All Comments on 'New Secretary: Bonding'

by callmejack

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting idea

More details on the sex. If I wrote of this week, it would take many pages. You use good English and could make it more interesting with a little slower line. For instance, the plane ride there and everyone got a blowjob but no description and no charge up either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

With all that fucking and the orgies going on, now you are going to buy your own place for more of it? Perhaps some chapters to this fantasy story need done, so continuations can continue, with maybe an enlarged family style living arrangement in the nude of course with fucking at will, off-shore and away from civilized laws?

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Well, well, some other comments too!

Lucky others also saw it! I am used to your speed Jack, and that you leave some to the readers imagination. I think that is a more grownup or conscious form of writing, not having everything "pre-chewed" for the reader. The experience is more personal and more of an intellectual excercise. I at least like it that way, I hate the new trend of everything done to the smallest detail.

Thanks

John

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Another wonderful chapter

This R&R and Jack’s Birthday sure helped align the team. Sounds like Company I would have Loved to be an Executive. Very Hot story! Thank You!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous