New Years Resolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Week Three and Four: Workouts will be increased to twice a daily and to 30 minutes each. 130 bpm required. One before Noon, and one before midnight. One day a week workouts will not be required. Random stimulation will continue to occur. The subject will not be allowed more than 2 hours sleep at a time through stimulation and shock administration. Object insertions will cause strong shocks 6% percent of the time initiated. This will be low enough that the attempts will continue but anticipation and fear of the shock will heighten arousal. Arousal settings typically providing maximum stimulation at this point. Orgasms move to 10-20 times daily.

Week Five through Eight: Workouts will increase to three times daily for 45 minutes. Heart rate will be required to be 140 bmp. No other changes from previous week. Sleep is kept to 2 hour blocks. Orgasms stay at 10-20 times daily.

Week Eight Through Week 26 : Workout length increased to 60 minutes. Target heart rate 170 bmp. Insertion shocks occur at 50% frequency and .5% of strokes. On touching of the clitoris by the subject or foreign object shocks will occur .5% of the time. Approximately one shock per every 500 rubs. Orgasms increase to 20-25 times daily. Sleep unaltered. Subjects begin to cum on shocks and stimulation both, without physical touch.

Week 26-34: No workout changes. Subject at optimum training and fitness level. Clitoral shocks will occur 10% percent of the time. Once every 10 touches. Insertion shocks will occur at a 75% percent frequency on initial attempt and 1% of strokes. Subjects begin to masturbate to receive shocks which subsequently cause orgasm. Sleep is lowered to 3 two hour blocks daily. Orgasm count rises to 30-40 times daily.

Week 35 and 36: No workout changes. Clitoral shocks will occur 100% of the time. Insertion shocks 100% on initiation and 100% on each stroke. No orgasms will occur from physical stimulation. At this time however subject will begin to orgasm each time stimulation will be received. Typical daily orgasms will be over 80 or one every 5 minutes of waking, non workout time. (Though subjects have been know to cum while both sleeping and working out according to our data.)

Week 37: All sections will be turned off for one week save the insertion and touch shocks. Someone from our firm will contact you.

Attempted removal of device without encrypted key will result and detonation of "micro explosive charge" placed at the base of the spinal column resulting in 98% chance of lower body paralysis. Data on subjects that proceeded regardless reported that despite complete lack of physical sensation below the waste, the desire and need to orgasm remained persistent. This is consistent with patients continuing to feel itches and sensations on paralyzed or missing limbs.

Subjects are suggested to wear an emergency medical bracelet with a link to this website for medical purposes. Fill out the contact form and the "working out" portion of the device can be remotely and temporarily disabled in the event of a medical emergency.

Welcome to your new life. Your desire was to become more fit and more desirable. At the end of the next 9 months you'll find that you will both be very fit, as well as sexually very suggestible and poly orgasmic. You may want to contact the authorities to validate the information on this page. I assure you its all true. After 9 months, there won't be any need for the device. Your arousal will be constant and permanent, and the compulsive need to workout won't ever leave you.

--Snip--

At the start of week 37 someone did contact me. I had lost my job and was working short 2-3 hour shifts at the gym living in a small apartment near buy. I would run to work, and I found no one minded if I ducked into one of the tanning bed rooms for a quick 5-6 orgasms. It didn't require much concentration and at least it paid the bills as well as sported my workout habit. Guys hit on me constantly. Through week 26 I don't know how many I fucked. I'd cum from the shock if it happened, and cum almost right away if it didn't. Eventually the shocks were just too much and I started turning down the men. It felt like I could cum from a light breeze and I swear sometimes I did.

It had been a week and I was still cumming what seemed like constantly, and still working out. The web-page was accurate. I can't imagine this feeling ever leaving me.

The person who contacted me from the firm was my mother. She explained that she didn't want to see me put through what she had gone through, and what my sister had gone through. She had hoped she could encourage me to a different path and direction. She had waited years hoping to see me blossom and find someone to share my life with. Last Christmas she told me, I gave up hope. She had a very handsome man she wanted to introduce me to. He was an investment banker and she just knew we would be very happy, and he was "keyed" not to set off the shocks.

I'm just numb about it. I came on the phone while she was talking to me 3 times, as I was imagining how nice it would be to have that hard investment banker cock banging me from behind and getting to cum over and over. I knew when it comes to this sort of thing, "no" wasn't in my vocabulary anymore. These memories are almost like they aren't mine.

12