Next Generation Christian Kingdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perl10
perl10
60 Followers

Marcia was now flabbergasted. "Mistress Jennifer. You're kidding me right? One of the games our parents have us kids play is 'telegraph.' A message is passed from kid to kid to see how garbled the end result can be, and you expect me to believe that this is a good way to transmit information?"

"You're right, we do have our children play that game, but not to teach them that verbal communication is bad. We do it to show them the pitfalls of it, so that they will learn to do it better."

Marcia was clearly not convinced. "I'm sorry Mistress Jennifer, but I just don't see the benefits of not writing down what you expect of people."

"Look, the laziest most ineffective thing I could do to get you to learn this kingdom is to throw a book at you and say, 'Here. Read this.' If I am really interested in making sure you understand this kingdom, I am going to sit down with you, and walk you through everything, making sure I get the feedback I need that tells me you're grasping this... Like right now, you clearly are not."

After pausing for a moment, Lady Jennifer continued, "The real problem with the written word is that it carries far more weight than it deserves. This makes it a lot easier to re-interpret it in a manner never intended by the author."

The look on Marcia's face now bordered on mild annoyance. "Huh? ... Mistress Jennifer, you have now totally, and completely, lost me. I would say the written word makes it far more likely that people will get the words you intend"

"The words, yes, but not necessarily the message." Again, Lady Jennifer called upon another of her stories that she has told time and time again to new initiates. "As an example, take the 'Roe vs Wade' decision by the Supreme Court. This is the one that says women have the constitutionally protected right to an abortion.

"Imagine for a second that you had a time machine so that you could go back in time and talk to every single person who voted for our constitution, and each of its amendments. Then ask them if what they were voting for was intended to give women the right to kill their unborn children. I would be shocked if a single person answered yes, yet the vast majority of people in this country believe the constitution protects a woman's right to an abortion.

"Now, how do you suppose something like that could happen?"

For the second time today Marcia found herself in complete doubt of something she had just been completely sure of. This wasn't about the Roe vs. Wade decision. As a good Christian girl, she never believed in the validity of it for a second. It was easy for her to see why so many people believed it was so, but she had previously never given much thought to how something like this could have happened.

Lady Jennifer gave Marcia a few more moments to digest what she said, then continued. "I could go on and on, and cite example after example where messages are pulled out of our constitution that where never intended to be there. There are even examples of complete reinterpretation of things such as what happened with the second amendment.

"Here is an amendment stuck into the constitution with nine others to form what has been called the Bill of Rights from the very beginning. These rights were intended to protect the individual from the government, yet there is a large percentage of citizens who think that the second of those ten amendments is about insuring the government has the right to arm its military. The mere notion that governments need any rights is ludicrous, yet the gun-grabbers in this nation have no problems with defining it that way.

"And how does something like this occur?" Lady Jennifer asked rhetorically.

All Marcia could do was shrug that she didn't know.

"It's all because of the misplaced respect and authority given to the written word. Now don't get me wrong. The written word does have its place. It just can't be relied upon the way so many people do. Oh, and your non-verbal response earned you more spanks."

"Yes Mistress Jennifer," replied Marcia.

"If you want to ensure that a message gets delivered, you need people you can trust to pass it along. You inherently know this to be true about oral versus written accounts. If you happen to hear about something that occurred, would you rather read a witness' account, or talk to the witness directly?

"Quite frankly, I doubt that there has been a single law passed by any legislature that has not been used by a judge, or a lawyer, in a manner never intended by those who voted for it. The real sad thing is how so few people in this nation even consider this to be a problem."

Marcia had to agree with what Lady Jennifer was saying. It would go a long way to explaining why things are the way they are in this country. Yet she wasn't completely convinced. "Mistress Jennifer, what you say makes sense, but I can't shake the feeling that things would be better if we wrote down what is expected of us. As long as we are aware of the possible problems, as you have stated, they could be avoided. I'm sure there have been miscommunications down the chain of command that could have been avoided if they were in writing. And what about someone intentionally changing what is being passed down? Without having it in writing, how would you ever know?"

Lady Jennifer replied, "Oh... there have been some real knee-slappers of twisted communications, but relying on the written word has far more pitfalls, because when you use the written word you are inevitably going to wind up relying on it.

"When you read something you are only going to seek clarification if something doesn't make sense enough to go through the effort of contacting the author. When you get something directly from a person, any amount of confusion on your part can be cleared up immediately.

"As far as someone intentionally changing the communication, the written word is a poor protector against that. If there is someone along your chain of command that cannot be trusted, then our kingdom has bigger problems than intentionally changed messages.

"The foundation of our kingdom is trust, and trust doesn't just happen. It is carefully built through real and solid relationships. One of the key features of oral communication is that it requires you to know who the receiver of the information is. Written communication is the preferred method when you don't want to deal with those you are delivering the information to.

"I can see by the look on your face that you're still not buying this. I think this is another thing you'll have to trust me on. Much of your doubt comes from your prejudice against oral communication, and I can assure you, we are much better at it than you are."

Shifting gears, Lady Jennifer went on "OK then, where were we? That's right; we were discussing the sexual politics of this kingdom.

"You know, it's starting to get a bit chilly. How about we go back inside." Lady Jennifer led Marcia back inside, then over to the lounge were they were earlier. The sight of it made Marcia bring to the front of her mind the pain she still felt from what occurred on it.

Sitting in the same positions as earlier, Lady Jennifer continued, "What I have described so far applies to married women, except the part about what happens when you show your panties, that applies to both. So what will be required of you before then?" she asked rhetorically, "As far as men are concerned, you are off limits. No man can touch you until you say you are ready. Your status right now is as an initiate, and technically, you're still not a member of the kingdom. Your only participation of the kingdom will be through me.

"You will need to move to the next stage to be considered in the kingdom, at which time you will then be called a maiden. As a maiden you will only be permitted to perform the duties assigned to you, otherwise you must remain in your room. The only other reasons that you can be out of your room are to eat, and exercise.

"If you wish to go to the movies, or go to the mall and shop, or even go to the library, you will need a unmarried man as an escort."

Marcia replied a little sarcastically, "What? Mistress Jennifer, I thought this kingdom was built on trust. Don't you trust me to go out on my own?"

Replying as patiently as she could, Lady Marcia said, "Of course I trust you, but trust has nothing to do with it. This is about you learning that it is OK to be dependent on men, something our society says is very wrong for you, but I'm not ready to fully explain this at this time. You will understand the 'why' of this kingdom a lot better once you know the 'what' of it. Now be patient."

She continued, "If you decide that you want to go out, or even attend one of the many balls that my husband and I put on here, you will need to put your name on a list stating the 'what' and 'when' of your interest, then wait to select among the unmarried men who reply to be your escort.

"When the man shows up to take you out, you will at that time grant him the rights of a husband, except for the right of transferal. In other words, it is him, and only him, that has the right to do with you sexually as he pleases. There's more involved here than I am explaining, but the basic point I'm trying to get across here is that until you are married, you have a great deal of control over what men can have sex with you.

"And you can remain unmarried as long as you would like. There is no requirement to do so. If you don't mind sitting in your room watching television or reading a book, you don't even have to have sex with men at all."

Marcia noticed something in what Lady Jennifer was saying. "Mistress Jennifer, you keep mentioning the control I have over which men I have sex with until I am married, but it seems to me you are intentionally leaving out women."

"Well...." replied Lady Jennifer. "I wasn't planning to get into this right now, but I suppose this is as good a time as any. You may also have noticed that I have not fully defined what sex a man can demand of you, because this is related to the issue of sex with women.

"A man can't tell you to do just anything. He is limited to sexual commands only. Basically, anything that turns him on that he has commanded of you, you must do. Now, you're a bright girl, Marcia. What do you suppose is the number one thing that turns a man on to watch?"

Marcia's parents had done a pretty good job keeping their daughter innocent of many sexual things in our society, but this one was far too prevalent to avoid. "Watching women have sex with each other, of course."

"Very good. And I can assure you, you will be regularly commanded by men to 'put on a show.' Did you notice when I was talking about chaperones I said that I provide them to the couple, not just the man?

"Now going back to what I said earlier. I enjoy having sex with women all of the time, but I don't consider myself to be the slightest bit lesbian. I first started having sex with women because I knew it turned men on. It then turned me on knowing it turned them on. Eventually I saw the concept of lesbianism as something that was more about avoiding men, than it was about an attraction to women. Once I saw that, it allowed me to start enjoying sex with women, even though there were no men around to watch.

"How this all relates to you is that I have been commanded by my Queen to insure all the maidens in my care have their sexuality developed in a way that best prepares them for life in this kingdom. I do this by making sure they are comfortable with sex with women. The more comfortable you are with women, the more comfortable you will be with men. That doesn't work the other way around, by the way.

"So, getting back to your question. Plan on performing sex with women quite often."

Lady Jennifer paused, stood up and stretched. She took a few steps away from the lounge, and as she did so she said, "While there are a lot more things to discuss about the 'what' of our kingdom, I think it is time I started filling in some of the 'why'."

She then turned towards Marcia and asked, "But before I do, tell me how are you dealing with what I have said so far? This next phase of explanation is pretty intense, intellectually wise, so it's important that there isn't any major issues causing road blocks."

Marcia thought for few moments and replied, "Mistress Jennifer, it's hard to say how this is affecting me. Nothing you're telling me is matching up with how I was raised. I just keep telling myself that I trust my mother, and since she trusts you, I am willing to trust you also."

"I'm glad to hear that. The ability to trust is very important for all of us. People who are incapable of trusting others are always miserable people. Trust is something that we in this kingdom rely on, and seek to develop."

After pausing for a few moments, Lady Jennifer continued, "When I told you that we are a kingdom of relationships, I was describing the 'how' of this kingdom. The 'why' of our kingdom is more like a guiding principle. Of course an important guiding principle is our Christian faith, but we'll get into that later. There are a lot of Christian communities in this world, but that does not lead them to living the kind of lives that we live.

"Our kingdom was formed to celebrate the masculine and the feminine in mankind. We believe that all people will live better lives if men are expected to be the best men they can be, and women are expected to be the best women they can be.

"In contrast, modern liberal thinking says there are no true gender differences beyond biology. Men and women act the way they do because that is the way they were taught. Also, they believe that there is nothing in this world that men and women cannot do equally as well.

"Most people in our society know that this is not entirely true. They inherently know things like, sure, you could train a woman to be a good soldier; one that would even be effective in combat. Yet they also know that men can be trained to be much better soldiers.

"Most people know these things, but they have poor models to draw from on how to put any of this into action. When you couple this with the threats of gender discrimination lawsuits, you then have a real disincentive to do so.

"So how did we end up in the cultural mess that we are in? Feminists will tell you men are to blame, but that actually denies the power we women naturally have over men. We need to see how women play a crucial role in the gender conflicts we are in right now, if we are ever going to straighten things out.

"Let's go back to the beginning of the modern feminist movement. The state of affairs for women was not good. Far too many men were walking around with the presumption of superiority over women. It important to know that in order to believe you are superior to someone else, you must disrespect that person. They go hand in hand. It was clear, then, that our society at the time respected the things men did, and not respect the things women did.

"The first mistake that the feminists made was getting sucked into debating whether there are things men are better at than women. This makes it appear that there are valid reasons for feeling superior to others. There, of course, isn't any valid reasons for this. Just because you are better at something than someone else, doesn't make you a better person than him or her. Anyone who has a need to feel superior to others has serious self-esteem issues.

"The next mistake they made was proving that it was what males had to offer our society that should be valued, and not what women had to offer. Their actions only perpetuated and enhanced the myth of male superiority; it did nothing to diminish it. The feminists won't use these words, but they are in effect telling women they need to be more like men, yet you will never really convince anyone that women make better men.

"The worse thing they did was to convince a great majority of women that they had to put off having children in order to pursue a career. This is actually the worse thing about being a man. There is a great deal of pressure put on men to sacrifice their time with their family in order to climb the corporate ladder, yet feminists say that women must do the same.

"This has two very major negative impacts. The first is obvious. Women are told that they should develop transitory relationships with people at work, rather than the permanent relationships that will nourish them spiritually the rest of their, lives like the ones they will get with a family.

"But the most damaging aspect of insisting that women pursue a career is the message that women absolutely cannot trust men. The message feminists have for women is 'If you are a woman who allows herself to be put in a position where she depends on a man for anything, you are not only fool, but a traitor to all of womankind'."

Lady Jennifer paused here for dramatic effect, then continued. "The world that feminists have for women is one that I want no part of. I want to trust men. Quite frankly, I see no point to living if I can't trust men.

"The fact of the matter is, what all women actually want is respect. No matter how arduous or dirty a job is, if it gets enough respect, we'll do it. And this applies to both men and women. Money only plays a secondary role, because we only really complain about low pay because we see it as a lack of respect. That's where this 'equal pay for equal work' nonsense comes from.

"Take for example when you went across my lap earlier today. You did so because you wanted my respect, and you knew that was how you were going to get it. There may have been other reasons involved, but that was the primary one.

"So the question is, how do we as women get the respect we deserve? Do we take the easy route and start behaving in the ways men respect each other, or do we take the harder path of changing society to start respecting the things women have to offer?"

Again, another pause for dramatic effect. Marcia took that pause to reply, "Mistress Jennifer, my heart tells me that what you say is right, but my head can't get around the idea that to allow myself to be spanked is very demeaning. How does doing something demeaning gain me respect?"

"Your heart may know the truth, but your brain will continue to operate on what it was taught. All you really need to know is that someone you admire wanted something of you, and you provided it. In turn, I knew it was something you would not give to just anyone, so I knew it had great value. The fact that I demonstrated that I knew it had great value is the source of the respect you wanted.

"If I had just done what I did, then dumped you on the floor and walked away, you would have been devastated. The fact that I caressed you, and kissed you, and showed you how much respect I had for you changed everything thing about it. Like I said, we human beings will do anything, and I mean absolutely anything if there is enough respect involved. Just ask any would-be Muslim suicide bomber."

"That actually makes a lot of sense, Mistress Jennifer," replied Marcia.

"You should now also start to understand why it was so important that I spanked you when I did. If I hadn't, you would not have had the experience to grasp what I just told you. But there is more to learn, and that's the next step. Now stand up," Lady Jennifer commanded.

Marcia was quick to comply.

"Raise your dress, and show me your panties," she continued to command.

Marcia hesitantly did so, but only just enough so that the lower part of them could be seen.

"Higher, and spread your legs apart some." and when she complied, Lady Jennifer continued. "That's good. For the remainder of what I will explain to you, I want you to experience the emotions that are going through you right now. I also want easy access to reach between your thighs whenever I choose to. Is that understood?"

perl10
perl10
60 Followers