Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Looney
Looney
36 Followers

She was getting closer to cumming, so I whispered into his ear for him to drive into her as deep as he could and hold it there. I stood back in front of her and when he jammed it in and held it I started slapping her tits. She started going crazy. He had his whole dick inside her pussy and had all his weight pinning her against the back of the couch. I continued slapping her tits, harder and harder.

"Slut, slave, slut, slave, slut." I said to her. "You love this! Fucked by a stranger. Used as a sex toy." Slap, slap, slap.

"Ok, man. Start fucking her and don't stop till she falls over!" I said.

He started ramming his dick into her and pulling her head back. I grabbed her nipples and twisted them. Back and forth, I turned my fingers. She stopped moving, moaned loudly into the shirt stuffed into her mouth, and started cumming. She looked like she was in convulsions. I held onto her nipples and he banged away. He reached forward and grabbed her by the tits. Pulling her up to an almost standing position, he was grunting as he impaled her. He got red in the face and pulled out to shoot his cum. It shot up into her hair and all over her back.

He was sweating and had to hold himself up. She, on the other hand, had collapsed on the floor in a ball and was rubbing her pussy, moaning.

"She gonna be ok? Cause that was great."

"She will be fine." I handed him her shirt and winked at him, "Clean up and send in the next one will ya. And thanks for being a participant."

She looked up at me with a very worried look on her face when she heard that comment.

"Get ready, slut. There is a whole line of guys off the street waiting for a turn."

He smiled a little laugh as he zipped up. I am pretty sure I heard him say no one would believe him as he left.

I took her and bent her over the arm of the couch this time. "Reach back and grab your ass cheeks, honey. Hold your asshole open for me. I need to get it ready for everybody else."

She held her ass open and I admired the scene. She had cum all over her back and the insides of her legs were glistening in the dim light. I took my finger and wet it with my spit. I stuck it into her asshole and she moaned, "no, no, please no. Not my ass."

"Want some more, slut?" As I was turning my finger around. "You like my finger in your ass." Pulling it in and out I pushed two fingers in. She moaned and pushed back.

I spit on her ass and roughly pushed three fingers in. "Like it huh! I figured you would. So will everybody else." As soon as I said that, she said "Oh shittttt," and came again. Her hips bucked like a bronco. I just held my hand in one place, and she was ramming my fingers in her ass all by herself.

When she finally calmed down, I wiped my fingers in her hair and said "Get up and get dressed."

"Wh-what about, where are the others?"

"God, what a whore you are. Because you talked without being spoken to, we are leaving. No more dick for you tonight!"

I couldn't decide if she was disappointed or not. She looked a mess, though, even dressed. We walked out and I turned in the key and headed out to the car. I was sure she felt terrible. Everyone was watching her and could see what she looked like. There was makeup smeared over her face and her hair was certainly messed up.

As we drove home, she was crossing her legs back and forth. It looked like she had to pee, so I tried to hit every bump I could find. She was looking more and more uncomfortable and we had at least an hour before we got home. I loved this and suprisingly did not feel bad for her at all.

"Open your legs, slave. Spread them apart so I can see your pussy."

She opened them, but had trouble keeping them that way. She had to put her hands on the insides to hold them that way. I saw a bottle of water in the back seat and reached over to get it. I opened it and slowly poured it over her chest.

"I like the wet t-shirt look on you." Her nipples were really hard, sticking out her shirt.

"Ohh, it is cold. Don't, please don't. I have to pee really bad."

"Then pee," I told her. "It will be at least 2 hours before we get home. It was a long way to get to the sleazy joints you like so much."

Her eyes got big when I said 2 hours. She looked down and just sat there, so I shut up and drove. About 20 minutes later, she mumbled, "no, oh no," and closed her legs. I could smell the pee as it left her body. She was totally embarrassed, but could not stop. She had pee all over herself. Her skirt seemed to soak up a lot of it, but the seat got the most. She put her hands into her face and I let her sit quietly in her own piss, after I rolled down the window. We pulled into her driveway and went into the house. She certainly seemed relieved to be home, but was shocked to hear my next command.

"Go and get some duct tape, a wooden spoon, and a vibrator. And, hurry up about it."

She returned a few minutes later with the stuff. I sat at the table and rolled a joint.

"Stand in front of me, here. Take your wet smelly clothes off." She peeled herself out of the wet material.

As I lit the joint, I said, "Bend over and put the vibrator I your ass."

She took it and got it wet with her mouth. She bent over with her ass just inches away. She slowly got it past her sphincter muscle and was groaning to get the rest in. It was not big, so I pushed it the rest of the way in.

"Stay there, just like that, slut!" I took a strip of tape and place it across her ass. "This way the vibrator will not fall out. Now, stand up and turn around."

She grimaced, and turned around. I took a big hit off the joint and kissed her while blowing smoke down her throat.

"Hold it in!" I said, as I touched her breasts.

I reached behind her and turned on the vibrator. I left her standing there as I quietly smoke the rest. She was squirming and her nipples got as hard as a rock.

I picked up the wooden spoon and I took her into the dining room to the large table.

"Get up here and lay on your belly with your head hanging over the edge."

She laid down and got situated. The table turned out to be the perfect height. I unbuttoned my jeans and took out my cock. Obviously, I was harder that I have ever been, and I stuck my dick right into her mouth. I leaned over and turned up the vibrator. I leaned back a little and watched her head bob up and down my cock.

"Yea, suck it slut," I said. Her hips started bobbing up and down in rhythm with her head. I took the wooden spoon and spanked her ass. She moaned and it felt good on my dick. I spanked her again, harder. She moaned louder this time. It was an incredible sight, this good-looking babe, with a vibrator taped in her ass, sucking my cock.

I started hitting her with the spoon in different places. Harder and harder, slower, faster. Her ass was getting really red, and a random smack that was harder than the rest, left a little round imprint. The more I hit her, the harder she sucked. Her butt was bright shiny red and she started to cum. I was swatting her ass harder, and faster, hitting every spot I could reach. Her legs were shaking and her fingers were turning white from gripping the table. I gave her one last monster swat. I hit her with a full swing.

"Ooowwmwmmmwmm," she cried as I pulled my dick out of her mouth and shot my cum into her face. I took her hair and wiped myself off and she was still cumming. She took her hands and wiped my cum into mouth and was sucking her fingers.

I pulled up my pants and turned to leave. She was in her own world so I just left her on the table with the vibrator on high.

I knew where she lived.

** Part - 6

I remember lying there for what seemed like hours. Sometime ago, I reached back and peeled the duct tape off my ass and pulled the vibrator out. The batteries had died along the way. I was not quite sure what I was feeling, or what I was supposed to be feeling after what had happened. My head was still foggy.

The clock said 5:15 am. There was dried cum on my face, in my hair, and the dining room table was not in good shape. I wearily dragged myself upstairs to the shower and just stood there with the water running over me. I shocked myself because I was smiling as I was thinking about my situation. Blackmailed and used, I was in deep. I was certainly not able to report what happened to anyone. What was I going to say?

I made my way downstairs to get something to eat. The taste in my mouth was awful. I had too much to drink, and the pot he made me smoke was terrible. When I sat at the table I noticed an envelope address to "The Slave of the House." I just sat there and ate while staring at it. I really wanted to open it. Just thinking about the instructions the last letter contained was getting me horny. I had several orgasms yesterday, but I felt unsatisfied. I was embarrassed and ashamed at what happened, but it really sparked a desire that I had never felt before.

I realized that I was slowly rubbing my nipple on the edge of the table as I leaned forward to eat. I let my hand drop to my lap and stroked my pussy. It was sore, but wet. Why was I wet again? Where did these feelings come from? Why did I keep thinking about the men and women that had used and abused me last night? Why did it turn me on?

I cleaned up the dishes and sat on the couch with the envelope. I still had my hand between my legs rubbing my clit softly as I read the letter.

Slave,

Clean yourself up. This includes a COMPLETE enema, a douche, and make sure your pussy is smooth.

Make sure the house is spotless, and prepare a special dinner for two. You will have company tonight.

Wear black garters and stockings, no panties, and the sheerest red dress you can buy.

The doorbell will ring at exactly 7:00 PM.

During the day you must wear a short skirt with no panties, a white shirt and no bra.

You must stop every hour of the day (on the hour), no matter where you are, and rub your clit. DO NOT, under any circumstances, allow yourself to cum. I will know!

I immediately stopped rubbing my clit. I guess this counted as my first hour? I was about to burst with excitement. He was going to have dinner with me. Was it him that I found so attractive, or the things he was able to make me do? I still did not understand why I was acting this way. I understood that I had no choice but to do exactly what he made me do, but why did it excite me? Maybe he would keep me to himself tonight.

I knew I needed to get out and shop for the things to prepare for tonight so I decided to start my day. I would clean up and head out to the mall later. I sure did not look forward to an enema, but he would know if I didn't do it.

I put on my shortest skirt. It was older and too small. It covered my ass, but not by much. I found the thickest white shirt I owned. You could see my nipples through it, but at least it kept me from jiggling so much.

I started cleaning the house and had to work hard to get the stains off the table. It seemed that the harder I worked, the more worked up I got. I had to stop twice during the cleaning to play with myself. I would go and sit on the reclining chair and spread my legs over the sides. I licked my finger and rubbed it in circles around my clit. The first time I almost came when I touched it directly, so no more of that. I was really enjoying the build-up, but I really wanted to have an orgasm.

After the house was clean I went upstairs to do the dirty deed. I got undressed and went into the bathroom. I let the bottle sit in some hot water, to warm it up. I really enjoyed it when the nozzle slid into my pussy. It felt really good to douche. Standing in the shower and letting the liquid run down my legs was turning me on. I had never thought of it as sexy.

I got a Fleers enema bottle and warmed it up also. I put a dab of KY on my asshole and lay on my side. I worked the tip into my ass and slowly squeezed the bottle. Whoo, it felt weird. I had to stop several times and rest, letting my bowels relax. I finally got all of the liquid out of the bottle and stood up. Holding it in as long as I could was harder than I thought. I guess your body does not naturally like this kind of thing. Sitting on the toilet I relaxed and let the liquid out. It was almost as good as an orgasm, the relief.

I jumped back into the shower and washed again. I figured it was time to play with myself. I had to be careful because my clit was really sensitive. This time I decided to play with my nipples. I turned around and let the shower spray hit them directly and alternated twisting them both. This has always turned me on. My nipples are not huge, but when they are hard, they are prominent. I have always been able to have orgasms when my husband played with my nipples so I was not surprised that I had to stop playing with them so soon. I carefully ran a razor over my pussy making sure that it was as smooth as possible. I had never shaved completely before. I liked it immensely; it provided a whole new set of feelings. I felt much more naked and open this way.

After drying off and putting on my makeup, I dressed in the same clothes as before. The shirt was wrinkled, but wearable. As I walked through the house to the garage, I looked out all the windows to see if he was there. I never saw anything. It was Friday, he was probably at work.

I drove to the mall to get a new outfit, per his instructions. Driving down the street I noticed that it was at the top of the hour again. I slid my hand between my legs and inserted a finger into my pussy. I was definitely wet, as it just slid right in. I worked it around so I could rub the top of my cervix, where my G-spot was. I let the bumps in the road help me out and I lasted about 10 minutes before I had to quit.

I felt a little naked walking around the mall. No one could tell I didn't have any panties on, but my tits were getting plenty of stares. It seemed that there was a ton of guys there, which is unusual for the mall during the day. I went into Victoria's Secret to get the stockings and noticed a couple of teenagers following me. I had seen them several times, always around me, no matter what store I was at. They were standing outside looking in the store window. Every time I turned around, they turned their heads away.

I went to reach for the garters and accidentally dropped them on the floor. I slowly bent over at the waist to pick them up. I know the boys could see my pussy, my skirt lifted right up when I leaned over. I lingered there for a second, all bent over, and slid my hand between my legs and ran my finger through my slit. I felt so naughty, but I am sure the boys got a good look.

I stood up and walked over to pay for my items. On my way out, the boys were sitting on the bench, not looking my way. They got up and followed me as I walked to the next few stores trying to find a red dress. They must have become impatient because they were no longer there when I came out of the store. The dresses were in the back of the store and they certainly could not just hang out back there. Oh, well.

I went into a specialty shop and tried on several more dresses. The price was not a problem, as I had plenty of money, it was just difficult to find something appropriately naughty. I finally found a dress that looked right. It had a small bit of fabric to cover my tits, barely, and a drape of fabric down the middle that widened to cover my hips and ass. It was like a sheer body stocking that left nothing to the imagination. The bottom of the dress seemed to long, so I asked for another in a smaller size. The clerk said she would have to check in the back for it and would return soon.

I took off the dress and put on the garters and stockings. I wanted to make sure it all looked right. I sat there on the little seat in the dressing room, naked except for my hose, and leaned back to rub my clit. It was time to play with myself again. I was not sure that I could last through the day doing this, but I was going to. I was determined to make it. I had not ever let myself get this horny before. I have gone a set amount of time without an orgasm, but I was not teasing myself every hour when I did that.

I leaned my head back and heard myself quietly moan as I circled my clit. I slowly slid my fingers up and down my pussy lips and got my fingers wet. I slid my fingers into my pussy and spread my legs wider to give me room to maneuver. I thought I sensed someone there so I barely opened my eyes. The clerk was outside the room with my dress. She could just see inside the curtain and was standing there watching me. I felt my face blush and turn red, but I kept my fingers moving around for a few minutes more. The clerk never stopped watching me, but she finally cleared her throat to let me know she was there.

I stopped playing with my pussy and stood up. She handed me the hanger and turned to leave.

"Could you please help me with this?" I asked.

She entered the dressing room and we both blushed again when our eyes met.

"My hand is wet and I do not want to ruin the dress."

She got even more red and stammered, "C-certainly, Mam."

I could not believe this was happening. It smelled like sex, my sex, in the little room. I never even considered that I would be doing this, not in my wildest fantasies. I turned around and she helped me into the dress. As she zipped me up she said, "This seems a little small, Mam."

I turned around a few times in the mirror. The dress was skin-tight and the bottom of it was just below the tops of the stockings.

"Perfect," I said. "This will do just fine. Please help me undress and wrap this up for me please."

She nodded and unzipped me. I kept trying to stand as close to her as I could. She was pretty, in a teenage kind of way. She couldn't have been more than 18 or 19. As I stepped out of the dress I slid my hands up and squeezed my breasts and pulled my nipples. She watched my reflection in the mirror as I did this. She seemed nervous, but did not turn her eyes.

When she had finished, she turned to leave. "I will have this up front for you, Mam."

"Thank you!" I replied.

I was feeling wickedly naughty and hurried to get dressed. As I walked up to the counter she had a silly grin on her face and kept glancing at me as I paid. Since she was the only employee in sight and there were no other customers around, I looked her right in the eyes and held her attention. I reached under my skirt and put my finger into my pussy to get it wet. She never broke eye contact so I extended my finger to my mouth and sucked the juice right off. I smiled a little grin and turned and left.

God, I was horny. I can't believe I did that. I walked as fast as I could to the car. I did not see the boys from before and I certainly could not face her again. I did not feel ashamed, or embarrassed. I felt different, like a new me.

I drove home and laid my things out upstairs. I started dinner for the two of us and took another shower to get ready. It was another couple of hours before my new master was to be here, but I felt giddy to be ready for him.

** Part - 7

"Yes honey! No honey! Certainly dear" I said. "We need to be there by 7 PM so lets get a move on it!" My wife was upstairs getting dressed for the night of her life. Too bad she didn't know about it.

I had just gotten home from work and was certainly tired from the previous night's activities. My wife had gone out with her group of girlfriends, so I was in the clear. I was still in a semi state of shock from exactly what I had done. Blackmailing the neighbor next door was bad enough, but I had taken her out to a bunch of sex clubs and she had acted like an animal. She seemed to get off on the control I had over her. Her husband was out of town for several more weeks and I had plans to use her to the fullest.

"My my, you look great," I said as my wife came down the stairs. She was dressed in a short black dress and her "fuck me" pumps. She was not wearing a bra, which is my favorite thing in the world. All she knew is that we were going to have a special dinner served by a special person. She was untrusting of me because of all the crazy things I try to get her to do, but she was going along with it.

Looney
Looney
36 Followers