New Years Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the clock and it said 6:19, question was, was it A.M. or P.M. Much to my surprise and shock was that it was P.M. Holly and I had slept away New Years day but what a night we had.

I showered then walked back to where Holly was and laid beside her. She was on her back sprawled out arms over her head legs spread her sweet tits lay supple on chest and her pussy glistened.

I began to rub her forehead, softly caressing her hair. Holly stirred and moaned , then a minute later slowly opened her eyes and faced me.

She smiled and said "Good morning lover ," as she put her hand in mine.

"You mean good evening don't you," I replied. "We slept the whole day away."

"Wha-the-fuck," Holly said looking at the clock on the cable box. It read 6:27 P.M. "Holy shit we did," Holly exclaimed as she rushed to get up.

As she did, she dropped back down and her head began to spin, then she too had the "urge to purge" and ran to the bathroom where she puked her guts out.

We both sobered up and then had sex. Afterwards we showered and went out to eat then came back and had sex until the midnight when we fell asleep in each other's arms.

That New Year's eve was a total blow out and although we don't get drunk and have sex like that every night we do set aside New Years for such an occasion, After all what is New Years, without the party favors.

12