New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're well stocked," he said in answer to my surprised expression. "Same again?" We nodded our reply as Belinda turned on the small stereo. We sat side by side on the small cane sofa which faced the drapes and a large glass topped coffee table as Belinda disappeared into the bedroom for a moment before reappearing with a bookcase size red game box with "Chug-A-Lug" printed on the cover with a large picture of a beer bottle underneath.

Cole joined us at the table and we sipped at yet another drink. The dancing had kept us from getting to the staggering drunk stage but I had lost count of how many we had enjoyed.

"The rules are simple," Cole explained as Belinda unfolded the board and set the game up. "You travel around the board and when you land on hotels you have to drink. That's the only way you can drink."

"And if you land on a bonus or penalty square you take the appropriate card," she indicated two stacks of cards, one green the other red. "Now we've modified the rules to make it more fun." She paused and looked at us both to ensure we knew what she meant and we nodded in unison to indicate that we did. "Okay, when you have two green cards, you can ask another player any question you like and they have to answer it or skull a drink. Five green cards and you can dare them to do something." She stopped and sipped her drink.

"And the red cards?" I asked.

"Another player can sacrifice their turn to ask you a question when you have two, or dare you when you have five." We both nodded again to show we understood and then the game began.

It seemed that every other throw we landed on a hotel so our rate of drinking barely slowed. We discovered that instead of taking a red card you could throw away a red one, and at first, being a little conservative I did just that. Then it was Belinda's turn and she grinned.

"How many red cards have you got Carlie?" You held up two.

"Good. I'm not having my go. Instead I want you to tell me what you two were up to in the garden after we danced?"

"Dave dragged me in there and we had sex up against a tree." They both looked surprised at the candor of your reply, and I sniggered, realizing that you were at the drunk stage where you didn't care what you said to whom about what.

It was your go and you ended up with a second green card. You threw them onto the board and looked squarely at Cole with your grin cheekier than ever.

"When midnight came, and you kissed me, what were you thinking?"

He smiled, perhaps a little self consciously and replied, "that I would've liked to do more to you, its just that we we're in public and all." I noted that he didn't look at Belinda as he said this, nor did she seem perturbed by his answer. In fact if anything she wriggled a little, similar to the way you do when turned on. I suspected that we weren't the first couple they had become intimate with.

The game went on for a while before I noticed that Belinda held several green cards but also several red cards. When I asked how many she replied she had five red cards.

"Well then, if you're wearing anything under those shorts, I dare you to take them off." Belinda smiled and stood before the three of us, slowly unzipping them. Then she turned and slowly slid them down her legs, revealing a smooth tanned bum and tanned thighs clad in a small red G-string.

"Yum," you murmured. The game continued to Belinda's turn who threw in five green cards.

"Carlie," she said. "I dare you to sit on Dave's lap and passionately kiss him while you caress each other."

"For how long?"

"Say until the end of the next song on the stereo." At once you turned to me and straddled my lap, grinding your crotch against mine. Our lips met and our hands wandered across each other's bodies. My erection grew again, responding to the heat of your naked groin, and my hands quickly found their way to your breasts, rubbing them through the sheer material of your bikini top. By the time the song ended we were both panting with lust and separated reluctantly. I saw Belinda's gaze drop to my obvious erection as you slipped back onto the couch next to me.

The game went on and at one stage you leaned over to me and whispered, "are you ready for something more?" I nodded and grinned at you. On your next turn you threw in five green cards.

"My turn for one on you Cole." He nodded and licked his lips and I wondered if it was in anticipation. I doubted he was nervous.

"I want you to describe for us, a fantasy of yours that includes either yourself or Belinda, and wank for us as you do it. I want you to be blindfolded as well." Cole blinked a couple of times and I gathered he was somewhat surprised by the dare. Belinda stood and walked to the bedroom and we all watched her g-string clad bottom appreciatively. She returned moments later with a scarf which she tied around Cole's eyes once he was seated comfortably on the other cane sofa. Then she crossed to our sofa and pushed between us. It was a tight fit that left our legs touching.

"Belinda is here in the cabin and I'm in the shower." His hand moved under his sarong and began to move in a lazy stroking motion. I saw you squirm a little and saw the look in your eyes as you stared at him. Belinda had rested a hand on each of our legs and was slowly stroking them. "The room service waiter arrives with an order of food. He's young, perhaps eighteen, and Belinda realizes she has no money for the tip." His erection had grown to full length now, forming a tent in the sarong, his hand clearly stroking up and down slowly. "Before he can say anything she pushes him against the wall and rips his trousers down, kneels in front of him and begins to go down on him." His sarong slips to one side and we can see the tip of his erection, which appears and disappears during the motion of his closed fist. I hear you gasp, and Cole makes no effort to cover himself. "He struggles for a moment but then decides to give in. Just then I come out of the bathroom. The waiter can't see me so I just stand there, watching as Belle's mouth runs up and down his length. I can tell he is getting off as he starts to thrust into her mouth." I can tell you are getting off as you guide Belinda's hand between your legs and gyrate against her fingers. I figure the game isn't going to last too much longer. "I see him tense, ready to come, and as he arches his back I break into applause. Belle lets him come in her mouth and I take great delight in seeing the look of surprise and ecstasy as he realizes that I am watching. The end."

Belinda suddenly stands from between us and walks to Cole to remove his blindfold. Cole takes his hand from himself giving us a good look at his erection, which must be nearly eight inches long. He slowly covers himself and settles back into the sofa giving Belinda room to sit next to him. The game continues and at one point Belinda looks at you and slowly slides her finger between her full lips.

Finally I have five green cards and it is my turn. I throw them down and look at you.

"Cal, I dare you to go down on Cole." Smiling as you slowly place your glass on the coffee table and then walk to where he is sitting. I can see his bulge growing as you kneel in front of him. Belinda remains sitting next to Cole as you slide your hands along his thighs, pulling the sarong back to reveal his long cock. It is three quarters erect and twitches as you touch it. I watch in awe as your tongue darts from between your lips and makes contact with the end, aware that you are putting on a visual show for Belinda and myself as you are giving pleasure to Cole. I watch as your mouth opens wider and the end disappears between your lips, then watch as Cole closes his eyes and lies back to enjoy the sensation of your mouth. Belinda has thrust one hand between her legs and is rubbing herself through her g-string and I think what the hell and thrust a hand into my shorts to massage my growing erection. Eventually the song ends, the signal to finish the dare, and you stop, slowly removing your mouth, then squeezing his shaft as you look lustfully up at him.

The game continues. Cole throws five green cards down and dares me to go down on Belinda. I have barely moved when she stands and removes her g-string, revealing a neatly trimmed blonde pubic patch. I kneel between her spread legs and can immediately smell her scent. There is no time for foreplay so I immediately use my thumbs to spread her lips apart and run my tongue from the base of her pussy to the top, stopping to slowly encircle her clit with the tip. She is already very wet and moans as I tease her, then I drive my tongue into her like a small penis, my mouth engulfing her. She bucks against my mouth and I pull my tongue out slowly, placing both my lips onto her clit and gently sucking and tugging on it. Belinda moans louder and I can see her stomach tensing, then with a small whimper she comes against my mouth, her body jerking as the climax runs through her. The song ends.

"Mmm," is Belinda's only response. She leans forward as I stand and wipes her fingers across my face and chin which are covered with her juices. I sit next to you again, my excitement obvious. You are biting your bottom lip and look excited, enormously turned on. Belinda has not replaced her g-string and sits semi naked on the sofa as Cole refills our drinks. The smell of sex is filling the room. I have five green cards and see that Cole has five red. I throw them down and announce I'm missing my go.

"Cole, I dare you to take Carlie from behind, and you Carlie, I want you to go down on me while he does."

Cole moves to our sofa and grabs you by the waist as you stand, spinning you and almost in one move and pushing you forwards into my lap. One hand finds the tie on your skirt while the other removes his sarong in a practiced motion, revealing his erection. I quickly slide my shorts off and move against the side of the sofa, watching as Cole slowly eases his long cock into you. I hear you gasp and see your eyes close in pleasure, then I take your head in my hands and guide it down to my own cock. There is no teasing this time, you simply slide your mouth down my full length and then I can feel your movements encouraged by each of Cole's thrusts. His hands hold your hips as he moves smoothly in and out of you. Behind him Belinda has spread her legs and is sliding a finger into herself, her eyes glazed with lust. I hear muffled moans from your mouth and lift your head from my cock to kiss your warm lips. Our tongues meet in a frantic entwining embrace, you cry out as he attempts to slide his full length into you.

I reach across your back and untie your bikini top, throwing it onto the floor. Belinda wriggles out of her top, revealing pert breasts with small pinkish nipples. She walks up behind Cole and slips her arms around him, removing his singlet top then rakes her hands down his back and chest. She peers around his side, watching him as he thrusts into you then slowly withdraws. The game is over. Belinda places a hand on your bum as you return your mouth to me, her hand caressing your smooth skin. Then she slaps you, once, a hard stinging slap that makes you stop sucking me and cry out. You look back and see her pushing Cole into you with her leg propped behind his tight bum.

Then she kneels next to you, one hand caressing your breasts and pinching your nipples while the other rubs soothingly over the red mark left by her slap. I slip from in front of you, moving to the other sofa to watch this couple take you. I position myself so that I can see his cock pistoning in and out of you, and I see Belinda begin to caress your other hole with the tip of her finger. She has a finger from her other hand in your mouth now, encouraging you to suck it by sliding it in and out. I can see that she has worked a finger into your ass and is matching Cole's thrusts with her own. Belinda is kneeling and I can see her hairless pussy lips from between her legs.

I have been playing with myself as I watched the wanton sex before me, but it is time to be involved again. I kneel behind Belinda and part her legs with one thigh. She gives me access, all the time keeping her fingers moving in and out of you. I sense that you are close to climaxing as I slip into her wet pussy, watching my shaft slip between her red lips. I reach forward and fondle her breasts, feeling them sway with each thrust I make. She pushes back against me and our eyes remained locked on you as you come, your body arching back, then forward as waves of pleasure fill your senses. Cole lets you slip from him as you collapse onto the sofa, and Belinda removes both her fingers. You lie face down, regaining control of your breathing as I pick up my pace. Cole is still kneeling on the sofa, his erect cock slick with your juices. I reach out and grasp it, feeling from his hardness how close he must have been to coming. Belinda is gasping in small breathless moans and gripping the sofa with both hands as I slam into her. Cole watches as I fuck her, not moving as I begin to stroke his cock. You have rolled onto your side and as you watch I see the arousal begin to take hold of you again.

You throw one leg on each side of Belinda's face and push your pussy against her mouth, and wordlessly her tongue slides from between her lips and into you. She lets go of the sofa with one hand and begins to gently rub your clit as her tongue flicks rapidly up and down your pussy. Cole grunts once and comes, a thick spurt of semen flying from his cock and landing on Belinda's back. Another lands on her arm and then several more land on the couch. I can feel his cock softening in my hand and release it after one last squeeze. I can feel the tension mounting in my groin as I watch Belinda's wet tongue probing you, and as I see your stomach tense, then that familiar ripple run through your body, I come hotly inside her, pulling her against my groin as I fill her with my come.

Slowly we separate our tangled bodies. I slip my arm around your sweaty waist and pull you close, kissing you. We remain that way for a short time as Belinda pulls a lightweight doona from the cupboard. Then we are alone as the others head into their bedroom. As they closed the door I saw Cole's member rising again and that Belinda's nipples were hardening. I felt another twitch down below and decided that there was time in the night for one more. I grabbed the doona, flung it around your shoulders and picked you up, walking through the blowing drapes and into the night air onto the beach which was illuminated by the half crescent of the moon and the stars.

I was thinking that I had won the game.

12