Newfound Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached underneath to spread her cuntlips wide, and placed his cockhead between them. Slowly she lowered her pussy around his cock and moaned in ecstasy as it impaled her. She reached to rub and roll his nipples as she rose and fell on his upright and massive cock. "Ummm," she moaned, closing her eyes and laying her head back to relish fucking herself on his wonderful cock. Mike placed his thumbs and forefingers on her nipples and played with them as she fucked him. Every so often she would open her eyes to look down at him and smile then shut her eyes again. Patty was lost in an ocean of lust and pleasure. Her cunt held his cock tightly, clenching it as she rose up and clasping it as she descended. She was determined to have a mutual orgasm with her newfound lover. She kept distracting him each time she sensed that he might cum. Patty pinched his nipples or 'slapped' his face with her magnificent tits to keep his cock under her control.

Every inch of Mike's body tingled with pleasure as this Amazon Goddess rode him relentlessly. Her cunt muscles squeezed his cock and bathed it in her juices as she rhythmically fucked him. She hummed and moaned with indescribable pleasure, smiling with her eyes shut. Mike felt her pussy twitching and she began to tremble as she ruthlessly pumped his cock with her cunt. He felt his balls drawing up tight as he too was rapidly spiraling toward orgasm. Patty cried, then gave a little laugh and bit her lip. She screamed at the top of her lungs and convulsed into a massive orgasm, strangling Mike's cock with her pussy. Mike grunted and erupted into a huge orgasm spewing his seed deep into her cunt. He could feel his balls become drenched with Patty's cunt nectar as her juices soaked his balls and flowing into the crack of his ass. Mike marveled at the gorgeous woman as she found the strength to cum hard, yet keep fucking him as he blasted his cum into her.

Patty screeched, "Yesssss…yesssss…Oh sweet Jesus, fill me with your cum!" Mike did his best to comply as his balls continued pumping his cum into her convulsing pussy. His cock spasmed one last time to deposit a huge wad of cum within her then became still, hard, but still. Patty's eyes rolled in their sockets as she exhaled deeply and fell forward onto Mike's chest, gasping for air and quivering uncontrollably. Mike's breathing was labored too as they lay still, gasping and panting, unable to recover. Soon even their breathing became quiet and the only sound was the clock ticking in the background. They lay together for several minutes. Mike could feel Patty's breasts pressing into his chest and he wanted it to never end. His cock was still embedded with Patty's pussy and she continued to squeeze it involuntarily.

Finally, Patty forced her upper body to a sitting position with great effort. Slowly she inched her way forward, her pussy dribbling his cum and her nectar in a line from his cock, over his belly, across his chest and stopping over his mouth. Mike opened his mouth as Patty lowered her pussy to his mouth. He quickly covered her pussy with his lips and sucked their blended cum juices out, swallowing them greedily. Patty moaned with pleasure as he cleaned her sweet pussy. She towered over him as his tongue found her clit and he flicked his tongue over it. Patty flinched as his tongue toyed with her very sensitive clit. She tried to gently push his head away, but Mike grasped her wrists and pulled her succulent clit into his mouth to suckle it.

"Ohhhh, God," she cried as Mike's tongue worked its magic once again. "Oh…Oh…I can't stand it, Mike…Oh, no more…no more," she pleaded as Mike ignored her every word. Her super sensitive clit quivered in his mouth as the intensity of her pleasure driving her mad. Patty writhed, bucked and jerked in total pleasure. She moaned and cried out, begging for him to stop 'tormenting' her clit. Patty began to tremble all over and her breathing was irregular as Mike's relentless tongue devastated her clit. Finally, her clit had enough and surrendered in a savage orgasm as Patty's screams resonated throughout her bedroom. "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God," patty kept repeating endlessly. She fell forward, her magnificent breasts burying Mike's face between them as she gasped for air again.

Patty was covered with sweat, as was Mike, from the intensity of their lovemaking. Mike licked the salty sweet sweat from Patty's breasts, savoring its taste. His tongue on her breasts seemed to awaken her and Patty moved to kiss her lover passionately. She licked droplets of cum from his chin and neck. Patty drew her tongue down along the trail of cum she had deposited upon him when she had him lick her pussy clean. She paused to lick his cum filled navel, emptying it of semen and cunt nectar. Patty continued to lick cum from his belly and finally took his cock into her mouth to cleanse of cock and cunt cum. She licked his balls and asscrack clean of cum and juices then moved up to embrace and kiss him. "Oh Mike, that was wonderful, lover," she told him between kisses.

"Patty, you are incredible! That was the most magnificent lovemaking of my life!" he exclaimed. "I never expected make love to you. You are so beautiful and just absolutely perfect in every way. I couldn't believe that a woman as pretty as you are, would go to bed with a plain guy like me," he confessed.

Patty smiled at him and said, "First of all, you are not a plain guy. You are a wonderful, caring, loving and tender guy. You made love to me and that is so wonderful," she kissed him again. "Most guys just want to fuck me, not make love then they want to leave right after they cum. You were different than all of the other men I've dated," she whispered, "I haven't had a lot of guys, but you are the best lover I've ever had, Mike." He held her tight and they kissed again. "I decided that I was going to 'fuck your brains out' when after all the time we spent at the Player's Lounge and at dinner, you never once commented that I'm so much taller than you, nor hinted at any sexual expectations," Patty explained. "Most guys say some silly or stupid things like, 'Oooo, you're a big one' or 'The NBA could use you, doll' or the one I hate most, 'Your so tall I could go up on you for a change'. That is so demeaning. But you were different, genuinely interested in me, and my needs. That clinched it for me," she concluded

"Thank you, Patty," Mike told her, "You are also beautiful inside as well as outside and that was what intrigued me. You didn't let your beauty get in the way, but you captivated me with it and still do."

"You're sweet, Mike. I really want to see you again, and again, but of course that's up to you," she said.

"No, Patty, it's up to us. Wild horses couldn't keep me from you. Do you believe in love at first sight?" Mike asked.

"Yes, Mike, I do. I happened to me, once," she replied.

"When was that, Patty?"

"Tonight!" she smiled and kissed him again. They snuggled together and soon fell asleep.

The End

Comments and feedback to the address in my profile.

12