New Years Party Favors

Story Info
Cousins share a New Years to remember.
4.1k words
3.91
47.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Family Ties:

New Year's Party Favors

Holly and I have always been close, much closer than normal cousins. We are more like brother and sister rather than cousins and in the last couple of years have gone from a normal familiar relationship to that of lovers

It began a few years ago, but our bond has its roots that go back to our childhood. Growing up, Holly and I were more like brother and sister seeing that she was only a few months older than I was. She was the only child and since my older sister was a good twelve years older than me and had her own friends I took up with Holly.

As we grew up Holly and I "marched to the beat of a different drum," our own, Holly and I were proud of our Redneck and white trash roots and made the most of them. For example Holly and I LOVED Wrestling and NASCAR and were very vocal about who we liked and how much we liked the sport;.

The thing that brought us closest together were our looks. When we both reached 16 we had hit our adult height. We were not what you would consider above average good looking but we weren't butt ugly either.

As far as me I was a regular looking country boy. I stood about 5'11" with a medium build and weight about 175. I had sandy blonde hair and green eyes. I was not outgoing but I was not a wall flower either. I never got past the "friends" stage with girls.

Physically speaking she looked like a young Tammy Waynette, standing about 5'7" weighing 118 pounds but instead of having frizzy blonde hair, it was reddish-brown She also had gorgeous green eyes and measured 33-22-32 with between an A and B cup.

Even though she was slender she did have a bit of a pooch belly, not much just five pounds or so and she did have skinny arms and skinny legs. She wasn't a walking skeleton or anything but if she had lost 10-15 pounds she would be.

By the time we were juniors in high school we were had pretty much resigned ourselves to be misfits and social outcasts but we were proud of it and pretty much kept to ourselves. We even had a huge crush on each other and we both knew it but were careful on how we acted on it.

Our senior year in high school brought us the closest we had ever been and soon we were inseparable acting more like boyfriend and girlfriends rather than cousins. The others in school picked up on it and made in breeding jokes but we just looked at them and smiled and said "Wouldn't you love to know."

We even went to the prom together and kissed for the first time that night as we made out in the back of my pop's Chevy. We would have gone all the way that night but a cop came by and told us to move along, and that close call kinda killed the mood, at least until graduation.

The night after graduation, Holly's and my parents had gone out to a movie and left us alone as they had done many times without thinking twice about it. I was over at Holly's and we were sitting around talking and listening to music. I had on a t-shirt and shorts and Holly had on a white halter top which tied in the front and a denim skirt that tied on the side.

During the course of our conversation the mood turned intimate and we found ourselves kissing once again. Soon we were laying on the bed side by side and were kissing fairly good. Soon I had removed her halter top and she had removed my t-shirt and we laid topless side by side as we cuddled close.

We both knew we wanted it so Holly removed her panties from under her skirt and rolled me over on my back and had unfastened my shorts and had just pulled down my underwear and had taken my cock in her hand and after sucking on it for a minute or so was ready to guide it into her pussy and ride me.

However, as before, fate would not smile on us. We must have forgot how late it was because we heard the front door open and we hurried to dress and look natural. That would be the last chance we would have for intimacy until we were reunited some years later.

After high school would be the first time Holly and I would be parted for any period of time and when we would break t he family mold. Instead of going to college, I joined the army and spent 4 years and 5 months working on and driving large trucks and heavy equipment for the Corp of Engineers.

Holly would get a job working as a waitress in a fairly upscale family restaurant that mainly specialized in Wings as well as other family type food. It was a cross between a sports bar and a family restaurant and she did okay for herself, that is until her parents made her move out on her own when they sold the house and moved to be with grandma to help care for her.

I got a letter halfway during my service duty period that Holly had met some guy and together they got a trailer and were a couple. I must admit I was very jealous and envious knowing some other guy was sharing her bed and the "fruits thereof" but I held my tongue because Holly seemed to love him.

This would not last long only two years. In my opinion the guy was a total jerk. He made her quit her job and stay at home. He wanted them "barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen." The asshole would end up leaving Holly when they it was determined she couldn't have children and he left her high and dry, holding the mortgage to the trailer and all.

Holly had to go back to work to help try to keep the trailer but it was a losing proposition. She got her old job back but still it wasn't enough and Holly was going to lose the trailer.

By now it was around Halloween and I had been released from the service and was doing quite well for myself driving heavy trucks and equipment for the county. I wasn't rich or anything but I was comfortable and could afford a nice upstairs 2 bedroom apartment in the nicer area of town. It had its own washer and dryer and a nice living area and kitchen, a nice back deck overlooking the pool. The only drawback was that both bedrooms had to share a bath between them, but that would turn out to be a blessing when Holly moved in.

When I heard of Holly's problem, I helped her sell her trailer so she got most of what she owed on it back and we paid the bank the rest in installment s of $78.00/month over the next 36 months. Holly made that easy in two-three days and she said she was going to pay it back to me; It was a matter of pride and self respect for her.

Holly moved in with me and when she heard that we had to share a bathroom she just grinned wickedly and said "Do you think you can handle seeing a naked woman all the time.?"

"I don't see why not," I replied. "After all we're both adults and besides it could be kinda fun," I added jokingly

"Mmmmmm I like your style," Holly said with a purr, rubbing her hand on my chest. "I think I am gonna like rooming with you. It'll be like old times."

It was around the first week of November when Holly finally moved in with me. Around the house Holly wore little if any at all. Her favorite thing to wear was an old man's long sleeve button down shirt which she left unbuttoned and cotton panties.

On the days she was off I would get home and Holly would have had cooked supper and had it warmed in the oven. She would be sitting on the couch smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer watching television. When she would get home late I would have dinner waiting for her.

After dinner we would sit together on the couch watching Wrestling or some kind of television program we both liked. We would share cigarettes and drink beer and she would lay her head on my shoulder while I would have arms around her waist and my hands clasped together on her tummy.

This slow sensual seduction lasted until New Years eve morning and grew in phases. The first phase was what we had been doing and soon even though we had the television on we would not be paying much attention to what was on; We would be more interested in making out.

The making out sessions first began as kissing on the couch. Next we moved to the floor and made out, dressed at first then we soon were topless and later we graduated to where we were both naked our bodies pressed together as our limbs were intertwined and our bodies moved together as one.

We also began to shower together. At first we just washed each other off and soon we were making out in the shower Our sleeping arrangements also became more intimate. After only a week of sleeping in separate beds we would soon be sleeping together.

At first Holly wore her open button down shirt and cotton panties and I wore a t-shirt and briefs. Also we would kiss each other good night then cuddle close as we fell asleep. Soon the shirts came off and we would sleep topless. Our good night kisses would turn to caressing sessions. Finally the clothes came off and we were soon making out, our bodies rubbing together and our limbs intertwined.

As you can probably tell, during this time our intimacy grew. We slowly moved from simple kissing and making out in the beginning to oral sex and mutual masturbation near the end as we would bring each other off to countless orgasms.

The oral sex and masturbation would last us a while, maybe a week or so but we both knew we wanted it all, but when to cross that line We both wanted it to be special and a time associated with celebration but we both were somewhat spontaneous and liked for things to just happen and on New Year's Eve morning they just did

New Year's Eve fell on a Saturday this particular year and Holly had to work from 1:00 P.M. until 7:00 P.M. I had told her I was going to take her out to celebrate. That morning we woke up as normal and began kissing and caressing. Our warm naked bodies were rubbing together and as so many times before we were locked in the throngs of passion

As our passions rose and fell our limbs were intertwined as we laid side by side and our bodies moved together in perfect unison as they rubbed together. My cock was rubbing up against Holly's shaven oh so pink pussy and Holly had taken my tool in her hand and was stroking it.

I don't know what caused me to do this but I shifted my body and as I did I thrusted forward. Holly must have moved with me and parted her legs some because the next thing I know my cock was in Holly's sweet warm wet pussy.

"Oh god yes baby." Holly moaned with delight as my throbbing tool went inside of her and we just continued to kiss, caress and cuddle as my rock hard cock was inside her. I pumped it slowly to keep it hard and Holly purred and whispered in my ear "Gimme all of you"

We continued in this position a good ten minutes and then Holly rolled me over on my back and raised up and rode me cowgirl style with slow intense methodical motions, not trying to rush it until she came flooding my cock with her cum.

Holly stayed on top of me as we embraced and kissed. She was satisfied, I could tell and cuddled up to me and laid her head on my chest and drifted off to sleep. I stroked her hair and soon I fell asleep

The next thing I know it was a quarter past 12:00 and Holly is getting dressed. She kisses me and tells me how wonderful it was and tells me she can't wait to finish what we started later tonight. She then kisses me goodbye and tells me she will be home around 7:20

The day went by fairly uneventful and soon it was almost 7:30 so I figured it was time for Holly to be getting home. I met her at the door and gave her a big hug and a long wet deep French kiss, which lasted a good 30 seconds as we embraced and our bodies rubbed together.

Holly appeared to be tired so I told her that if she rather stay at home, we could.

"Nonsense," she said with a smile. "I have been looking forward to this all day so let's go shower and get dressed."

We went to the Rebel Roadhouse and had dinner and danced until around 9:30 when we decided we would ring in the New Year's in our own special way. On the way home we bought a couple big bottles( three to be exact) of 151 proof Bacardi® rum, two big bottles of Crown Royal®, a bottle of White Zifindale® and two twelve packs of beer.

We arrived home around 10 O'clock and settled in for our own little party. Holly and I decided to change, her wearing only a light blue long sleeve open button down shirt and white cotton panties and me a white undershirt and pair of briefs. We both had a seat at the kitchen table. The bottle of Champagne I had bought earlier in the day and placed in the fridge was now chilling in a tub of ice ready to ring in the new year..

We sat and talked as we each downed countless shots of rum not to say having taking huge gulps from the bottle as well. Holly also pulled out a good sized bag of pot containing 15 pre-rolled joints she had gotten from one of her co-workers and we shared a couple of joints(4 to be exact) until we were now naked and had a pretty good buzz going.

By 11:45, we had smoked and drank so much, we were past drunk and stoned, we were fucking wasted!!! We had gone through six joints, a bottle of Crown, a bottle and half of Bacardi rum and almost a six pack of beer. It was no wonder we were messed up. How we stayed conscious was beyond me but we did.

For the next fifteen minutes we sat at the table giggling laughing and just enjoying being smashed. I looked at the clock and realized it was almost midnight so we wobbled over to the couch, still fairly fucked up and plopped down as Holly landed sideways across my body and busted out laughing as she landed on the floor.

She managed to crawl on to the couch and sit herself down. I turned on the television so we could hear the countdown and then wobbled over to the sink and brought back the bottle of Champagne.

I poured us each a glass, spilling more on the rug than made into the glass. I looked down at my mess that Holly was now ribbing me about and said "Fuck it, we can clean it up tomorrow," Holly giggled

I managed to hand the glasses of Champagne to Holly then as I tried to sit down, I stumbled and plunked down on the couch hard but managed to sit up. With effort because our coordination was off from being totally fucked up wasted, we managed to cuddle close and glue our eyes on the television while we waited to join the countdown:

"Five, four, three, two, one, Happy New Year."

We clinked our glasses together as we toasted the new year and in one gulp we both down the contents of our glass. Then without warning, Holly embraced me and gave me a deep tongue probing tonsil swabbing passionate French kiss on the lips .

As we kissed, Holly and I dropped our glasses to the floor and our bodies pressed together as we are embraced tightly. Holly was now sitting in my lap facing me, her wet pussy grinding up against raging hard-on and her sumptuous breasts pressed against my bare muscular chest

The kiss was broken but we are still embraced just as tightly. Holly whispered in my ear with a lusty, sultry moan and said "Oh Dave honey I need to feel you deep inside of me now like I did this morning."

Holly wasted no time, she stood up slightly, grabbed my cock in her hand and lowered herself on to my hard tool as she guided it in with her hand. She then proceeded to ride me as we embraced and kissed.

I sucked on Holly's breasts as she rode me good long and hard, faster than she had this morning. I could feel her sugar walls grip the sides of my cock and milk it for all it was worth. Her pussy felt like 1000's of velvety fingers stroking the sides of my cock and her wetness acted as lubrication as my cock squished against the sides of her pussy.

I could feel my cock begin to swell with cum and I knew it wouldn't be long until I would blow my load.

"Oh shit I'm gonna cum," I moaned

"Gimme all of you," Holly replied lustfully. "I wanna feel your hot manhood deep inside me!!"

Within seconds I could not fight it anymore and spunked my load deep into Holly's pussy

"Oh God yes," Holly crooned with delight as she kissed me and held me tight.

Holly broke the kiss and soon we ended up on the floor, side by side as our bodies are pressed tight together.

Holly rolled me over and began riding me cowgirl style, but instead of being slow and loving like this morning, she rode me fast and furiously. She pulled me up and soon we were holding each other and rocking back and forth.

I could feel Holly's pussy quiver and her juices trickled over my cock and she came flooding my cock with her sweet cream.

We would then get in the doggie position and I fucked her doggie style. I pulled her up and nibbled on her neck as I continued to fuck her. This only made her that much hotter and she had to drop back down on all 4's.

She would cum again as she arched her back and gasp for breath. After doggie style she laid on her back spread her legs and I would fuck her missionary style.

She spread her legs and I entered her and Holly wrapped those long luscious legs around my back locked her ankles and pulled me in.

We slowly fucked, and as we do, our souls and spirits become as one. Time and space became suspended and lost all meaning. The world around us faded away and soon Holly and I were in our own universe.

We could hear and feel the beating of each other's heart. We knew the other's pleasure without having to voice a word. We are truly one with each other

I could feel Holly's pleasure and knew she was going to cum. I moved my body to maximize it and hasten the orgasm. My cock was swelling with cum and Holly knew it wouldn't be long. We timed their movements so we came in unison.

I spunked my load deep inside of Holly, filling her with my manhood just as she flooded my cock with her honey nectar.

Holly and I cuddled close together kissing and caressing as our bodies pressed together. We slowly came down from our orgasmic high and soon we the real world came back into to view.

"Mmmmmm baby, that was so fucking hot," Holly purred. "I am so glad we are lovers. There is no one I rather give myself to than you. Now let's party some more and make this New Years the hottest and nastiest ever.

Holly got up, stumbled over to the table where the Bacardi rum bottles sat and brought back both the half full one as well as the un opened one. She then grabbed the bag of pot, a lighter and ash tray as well as a pack of cigarettes .

She dropped the contents on the floor by me stumbles back and drops to her knees laughing then crawls over to where I am. Holly takes the half full bottle of Bacardi rum opens it takes a huge swig and passes it to me. I down a huge swig and pass it back to her then she polishes the bottle off then pitched it over her shoulder and it landed in the kitchen with a thud.

Holly fumbled with the baggie containing the rolled up joints and I helped her open it then lit it for her. Holly took 3 long tokes then passed it to me and I took two good long ones and we passed a total of two back and forth and were pretty well flying high.

Holly reached up for the bottle of Champagne and took a swig. She then leaned back on her elbows with her legs parted motioned for me to lay under her pussy on my back so I did. Holly then poured the contents on her belly as they ran down her body over her pussy and onto my face.

Holly opened the last bottle of Bacardi around 2:00 A.M. and we down half of it in about 15 minutes. We also share a couple of more joints as we cuddle close. We fuck a couple of more times have a hot 69 session.

The last thing I remembered about our hot little party was dancing naked bodies pressed together holding the last of the Crown Royal bottle. Holly took the last swig which I had saved for her then I remember her pitching the bottle over her shoulder and hearing a thud.

We both giggled then dropped to the floor on our knees. I embraced Holly and we both fell back and must have landed on or sides facing each other and finally passed out from all the booze and pot in our systems.

The next thing I remembered was opening my eyes and the room was spinning my head was splitting and I had the urge to hurl. I staggered to the bathroom dropped to my hands and knees and bowed to the "porcelain goddess" as I gave my offering, puking my guts out for a good five to ten minutes.

12