New Neighbours, New Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

"Did the prof. at least fluff Vince for her?" I sighed, slipping away for a moment into ecstasy. My loins clenched and I felt faint. I closed my eyes as fireworks sparkled inside my eyelids.

As my brain cleared, I heard Anna say, "Vince didn't need fluffing. Val told me swallowing the load into his throat left Vince solid like a rock."

"What about the prof.?"

"He seemed to like Vince's blowjob, even though Val thinks Vince was new to the task, he must have been a gifted amateur. Still, it took a bit for the prof. to get hard again. Guys aren't like us. They can't just keep right on coming."

"So, what did they do about that?" I managed to sigh, while still struggling to catch my breath.

"Val danced," Anna laughed. "At that point, she still had her clothes on - remember, this started just as a blowjob - the prof. had loosened the top of her dress and played with her tits a while to get hard the first time, but she did a nice old fashioned strip tease for him, ending by rubbing his resurgent member between her tits. Like I figured that first time I met her, that girl has fine cleavage, no matter how she hides it. He was hard in no time."

"So where did he fit in the double entry?"

"After Val got nicely settled on Vince's pole, she felt the prof trying to push the tip of his cock against her asshole, but even nature girls don't always want the dirt road, so she reached behind herself, leaned forward, kissed Vince and at the same time steered the prof's cock into her pussy. She told me that she never felt so full, and the feeling of the two cocks sliding against each other while they stretched her walls drove her to orgasms bigger than she had ever experienced."

"Wow," I tried to say, but Anna's snicker confirmed that it just came out as a moan.

It wasn't just post orgasm blues that made me slump in my chair. I forgot that Anna could see my face.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

My afterglow was fading fast. "But it's you that I want. I've screwed almost every guy on the block, plus guys at work, guys from bars, and guys from the gym. Alone, in pairs, and even with their wives. None of that makes me want you less. It all just makes me hungrier to taste you, to suck your nipples, to suck on your clit, to put a finger up your ass, to ride you with my strap on."

"Here I was, thinking it would be me, riding you, your strap on sticking straight up, me as the cowgirl," she joked.

"Each in turn, my dear," I replied.

This pushed Anna once more towards climax, as I could tell on the webcam that one hand was furiously rubbing her pussy, and see for myself her other hand massage her full breast. As I rolled through my list, her fingers pulled her nipple further and further away from the mound, and her groans became grunts. At last, she exploded, collapsing in her chair.

"I'll see you on the weekend...how about planning a barbeque?" she sighed, just before signing off.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers