Nia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers

At last, she let go of me, pushing me onto my back as she straddled me, rising up as she pulled my cock into position before slowly sliding herself down onto me with a hiss of satisfaction, her warm pussy clasping me tightly as she began to rise and fall. My hands slid around her waist and up to her delicate little breasts, seeking out her sexy nipples to gently tug , squeeze and roll them between thumb and forefinger, making her gasp and grind herself harder against me.

As I played with and teased her nipples, her hands covered mine, pressing my hands against her breasts, forcing my hands to maul her nipples as she gasped and pumped above me, working herself up, until, with a loud gasping groan, she came, her juices flooding out of her as she orgasmed, the ripples as she clamped and released me almost too much to bear as her pussy squeezed and sucked at me.

Finally, she slumped down, her heart hammering against mine as her exertions caught up with her, her breathing fast and shallow. When her breathing had slowed, and the pulse in her neck had stopped fluttering quite so visibly, she leaned up and grinned at me.

"Thank you, Polar Bear, and now for something completely different! You ready, big boy?"

For answer I flexed my cock, and her eyes danced as she grinned wickedly. She slid off me, gasping as my cock 'popped' out of her, and reached into the bedside night stand, to take out a tube of some sort.

"What's that, Princess?" I asked, and she grinned again.

"KY jelly, we're going to need it for what I've got in mind!"

With that, she squeezed a large glob onto her finger and immediately spread it over the head of my cock, the cold gel making my cock jump. She pumped me a few times, making sure I wasn't losing interest, then lay back and pulled her legs up until her little anus was peeping at me.

"Lubricate me, Jamie, and be generous, this is going to take some doing!" she smiled, and I did the same she'd done for me, squeezing a large blob of gel onto my fingertip, and then I looked at her.

"Do it Jamie, I want this too!" she grinned, and so I spread the gel all round and into her little hole, feeling the tightness compared to when I fingered her pussy. I squeezed more in there, I figured more was better than too little, and tossed the tube of gel onto the bed. By now my cock was steel-hard in anticipation, I had seen this in porn videos and heard about it, of course, but this was a new thing for us, so I wanted to go slow and get it right, not hurt her.

I knelt between her wide-spread thighs, and pushed her legs up again, lifting her pelvis until her sexy little bumhole was pointed straight at me, and I pushed myself up to the entrance to rest the tip of my cock up against her hole.

Nia looked me into the eyes, a wicked little smile on her face.

"Do it Jamie, stick it in me, shove your cock in my arse, you know you want to!" she breathed at me, and she was right, I really wanted this, so I leaned up and began slowly pushing. Nia began breathing in short, huffing gasps as I pushed forward, trying not to think of the tightness surrounding my cockhead as I tried to slide it in past her anal ring.

Suddenly my head popped in, her ring snapping tight around the shaft of my cock, and Nia gave a loud groan as her eyes squeezed shut. The tightness and constriction on my cock was delightful, the feeling as I slowly slid forward utterly indescribable as her anal tube pulsed and squeezed around me as I sank deeper into her.

"Slowly Polar Bear, give me time to ...aaahhh, yesss...slower, please baby...!" she muttered as I slowly slid in until I was all the way in, my entire length sheathed in her glove-tight anus. I stopped, to give her time to get used to my cock shoved all the way up inside her arse, the feeling of her anal tube pulsating gently around me new and very exciting.

Eventually she opened her eyes and smiled naughtily at me.

"Well, what are you waiting for, a written invitation? Fuck me, Jamie!" she giggled, and I took her at her word. As I slid back out of her, her breathing notched up until she was gasping as I slid nearly all the way out of her, and when I slid back in, she almost went crazy.

"Ooooh Yesss!!...Oh My God, Yesss Jamie, yesss, fucking Christ, yesss, harder, Jamie, fucking HARDER!"

With that, I pumped and pummelled, ramming my cock into her arse as hard as I could, Nia moaning and pushing back against me, her anus rippling and pulsing around me as she orgasmed almost continually. I was having difficulty in not coming myself; the sensations I was getting from fucking Nia's arse was like nothing I had ever experienced before, and it was the most exciting sexual act I had ever committed, all of these things playing in my mind as I humped and pumped, my orgasm building, promising to be like none I had ever experienced before.

"Princess...I'm going to come, Oh, God! " I moaned, and with that Nia climaxed with a heartfelt scream of release, her juices squirting out of her and over my midsection in a spray of warmth as her anal tube rippled and clenched at me. I couldn't hold out any more, and came with a loud groan, my spunk roaring out of me, my cock swelling up to wedge in her tight anal tube as I fired blast after blast of spunk at high speed into her depths. I felt something deep inside me convulse with the force I came, jet after jet of high-pressure spunk bulleting out of me. As I bathed her insides with my seed, Nia came again, another giant orgasm sweeping over her and making her anus constrict me even further, the jets of spunk continuing as I literally emptied myself into her. I think I used up a week's worth in that one glorious shag, coming like I had never come before, but fuck, it was worth it!

As our mutual orgasm subsided, I lay in her arms, Nia gently and lightly kissing my face and neck as the tails and curls of orgasm faded and died away inside her. The tightness of her anus was keeping me hard, and she suddenly giggled.

"Polar Bear, I can feel your pulse, in my bum, that's so funny!" I started grinning as she giggled, and pretty soon I was giggling as well.

"Just imagine, Jamie, if that was the only way to take someone's pulse, the doctor's surgeries would be standing room only!" and I cracked up again at the image she'd conjured up.

Eventually the fit of giggles passed, and I was able to withdraw from her tight little hole, spunk gushing out as I unplugged her rectum.

"Christ, Jamie, how much of this did you do?" she laughed, holding a cloth to herself to stem the flow of semen dribbling out of her rectum.

"That was the dirtiest, most depraved, most fun thing I have ever done!" she grinned, "We are definitely doing this again, just not tonight, I feel like I've got a doorknob stuck up my bum!"

++++

Nearly a week went by before we heard anything more on the subject of Hu'e. I was woken in the middle of the night by the house phone ringing, and when I answered, it was Limbu, calling from Singapore.

"Mr. Morrison, thank you for the information you provided from your...friend in Vietnam, it has certainly illuminated several areas we were lacking in information. My team has been cross-checking the information from Lieng, and we believe we have identified the time and date of the sale of the child known as Hu'e Vienh Lo. A child matching the general description you gave us of the child you are seeking, with corresponding identifying marks, in particular the neck birthmark, was boarded on a British Airways flight to Vancouver, in the company of a woman claiming to be her adoptive mother on December 31, 1983. The papers shown appeared to be genuine, but the identity of the woman was later found to be spurious.

"We have reason to believe the child was 'laundered' through one of several corrupt adoption agencies, and I have a contact in The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Organised Crime unit in Toronto who has made a particular study of these agencies, their owners, agents and middlemen, and has had a lot of success in tracking down these stolen children and bringing the criminals involved to book. I have sent him details of your search, plus most of the correspondence from Lieng, and I have emailed you his details, I would suggest you call him as soon as you can."

I was gratified that they had managed to make the connection to Canada that had only been hinted at. I thanked Limbu, and hung up, waking Nia to tell her the news.

"Princess, wake up, I have some news, wake up!"

She was her usual alert self when first woken.

"Huh? Whassup, wha's goin' on Jamie?"

I told her about the conversation I'd just had with the man in Singapore, that they had managed to track Hu'e to Vancouver, and that I had a contact name with the Mounties, and that come what may, we were going to Canada; we were too close now, and I could feel the end of the chase looming. So could Nia, and she was ready to go, to track her sister down at last, and make her mother's heart whole again.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers