Nic in the Nick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole reveled in the sensations. There was pain, but it was receding as she became used to the intrusion. The feelings that were growing were those of pleasure and lust. She wanted this man in her, in her deep, and wanted to feel his pleasure in her body.

As Andy lengthened his strokes he took his lips from her nipple and moved up to look into her face.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." Nicole responded. At that moment she did love him too.

Their lips met and they kissed deeply, Nicole could taste herself on his lips and wondered if he could taste himself on hers. If so he did not seem concerned.

Andy continued to enter her further and suddenly Nicole felt the end of his cock touch something deep inside her. Nicole jumped.

"Are you OK?" Andy asked, concerned.

"It's just a bit uncomfortable that deep." Nicole replied

"I'll take it easy for a bit." Andy said, as he started to slowly stroke in and out, not to his full length but occasionally touching her cervix again. Nicole felt stretched by his width and length but the combination felt good and she started moving her hips up to meet his thrusts. On one stroke she moved more and felt his cock running across her g spot, a jolt of ecstasy that almost made her cum. She continued to meet him with her own movements contributing more and more to the growing feelings of impending orgasm. Finally, with a scream, Nicole came in a massive rush that almost left her unconscious.

Andy slowed further and allowed her to slowly come down as he gently and lovingly continued to push deep inside her. The feeling when he touched the end was different now, and much more bearable to Nicole.

"Fuck me hard." Nicole said to him, and Andy smiled.

"I thought you would never ask." He said, and lengthened his strokes to his full size, while gradually increasing the speed. Nicole started to moan deeply and writhe on the bed as Andy went faster. They fucked furiously, moaning and sweating until, finally about thirty minutes later, Andy tensed up and Nicole felt her already stretched pussy stretch further as he swelled and then pumped his cum deep inside her.

Andy collapsed on Nicole, who, breathing deeply said, "That was fantastic."

She was shocked to hear Andy whisper, "It's not over yet." Nicole first wondered what he meant and then realized that although he had cum in a mighty rush his cock, still inside her, had not lost any of its rigidity. He was still fully hard.

"Oh my god." Nicole exclaimed wearily, but not without excitement and some awe.

Andy rolled over taking her with him so she was now on top.

"Ride me Sandy." He said and Nicole sat up, bringing her knees up at the same time. She felt his cock pressing against her insides and realized he was buried fully inside her.

"Wow." Nicole whispered. The she started riding him, lifting herself up and dropping back down over Andy's massive shaft. Nicole kept the motions small for a short time then increased her movements to increase his stimulation too. Andy groaned. Nicole leaned back and felt the familiar internal stimulation of his cock rubbing the right place, but this time the contact was firmer and the feelings more intense. Nicole started a series of mini orgasms that grew in intensity as she rode him harder and harder. After about ten minutes of continuous cumming she finally ran out of energy and with a cry of pleasure Nicole collapsed onto Andy.

Andy gently removed his cock, with a popping sound, and he lay her on her stomach, and then lay himself over her body. Nicole tensed, she did not want anal, sure that the monster he had would tear her in half, but she was so exhausted she did not know what to say. Nicole felt Andy rubbing his erect cock up and down her crack and she finally heard him ask something.

"Front or back?" Was the question Andy whispered.

"I don't think I could take it in my ass," Nicole whispered, relieved he had not just tried to push it in, "it had better be front."

"OK." Andy said and she felt him spread her cheeks and move forward to her dripping pussy. The stretching sensations started again and he again had to slowly work his way inside her. Once he was in Andy started thrusting deeply again, and Nicole started to shudder in continual orgasm again. The both lost all control, Andy fucking her harder and harder, feeling the tight grip she had running up and down his cock, Nicole riding a wave of pleasure, cumming and cumming, shuddering and writhing in ecstasy. She felt his sweat dripping on her back, she felt his balls slamming against her ass cheeks but most of all she felt his cock probing deep into her body.

Andy maintained the frantic pace for another twenty minutes until he felt the big one coming.

"Are you ready?" He asked, gasping for breath.

"Oh - yeah, - I'm - ready." Nicole replied, each word separated by a gasp as he entered her deeply on another stroke.

"I love you Sandy." Andy screamed as his cock swelled again and he started gushing deep inside Nicole's pussy.

The feeling of his cum squirting inside her set Nicole off again and they shuddered and moaned together.

Andy collapsed on her back and Nicole could finally feel the monster cock inside her was starting to subside. She lay there for ten minutes recovering her breath, and by his rhythmic breathing she could tell Andy had fallen asleep. Gently she pushed him off, his cock coming out of her with a squelching sound. Nicole looked at Andy, lying on his back, fast asleep and she smiled.

"That was the best sexual experience I have ever had." She said quietly. Was that a slight smile in reply? She wondered.

Nicole looked at her watch and her eyes widened in amazement. Almost four fifty, in another ten minutes Joel was going to be coming to get Andy ready. She smiled, wondering how hard it was going to be to wake him.

There was a towel that they had kicked off the bed in the midst of their lovemaking and Nicole picked it up and used to clean herself first, and then Andy. There was nothing she could do about the sodden bed so she dressed, and then kissed Andy lightly.

"Goodbye superman," she whispered in her Amanda voice, now knowing why Amanda had come up with the name, "I will be waiting for you on the other side."

This time Andy definitely smiled in his sleep.

Nicole walked into the other room and waved at the monitor. She then sat down and waited.

Chapter 20 – The end (where else?).

Joel walked with Andy, on the last walk to the execution chamber, where an audience waited to see justice applied in the extreme.

Andy had seemed quite happy but not inclined to talk that morning and he was obviously very weary. That often happened as inmates about to be executed usually had difficulty sleeping on that last night, so many requested drugs to assist. Andy had not requested them so they had not been supplied.

Joel knew the real reason for the tiredness was not what most people would think, and he was going to make sure it stayed that way.

Andy finally broke the silence. "Joel," he said quietly, "Amanda came to me in a dream last night and said she will be waiting on the other side. My life is complete and I am happy."

"Good." Joel replied, unsure if anything else needed to be said.

They walked on in silence.

Halfway back to her own town Nicole sat in the back of a limo. She ached from the pounding she had received and knew it would be a day or two before she would be even able to walk properly, she was totally exhausted, and thought she might just sleep for that day or two anyway. Morally, she thought to herself, I believe I did the right thing and I may have eased his final hours. But she did have to admit to herself the night had been a lot about her own needs. Pregnancy? She wondered if they had conceived. If so she would have the baby, and if was a girl she would be called Amanda, if it was a boy he would be called Andy.

The limo driver, taking yet another sneak peek in the mirror, was rewarded with that famous smile, the one that showed the world that everything was OK.

Inside Nicole's womb, cells were separating.

The needle entered Andy without him noticing, and the viewing media and dignitaries wondered why he looked so happy.

Andy's world went white, and not far away he could feel another white spirit waiting for him.

Joel made sure he did not show the malicious smile he was hiding, as he thought about the next act in this tragedy. The videos.

He could hardly wait.

1...5678910