Nia: Playtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"I don't know I didn't have a boyfriend until recently. I should have my period in a couple days, unless Ben worked really well on us both." Constance giggles and rocks with me a little.

"Would be nice I think, never tried two babes at once. Most likely you will have your period Sam and we can try in earnest next time. Might be a good idea to stagger you two so there is not much time that Ben does not get sex with one of you." I sigh and look at Ben.

"Might be a good idea, though we don't know if Ben will work in Sam, I'm something of a given on getting pregnant from him, if Sam can then we have better information. Feeding on likely will help, course it's possible you can't feed on the woman to breed her." Sam and Ben look at me then each other.

"I've been thinking about it, you got pregnant without being fed on, took six months of trying. Now it could be that there is magic hindering it and you being immune negated the magic. Suppose instead, the men have lazy sperm so it's harder. I called Europe and asked they looked it up one of the women pregnant from a vampire was with a two hundred year old. There is no record of her being immune to the magic they tried for three years I think." I look up at Constance and smile, she smiles back.

"That would be a good reason it's rare, lazy sperm does not always work. There is another thought, suppose instead of lazy it is short lived. Regular sperm lives up to three days, suppose vampire sperm lives a shorter amount of time, only one day or day and a half."

"Yes I think I see the problem with that, I will have to speak to the doctors. They are far better at this than I am, when I was alive laudanum and cocaine were cure all's. Ah my stop have fun with your game, I still don't see what you find so good about it." I laugh as Constance gets up to go out the door, she looks back at me.

"D&D is like writing a book we are given a scene and decide what we each do in it. You love to read I know that, it's really the same thing." Constance smiles at me.

"Perhaps I will try it in Phoenix, we are returning in six days?"

"Seven days Twitch wants an extra day to be sure her child is doing good." Sam says coming over to sit where Constance was sitting.

Constance nods and is gone Ben sulks in his side of the limo as Sam pulls me into her lap. Sam puts a hand to my breast to turn me a little then leans down and kisses me. I lie there under her and revel in her tender kisses to my lips, my nose, and my neck. I'm starting to get a little excited when Ben grabs me and pulls me over into his lap. I look up at him and pout he looks down and laughs, I poke him a couple times.

The rumble of the limo going over the cow guard alerts us that we are there. I check the gold watch I gave Ben its nine thirty. Wondering how we got here so fast, usually it's not until ten at least, I lie on Ben's lap. I look up at him and can't help but smile he's my fiance and the father of my child. Ben leans down and plants a loving kiss on my lips. This kiss is so loving that my toes curl a little, I grab his head and hang on for the ride.

Sam has to pinch my nose closed to get me to pull away from Ben. We are there I sigh and get out to see Twitch ambling our way. I go over to her and scratch her head, she leans in to me and I almost fall over, she's gotten wider.

"Twitch have you been eating a lot more lately?" Twitch looks up at me and giggles.

"No, I'm swelling to lay my eggs. Nia you are good luck I am going to have twins, usually I do not swell this large until the day before they are laid." I giggle and wrap my arms around her head.

"Your good luck for me as well we went to see the doctor today for the test results your not the only one expecting." Twitch let's out a breath.

"Well that is good news, I knew you were but always good to have tests. Get on I can carry you to the game circle." Twitch lays her wings out a little I climb on her back then hang on to her neck laying along her back.

"Where's Speedy?" I realize he isn't buzzing me.

"He's visiting with Red, I think he's a little upset that he's purple."

"Oh no, he listened to those kids didn't he." Twitch growls and shakes her head.

"He wanted to be red or black. Instead he's purple and he's a little conflicted on it. Those kids did not help, he was not happy before that."

I can see the lights ahead, with a few people standing around a table and chairs. I climb down off Twitch and move to a chair waving to Marie and Ben her husband and the owner of the farm. I turn to Twitch to see her standing there looking at me I lean closer.

"Let me guess, your sister is mad you are having twins." Twitch laughs and nods.

"More than that Speedy is thinking of moving it is time for him, he only needs birds and rodents yet but he can survive on his own." I look at Twitch she seems a little reluctant.

"He has decided on a place and you are not happy." Twitch let's out a breath and lies down.

"More than that, he's still upset over being purple. I don't want to let him go until he is at peace." I nod at Twitch and move to the ground.

"You are worried he will do something dumb and be hurt or dead because he's upset over his color." Twitch lets out a breath and nods.

"We are not supposed to see our children die first. If he messes up the cockatrice will tear him apart. Here I can herd them for him to swoop in and get one. It does not help he is moving to a farm that the dragon was just killed by the cockatrice. Very dangerous for a week or two, they have short memory but until they forget they might attack. I would go there and herd except you need a male to do them until they forget. The roar is what scares them away, takes three to get them away from the body long enough to remove." I look at Twitch and sigh.

"How do you herd them when you are a new female?" Twitch giggles and looks up at Ben standing over us.

"Carefully, my first day walking in this farm I killed five and was scratched. They learn quickly to avoid the dragon but until they do it's dangerous even for a full size like me. Perhaps that is the point we die easier than the men do. There is not a better population control than removing the females."

"I think we are all here, nobody mentioned Chris was coming." Ben says giving me a hand.

I look around to find Chris and his boyfriend Stan. Stan is in goblin shape tonight, he seems to alternate them in a pattern only known to him. I head over to get a hug from Chris then Stan gives me a hug.

"Stan I keep telling you, I wish you would listen you can so do better than this old fart." Stan laughs and pulls me down.

"I like him, we never had that many secrets between us, I think after two years ago when he told me what he does we only had one that you let me tell him about." I giggle and grab Chris.

"Yeah but looks he's got a face only a mother could love." Chris laughs and grabs my face.

"Well at least my face doesn't lead to diaper changing we've heard you are pregnant for sure. All over the news all day it's almost sickening. Reminds me have you heard about the anti fantasy movement? Somehow our new friends got turned into just as bad a thing as gays in some churches, they are trying to recruit enough to do protests and marches." I look at Chris and sigh.

"No I haven't heard anything on that, luckily not my problem. I'm in charge of making sure they follow the laws. I might get work with the police in case of their deaths as well. Make sure they ask an expert type thing."

"Well just be careful, as much as they claim to be nonviolent they do hire assassins. I'll let you know if I get asked to do a presentation on you. I wouldn't but there are some who are dumb enough to think they could." I sigh and nod in thanks.

Twitch yells and slaps the table I move over to sit with Ben. Twitch looks around to be sure everyone is sitting then stands up.

"One question, do you all know each other or do the meeting in tavern part?" Everyone agrees know each other, keeps the session shorter. "Well then, you are all sitting around a table in the happy dragon tavern when Nia comes in holding a map."

"Guys check it out I pilfered a map." I look over at Twitch for a second then continue. "It shows a way to a secret mansion with treasure inside."

"Treasure I'm so there." Chris says getting hit from Stan.

"Chris you're a fighter this time, Nia makes a better thief." Chris sighs and looks down.

"Doesn't mean he can't like treasure, I'm the cleric and I want treasure I'm with Nia let's go." Sam says with a laugh, Chris perks up.

"So long as it's not undead again I'm in." Ben says to some laughter.

"I just wish I could be a goblin mage. Let's go treasure hunting." Stan says getting a breath out of Twitch.

"We covered that already, let it go. Marie, Ben-Ben are you two sure you don't want to play?"

"Yes we find it more fun to roll the dice and watch. Wasn't there another coming?" Twitch nods and points.

"Sorry I'm late got held up at work." Will says as he comes and sits down next to Sam.

We fill him on what we are doing, argue a little over what he is then turn to Twitch. Twitch stands up again looks at each of us in turn then lays out the scene.

***

We followed the map to find almost a castle sitting in the forest. With hills to either side and tall trees everywhere it's easy to believe not many know it's there. There is a clearing leading up to the massive doors letting us see the castle in all its glory. It's perhaps four stories up with a window here and there for the most part it is solid stone. Looking carefully we notice it is decaying at the edges, this castle has been here a very long time.

Sam grabs my arm and points up with a giggle, I look to see the roof on the castle in it's various heights is green like my eyes. Giggling myself I lead us to the massive doors, they are starting to fray a little. I check around for traps and find nothing so let Chris pull the door open. It is not a quiet opening, the door squeaks and groans until it is opened enough to let us in. I let Ben go in first, when in doubt follow the vampire.

Ben gives me a sigh and a darn you look then goes in. He grabs my hand and pulls me after getting a giggle out of Sam and Stan. With all of us in the castle we look around and gasp, it's massive with steps going up a door to our right and left. Straight ahead there are stairs down to another set of massive stairs. I pull everyone into a huddle and look at each in turn.

"So right, left, or up?"

"I'd rather go down secure a safe spot to rest then go up." Ben says I shake my head.

"If we go down we may find more of you Ben, one Ben is enough for now. We have eight hours to look about upstairs. Perhaps we can find a safe spot up. Besides think of it this way, this castle is small up, meaning most of the creatures will be down and the treasure will be up. There's no dragon here so up will be treasure down is fighting. Chris, not a word." Chris shuts his mouth to giggles from Stan.

"Up is likely to be mages and necromancers, not exactly a better situation." Will says getting a sigh out of me and a nod.

"Yes I know they are not awake all night, best to take them on now so we can face whatever is down. Probably a massive horde of those ugly goblins." I stick my tongue out at Stan.

We go to the left door to find a very large library the books are rotting except for a few. Stan takes an interest in these and goes through them before groaning and passing out potions. I look at the one he gave me the liquid inside is clear with a fire floating in the middle I look at Stan and shake my head. Sam giggles and downs the potion, Chris does the same. I down the potion and feel a little warm for a second then nothing.

Protected from fire we move to the right door to find the kitchen. The kitchen is in use by hobgoblins getting a giggle out of Stan. I shoot him a withering look then move closer to the hobgoblins. Pulling out my bow I aim at one then jump when Chris and Ben yell boo. The hobgoblins turn and charge pulling out cleavers in the process. Somehow they don't notice me and stream past all six of them. I turn and follow them after making sure there is only six hobgoblins, I raise my bow and shoot one.

My aim is good, it hits the thing in the head not well enough sadly it turns to look at me. It takes a couple steps in my direction I get another arrow into it. It staggers a little then charges cleaver held high. I squeak and drop my bow to pull out my daggers then charge it. I'm outweighed by a large margin, thank you Twitch, so we collide and tumble back the way I came from. I'm stabbing at the hobgoblin being cut by the cleaver.

Stan saves me I'm pretty sure I was winning anyway, but he comes along and puts magic missiles into the hobgoblin. It's cut in half above me, Ben pulls the pieces off me leaving me lying there covered in hobgoblin and my blood. Asking for a bath I shush when Sam appears above me and heals me with a grin. Ben and Stan go looking for water then come back with a pot of water. I shake my head then get drenched anyway.

Will pulls me to my feet with a laugh and we check the kitchen. There's nothing worthwhile here just pots and pans and mystery meats. So we go up the stairs hoping they were not making dinner. If they had been making dinner it was not for up, the second floor is a dining hall. The tables are broken, what few chairs there are still here are likewise broken. The windows set into the walls looking over the expanse of the dining hall gets me a look from Ben. I point up he groans and we go to the stairs up.

The third floor is hallways and doors, we found the bedrooms. I lead us all the way to the right then we start checking bedrooms. Most are empty or rotting beds and dressers. We find one with a chest, a big chest perhaps four feet across and the same wide. Chris moves to go open it I grab his hand and shake my head. I put an arrow into the chest then back away, the chest came alive.

Arms and legs come out of the chest and it comes for us the lid opening and closing with big fangs. My hair tingles and starts to rise, I duck lower feeling the surge of static electricity before a bolt of lightning shoots past me into the chest. Magic missiles sail past sending the stunned chest falling to the ground. Chris moves to it and starts hacking at it with his sword. A couple thunks get me to go over to the remains, ducking low and moving pieces to the side I find two daggers, nicer then the ones I have with gems in the hilts.

The rest of the bedrooms are likewise empty or have rotting beds. The fourth floor is impressive the throne room is here with doors to the right and left. The throne itself is glorious raised a little on a dais with etched gold for the legs and back. There is a man sitting on the throne he stands up his cloak billowing around him, Ben curses.

The master vampire comes toward us resplendent in a black suit with a sky blue shirt. His cloak billows around him black with blood red interior. Gasps around me say he's spelled them and it's just me against him. Really not a good thing, though the look on his face says perhaps he thinks I am frozen as well. His voice is deep and resonates, seems to bounce off the walls around us.

"Poor pitiful adventurers, you should have gone down. Perhaps I shall keep the redhead to be my bride. Would you like that my pretty?" He comes closer.

Hoping my new daggers work on vampires I pull them and stab him. Not caring if they do or not I keep stabbing he's screaming above me. Wondering why he hasn't tossed me through a wall yet I keep stabbing. His insides spilling out around my hands to the floor. I stop when he sags, he does not fall just slumps. I look around then, Ben and Chris are holding on to his arms smiling at me. We make sure he stays dead this time then go looking through the doors.

The door on the left is a bedroom with a very big bed. Ben gives me a look suggesting he knows a thing or two to do with the bed. I sigh and head for the other door. This door leads to treasure, there are swords and shields, armor, and every girls best friend, jewels. Stan and Will suggest stopping to rest before we venture into the down. Ben takes my arm and pulls me to the bedroom, the rest following.

***

Knowing what Ben has in mind I stand up and pull my panties off. Looking around I realize Marie and Ben are already getting to the sex. Figuring she is fertile I move with Ben to a spot to lie down on opening my top so he can play with my breasts. Ben does not disappoint, he puts me on the ground kissing me his tongue entering my mouth. I move with him loving his hands on my breasts tweaking my nipples.

Ben moves down me slowly planting kisses on my cheeks then my chin. He spends a while at my neck teasing me with his fangs pressing into me just a little. I sigh when he goes lower to my nipples. There is just something magical about having your nipples sucked between fangs. My hips are rising under him anxious to get the main course. Ben just stays at my nipples sucking on them I'm getting close to orgasm feeling his lips on my nipples with his hard fangs evident on the sides.

I'm begging for him to fuck me when he drops lower. I have my orgasm when Ben sucks on my clit it is just like with my nipples. For the extra thrill he can run his fangs along the sides of it before sucking. I'm screaming and moaning in pleasure when he moves atop me. My legs in his arms I'm bent in half waiting for his cock to find me. I don't have to wait long Ben lowers his hips, nuzzles up to me ad slides inside.

Finding myself close to orgasm again I move with him offering my neck. Ben just keeps fucking me when I look up he's looking elsewhere. I twist my neck to see Will fucking Sam, or perhaps the other way around. Sam is sitting on Will bouncing with abandon I watch her breasts bounce and feel jealous, she looks better like that than I do. Ben nuzzles in to my neck pulling my attention back to him I offer my neck then giggle when we are twisted so I'm looking at Sam again.

Ben sinks his fangs into my neck getting my orgasm to crash over me. I'm staring at Sam looking so nice bouncing on Will screaming my pleasure. The fangs in my neck the cock in my pussy and Sam bouncing like that send me far over. I'm twitching and holding at Ben barely seeing Sam and her luscious breasts bounce. I pull at Ben tighter when he pulls out of my neck and fills me full of his glorious warmth.

I just lie there after sighing and moaning a little feeling so incredibly good. Sam comes over and looks at me, snaps her finger a couple times. I smile in jealousy I can't snap my fingers that well. I jump when Twitch roars very close to me I scramble behind Sam and look to see Twitch lying on the ground giggling.

"You weren't responding so we went drastic." Twitch says somehow giggling at the same time.

I crawl over put my head next to Twitch and nuzzle her head. Twitch lets out a breath and moves against me.

"Twitch would you be averse to staying in Phoenix with us for a little while, Sam's folks want her pregnant and Sam is up to trying. Would be good if you were there to tell us when she was ready and if it worked on the trying, just for the one time." Twitch laughs and moves against me a little more.

"I could would have to find a dragon to scare the cockatrice here they only remember two weeks maybe and it would take longer. Sam's about ready for her period right now, two days I think. Are you sure you can afford this? I'll need plenty of food for me and my twins while we are there, I eat a cockatrice every other day plus what Marie and Ben feed me from the chickens and meats they buy. I remember how much it cost for you, me and Speedy at Burger King." I giggle and pull back to look at Twitch.

"I'm sure we are going to go looking into why the gang disappeared. There should be wild cockatrice near there for you, your sister and the kids. Might take us a few days of looking and the police will bring us food." Twitch lets out a breath and stands up.

emap
emap
237 Followers