New Years Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers

My tongue is lapping at her. I can taste her tartness and smell the bleachy odor of Harry's semen. She flexes the muscles in her gut and expels a large glob of Harry's jizz right onto my tongue. That does it to me! I'm pumping out my own climax, all over the bedding and the carpet.

We leave the party shortly afterward. Sonja and Marie whisper to each other on the way out to our respective cars. I kiss Marie good night, and Harry and Sonja do as well, though more passionately.

When we're alone and heading home, I ask her what they were talking about. "Harry and Marie are coming up to our place on the weekend. I'm giving Marie some pointers on how to suck cock. We agreed that while she practices her blowjob technique on you, I get to fuck Harry again. I figure it may take months to teach her everything I know."

Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers
12