved to clean her father's cock. Francesca fell to her knees and lowered her elegant face down to worship her husband's well used weapon, beginning at the dripping tip. With one long lick, she travelled from pint to prostate, and then displayed true talent, wrapping each ball individually and slurping them one at a time into her cheek.

From the other side of the hot tub, poor neglected Nat cheered, "Wow, can I have a share of that?"

He skipped around the hot tub to where all the coming had gone on. I was breathless as I waited to see whether or not he would wrap his tongue around the judge's cock, and if so, how Oliver might react. I slid over and relaxed on the lounge chair, and my fingers soon travelled down my tummy to caress my labia.

Instead, he joined Anna up where Casey's cock dangled in front of Paula's smiling face. Anna was busy swallowing Casey's whole length, thus keeping it hard despite the ejaculation. Her tongue was obviously bathing the shaft, as the shape of the head was visible first in one cheek and then the other. As I watched this, my eyes flicking over to where Anna's Mom was sucking Anna's Dad clean a few inches from Anna's bum, my clit was throbbing so hard that I just had to rub it, pushing aside my bikini, not caring which of my new neighbours might enjoy the display.

This left Nat to administer to Paula. He was so flamboyantly queer that I thought perhaps play with a girl might be uncomfortable for him. He did not hesitate a second though before his tongue began flicking bits of already drying goo off of Paula's nose and chin. This still was pretty gay though, since it was Casey's sex he tasted.

Once Paula's face was clean and Nat's mouth was so full that his lips were dripping, I paused and watched, a fingertip waiting atop my clit, wondering if he was about to snowball, and if so, with whom. I noticed that Francesca had stopped sucking Oliver, whose cock had to be clean by then anyway, and was also watching. Even Anna released Casey's reinflated tool from her jaw and smiled at Nat, who was after all only inches away from her, perhaps inviting or expecting a kiss.

If so, Anna was disappointed, because Nat stood swiftly with the grace of a ballet dancer, and his hip nudged Anna aside so that he could press his body tightly against Casey and return to Casey his own seed. To add insult to injury, Anna tumbled backwards, her butt slamming onto the deck in a thud. Looking around, I saw that Brett was interested in Nat and Casey's activities -- though with jealousy or lust, I could not tell. While my attention had been focussed on Anna and the surrounding events, Janet had apparently finished riding the pilot to orgasm, though she still was pressed tight to his body, her nipples rubbing his chest.

The deck lights shone, reflecting up off the rapidly drying pool of Oliver's seed deposited on Paula's back. I considered whether to boldly assert myself and clean it before it went to waste, but before I moved, a young man who thus far had been sitting nearby, watching, rose from his bench and took the couple of steps over to that spot. I barely knew him, just that his name was Mark, and his family had the house on the corner. He was hardly more than a boy -- about Anna's age. Since he had arrived in a college sweatshirt, with his parents, who gave him beer, I knew he must be older than he looked -- eighteen anyway, if not 21. Somehow, I had assumed that he had left when his parents, an older couple, had departed early.

Mark had the stocky bulk of a wrestler. His sweatshirt had been removed at some point, likely to go into the hot tub, as his swim trunks were wet, but his hair was dry. Inside his trunks, I saw that he had a short but fat cock -- the classic beer can. I grinned when instead of selfishly dropping his shorts and plunging that weapon into the nearest wet hole, he fell to his knees and began licking Paula clean.

Jo, left out of the tableau surrounding Casey, took her 'just fucked look' the few feet over to Brett and Janet, and eased the plump young woman off of the pilot's lap, first placing her hands on Janet's hips, but then rubbing upwards and palming those full tits, using them like handles. Brett's wet prick fell out of Janet with a 'plop' as Jo turned the younger woman so that they could kiss.

The contrast of the lean older woman with the doughy young thing was inspiring. I was not the only person who felt that way, as I saw Brett's shaft already refilling. As Jo held Janet's chin, tongues entwining, he slowly began stroking his shaft back to fullness, his palm casually grazing the surface, the silky outer layer of skin glistening with the mix of his own cum and Janet's juices.

My fingers flew faster, thrusting deep into my cavity, curled but together so they had a cock like girth. Meanwhile, I found my clit with my thumb, tossing it upwards with each stroke. Soon, my hips were bouncing off of the lounge, climax nearing. I contemplated whether I ought to demand that Brett fuck me with his mighty cock before I exploded.

With synchronicity, Brett gave his cock one more pump, as if priming it. "That's it," I heard Janet sigh.

"Too late," I heard myself mutter out loud, as, despite having come already, a fresh burst of seed bubbled out of his slit. Waves of orgasm pulsed outward from my button, jangling my nerves, and then flowing sweetly in a surge of energy, infusing toes and fingertips.

Jo and Janet were now jousting over Brett's offering, their respective mouths on either side of his mushroom, tongues twisting together hungrily as they lapped up every ounce of his ooze.

"I need a cock," I groaned, my eyes roaming, like at a deli, wondering which meat was most filling -- young Mark, or effeminate Nat, or Oliver, if I wanted to be a size queen. How would Anna or Francesca feel about feeding me Oliver's cock by hand, I wondered. Then I realized that everyone had heard my moan, and all eyes were focussed on me. My hand was still frozen in my pussy, my thumb continuing to massage my clit.

I expected someone to offer to fuck me, or perhaps to ask whose cock I preferred. Perhaps that would have happened, except my back gate banged open, startling everyone.

"I want you perverts to know that I've called the cops," Charlie said as he burst into the yard, Mandy trailing meekly behind him.

I quickly noted that they both were staring at Oliver's huge endowment. Charlie looked disgusted, but I mentally filed away that Mandy's tongue flicked across her wet lower lip, usually a tell tale of lust.

"I bet the police would love to arrest a judge," Charlie growled.

Oliver just laughed. "Every cop on the force has loaned me their handcuffs to play with on more than one occasion. I especially love the female officers."

"Do you fuck them with their nightsticks, Daddy?" Anna asked.

Francesca supported her husband by stepping over to him, wrapping one arm around his waist and stroking his tool with the free hand. "Do you like what you see, Mandy?" she teased. "I bet poor Charlie is jealous."

"What?" Charlie blustered, turning to face his blushing wife. "She's never seen my ...my...penis..."

Anna laughed first, that belly rolling boyish burst of joy so out of synch with her looks. Instantly, the mirth spread to her parents, and then the dam broke, with Mandy joining in as the cue for the rest of us to laugh at Charlie.

"Gee, Charlie, you just confirmed what Mom guessed. Poor Mandy, stuck with a tiny prick husband."

Anna's voice trailed off though, as she looked at Neal's embarrassment. "Sorry, Neal, but it's not the same - you at least use your talents for good, not evil, and allow Paula to play with more powerful pricks, so everybody is happy. Poor Mandy always looks in need of a good fuck."

Francesca helped her daughter. "What Anna means to say is that poor Mandy is married to a husband who is a prick, Neal. You are more than the measure of your meat. Charlie is just a dickhead."

The balding object of the scorn was fuming now. He grabbed Mandy's arm and started hauling her back out the gate. She hesitated and turned to speak to the gang. "I'm sorry. I thought he was just going to complain about the noise. I just came along to try to avoid him getting into trouble..."

We barely heard the last word as she was dragged out the gate.

If fear of cops was laughable, noise complaints were not. Truth be told, we all had to live on this block, and it was a quiet neighbourhood, as the realtor had assured me. So, the gang did not resume banging. I did not get stuffed by a nice juicy cock that night -- not Oliver's fat one, not even Neal's tiny treat. The next morning, I did not awake entwined with any of the sexy Sapphos after a night of passionate sixty-nine.

It was a bit like being at a buffet, then only having time for the salad bar, when what you wanted was a feast, followed by seconds.

There were a few adventures in the months that followed, now that my naughty neighbours knew I was no prude. Mandy and Charlie however kept their distance. If he saw me while he was out walking his poodle, he crossed the street. Mandy was civil at the market, but had never asked to borrow a cup of sugar, let alone my favourite vibrator.

Unlike Mandy, Anna had kept in constant contact with me, even though she had returned to college a few days after my house warming party. We emailed, chatted online, web cammed, and phone sexed. The question of whether I was bisexual or just bi curious had been dealt with quickly.

"Totally bi, totally curious," I told her during our first online chat, which of course ended with us both orgasming, and drifting off to sleep without signing off. In the morning, we had just resumed where we had left off. This relationship with a nubile blonde half my age was intense, yet casual -- we both saw diverse lovers, and had friends and dates, in our real lives. All that activity gave us lots to share, to laugh about, and to titillate the other with. We never pretended we had a future, though we had looked forward to consummating our lust in person.

"Spring Break" became our nightly signoff, our mantra. The plan changed weekly, or at times, daily. Fort Lauderdale. Cancun. New Orleans. Aruba. But then Anna fell in love. Horst was a Swiss finance major, son of a wealthy banker. When he invited her to Europe for the week, she had to go, and of course, there was no way I could go with her.

The relationship with Horst failed within minutes after Anna got off the plane in Paris, but she had an unchangeable return. That night, she emailed: "I never imagined that Horst could be such a mummy's boy -- and not even in the 'fucking his mom' way, you pervert [she put a giggly icon there] -- just totally fawning and sissy. And the old witch treated me like a whore after their fucking money...as if..."

Anna recovered quickly, partying away the rest of the winter term, but still maintaining great grades, so Oliver and Francesca were pleased. Both parents visited Anna regularly, but I was never able to find time. Anna and I continued to play regularly, and the tension built until I thought I was going to explode -- no amount of fucking both genders, no matter how mind-blowing the long distance climaxes we shared -- I had to see, and to have, Anna.

"Was it a guy or a gal?" Anna had laughed. I could have pictured it after the party, it was the same belly roar, but we were on webcam at the time. I had the pleasure of seeing her bountiful boobs jiggling live online. Anticipating her attire for these sessions was always a thrill. It varied from gym clothes to halters to oversized sleep T's to comfy flannel jammies. On the rare occasions when she signed on nude, I would instantly wonder whether her room was empty, or if she had just finished a sweaty session of rolling in the sheets. Or sharing a shower. Or banging up against the inside of the door, her orgasmic groans alternating with loud thumps, to the joyful entertainment of her dorm mates. Anna was up for almost anything when it came to sex.

"Both actually," Anna confessed. "It's a couple, primarily. The TA - that's teaching assistant - for my biology class is a grad student named Vince. I wrote him off as scruffy and musty smelling until one class, his girlfriend showed up. Valerie, what can I say about Valerie? She dresses frumpy, but I could tell right off she had a dynamite body, and even without makeup, she glowed. She smelled like a spring meadow. I just had to find out what she tasted like."

At that point, Anna had giggled, like the girl she still was in so many ways. One hand was below the camera level. I thought I could guess where it was, and moved my own free hand to my panties in empathy.

"It turns out organic beer is not only tasty, but it is a potent panty remover too," Anna explained further, "particularly once they both realized that I wanted to have Vince as well as Val, so it wasn't really like she would be cheating."

I wondered at that point whether Anna's popping nipples were the result of seeing my shoulder bounce in time with my hand motions, or of her own clitoral stimulation. Then I decided that I was thinking too much, leaned back, masturbated, and listened dreamily.

"They had never done a threesome before," Anna sighed, her voice drifting off as she entered her own private place, "well, at least not with another woman. Later, Val did confess that the prof. sort of forced her to go down on him before agreeing that Vince could have the job. Val did it, but insisted that Vince be there. When the prof. was about to come, she looked over and saw that Vince was hard. She paused, grasped the root of the cock filling her mouth, so it would not explode, and spit it out long enough to tell Vince to take his rod out of his pants and stroke it for her. Of course, he was glad for the relief."

"Was it really a threesome, if she just sucked one cock, and the other guy just jerked off," I asked, my thumb busily bouncing my love button.

"Well, there was more. Once the prof. pumped his goo, she held the last of it in her mouth and kissed Vince. He didn't pull away like she expected. Instead, his tongue explored inside her mouth, licking up the stray bits. She decided spontaneously to ask Vince to suck the prof. too, just to see how they would react -- and maybe to reclaim control."

This made me flash back to my party, and the hunger which watching man on man sex had provoked in Anna. Though I was more open minded than most women, this was no huge turn on for me, but I could tell she wanted to talk about it.

"Did he do it?" I asked dutifully.

"After Val promised to suck him at the same time." Her jaw was hanging open as a tiny bubble of drool formed on her lower lip, her eyes half closed. In the fish eye of the webcam, her t-shirt covered boobs looked like twin ice cream mounds topped by ripe cherries.

"I'm still not sure that was really a threesome, if no one got fucked. Was the old prof. even able to get it up quickly enough to blow another load into Vince's throat?"

"Well, he actually isn't that much older than a grad student. He just got tenure last year. Rumour has it, he got let go from several schools for fucking faculty wives."

"Not faculty husbands?"

"Oh, even though he let Vince suck his dick, he never fucked him. Val's pussy was enough for both of them, literally. She told me that they double entered her. So, yeah, it definitely was a threesome."

Images flashed rapidly through my brain, even as the electrical sparks of climax burst among them. I just had to ask. "Did she say how they did that?"

Anna barked out a laugh, her keyboard hand flipping up, caressing her left breast, squeezing the flesh and then pulling at the nipple. Without thinking about it, I found myself copying her movements.

"Why, haven't you ever tried it?" she teased. "I bet you'd love it. Val had Vince lie down on the couch. Then she straddled him and slowly lowered herself over his cock, which not only had revived, but was standing straight up like a tent pole."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,482 Followers