Next Generation Christian Kingdom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she said that, she knew that it was indeed possible, because she trusted her mother, and more importantly, she trusted her father. From there on a calm came over her as father pulled out a little, gave her a moment to breath, and then thrust again. This time she noticed the pain. His cock was too big, and angled all wrong, but she didn't care. She would endure. He held her there even longer this time, which give her a chance to relax, and figure out a better angle for her throat in order to accommodate him.

When he pulled back again to gave her another chance to breath, she knew with absolute certainty he was going all the way in, and with the same confidence, she knew she would handle it. The pain this time was worse as her nose was shoved into her father's pubic hair. It was worse... yet it was better. The more it hurt, the more she felt her father owned her. That was the closest emotion she could ascribe to what she was feeling.

When he finally pulled out to give her a chance to breath, she was beyond disappointed. She felt she had failed him because she knew she could have lasted longer. And the longer she lasted the more she proved to herself that she was owned by him -- that she was his property to do with as he pleased.

Five more times, Anthony dragged his daughter's head onto his cock. Each time he held her there a little longer, and each time he had to fight even harder not to come. He didn't want her to choke on his semen, so this was a very fine line he was balancing on. After the sixth time he pulled almost all the way out except for the very tip of his cock, then while holding her hair with his right hand, he stroked his cock with his left until he came.

Five more times, Marcia engulfed him and held him as if this was the only possible purpose she could ever have in life. Each time she prayed he would let her stay a little longer, and each time she was rewarded. After the sixth time she panicked once again, but this time it was because she thought he was pulling out. To her relief, she realized as she saw him stroking his cock that this meant he was about to cum.

When his semen started shooting into her mouth she welcomed it. 'The taste isn't so bad,' she thought. 'Maybe it was the consistency that gave women problems with it. It is a bit slimy.' All she knew was she felt honored by him. When she finally swallowed it hurt quite a bit, because her throat felt as if she had been punched there.

Anthony lifted his daughter onto her feet and gave her a big hug. "You did great, baby."

He pulled back and looked into her eyes and saw her beaming. She said, incredibly hoarse, "So did I pass?"

The hesitation from her father caused her concern. Finally he said, "Not yet." These words struck her with a force she had not thought possible. Then he continued, "Normally this would be the end. At least for any other woman I would initiate. In your case though, I still have another step."

"But Why?!" she cried, still not able to talk normally.

He continued, "It's important for you to understand that I would rather deal with the fall out to our relationship if you believed that I kicked you out unfairly, than deal with the fall out to our relationship if you believed I wanted you in so that I can have sex with you. My relationship with you is far more important than any sex act could be, and if you stay in, we will engage in sex -- a lot in fact.

"As such, when we move on to the spanking phase of this trial, I will make it so painful that the only way you could stay in is if you wanted it more than life itself." With that said, he walked over to the door as he put his pants back together, and let his wife in. She immediately ran over to her daughter and hugged her.

"How are you doing, honey?" she said.

"He said..." she started to say, and then gulped from the pain.

"Feels like you got kicked in the throat by a mule, huh?" her mother asked.

"If only," was her only possible reply.

"Don't worry," she continued. "You'll get used to it. I can take any man completely without a second thought to it now. As long as it isn't too thick to get in my throat, I can take any length."

"If I get the chance to get used to it." She said almost sarcastically. Then continuing almost in a panic. "He just told me I can still get kicked out. Do you know about this?"

"Yes, but I'm not worried. I know your stronger than he thinks you are. If you can get past what you just went through, then the caning you're about to get will be a snap. It's very painful, but it's just pain. It doesn't make you think you're going to choke to death like having a massive cock shoved down your throat does."

"What do you mean by caning?" Marcia asked.

Her father stepped in, "You'll find out soon enough. Evidently I haven't been administering it to your mother like I should have."

He strolled around his desk, put his jacket on the back of his chair, sat in it, then continued, "I'm going to need a little while to recover before we continue, so we have some time to talk. Sit down." He said this as he waved over to the couch up against the wall to his left.

Marcia and her mother sat down next to each other. It was then that Marcia noticed that this couch was exactly the same as the ones in Lady Jennifer's lounge. It was a rich leather couch with low wide arms. 'Perfect for putting a woman over for a severe spanking,' thought Marcia. She got a little wet just thinking about it.

"You mother tells me that you believe I have misled you in your religious training. Care to elaborate?" her father asked.

"In just a second, dad." Marcia looked over at her mother and asked, "What's your opinion on swallowing semen?"

Linda had one of those where-did-that-question-come-from looks, but recovered quickly when she realized it was obvious. "Love it. Can't get enough of it. I love it when a man shoots it in my mouth, and I especially love sucking it out of a well-fucked pussy. When your father gets through fucking you with a condom in a little while, I'll even suck the semen of it. I abhor the notion of a man's cum being thrown out in the garbage in a condom, or flushed down the toilet in tissue.

"You know, I'm glad you brought this up, because it ties in nicely with what I was talking about earlier in the car. It would be very easy to write off semen as disgusting. It has a funky taste, and the consistency of snot. You could easily choose that you want as little to do with it as possible, but where exactly will that get you?

"If you think that teaching a man that something he likes to do is repellent is somehow going to lead to something that benefits you, you're crazy. In the near future, we are going to spend a great deal of time on what it takes to make a man evil, but for now, one of the surest ways to do it is to teach him that what he likes to do is evil or wrong.

"Let me be as plain as I can be. Whether a man's cum is something you relish or revile is your choice to make. Most women believe that reviling it is something that just happens to them. They don't see it as a choice. To them, finding cum repellent is just a fact. Nothing more. What they demonstrate by this, is that they are the victims of their bodies, and not the masters of it. It's no different than the gag reflex that I know you had to overcome when your father pushed in. For most women, anything they have to overcome is something that is wrong, and must be avoided.

"Not me. I am the master of my body, and I choose to relish it. And this isn't some con either. If you're just acting like you like it, you will eventually gag or grimace, and ruin everything your trying to accomplish. But more importantly, you will be living a lie. And an important concept for your personal well being that you must understand is that you have a lot of control over what is the truth, and loving cum can be a truth if you so choose."

"I'm definitely going to choose to like it," replied Marcia. "You may find this hard to believe, but I actually felt honored when he came in me."

"That's great!" Linda exclaimed. "It's a sign that submission is flowing through you naturally. And you should be honored. Deeply honored. That emotion will serve you far better than believing you're doing your husband some big favor when you swallow his cum. I really pity women who feel that way. They have no clue how much they shut down the sexuality of the man in their life when they express that opinion in some way to him."

Linda's position on the couch put her facing towards her husband. When she looked over at him, she saw a slight smirk on her face. "Yes?" she asked.

"Oh, don't mind me," he said with his hands up in the air. "I love listening to women talk sex. Particularly when it benefits me."

"It always benefits you, dear," she responded. She looked over at Marcia, and said, "I think we've said enough for now. Go ahead and tell him how you feel. And be honest about it."

Marcia had been turned towards her mother, so she shifted around to face her father and said, "There have been some things I have been learning from Lord and Lady Jacob that have conflicted with the way you raised me, and I'm having a hard time trying to reconcile them. The big one was the fact you have raised me to be pro-life, and now it appears that I'm suppose to be pro-choice. Yet if there is anything you have stressed to me, it's that I should never compromise on my principles. What gives, dad?"

"It's actually quite simple," he began. "I raised you to have a proper sense of right and wrong, and I raised you to respect the sanctity of life. Nothing more. The fact that you are deeply troubled by what you are learning from Lord and Lady Jacob, I take as a point of pride, because it proves you are not easily swayed.

"The source of your trouble is that fact that you have a very immature understanding of what religion and politics are. But don't feel too bad. Most adults have a very immature understanding of them as well. Now that you are an adult, it's time to develop an adult understanding. Since what I am about to discuss with you I would regardless of whether you are in the kingdom, I don't see any reason we can't get started now.

"One of my core responsibilities as a squad leader is to instruct those beneath me, both men and women, in religious teachings. And note I said teaching; not preaching.

"When I do, I always begin with a quote from Thomas Jefferson. 'Say nothing of my religion. It is known to God and myself alone. '

"This quote speaks to me on two different levels, and it's important that you understand them as you listen to what follows. The first, and most important level is that I do not care what your opinion is on whether what I believe is right or wrong. If something I say inspires you, that's great. If you think I am wrong, too bad.

"The same is true for you. If you construed anything Lord Jacob said as you having to be pro-choice, then you're wrong. Simple as that. If they said you 'should' be pro-choice, then they were saying it in terms of what they believe will benefit you the most, not what they believe to be right.

"The second, and far more deeper level that this quote speaks to me is that you, or anyone else listening to what I have to say, can never fully understand my relationship with God. I am going to do my best with this imperfect tool called the English language to describe it, but don't believe for a second that you will ever completely comprehend it. At best, all I can do is only allude to my beliefs. It's up to you to take whatever meaning you feel applies.

"I'm sure Lady Jennifer covered what are words for, correct?" When Marcia nodded, he continued. "Words are nothing but tools to craft an idea for the purpose of communication. Some words make better tools than others, and probably the worst tools you could pull from the language toolbox are the words politics and religion. No two words have their meanings distorted by agendas, rather than for the purpose of communication, than them.

"Some people will say that there is no relationship between them -- that they have nothing to do with each other. These people like to scream 'separation of church and state' as if this was in our constitution, yet it's only found in a letter written to a church long ago. Others believe these words are one and the same, and have no real distinction. It's easy to point at some Muslims and Christians and accuse them of this, but I would throw in quite a few liberals and atheists as well, which I'll explain later.

"As you should know by now, we of this kingdom are big on dichotomies. The more we understand the existence of some, the more we find them in other places. Probably the most surprising one occurred when we tried to wrap our heads around good definitions for politics and religion. As far as we are concerned, they are not the same, yet at the same time, you can't define one without the other. That makes them a dichotomy.

"Let's begin with looking at the accepted definitions of religion. They include things like 'a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny,' or ' an institution to express a belief in a divine power.' Neither definition uses the word God, but all currently accepted definitions imply that God is required to define religion.

"My problem with these definitions is that anyone who accepts them can assume that if you don't believe in God then you don't have a religion. Yet if you buy the old saying that goes 'To choose not to choose is still a choice,' then you aught to see that if you don't believe in God that is still your religion. So everyone does indeed have a religion, it's just that some believe in a God, many gods, or no God at all.

"The same sort of problem exists with politics. The accepted definitions for it include 'the study of government of states and other political units,' or 'the profession devoted to governing and to political affairs.' These definitions make it seem like only those things that you want the government to do are your politics.

"Yet as a conservative, my politics include things that I don't want the government to do. I very much do not want the government to engage in welfare programs, and when I state this, liberals accuse me of wanting the poor to starve. The reality is that I do not believe the government is effective in solving these problems, and only just compounds them.

"From our perspective, our society needs new definitions for both these words. Many people will reject these definitions, because they don't fit within their agendas. But whether or not they accept them, you need to keep them straight in your head in order to better understand them.

"Beginning with religion, our new definition is 'the values you use to define who you are.'

"Notice that there is no mention of God in this definition. We see religion as what you do to determine who you are. Far too many people in our society see themselves as something that just happened. They didn't put much thought into how they become what they became, so these people have a very weak religion. I find it ironic that most of the people who claim not to be religious do so because they don't want others to decide for themselves what they want to believe, yet they demonstrate no control over determining who they want to be either.

"So our view is that it is the religious people who make the conscience thought in controlling who they are, and the more religious a person is, the more thought they have put into it. Sure, many have decided to use the definitions provided by others, but the facts are, they have at least made choices to become something, rather than just be a product of their environment.

"As for our new definition of politics, we define it as 'determining the norms and customs that the members of any society use to interact with one another.'

"Here is another definition that is missing a word commonly found in it, and in this case the word is government. It is important that the word is removed, because as long as it is in there, liberals can always dominate the debate.

"Yet removing this word simply reflects reality. The government does not determine the norms and customs of our society. Anyone being passed by everyone else on the freeway doing 75 in a 65 mph zone knows that laws do not determine what we do. They can effect what we do, but they do not determine it. We must think beyond government if we want to be effective in determining how we are to interact with each other.

"Once we have God out of the definition of religion, and government out of the definition politics, its now possible to have meaningful discussions on these subjects. More importantly, religion can now be seen as an integral part of any discussion on politics, because our preference in politics comes from how we define ourselves.

"Yet as much as our preference in politics comes from our religious values, there is an important distinction between them that must be understood. Understanding this distinction is critical in understanding religion and politics, and that is 'for a truly functional society, no member of it needs to agree with anyone else on religion, yet we all should agree on politics.' This is the core of the dichotomy, and why they are related and cannot be defined without the other.

"From our perspective on religion, no two people can agree on religion. The only way that two people could have the same religion is if they were both the same person. While it is possible for many people to share the same values, most of those values are not valued the same.

"As an example, take a common Christian value that homosexuality is wrong. Most value this, but few would be the kind of person that stands on the side of a gay pride parade with a sign that screams "GOD HATES FAGS." That kind of person does not have the same religion as most Christians do.

"Once you have accepted that we all can't have the same religion, it is a lot easier to see that we all can share the same politics. Politics are not about who we are, but how we agree to deal with each other. Far too many people use their politics to define who they are, and this is a mistake. No one should ever compromise on his or her religion, but we all must compromise for the sake of politics; that's the name of the game.

"Like I said earlier, many people will disagree completely with these definitions. If you are a liberal who believes that only the government can solve our problems, you will never accept a definition that allows a discussion of us working together without it. It's very important for liberals that people who want to implement other means to solve these things in the private sector be labeled as people who really don't care to see them solved.

"I was listening to a radio show recently where a liberal was attempting to prove that true patriotism requires liberal thinking, and an important core of that view point was how he saw taxation. To him, it was simply the physical manifestation of teamwork, where we all prove we are in this together. The fact that conservatives perceive taxation as only confiscation was all he needed to see them as unpatriotic. He just wished that conservatives would admit that we are not in this together -- that we are each in it for ourselves -- and stop calling themselves as patriots.

"It takes a very twisted mind to believe that only when you cooperate with what you are required to do by force of law can you prove your patriotism. These people would have to completely shatter every concept of who they think they are to accept our definition of politics, so don't hold your breath. I certainly will never accept this guys definition of patriotism.

"The same is true for atheists on religion -- although the percentage of those who would disagree is much smaller for them than liberals on politics. I would say most atheists would not object to this new definition of religion. Many would in fact welcome this definition, because it would reflect how much thought they have put into what they believe. But still, a very vocal minority certainly would disagree.