Nica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jody took me to her shower and helped me wash the accumulated fluids from my body. While we showered together she changed back into "nice" Jody. She washed me gently and used a disposable douse to clean Ike's cum from my pussy.

"Did you like your first black experience?" she asked while toweling me dry.

"Y-yes... yes I loved it." I blushed as I said the words. It was a great deal more that loving it. It had been my first good sexual experience and my first real orgasm with a man.

"I'm so happy, Nica," she said hugging my naked body close to hers. "Now you are mine. You will be my plaything and you will get a lot of big black meat for your little white pussy. This was only the beginning of your education."

I made no comment to her claim on my person. I knew she was just being silly. As it turned out, she was entirely correct. I did become her plaything. I was hers to do with as she saw fit.

During the day I'm a straightforward student, learning as much as I can. But at night, when Jody calls me, I'm a slut for a whole group of black men. Some are students but many are not. I became aware that Jody was charging the men a lot of money to fuck me, but frankly I don't care. I've been fucked by one black man and other times I've enjoyed several at one time. It is almost as if I have no will to tell Jody no. I can't seem to help myself. When she tells me to fuck, I fuck. When she tells me to eat her, I eat her.

If only I had kept walking on passed that window and had not looked in. On the other hand I would have not known the delight of hard black cock or the extreme pleasure a woman could provide.

THE END

*

All characters in this book have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation whatsoever to anyone bearing the same name or names. They are not even distantly inspired by any individual known or unknown to the author, and all incidents are pure invention. Check my profile for more information where to find my other stories.

12