Nia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers

At last, I needed to taste her more than I needed to play, and my tongue slid between her swollen lips, making her gasp out loud at the sudden invasion, the sensation of my mouth on her, licking, sucking, and nibbling. Her hands cradled my head as she held me against her, my senses filled with the scent and taste of her as I licked and savoured, and she hunched her groin against me as hard as she could, bearing down on my face as I strained against her. I licked her soft spongy little anus, probing with my tongue pointed as I pushed into her, rubbing her clitoris gently with my thumb as I slowly invaded her secret place. I could feel her getting close, her gasps and sighs, her insistent movements against me, the tension in her thighs as they enfolded my head, all told me she was nearing that place, and when I jammed my tongue into her anus as hard as I could, she came with a loud groaning sigh, her back arching as her fluids sprayed out of her, squirting across my face and neck, bathing me in her scent and taste. I kept stabbing my tongue into her while rubbing her clitoris, and her orgasm rolled on and on, the tendons in her thighs like steel wires as she tensed and clamped them around my head, locking me against her as she rode her climax to its end, her breathing coming in a series of hitching groans as each comber of pleasure rolled over her.

Now her knees opened and she slumped back, twitching and shuddering as her orgasm swirled and slowly faded from her, her arms spread wide, totally at peace now, a small satisfied smile on her face as her breathing evened-out and her heart rate returned to normal. I kissed her swollen pussy one last time, making her jump and giggle as she sighed happily, and reached for the wash-cloth to swab my face and neck of her richly-scented ejaculate, burying my face in the cloth for a moment to breathe-in her exciting, delicate, fresh aroma one more time.

I moved up to lie next to her, her arm coming around me as she pulled herself up against me, and kissed me deeply, her tongue sliding around against mine as we tasted each other again.

"Mmmm! You taste like me! Do I always taste so nice?" she murmured, a small smile dancing on her lips.

I pulled her close, my hands slipping down to hold her by her delectably taut little buttocks, my cock between us as the effects of her kiss made themselves felt on me.

"Princess, you always taste wonderful! I could eat you every day, and nothing else!" I grinned, and I meant it; she really was delicious!

"Darling Bear, you always know exactly what to say!" she murmured back, a slow, sleepy smile gracing her lips as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself into the crook of my neck, her breathing slowing almost immediately as she slipped into sleep.

I lay for a while, enjoying the feel of her warm silky skin against mine, the tantalising scent of her hair, and the warm, subtle scent complex that always surrounded her, that perfume, aroma, call it what you will, that was uniquely hers, that always said to me 'Nia'; I could have found her if I were blindfolded in a coal-mine at midnight just by following the tendrils of that subtle scent.

When she was deeply asleep, I pulled the covers up over her, and quietly slid out of bed, to take a shower in the main bathroom rather than disturb her by using our own little en-suite shower room, and then go back to doing a little light reading; the criminal careers of some of the most unsavoury looking characters I hope never to meet.

After an hour or so, I called up and ordered some Chinese; I wasn't in the mood to cook, and I didn't think Nia would welcome the idea of dining out, and woke her to have a shower before dinner arrived.

We tacitly agreed to not discuss the papers we'd received earlier over dinner, electing to enjoy our informal meal, chat about friends, upcoming projects, anything except the search for Hu'e.

Once we'd finished, I outlined my immediate plan.

"Princess, I'm going to call this Tang Tao Lieng person in Hong Kong tonight; Thawip made a point of mentioning him, so I think I'd better take the hint. Hopefully he'll be able to help us narrow-down who we should be concentrating on; this stuff here is too dense, there's too much information, we really need to talk to someone who can separate the sheep from the goats for us; I think I can feel the shape of what we need to do next, but there's too much else in the way. So let's get some real help; agreed?"

She nodded agreement.

"You'll have to call him after midnight; Hong Kong's 8 hours ahead of us, so right now it's 4am there; I doubt he'd be feeling very cooperative if you call him right now!"

++++

Friday, April 29, 2011

San Francisco

Park Presidio & Balboa

Bethany stepped off the Muni train onto the sidewalk and began walking home, cursing venal mechanics who wanted exorbitant sums for dinky little repairs, Chevrolet for making such easily damaged cars, Cory for buying her the Chevelle in the first place -- classic my ass, she thought, if it was such a classic, why did she hear everyone in the service bay snickering as she left? And why the hell did the Service Center have to be all the way down at El Camino and Alemany? Was that even in San Francisco? No it wasn't. With her head full of dark thoughts of what she was going to do to him for not buying her the Toyota, it took her a moment to realise someone was calling out to her.

"Hey, Lady, you dropped something, hey, excuse me...!"

She looked behind her, seeing a Chinese boy, maybe 12 or 13, wearing an old 'Tygers of Pan Tang' t-shirt and expensive-looking new sneakers.

"I'm sorry, did you speak to me?" she asked, and the kid nodded, holding out something in his hand. Bethany looked at it; it was a button of some sort.

She smiled at him. "I'm sorry, that's not mine, you must be mistaken."

The boy shook his head. "I saw it fall from your pocket, lady, who else could it belong to?"

Bethany grinned and took it from him, a strange feeling of...anticipation, significant and important flashing through her as she touched his hand, then it was gone as quickly as it came, leaving her momentarily disoriented. Shaking the odd feeling off, she examined the object closely. It was some kind of Chinese New Year token, maybe, a red ceramic coin-shaped token with a golden tiger face embossed on it, quite attractive really, with a feel of...antiquity? No matter, it was attractive enough to keep as a conversation piece, if nothing else.

"Well, OK" she smiled, "Thank you!"

She turned to continue her way home, but an impulse made her turn to the boy again.

"I still say this isn't mine, but thank you anyway, it was very kind of you to stop me like that. What's your name?" she asked him.

"The boy grinned. "Me? My name's Hu, but you can call me...Jamie."

Bethany smiled. "Well thank you again, Jamie, you have a good evening, OK?"

Jamie winked at her.

"You too, Bethany!" he grinned, and Bethany smiled back at him, turned and continued on her way home, her annoyance at Cory forgotten for some reason, her fine oriental features showing only a happy anticipation at getting home to her family at the end of a long day. It wasn't until she was almost home that it suddenly struck her; he'd called her by her name, but she hadn't told him her name...had she?

The boy watched her leave, the evening sun and the shadows off the overhead cables momentarily banding his face, striping him black and gold and making his eyes flare orange for a second, then he smiled and sauntered away.

++++

By the time I got to call my new contact in Hong Kong, Nia was long asleep; she'd had a strenuous evening and a good meal, and by 12 am was struggling to keep her eyes open; her constant yawning was making me yawn along with her, but eventually she got the hint and went to bed. I dialled the number Thawip had had given me.

The line burred a couple of times, then answered with a beep.

"Organised Crime & Fraud Reporting, Lieng here" said a cultured oriental voice, just a hint of accent in an otherwise flawless English pronunciation.

"Hello," I replied, "is this Tang Tao Lieng?" I asked.

"This is he, how may I help you?" asked the voice.

This was it.

"You won't know me, but I was given your name by a friend in the Royal Thai Army Border Force, Colonel Thawip Netniyom. My name is ..."

He interrupted me. "James, James Morrison, yes, Thawip spoke with me about you and your...problem, I was wondering when you would be calling me!"

At least he was on the ball, which was reassuring.

He continued.

"I've been looking at the information Thawip sent you, much of it is intelligence we already had, some of it adds to what we already knew, the whole thing though is very informative. Do you have Skype? I don't want to discuss this over an open telephone line."

I gave him my Skype address, and he told me to stand by, before hanging up.

I immediately went into the bedroom and flipped open my laptop and enabled Skype, and a few seconds later the video-call tone sounded. I answered, and there was the face of Lieng, a young-looking Chinese man of indeterminate age, in blue Hong Kong Police Force coveralls.

He smiled. "You are a lot like Thawip described you, James, he was very...glad to help you, he likes you very much!"

I was curious about how they knew each other, and Lieng was happy to chat informally.

"When I joined the police, Hong Kong was still a Crown Colony. I served under Harry Waterfield, and he sent me on my first assignment, as part of the diplomatic protection unit at the Thai Embassy. Thawip was the Defence Attaché, and we became friendly. When Hong Kong was handed back in 1997, Harry left, as did a lot of good officers, to go to Brunei, Singapore, Oman, and I became one of the senior officers, and because Harry had trained me, I was respected and quickly promoted; he's still a legend here!"

"The unit I lead investigates organised crime and fraud, especially corporate fraud; the lifeblood of Hong Kong is the banking system, if the mainland lost faith in it, that would be the end of us as a Special Administrative Area, so we keep close tabs on those we suspect of activities which would impact negatively on the image of Hong Kong as a safe place to keep your money. Some of those people you have been looking at, and the organisations they work for, have been on our radar for a while now. Tell me, James, what do you know of the 'Triads'"?

All I could honestly say was that I had seen and heard references to this group, but had no idea what they really were. Lieng gave me a quick rundown of the activities of the most powerful and widespread of the Triad groups, Sun Yee On, Wo Shing Wo, Wo Hop To, The Kuomintang, or KMT, and the 14K. My ears pricked up at the mention of these last two. He even told me that one of the larger groups, The Black Dragon, was active and powerful in the UK, which stunned me.

I had a question about this stuff, something that was nagging at me.

"Lieng, this man, Jimmy Han Wu, where does he come into it all, why is he so prominent in your reports?"

Lieng grinned at me.

"I was wondering if you would notice him! Han Wu is the grandson of a Nationalist Army General who was one of Chiang Kai Shek's henchmen in the Nationalist, or Kuomintang Army during the1920's and 30's. After the defeat of the Nationalists in 1949 by the Communist forces, Chiang retreated to Formosa, but part of the Kuomintang Army refused to settle in Formosa, instead they moved west and south, into the hills and jungles of Northern Burma, Thailand and Laos, and began recruiting local warlords and bandits and organising them into criminal gangs. They created the world's first reliable supply of heroin, and the area they still largely control is called The Golden Triangle. Han Wu is part of that, but is also a powerful and long-standing member of 14K Triad, with a foot in both camps, and many powerful connections. As luck would have it, we have him in custody, he made the mistake of coming here once too often, and we apprehended him at Chek lap Kok as he was boarding a flight to Vancouver.

"I have been hearing some fascinating stories from him about what he's been doing. I'm holding him for as long as I need him to tell me things, and he keeps telling me things, because the alternative is a dimly-lit room and a rope in Beijing. Under British rule, because of the laws they insisted on saddling themselves with, he could come and go with impunity; all he need was a good lawyer, and the Triads have lots of those. Today, we have a slightly more realistic approach, which is talk or hang, choose now. None of his mainland political connections will say a word in his defence, otherwise we will start looking at them too, and we have plenty of rope..."

I was taking this all in, and I sensed Nia behind me, looked at her to see her eyes large as she listened to our conversation.

"Tell me, Lieng," I asked, "What do you know of his or his cronies' involvement in the baby traficking racket, in Vietnam especially?"

Lieng leaned closer to the screen, a look of distaste on his face.

"I have learned much over the years of what he and his 'Snake-Head' friends have been doing with babies, girls, slaves, it is a sickening story, like something out of the corrupt Imperial past; babies stolen for sale in the west, peasants kidnapped and sold as slaves to Burmese and Laotian warlords for their poppy plantations, young girls lured away or seized and sold into brothels in Brazil, Russia, Korea, Japan. The babies were always funnelled through Thailand and into Singapore, and then sold in Canada and the US, the new Russian states. A few have gone to England, but not many, it is a small place, with a closed border, and it is very difficult to slip in and out quietly, not like America, with its hundreds of miles of unmonitored border with Canada."

"I'm sending you a contact in Singapore who heads a unit similar to mine, but concentrating on child trafficking. Han Wu has been most diligent in keeping records, and my friend in Singapore has them as well, he will be able to do more for you there than I can here. I think you will be able to track your sister better with him, he has good contacts in the west, especially in America and Canada, and I think you will have some luck with him. I must go now, this connection will be noticed if I keep it open for too long, but I wish you luck!"

He leaned towards the screen again,

"And miss...?"

Nia looked up, startled, as he spoke to her for the first time.

"Do not worry, Hu Ye will protect her!"

He broke the connection, leaving Nia looking stunned at his words.

"Jamie, did you...!" she began, and I nodded, as stunned as she.

"How did he know, Jamie, how did he know?" she asked me, and I could only shake my head.

"I don't know, princess, I really don't, but I'm glad he does!"

I opened my message box and read off the contact Lieng had sent me.

"Nia look at this, it's the man in Singapore, Kalbahadur Limbu, he's a Police Inspector."

I called the number, and was rewarded with an immediate response.

"Hello, I would like to speak To Inspector Limbu, please, I'm calling from England!" I said.

"You're speaking to him," he replied, "How may I help you?"

I switched the phone to loudspeaker and took a deep breath. "Inspector, My name is James Morrison, I was told to speak with you by Tang Tao Lieng in Hong Kong, I am trying to track a child that was stolen in Vietnam, from the Da Nang area and sold in December 1983 or January 1984; I have a description of her..."

The inspector interrupted me.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Morrison, but I have a great deal of information, about a great many individuals, children or otherwise. I know the case you are talking about, Lieng was quite thorough in the materials he sent me, but I will need some time to cross reference what you have with the material Lieutenant Lieng has sent me. Do you have anything other than the information from Lieng, something that can be used to identify the child?"

Nia sat bolt upright.

"Jamie, the stuff you brought from Da Nang, my spreadsheet! Tell him yes, get an email address, we can get this to him right away!"

I passed this on, and the inspector gave me his email, and hung up after promising me we would speak again soon.

Nia was in a state of high excitement now, pacing and muttering as soon as she'd emailed her spreadsheet to the Inspector.

"Jamie, I can feel it, we're getting somewhere at last, oh please, let him have the stuff we need, I can't take this anymore!"

I hugged her to me, trying to calm her down, she was almost babbling now, talking about booking flights to Singapore in the morning, wild stuff like that. I managed to convince her to wait, to let Limbu do his search through his files, then, if anything turned up, we'd start making travel plans.

At last I persuaded her to go back to bed, it was almost 2 am now, and I was feeling the effects as well. As far as I was concerned, we'd done everything we could from this end, now it was time to wait, and hope that the people in Singapore could come up with a lead.

I have to admit, though, I was enjoying the paper chase; we were slowly solving a 28 year-old puzzle, and we'd been bounced around the world with it, but the journey had been nothing if not fascinating! I was feeling like Holmes and Watson, when Holmes would start a case with 'Watson, the game's afoot'! It finally felt as if the game was definitely now; at last the people who could most likely help us were on-board; perhaps we were finally going somewhere. So far, the search through Asia, shadowy criminal conspiracies, hip-shooting coppers and western-marshal types in the wild places of the world, underground railways transporting drugs, slaves, stolen babies, it all sounded like a bad pastiche of a Bond novel, only we weren't writing the script here.

As I climbed into bed, Nia pulled herself close to me, cuddling down tight against me, her eyes bright in the dim light from corridor light, and I could see the unshed tears.

"Polar bear, how close do you think we are? Really?" she asked me, and I realised now was not the time to fob her off.

"Baby Girl, I really can't guess; everything we've done so far has led us here, now someone else has to pick it up, and I'm not going to second guess him, not now. Leave it alone, princess, give it time for something to turn up; you heard the man, he has a lot of information, let his people sort through what they can, maybe we'll hear something soon."

That seemed to satisfy her, and she relaxed against me, and within minutes, her deep breathing told me she'd dropped off at last.

+++

I woke in the early hours with Nia's tongue in my ear. When she pulled me off the ceiling and stopped laughing at my expression, she cuddled up close and slid her hands inside my shorts.

"So Jamie, is junior ready for another workout? Well goodness me, I do believe he is!" she smirked, holding my rapidly erecting penis as I returned the favour and pinched her beauteous little bum gently, making her laugh and quiver delightfully.

Nia kissed me happily as I pulled her closer by the simple expedient of grabbing her bum and yanking her up against me, where she immediately began rubbing herself against my almost painfully erect cock. I slipped my hands inside her panties, enjoying the silky warmth of her taut cheeks as she rubbed herself more seriously against me.

I wanted to see more of her, so I began pulling her t-shirt off over her head, while she hooked her fingers into the waistband of my shorts, pushing them down and allowing my cock to spring free into her warm hands, where she cupped and squeezed my balls gently and slowly pumped my cock.

My gorgeous sister is too beautiful to resist for more than a few seconds, as if I ever would, and I slipped my hand between her thighs, feeling her wetness as I slid a finger between her swelling labia, and slowly rubbed her slick little pussy, making her gasp and wriggle delightfully. As I slid my finger into her, her nectar flowed and covered my hand, lubricating my fingers as I slid a second finger into her, slowly pumping her pussy, opening her lips further and making her gasp and sigh as I frigged her pussy. All the while, Nia kept up the pumping, squeezing motion on my cock, masturbating me as I masturbated her. I watched the flush bloom on her cheeks and spread down her neck as her arousal climbed, her grin slowly transmuting into a soft smile as we pleasured each other, my cock aching for release, the need to fuck my beautiful Eurasian sister becoming almost unbearable.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers